#251 Posted by jwalser3 (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I'll take

Full Knowledge as a Team Perk

Bag O' Grenades For DeathStroke(New 52)

Defense Amp For Predator(Elder)

#252 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#253 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: When does voting start, because I probably won't be posting until later in this week.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#254 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

Could someone bump Me vs Joewell so I may post my plan? Much appreciated.

#255 Posted by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio
#256 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#257 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#259 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Thanks! I was just about to do this and you saved me some time.

#260 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#261 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#262 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#263 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7521 posts) - - Show Bio
#264 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone know what happened to Joewell? lol

#265 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

Winners So Far

1. Joeagentofhand1

2. The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

3. jwalser3

4. Winner of Mr_I/ Juiceboks

5. Dredeuced

#266 Posted by beatboks1 (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

What, when did some go to voting?

#267 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#269 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#270 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7521 posts) - - Show Bio

Great.

#271 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Sounds good. We both have two posts up, so we should be fine, although it was a rather short debate.

#272 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio
#273 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @joeagentofhand1 @jwalser3 @dredeuced Since you guys are the first winners you get first choice of the rewards for the next round. Our order is: The last four slots will be determined by random draw as they all went to time.

1. Joeagentofhand1

3. jwalser3

4. Mr_Ingenuity

5. Dredeuced

6. Winner of Diredrill/Floopay

7. Calebhara

8. BoschePG

9. Cadencev2

Rewards

1. A wrist mounted gun with two S.P.I.N tech darts (they are adamantium tipped).
  2. Tactical cloak (renders your character completely undetectable by sight or electronic equipment for 1 minute)
  3. A Syringe of nanites (administered prior to the battle beginning) that instantly revives one killed or K.O’d character at full health, power and vitality one time.
  4. Gene Starwind’s Caster - (one black hole shell)- produces a miniature black hole ( 10 foot diameter, 5 second duration), the black hole can absorb 1 character maximum, they are considered BFR’d.
  5. We Love Perks!: You get access to another team perk.
  6. I Love Perks! : You get two additional individual perks (you can stack these on a character or disperse them among your team.
  7. The Gambler: A very powerful reward or a total bust, Are you feeling lucky?
  8. Spider-Man’s Spider Sense for one of your characters
  9. Haste talisman: Doubles one of your character’s speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  10. Slow Talisman: Halves one of your opponents speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  11. Mr. Freeze's gun: limited to two shots (can freeze a maximum of two characters)
  12. Fear Gas Grenades: x2
  13. Spider-Man 2099's Fangs (w/ paralyzing nuerotoxin)

As a note Reward effects, gear etc. may not be replicated, duplicated or extended..

#274 Edited by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be petty or anything, but why am I after Mr. I/Juicebooks if they haven't been decided yet?

#275 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

They called out first during voting

#276 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio
#277 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: he tagged me before the time limit that they were ready to vote

#278 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#279 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I would swap out Cold's Gun for Freeze's Gun. It only takes 1 shot to activate its cold field which is a nigh impenetrable. Freeze's gun doesn't have that feature.

#280 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
#281 Edited by jwalser3 (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I'll take We Love Perks! Now do we also get the perks from the last mast as well?

#282 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Okay you are after @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: who is after @joeagentofhand1: who hasn't picked yet.

No you don't carry perks from round to round you get to re-select at the beginning of the next round if you get the We Love Perks! reward though at the beginning of the next round you will get 2 Team Perks and 2 Individual Perks. If you get I like perks! reward. You get 1 Team Perk and 4 individual Perks. If you don't get either you get 1 team perk and 2 individual perks plus whatever reward you ended up with.

#283 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Slow Talisman: Halves one of your opponents speed/reactions for 30 seconds

#284 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: How do we win? I am not sure if there is a time limit or vote limit.

#285 Posted by jwalser3 (5019 posts) - - Show Bio
#286 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'll keep votes open till Friday unless there is a decisive leader (leading by 5 or more votes) then I'll close a thread.

#287 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Once voting is done )I'm hoping around Saturday)

#288 Posted by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

Current bonus perks taken(since Joeagent didn't take what the other two wanted):

Joeagentofhand1: Slow Talisman

Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I love perks!

Jwalser3: We love perks!

Winner of Mr_I vs Juiceboks is next.

#289 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Would it be possible to get a list of the potential outcomes for the Gambler? This will make it more enticing as I doubt anyone is going to take that gamble.

