#1 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Im calling out Killemall and jeanroygrant to see if they can debate about their own battlers that is below sky-father level. In space, so they need to be able to breath. This is between us three. You choose three to battle, mine are cosmos/cosmic hulk, Terrax, and Beta ray Bill. Your character must be in their normal form and are marvel people. This battle is in the middle of a meteor storm. Win by death, I may add more challenges in the battle later (such as a Kreme battleship)

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37757 posts) - - Show Bio

Be careful what you wish for.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Lol, i got this.

1. Thor
  2. Silver Surfer
  3. Quasar
#4 Edited by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok that was totally unexpected.

So 3 teams:

1. Thanos

2. Grand Master.

3. Makkari.

(damn you jean, you took both Silver Surfer and Thor :p)

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6800 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saying, you're supposed to set up battles in the challenge a viner thread.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: @jeanroygrant: Is either of you going to start? I feel i have the strongest team so yeah :p i can go first if you like.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Lol, you do have the most powerful team, so yeah i want to see what you got. You go first.

#8 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

- Remember I said below Sky Father Level

And I'll start, Terrax surrounds everyone with a giant earth dome, then BRB blasts with lightning, Cosmos hulk is ready to jump when someone retalites. Terrax is shooting with his power cosmic, and shooting earth spikes.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: None of my team members are beyond skyfather level.

Terrax's dome would be shattered with but one blast from Thanos.

Quasar 38

As you can see on the above scan, a quasar sheild that held up to physical attack from multiple heroes was rather easily broken by Thanos, not seeing how Terrax's dome would be much different.

Not to mention that can pretty much finish Terrax off in but one move.

Avengers Celestial Quest 08

More specifically this scan

I have to go now will be back tomorrow night :)

Lets see how far we get.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6800 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a felling Kill is going to just destroy....

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking at the marvel universe wiki, which ranks heroes and villains, and our teams stats are about even. My team actually has the highest over all stats, but the character with the highest stats is Thanos, closely followed by Terrax and BRB. Any way, you arevery much underestimating Terrax, as you will see.

#12 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax destroyed the board, he also is easily more than a match for the Fantastic 4, paibok the power skrull, infant terrible and silver surfer, he was not a herald for nothing. Terrax killed morg with his axe. And he can tank some powerful attacks!

#13 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I am surprised Kallark isn't around.

#14 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB can also go head to head with thor. but back to terrax. He has the physical ability to get close to the silver surfer then beat him to a pulp and tank a blast from doom. Enough strength to over power the FF and physically beat the thing than lift him with ease. His strenght overwhelmed the surfer!

#15 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: @18hunt: Time for me to jump in.

My Team-Thor, Silver Surfer, Quasar

18hunt's team-Cosmic Hulk, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill

Killermail's team-Thanos, Grandmaster, Makkarai

First off, morals off Thor will be doing attacks like winds from 1000 worlds, and skyfather level hurting lightning blasts. So the only people i can see surviving those attacks are Thanos & Grandmaster.

How it will go down

Silver Surfer will speed-blitz Cosmic Hulk, and drain the cosmic power out of him, making him revert back to his normal form, thus giving Silver Surfer a power boost. Silver Surfer than obliterates Cosmic Hulk & Makkarai. Silver Surfer will be shooting planet busting blows at them.

Mean while Thor one-shots Terrax will a powerful lightning bolt like this.

Terrax will be obliterated.

Quasar will hold his own with Grandmaster, and Beta Ray Bill will be having a fight with Thanos, Silver Surfer jumps in to find that Beta Ray Bill is almost beaten. Silver Surfer doesn't kill him, because he wants some extra power fighting a foe like Thanos. Mean while Thor hits Grandmaster with winds from 1000 worlds, which kills him

. And than it's My whole team VS Killermail's because Beta Ray Bill is killed by a blast to the head by Thanos. Quasar puts up shields to protect the group, and Thor starts absorbing any attack fired by Thanos, Quasar & Silver Surfer than shoot energy blasts into Mjolnir to make the next attack even more powerful. This attack would be a combination of there energy into a single blast. Thor than takes it, and fires it 100x the power it was at Thanos thus killing him. Quasar than Quantum Jumps them all to the next side of the solar system so, they don't get hurt by the blasts radius. Notice how i used Thor as my primary character. Not because he is my favorite character, but because he has the most powerful attacks, energy absorbing abilities, physical strength, and one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

Lets see you guys counter this.

#16 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I reckon you got this.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

:D

#18 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Undermine me why dontcha

@YoungJustice said:

I have a felling Kill is going to just destroy....

=)

I'm looking at the marvel universe wiki, which ranks heroes and villains, and our teams stats are about even. My team actually has the highest over all stats, but the character with the highest stats is Thanos, closely followed by Terrax and BRB. Any way, you arevery much underestimating Terrax, as you will see.

