#301 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Good choice. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for it to go, it's imo the most powerful perk here *shrugs* I don't know if you saw but it does not have the life drain penalty (I forgot to add that).

@calebhara You're up to pick your reward.

#302 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 said:

Picking Order

1. Joeagentofhand1

2. The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

3. jwalser3

4. Mr_Ingenuity

5. Dredeuced

6. Floopay

7. Calebhara

8. BoschePG

9. Cadencev2

Rewards

1. A wrist mounted gun with two S.P.I.N tech darts (they are adamantium tipped).
  2. Tactical Cloak- Renders your character completely undetectable to all visible, electronic, psychic, magical and spiritual means of detection for 70 seconds with a cool down of 180 seconds (Gear is not silenced, maximum one character's K.O'd/Killed)
  3. A Syringe of nanites (administered prior to the battle beginning) that instantly revives one killed or K.O’d character at full health, power and vitality one time.
  4. Gene Starwind’s Caster - (one black hole shell)- produces a miniature black hole ( 10 foot diameter, 5 second duration), the black hole can absorb 1 character maximum, they are considered BFR’d.
  5. We Love Perks!: You get access to another team perk.
  6. I Love Perks! : You get two additional individual perks (you can stack these on a character or disperse them among your team.
  7. The Gambler: A very powerful reward or a total bust, Are you feeling lucky?
  8. Spider-Man’s Spider Sense for one of your characters
  9. Haste talisman: Doubles one of your character’s speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  10. Slow Talisman: Halves one of your opponents speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  11. Mr. Freeze's gun: limited to two shots (can freeze a maximum of two characters)
  12. Fear Gas Grenades: x2
  13. Spider-Man 2099's Fangs (w/ paralyzing nuerotoxin)

As a note Reward effects, gear etc. may not be replicated, duplicated or extended..

#303 Posted by Floopay (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I think the Tactical Cloak is lacking.

If I may make a suggestions, I think it should render the wearer immune to all magical, and technological detection devices at all times (radar, electofields, infravision, heat detection, noise detection devices, smell detection etc.) if they are more than 10 meters from their target (this would be really helpful to a lot of stealth characters), and allow them 1 minute of invisibility with like a 2 minute cooldown after the invisibility fades.

I mean as it is now, it doesn't measure up to any of the other perks, it really seems like the loser reward right now, but I myself have several characters with a ton of ways to detect people from long distance, and right now nobody has any real means of countering those methods.

However, if it were done this way, and it were given to a stealth guy, it would give that stealth character a chance to use their greatest asset to some degree, as they would be able to get within 30 feet of their target. However, the lack of invisibility, and only the ability to go invisible for 1 minute at a time per 3 minutes would make them still susceptible to being seen most of the time.

I dunno, just a thought. I really could see this being really useful if it were changed to a degree.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#304 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: That's a good suggestion. I think some buffs are in order.

#305 Edited by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 said:

@floopay: Good choice. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for it to go, it's imo the most powerful perk here *shrugs* I don't know if you saw but it does not have the life drain penalty (I forgot to add that).

From what I've seen of Outlaw Star, it's pretty slow. Also my team's got pretty good ways to stop it.

edit -- Whoa whoa whoa. With the Tactical Cloak changed can I swap my gambler to a souped up version of that, @sovereign91001 ? I could totally go with unstoppably stealthing Alita for over two minutes, lol.

#306 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: A couple things before you lock in with the change:

1. It's been rebalanced.

2. If your character is splashed with paint, water, mud or something like that (I don't know how that'd happen) the cloak won't protect them from that (The paint or mud will stick on them).

3. They do make noise as normally (you'll have to pair it with Ninja to cancel out all their noise)

4. The duration will be doubled but the cooldown is not halved.

#307 Edited by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I'll rescind. Completely undetectable would have basically let me teleport Alita in and have her kill everyone on the enemy team, lol. I know there's still some people in the tournament left like Shaman that would completely wreck that perk if I got an unlucky matchup so i'll stick with the safe perks one.

#308 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#309 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio
#310 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Since I picked We Love Perks! when should I pick the two bonus perks???

#311 Posted by boschePG (2156 posts) - - Show Bio
#312 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@sovereign91001: Since I picked We Love Perks! when should I pick the two bonus perks???

You don't get two Bonus Perks, you get two of the team perks: Bloodlusted, Full Knowledge etc.

@cadencev2 You get the last pick.

#313 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#314 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio
#315 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio
#316 Edited by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping with Sovereign's next round info from a PM he gave us (he had the last two posts in this thread so he couldn't post it).

Alrigh Guys we finally got a vote in the last open thread so we can advance to the next round. But before we do I'm going to offer you guys a chance to switch your reward for the next round. We'll go in reverse order from last round so the picking order would be:

1.Cadence

2.Calebhara

3.Dredeuced

4. Jwalser

In exchange for giving up your current reward You get to pick any reward without a strikethrough. I've also added three new rewards to the list.

Rewards

1. A wrist mounted gun with two S.P.I.N tech darts (they are adamantium tipped).
  2. Tactical Cloak- Renders your character completely undetectable to all visible, electronic, psychic, magical and spiritual means of detection for 70 seconds with a cool down of 180 seconds (Gear is not silenced, maximum one character's K.O'd/Killed)
  3. A Syringe of nanites (administered prior to the battle beginning) that instantly revives one killed or K.O’d character at full health, power and vitality one time.
  4. Gene Starwind’s Caster - (one black hole shell)- produces a miniature black hole ( 10 foot diameter, 5 second duration), the black hole can absorb 1 character maximum, they are considered BFR’d.
  5. We Love Perks!: You get access to another team perk.
  6. I Love Perks! : You get two additional individual perks (you can stack these on a character or disperse them among your team).
  7. The Gambler: A very powerful reward or a total bust, Are you feeling lucky?
  8. Spider-Man’s Spider Sense for one of your characters
  9. Haste talisman: Doubles one of your character’s speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  10. Slow Talisman: Halves one of your opponents speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  11. Mr. Freeze's gun: limited to two shots (can freeze a maximum of two characters)
  12. Fear Gas Grenades: x2
  13. Spider-Man 2099's Fangs (w/ paralyzing nuerotoxin)
  14. Sabertooth's healing factor.
  15. Wolverine's hyper senses- greatly enhanced sight, hearing and smelling capabilites
  16. Sharingan Implant: one of your characters has one of their eyes replaced with a three tomoe sharingan implant this will grant the following abilities: Movement mimicy (assuming your character has the required reflexes to preform the move*this is not power mimicy* this is more somewhat similar to Taskmaster's movement mimicy ), movement tracking (allows you movement reading similar to Cassandra Cain) and hypnotic suggestion ( must have eye contact, can not be used to turn your opponents character against their team and limited to usage on 1 character)
#317 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 Is that what you want to roll with? It's for one character.

#318 Edited by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence picked Sabretooth Regen and Caleb picked I Love Perks!

I'll take tactical cloak.

#319 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#320 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio
#321 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#322 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: @dredeuced: I'm surprised you two swaped tbh. I thought you'd two stick with your prior rewards.

#323 Posted by nickthedevil (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMN!

#324 Posted by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Wouldn't I have to reroll gambler again and hope for an even? I was just going with the safer option. If I still get to use gambler's double value then I'd get Tactical Cloak with Gambler, if that's how it is.

#325 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Yeah as it stands you have the amped I love perks reward. You'd have to stick with that or go for something else.

@docnick: Huh?

#326 Edited by Dredeuced (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

While the amped I love perks is probably greatly superior, I'd rather argue something different this time around, so I'll stick with the cloak perk. Debates are more fun when you mix it up.