#290 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Sure. If selected I'll kick up the random number generator. If the result is even (2,4,6,8) the selector can have any reward (even if it's been selected) with double effectiveness/duration/ammo etc. If the result is odd (1,3,5,7) you'll start the next round with no reward. If the result is 9 I'll roll it again.

#291 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7521 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: A wrist mounted gun with two S.P.I.N tech darts (they are adamantium tipped).

Questions about my pick. Is the wrist mounted gun necessary, as in only method of delivery? Could the S.P.I.N. Tech darts be split between teammates?

#292 Posted by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's have some fun.

I'll take the Gambler.

#293 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: No one character get's them both. You can unload them if you wish but the gun has a muzzle velocity of 2500 fps.

@dredeuced: You got a 4 so any reward you want is yours, what'll you have?

#294 Edited by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: When you say double effectiveness, let's say I took "We love perks!" or "I love perks!" -- would I then get to choose two extra team perks for a total of 3 or 4 extra individual perks for a total of 6?

Next question about the talismans: Do they work from wherever you want or do you need line of sight on who you want to use it on specifically for the slow talisman?

If I choose Spider Sense would I get 2 people with Spider Sense? Similar with the nanites -- would I get 2 people with nanites or one person who'd come back to life twice? I believe everything else is more or less easily discernible.

#295 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: When you say double effectiveness, let's say I took "We love perks!" or "I love perks!" -- would I then get to choose two extra team perks for a total of 3 or 4 extra individual perks for a total of 6?

Yes

Next question about the talismans: Do they work from wherever you want or do you need line of sight on who you want to use it on specifically for the slow talisman? The talisman's work the same and they work whenever you want them to. You do need to see the target, however the effect is auto-target (as in unavoidable).

If I choose Spider Sense would I get 2 people with Spider Sense? Similar with the nanites -- would I get 2 people with nanites or one person who'd come back to life twice? I believe everything else is more or less easily discernible.

Yes, two people with those effects.

#296 Posted by Dredeuced (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, I feel like the most useful one will be the one I can determine based on my next opponent, so I'll take souped up I Love Perks so I can have 6 individual perks next match.

VIBRANIUM SUITS FOR EVERYONE

#297 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk @jwalser3 @mr_ingenuity @dredeuced

@calebhara @boschepg @cadencev2

Okay you all we have 8 of our 9 winners already. All we need to proceed to the next round are some votes in the Diredrill Vs Floopay match, so if you haven't voted in their match please do so. Below is the order of picks for rewards and the rewards left. Once all that is complete I'll get your matches up, as their are nine of you there will be 1 three man debate.

@sovereign91001 said:

1. Joeagentofhand1

3. jwalser3

4. Mr_Ingenuity

5. Dredeuced

6. Winner of Diredrill/Floopay

7. Calebhara

8. BoschePG

9. Cadencev2

Rewards

1. A wrist mounted gun with two S.P.I.N tech darts (they are adamantium tipped).
  2. Tactical cloak (renders your character completely undetectable by sight or electronic equipment for 1 minute)
  3. A Syringe of nanites (administered prior to the battle beginning) that instantly revives one killed or K.O’d character at full health, power and vitality one time.
  4. Gene Starwind’s Caster - (one black hole shell)- produces a miniature black hole ( 10 foot diameter, 5 second duration), the black hole can absorb 1 character maximum, they are considered BFR’d (No Life Drain).
  5. We Love Perks!: You get access to another team perk.
  6. I Love Perks! : You get two additional individual perks (you can stack these on a character or disperse them among your team.
  7. The Gambler: A very powerful reward or a total bust, Are you feeling lucky?
  8. Spider-Man’s Spider Sense for one of your characters
  9. Haste talisman: Doubles one of your character’s speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  10. Slow Talisman: Halves one of your opponents speed/reactions for 30 seconds
  11. Mr. Freeze's gun: limited to two shots (can freeze a maximum of two characters)
  12. Fear Gas Grenades: x2
  13. Spider-Man 2099's Fangs (w/ paralyzing nuerotoxin)

As a note Reward effects, gear etc. may not be replicated, duplicated or extended..

#298 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: LOL at the Caster.

Skip to :45

When Can I pick a Perk? Is there a order? I like the Haste Talisman.

#299 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was wondering if I was the only one that remembered the Caster :P For balance sake it won't have the life drain effect.

As for order of picking you are last (bummer I know), the order and what's been picked so far is in the post above yours.

#300 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @sovereign91001:

I hate to be a dick, but I'm gonna pick the Caster....mostly because I don't want to encounter it in the future.

I'll give it to Seras Victoria. Figure sniping someone from 3.5 miles away with it would be fun.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay