New 52 Batman

Gorgon (no stone stare)

Spider-Man ( Peter Parker )

Mister Negative (no mind jacking)

Rules

Round 1: Treasure Island

Starting distance 2.5 miles

Time Limit: N/A

Objectives: Each team is given a key card that one member must keep on their person at all times. The card contains half the code to an impenetrable/indestructible safe located in the middle of an aircraft hangar. In order to advance to the next round all members of the opposing team must be eliminated and their key card retrieved. Once both objectives are complete and the safe is opened Your team will find a Mother Box that will boomtube them to their next location and a reward for their efforts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules: Winner by K.O., Death or Incap.

For anyone that has managed to sneak a character in who has feats above level, those feats will not be applicable.

All character's are in character, with standard gear and have basic knowledge unless they have prior knowledge.

Team 1 is Blue, Team 2 is Red, Aircraft Hangar is yellow.

The first team to finish their debate and tag me get's first pick of the rewards for round 2.

You may select 1 Team Perk and 2 Individual Perks (for two different characters.)

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does every thing look good? @thundergodswrath I'm looking forward to this. It should be good.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does every thing look good? @thundergodswrath I'm looking forward to this. It should be good.

Yep, you can start, or do you want me too?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CalebHara

@thundergodswrath: Doesn't matter to me, I'll need a bit of time to get my scans together, i can probably have a preliminary post up by tomorrow.

Oh, and Team Perk: Bloodlusted: Your team will kill without hesitation or remorse, their mental states and emotional states remain in character.

Individual Perks: Power Amp: Raises one of your character's strength by 5 tons (Luke Cage)

Individual Perks: Defense Amp: Adds a full body coating of vibranium mesh weave armor to your character’s costume/outfit. (Iron Fist)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Doesn't matter to me, I'll need a bit of time to get my scans together, i can probably have a preliminary post up by tomorrow.

Oh, and Team Perk: Bloodlusted: Your team will kill without hesitation or remorse, their mental states and emotional states remain in character.

Individual Perks: Power Amp: Raises one of your character's strength by 5 tons (Luke Cage)

Individual Perks: Defense Amp: Adds a full body coating of vibranium mesh weave armor to your character’s costume/outfit. (Iron Fist)

Alright.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Edit: Team Perk: Prep Time: Gives your team three hours to make a plan and explore the battlefield beforehand, the battlefield cannot be altered and no additional gear or knowledge can be gained.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Edit: Team Perk: Prep Time: Gives your team three hours to make a plan and explore the battlefield beforehand, the battlefield cannot be altered and no additional gear or knowledge can be gained.

Okay, you start.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Ok, i can have a prelim up by tomorrow night. I will be studying for a test for the rest of the night.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

This should be good

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Ok, i can have a prelim up by tomorrow night. I will be studying for a test for the rest of the night.

Okay, sounds good.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CalebHara

Finally getting around to this. Sorry about the wait.

So i chose prep for my team perk, this leaves me open to a plethora of strategies using my teams abilities and strengths. The things that my team can accomplish in two hours puts them at a huge advantage. In my opinion, the advantages that prep gives my team may lead to your teams downfall, securing our win. This is my strategy.

One of Kaine's lesser known abilities is his ability to talk to spiders. He can send them all over the battlefield, search for your team mates. Once he finds them, they will be easy pickings for anyone on my team. Covering the entire battlefield shouldn't be a problem, he was able to search an entire city for a bomb.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After they are located, he can easily sneak up on any one of your team using the stealth suit. This makes him completely invisible to anyone on your team, also silent if he wishes. I'm pretty sure nobody on your team will be able to sense Kaine coming after them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With his looser morals, he will have no trouble one-shotting anyone on your team. He was able to break Carnage's jaw, someone with an extremely high level of durability. With stingers he actually punched through Venom's Jaw. One shotting anyone on your team will not be a problem. Combine the fact that he can completely monitor the battlefield, and move about undetected, with his insane power, and that leaves one or two of your team mates down for the count.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Prometheus is also a prep monster, and a valuable asset to my team. He is a master of disguise, capable of imitating anyone using his suit. My strategy starts with Prometheus using this ability to disguise himself as one of your teammates, thus granting him the ability to get in lose to your team without much trouble at all. He perfectly imitated captain marvel.

No Caption Provided

Once in close, his lack of morals allows him to easily kill any member of your team that he chooses to kill. Vulcan bullets ans missles will obliterate anyone on your team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They put down Supergirl, Firestorm and Starfire, all people that have durability much higher than anyone on your team. So, your team will suspect nothing, and all of the sudden, they die, just like that. They won't even know what hit them, but that leaves one or two of your teamates down for the count.

Iron Fist and Luke Cage can take the remainder of your team. Danny has beyond class 100 striking power and Cage is one of the strongest individuals in the entire tournament.

Danny can move as fast as bullets, and has microsecond reaction time. Now he also has a Vibranium suit, making him extremely hard to kill. Couple this, with the fact that he can on-shot a drunken Hercules, and we have at least on of your remaining team mates down for the count.

No Caption Provided

Faster than a speeding bullet.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that Hercules has durability far greater than anyone on your team.

Cage is a high-end street leveler. So strong, and so durable, that he can actually hold his own against beings as strong as the Hulk. He could literally rip some of your team-mates limb from limb. Or end their life in a punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So a quick recap. At least two of your team-mates are ending up down for the count before they know what hits them. The stealth of Kaine and Prometheus combined with their insane fire power and strength means that at least two members of your team goes down. The remainder will be slaughtered by Cage and Danny. With some of your team mates taken out, your team wil be overwhelmed with the sheer power of my team and eventually join the others.

Thanks for waiting, your move @thundergodswrath

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara:

Okay, i'm ready.

My individual perks.

Gorgon-Ninja: Completely silence’s your character’s movement, heart beat and breathing (any other noise they make can be heard normally)

Batman-Gear up: One member of your team can add a piece of non-standard gear to their arsenal that they have used previously provided the equipment doesn't put them over the tournament levels

Team Perk-Bloodlusted: Your team will kill without hesitation or remorse, their mental states and emotional states remain in character

So I gave my team the bloodlusted perk, because to be honest if I didn't my team would at a disadvantage. With it, Batman and Spider-Man will be hard to counter.

I will be giving Batman the amour he wore in Night Of The Owls

No Caption Provided

This amour allowed Batman to hold his own with many Talons. With morals off it will only make things worse for your team. It not only increases his durability, but his durability too. Although his speed is reduced. Not that it will matter.

Here is a showing of how durable it is. Here he takes a beat down from what seems to be 6 Talons sporting weapons. ( Scans are a little out of order )

This amour also allowed Batman to shoot are electric darts capable of electrocuting it's target.

No Caption Provided

Or Batarang's capable of freezing.

No Caption Provided

He's going to be a tough competitor. Spider-Man should be able to make short work of Iron Fist. He won't be able to get off the chi-amped strike before Spider-Man webs him up like he did to Wolverine. Heck if Spider-Man did it quick enough, he could probably make Danny hit himself with his own chi strike. Which would take off his own head, because well a morals off Danny can hit with chi strikes strong enough to drop hellcarriers, and send Skaar flying. Or he can give him one hay maker, and Danny isn't surviving a punch from Spider-Man who is way above his durability limit. This will be a short fight.

No Caption Provided

Although Kaine can go invisible, how fast could he do this, because Gorgon is like an quite ninja/samurai. Not to mention he has the Ninja perk which will make him even more silent. Heck he moves so quick, and quite that Wolverine didn't notice he was coming. This is good, because Wolverine should have smelt him, but Gorgon was too darn quick.

Cuts off Slingshots hands. She has superspeed, and charged at him, but Gorgon makes short work of her.

Heck he has stomped Elektra with ease. He even snapped a sword in 2 with his bare hands.

Kaine will get blitzed by Gorgon, who will decapitate him.

Mister Negative should be able to hold Luke Cage off long for help to arrive. He is smart enough to know he can't defeat him alone. Cage is a little to slow for Negative, so all he would need to do is dodge him. Even if Cage connects, Negative can tank some blows. He can even deliver some back.

Prometheus's gun can be webbed out of his hand too a wall by Spidey. Heck I can see Mister Negative taking it for himself.

Your turn.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

@calebhara Since i'm waiting, and voting starts tomorrow, I thought I should throw in more.

If Batman's suit does somehow get destroyed it won't be all that bad. Although before he goes down I can see him taking down or fatally injuring one of your members. The suit does give him great defense, strength, and destructive capabilities, but without it Batman has great speed, reflexes, and equipment he can now use without it.

Prometheus seems like your biggest gun, but Batman should be able to take him down in one move if it all goes right. Batman has a magnetizer that has the ability to draw anything magnetic towards it. Lets say Batman places it on a car. Prometheus has on a metal suit. That won't end well for Prometheus. Batman can than finish him off easily.

Even without his amour, his standard bat suit is very durable.

Just to even further how fast, and skilled Gorgon is. I will show you a couple more feats.

Here he stomps a whole lot of armed skilled ninjas with an eye mask on. So basically he beat them without looking.

Slices 3 bullets in half. That's crazy fast.

No Caption Provided

Gorgon kills Phobos. The god of fear, it shows how fast he is. Not to mention Phobos is skilled, being the son of Ares.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CalebHara

@thundergodswrath:

This amour allowed Batman to hold his own with many Talons. With morals off it will only make things worse for your team. It not only increases his durability, but his durability too. Although his speed is reduced. Not that it will matter.