Unfair, firstly this was surfer before he learned all his tricks (not to mention written by Loeb)

Hulk 10: If you notice Surfer doesnt even recognize Hulk

Also the scan is an incomplete fight, Terrax never beat Surfer, in fact both of them were subdued by out beloved Psycho man

Hulk 11: After the scan you posted, Surfer looks ok to me

Also in the very next issue but this god awful series Terrax got his head cut off :p

yeah poor terrax.

Hulk 12

so erm NOPE thats not going to be nearly enough to beat Thanos like at all.

@18hunt said:

Terrax destroyed the board, he also is easily more than a match for the Fantastic 4, paibok the power skrull, infant terrible and silver surfer, he was not a herald for nothing. Terrax killed morg with his axe. And he can tank some powerful attacks!

Another mis-represented scan :p

Bad 18 hunt, bad bad 18 hunt.

Silver Surfer volume 3, 80

First off, morals off Thor will be doing attacks like winds from 1000 worlds, and skyfather level hurting lightning blasts. So the only people i can see surviving those attacks are Thanos & Grandmaster.

And? all it really did was made Glory feel pain, and thats about it.

Chaos War Thor 01:

So we know little regarding the magnitude of the attack :p

Advantage for my team, Thanos has shields ;)

Thanos Volume 1, Issue 06

So if the shield can hold up against a blast from Angry Galactus, when he was fed, whats to say the shield wont hold up against wind of 1000s worlds, that certainly would prevent Makkari from getting killed.

Silver Surfer will speed-blitz Cosmic Hulk, and drain the cosmic power out of him, making him revert back to his normal form, thus giving Silver Surfer a power boost. Silver Surfer than obliterates Cosmic Hulk & Makkarai. Silver Surfer will be shooting planet busting blows at them.

Thank you, you took care of 18hunt's team for me and well you took out the weakest link from my team :p no problem.

Also its Silver Surfer's planet busting blows vs Thanos's universe screaming :p , in short a pistol vs Nuke :p

Mean while Thor one-shots Terrax will a powerful lightning bolt like this.

Terrax will be obliterated.

I really want to counter that but meh! let Terrax die why do i care :p

Quasar will hold his own with Grandmaster

Avengers annual Volume 1, 16: A group of Avengers couldnt hold their own against Grandmaster why would Quasar be able to hold his own against him???

Another instance

Giant Size Defender 03:

So you send Quasar against Grandmaster, one on one, poor quasar is screwed :p

and Beta Ray Bill will be having a fight with Thanos, Silver Surfer jumps in to find that Beta Ray Bill is almost beaten.

the first reaction on BRB when you send him against Thanos would be

Giant Size Defender 03:

There, there Bill, dont cry, thanos will make it swift :p

And instead of finding Beta Ray Bill beaten this is what surfer will find

Bill surfer misses you :p

And seeing himself alone against Thanos (not to mention Grandmaster who recently finished off Quasar) this will be Surfer's reaction

Sorry surfer what did you say on the last panel, "I am lost" and yes you are sorry.

Mean while Thor hits Grandmaster with winds from 1000 worlds, which kills him

Unless written by Bendis, Elders of the universe have been immortal ever since Avengers Annual 16.

Also what stopping him from doing what he did to hulk in the scan above, lets repost it.

Giant Size Defender 03:

There really isnt that much of a difference between the two. and even if i assume Grandmaster died that leaves Thor vs Thanos :p

Quasar puts up shields to protect the group, and Thor starts absorbing any attack fired by Thanos, Quasar & Silver Surfer than shoot energy blasts into Mjolnir to make the next attack even more powerful. T

Thanos's blast can and has ripped through Quasar's shield in the fast.

Quasar 58

Also didnt you just sent Quasar against Grand Master , he isnt coming back from that fight :p sorry.

Quasar puts up shields to protect the group, and Thor starts absorbing any attack fired by Thanos, Quasar & Silver Surfer than shoot energy blasts into Mjolnir to make the next attack even more powerful. This attack would be a combination of there energy into a single blast. Thor than takes it, and fires it 100x the power it was at Thanos thus killing him.

One Quasar is already knocked out or worse yet killed by Grand Master.

Secondly, Silver Surfer committed sucide when you sent him against Thanos, seeing how Grand master was there as well :p

Thirdly, even if it manages to kill Thanos thats what is going to happen.

Thanos Imperative 04:

Substitute Drax with Thor and you know the result :p

that no even commenting on how thanos wasnt even hurt in the scan you posted.

#19 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Lol, your very funny. I gotta give you that ^_^

What is stopping Thor from teleporting Thanos into Surtur's realm ? ( I love using Surtur as an example because he's powerful, and doesn't like visitors :p ) Or even Odin, since they have some history together.