This will make little difference at all. The suit is not nearly as durable as most people make it out to be, especially against a team like mine. For one, the suit had extremely little resistance against sharp objects. The blade’s of the talons basically went straight through the amour on more than one occasion, and Talons only have a low-level of superhuman strength.

No Caption Provided

Axe's slice slice through it, a single blade from the Talons almost kills Bruce when it pierces the head piece. The Talon's medieval flails are literally chewing through the suit.

Someone with Kaine’s stats and stingers would be able to put his blades straight through the suit, effectively killing Bruce. Another thing is the suit makes him considerably slower, he loses his bullet timing reflexes. Vulcan bullets would chew through that suit like it wasn’t even there. One Vulcan missile would kill Bruce immediately upon impact. Facts are facts, the suit has very little resistance to piercing weapons, and my team has Prometheus and Kaine, who have piercing weapons that can easily put down meta-humans.

Finally, I have Danny Rand, the Immortal Iron fist, and Luke Cage, the Power man. This suit would do absolutely nothing against these two. Danny has been able to KO beings that can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk, Punch through Spiderman, and one-shot the helicarrier.

Luke Cage has KO’ed the class 100 Rhino in one punch.

No Caption Provided

Half a dozen Talons, with extremely low superhuman stats had the suit literally crumbling off of Bruce. Just imagine what blows from these powerhouses with extremely high superhuman stats would do to it. A punch from my two powerhouses would instantly kill Bruce.

This amour also allowed Batman to shoot are electric darts capable of electrocuting it's target.

Darts that move reasonably slower than bullets, everyone on my team, besides Cage is a bullet timer. Cage doesn’t need to be a bullet timer, he is far too durable for any of the weapons on Bruce’s suit to hurt him in the first place.

He's going to be a tough competitor. Spider-Man should be able to make short work of Iron Fist. He won't be able to get off the chi-amped strike before Spider-Man webs him up like he did to Wolverine. Heck if Spider-Man did it quick enough, he could probably make Danny hit himself with his own chi strike.

A common mistake that people make when the talk about Iron Fist is that they believe that his speed is adequate to that of some street levelers, such as Wolverine. In reality, Danny has speed that is basically equal to Spider man. He can catch bullets, and has micro second reaction time. He has been able to dodge lighting attacks from Fat Cobra. His reflexes are often described as faster than lighting. When I say that he is “faster than a bullet” I mean it. In this scan, the gun man shoots, and as the bullet leaves that barrel of the gun, he takes the gunman out.

No Caption Provided

He was able to travel the distance of about two meters, and throw a kick capable of KO’ing a man, in the time that it took a bullet to travel 10-20 inches. That is ludicrous speed.

Which would take off his own head, because well a morals off Danny can hit with chi strikes strong enough to drop hellcarriers, and send Skaar flying. Or he can give him one hay maker, and Danny isn't surviving a punch from Spider-Man who is way above his durability limit. This will be a short fight.

Here he is taking repeated hits from Warhawk, who is around class 20. Danny manages to pull off a win, so taking a punch from Spiderman isn't as unlikely as you are making it out to be. They have nearly equal speed, but Danny's fighting ability s far greater than that of Peter.

He also takes a hit from Peter in their first fight. This was long before Danny's recent upgrade. Keep in mind that he uses Chi to effortlessly get out of Peter's webbing. It is rather ineffective.

Although Kaine can go invisible, how fast could he do this, because Gorgon is like an quite ninja/samurai. Not to mention he has the Ninja perk which will make him even more silent. Heck he moves so quick, and quite that Wolverine didn't notice he was coming. This is good, because Wolverine should have smelt him, but Gorgon was too darn quick.

I think that you are forgetting that our teams literally start about a kilometer away from each other, Kaine will have more than enough time to quickly activate the stealth suit. Here he does it in an instant, before any members of the Assassin's Guild can kill him.

No Caption Provided

Cuts off Slingshots hands. She has superspeed, and charged at him, but Gorgon makes short work of her.

Danny and Kaine both have speed sufficient enough to keep up with Gorgon. In the scan above, Kaine demonstrates how he is faster than a speedster, he even cuts his leg off. Kaine's speed is at the point where the gun is fired, then he can grab his opponent, backflip to put him in the line of fire and lift him off the ground to use as a meat shield all in the time it takes to bullet to move about 20 feet. Danny has microsecond reaction time, and has taken out super-speedsters.

No Caption Provided

So neither of them will be blitzed by gorgon. Although fast, he is around the speed of that of my two fastest on my team. They have near equal feats. Kaine will not be blitzed by gorgon, he is simply too fast. He might be taken into a good fight, but he won't be blitzed. He actually blitzed Venom, soone with Superhuman speed to a very high degree.

Mister Negative should be able to hold Luke Cage off long for help to arrive. He is smart enough to know he can't defeat him alone. Cage is a little to slow for Negative, so all he would need to do is dodge him. Even if Cage connects, Negative can tank some blows. He can even deliver some back.

Luke has gone toe-to-toe with beings that have superhuman speed. He fights Venom, Iron Fist, Green goblin, the list goes on an on. Cage is simply too much of a powerhouse to get into a prolonged fight with Negative. The man can put down class 100's in a single strike. I don't see too much that Negative could, or anyone on your team besides Peter for that matter, can do against Cage.

If Batman's suit does somehow get destroyed it won't be all that bad. Although before he goes down I can see him taking down or fatally injuring one of your members. The suit does give him great defense, strength, and destructive capabilities, but without it Batman has great speed, reflexes, and equipment he can now use without it.

While this is all true, losing the suit only means that he dies even quicker. Every single person on my team can end his life in one shot. He has great speed, but Kaine and Danny have far greater speed. Even with the suit on, he is still completely outclassed by any of my teams big guns. Oh, and Prometheus's gear curbstomps Bruce's gear.

Prometheus seems like your biggest gun, but Batman should be able to take him down in one move if it all goes right. Batman has a magnetizer that has the ability to draw anything magnetic towards it. Lets say Batman places it on a car. Prometheus has on a metal suit. That won't end well for Prometheus. Batman can than finish him off easily.

If he is using his large metallic battle suit, this would be a rather foolish tactic. For the simple fact that he will be glued to his own weapon. Without the suit, i don't see him lasting long enough to try to use gear like that. He has only used the magnet one time, and that was to KO men against a moving train, there are seemingly no moving vehicles on the battlefield.

I know how fast Gorgon is, but as i have already explained his speed isn't significantly above anyone on my team.

So i don't see your team outclassing mine, at all. But i do see your team going donw extremely easy as you have no defence for my original, prepped plan. My team has Kaine's spiders looking out on the entire battlefield, this means that with prep, he always knows where everyone in on the battlefield, the rest of my team can be told the whereabouts of your team by Kaine.

My two masters of stealth take out at least two of your team, as already stated. Your team has absolutely no answer for Kaine, who can become completely invisible and silent. He can sneak around the field unnoticed, and take out any member of your team in one attack from his Stingers. So that is one member of your team dead and gone before they have a chance to even see anyone of my team mates.

And then Prometheus, who can disguise himself as anyone of your team. Picture Mr. Negative swinging around the battlefield, he sees what he thinks is Peter Parker walking towards him on the ground. He goes to talk to him and boom. Vulcan missile. He is instantly dead, and out of the picture. This can happen to just about anyone on your team.

No Caption Provided

He is perfectly camouflaged.

So, the is at least two of your team dead and gone. Two of your team left to be slaughtered by my 4. Your team has no answer to being taken out silently, so you will, in the end, be left short-handed and at a serious loss. My four strong would stomp your 2.

They could be blitzed by a barrage of strikes capable of dropping meta-humans.

Or one-shotted by Vulcan bullets.

No Caption Provided

Or, Cage could toss your team like ragdolls.

No Caption Provided

When your team is left short handed, they will get slaughtered by my team.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: In 45 minutes so if you want to post go ahead.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Nope, I'm good. Dont take this the wrong way, but where do you live? It is currently 11:22 PM in Canada.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: lol no offense taken I live In Califronia it's only 8:24

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sovereign91001

Voting is now open

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, Voting is open!

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with @calebhara, arguments were more well-constructed imho (read it all in one sitting)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Floopay

I'd say @calebhara, but only by a slight margin.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DireDrill

I could have sworn I had already voted in this one. Maybe the post didn't go through? Whatever.

I am going with @calebhara here. Prometheus's disguise ability gives him the edge in combat.

I would have liked to see a teamwork argument made as both sides have potential issues that could have been exploited.

Also, why would you post the Phobos scans @thundergodswrath? That fight was a preordained loss and ultimately hurt you.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

calebhara

final vote

I dont think it was stated how Kaine is going to be found in stealth mode.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I thought that was the reason he posted the Gorgon Blind Fight to show that he could fight Kaine but I might have misinterpreted that. Gorgon and Spider-man are both capable of fighting Kaine even if he is invisible via Spider Sense and Telepathy.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By oceanmaster21

thundergodswrath has my vote

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at 6-1 I think I can call this one. @calebhara you get the win, congrats.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: No since your debate was one of the one's that went to time you'll be in a random drawing to determine who gets the next pick so just hang tight for a bit, I'll tag you when your up.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By New_World_Order

Street level debates aren't my thing, lol..