Haha this Grandmaster ? ( I'm joking ) But really, it wasn't stated that the Avengers were fighting with morals off. We all know Silver Surfer & Thor fight a lot more powerful morals off than on. I'm also pretty sure if Grandmaster got hit by an attack that hurt someone as powerful as a pissed of Odin would majorly hurt him or kill him.

How powerful was this attack ? Yes Galactus did seem mad, but I have seen other characters tank similar looking attacks before

As I said, any attack shot at Thor will be instantly absorbed. Seeing how Thor has absorbed galaxy destroying bombs, and 1/5 universe destroying bombs.

Quasar can probably block attacks from Grandmaster for a while

Winds from 1000 worlds would breech there shields, and Thor can just BFR 2/3's of your team. (exception of Grandmaster )

#20 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall: Lol, your very funny. I gotta give you that ^_^

Thank you :)

What is stopping Thor from teleporting Thanos into Surtur's realm ? ( I love using Surtur as an example because he's powerful, and doesn't like visitors :p ) Or even Odin, since they have some history together.

Thanos has teleportation in fact one more powerful than Thor as it spans across, time, space and dimension.

Haha this Grandmaster ? ( I'm joking ) But really, it wasn't stated that the Avengers were fighting with morals off. We all know Silver Surfer & Thor fight a lot more powerful morals off than on. I'm also pretty sure if Grandmaster got hit by an attack that hurt someone as powerful as a pissed of Odin would majorly hurt him or kill him.

Loeb Rulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your team + my team + 18hunts team put together. I mean he went all the way to Dormammu's realm, and flew right through his head.

Grandmaster is pretty fast and can block attacks , he himself has shields.

As I said, any attack shot at Thor will be instantly absorbed. Seeing how Thor has absorbed galaxy destroying bombs, and 1/5 universe destroying bombs.

Quasar can probably block attacks from Grandmaster for a while

Winds from 1000 worlds would breech there shields, and Thor can just BFR 2/3's of your team. (exception of Grandmaster )

Thanos can simply mindcontrol Thor to make him fight his own team anyways.

Thanos has energy absorption as well.

Both Thanos and Grandmaster have better teleportation than Thor, and if you count BFR whats stopping Thanos from teleporting your team to the past? Grandmaster can do that same.

#21 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

No, beta can take most enemies. He smashes grandmasters face, killing him. And, since in space he can move as fast as light slaughters makkarai. Thanos, I admit is a huge problem! And quasar just can't dish out what beta and cosmos hulk can, so he gets smashed! The rest are the level of a huge threat! New battle rules! Galactus has sent out ten heralds to kill us, ten super skrulls are after us, and a fleet of kree battleships with ronan the accuser are coming. Remember we are in a meteor shower, so we need to either escape or destroy the enemy. Each group of enemies stays with each other.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Thor has teleported two skyfather level beings with power enough to defeat both of our teams alone away. (Surtur & Ymir) Thor's teleportation>>>>>Thanos & Grandmasters.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

No, beta can take most enemies. He smashes grandmasters face, killing him. And, since in space he can move as fast as light slaughters makkarai. Thanos, I admit is a huge problem! And quasar just can't dish out what beta and cosmos hulk can, so he gets smashed! The rest are the level of a huge threat! New battle rules! Galactus has sent out ten heralds to kill us, ten super skrulls are after us, and a fleet of kree battleships with ronan the accuser are coming. Remember we are in a meteor shower, so we need to either escape or destroy the enemy. Each group of enemies stays with each other.

Thor would just do winds from 1000 worlds, than teleport team away :p

#24 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall: Thor has teleported two skyfather level beings with power enough to defeat both of our teams alone away. (Surtur & Ymir) Thor's teleportation>>>>>Thanos & Grandmasters.

And Thanos has jumped across Time , Space and Dimension. Not seeing how it changes anything.

Also neither Surtur nor Ymir have teleportation that last i remembered and have been held behind a barriage created by Odin oftentimes.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

And Thanos has jumped across Time , Space and Dimension. Not seeing how it changes anything.

Also neither Surtur nor Ymir have teleportation that last i remembered and have been held behind a barriage created by Odin oftentimes.

Thanos teleporting scans !?

#26 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thanos teleporting scans !?

Ok i am just copy pasting some from my other thread.

Beat Silver Surfer to near death, teleports him to death lair, fights a bunch of Death's lackeys, teleports back and let the Silver Surfer go away coz Thanos is a gentleman :p - Cosmic Power Unlimited 01

Avengers Celestial Quest 01

Silver Surfer Volume 3 Issue 35: Teleports with surfer across space, and time.

I cant pin point the issue but there is one where Thanos teleports inside Soul World.

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Lol, Thor has better teleporting feats than that buddy.

#28 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Not that i know of. Also either you interpreted the scans posted wrongly, or you are unaware of Thor's history.

The first scan is Thanos teleporting to Death domain, which is in a different dimensional plane from 616 Earth, and i for one have never seen Thor jump dimensions. Perhaps you could name an instance.

Second scan is just generic teleportation which Thor could easily match.

The third set of scan is something Thor cannot match, because Thanos alongside silver surfer, teleports to past as well as future of 616 Earth. While Thor initially did have teleporation across time, accessible by spinning his hammer 2x speed of light, his time manipulation power have been totally taken away after Avengers Forever 02. And as such Thor cannot, on his own accord, teleport across time. King Thor manage to do so, but that can be attributed to Odin Force rather than his bonafied power.

the last statement, which i couldnt provide scans, actually is of Thanos teleporting to soul world, which is only accessiable via soul gem, something merely adam warlock or whomsoever has it can control. Thanos , however, without having access to soul gem manage to teleport inside soul gem. I do not see how Thor can hope to match that kind of teleportation powers.

If you are assuming Thor has better teleportation feats based on the fact that he has teleported more people at once, during final issues of Infinity Abyss, where Omega comes to earth, Thanos teleports an entire city away from earth to prevent its destruction.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Not that i know of. Also either you interpreted the scans posted wrongly, or you are unaware of Thor's history.

The first scan is Thanos teleporting to Death domain, which is in a different dimensional plane from 616 Earth, and i for one have never seen Thor jump dimensions. Perhaps you could name an instance.

Second scan is just generic teleportation which Thor could easily match.

The third set of scan is something Thor cannot match, because Thanos alongside silver surfer, teleports to past as well as future of 616 Earth. While Thor initially did have teleporation across time, accessible by spinning his hammer 2x speed of light, his time manipulation power have been totally taken away after Avengers Forever 02. And as such Thor cannot, on his own accord, teleport across time. King Thor manage to do so, but that can be attributed to Odin Force rather than his bonafied power.

the last statement, which i couldnt provide scans, actually is of Thanos teleporting to soul world, which is only accessiable via soul gem, something merely adam warlock or whomsoever has it can control. Thanos , however, without having access to soul gem manage to teleport inside soul gem. I do not see how Thor can hope to match that kind of teleportation powers.

If you are assuming Thor has better teleportation feats based on the fact that he has teleported more people at once, during final issues of Infinity Abyss, where Omega comes to earth, Thanos teleports an entire city away from earth to prevent its destruction.

Thor can stop teleportation by doing this, like he has done here

Opens a portal to the negative zone

Summoning belt of strength and battle amour ( twice )

Here he travels to Dormammu's Dark Dimension

Thor sends innocent bystanders to Limbo to fight Durok the Demolisher

FTL teleporting Warrior's 3

Teleports Masters of evil

Teleports nuclear plant

Teleports Destroyer

#30 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I have read every instance you have mention thus far, what i still dont understand is what makes you think Thor's teleportation is better when his teleportation is limited to space and dimension, while Thanos can teleport space , dimension and time.

Also i do not understand what you are trying to show by scan 1, Thanos doesnt use stargate to teleport how does that help???

#31 Posted by laflux (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I think you've got a bit of an unfair advantage with Thanos- I'd put him on low to mid sky-father level not just on his fight with Odin but due to the fact that he's superior to Zuras, who Zeus was stalemating. unless its AA Thanos of course.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Killemall: I think you've got a bit of an unfair advantage with Thanos- I'd put him on low to mid sky-father level not just on his fight with Odin but due to the fact that he's superior to Zuras, who Zeus was stalemating. unless its AA Thanos of course.

Well i think Thanos is below skyfather which the rule permits, and Jean has not disagreed.

The Zuras instance is often mis-interpreted. It occurs in the first volume of Eternal, Zues comes to earth and to be fair had no intention of fighting Zuras. Nor does Zuras do anything to Zeus that harmed him to being with. And the issue ends with Zeus leaving, thats not really a stalemate any more than Thanos vs Galactus during Infinity War was.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant: I have read every instance you have mention thus far, what i still dont understand is what makes you think Thor's teleportation is better when his teleportation is limited to space and dimension, while Thanos can teleport space , dimension and time.

Also i do not understand what you are trying to show by scan 1, Thanos doesnt use stargate to teleport how does that help???

Lol i can't win this debate, Thanos is too powerful.

#34 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

hehe i know :p

I honestly think i can solo 18hunt's team with Thanos alone. Your team is going to have huge problem with him too :p

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

hehe i know :p

I honestly think i can solo 18hunt's team with Thanos alone. Your team is going to have huge problem with him too :p

I'm making a tournament, want to join ?