#151 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Posted by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Wait doesn't the Tessaiga literally raise people from the dead?

#154 Edited by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Wait doesn't the Tessaiga literally raise people from the dead?

It can raise any person once, unless they have died once already. So it would be useless on Ogami, and Seras (as they are both raised from the dead).

Also, this will be Tessaiga after it lost it's void powers, just to clarify that as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#155 Posted by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Well alright. I feel like Sesshomaru is probably pretty OP but it's been so long since I watched the show and, frankly, it was so awful I don't want to check to see if he is, lol.

#156 Edited by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Well alright. I feel like Sesshomaru is probably pretty OP but it's been so long since I watched the show and, frankly, it was so awful I don't want to check to see if he is, lol.

Inuyasha is probably one of the most inappropriate mangas I've ever read (I'll be using manga versions). It's filled with harsh language, violence, blood, sexual content, and nudity. Inuyasha himself spends half the time calling Kagome horrible horrible names you should never call....any woman, Miroku spends half the manga trying to hump every woman/demon, and Kagome is extremely passive aggressive....

To be completely honest, turning that manga into a kid's anime would be like turning Spawn into a kid's cartoon.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#157 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio
#158 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by Sherlock (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign so spidey and Sylar are out I somehow doubt Danny will be allowed so can I use Omi from shoalin showdown and Hei from darker than black?

#160 Posted by boschePG (1962 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: thoug Im bumbed about hank Pym, can I switch it to Guardian (James Hudson) from Alpha Flight???

#161 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I'll let you have him with the addendum that he can't absorb vibranium or adamantium.

@sherlock: Danny is fine he can't overshadow people though. I'll let you have him and Omi.

#162 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay barring Bosche's final pick we are ready to go! I'll give you guys a couple hours to look over the teams. If you see anything flag worthy throw it up now or forever hold your piece:

@cadencev2

Kurama (YYH) Dark Tourney Level

Yuske (YYH) Spirit Detective Level

Vindicare Assassin (40K)

Captain Titus (40K)

@calebhara:

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

Kaine (Scarlet Spider)

Prometheus

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Kidou(Area D - Inou Ryouki)

Six( Generator Rex)

Nanafushi (No adamantium/vibranium absorbtion)

Nicolas(from "Gangsta")

@juiceboks:

Venom(Brock)

Deathstroke

Strider Hiryu

Gaara(Naruto) (No tailed beast form)

@boschepg:

Hawkeye 616

Shaman

Creeper

@mr_ingenuity:

New 52 Static Shock

Penance aka Robert Baldwin, Speed-ball

Geko (No shadow possesion/ shadow cut, learn)

Horohoro

@joeagentofhand1

Dr Alchemy

Double Down

Heat Wave

Owen Mercer

@oceanmaster21:

cyborg (new52)

lady sif

superior spiderman

Hawkman (new 52)

@joewell:

Percy Jackson ( 5th book ): Riptide, Tyson's Shield, Hermes's Sandals, Ambrosia

Aang: Staff (No Avatar state)

Red X: Suit

Me Mow (Adventure Time): Poison, Knife

@diredrill:

Sage

Madison Jefferies (No Box)

Forge

Victor Mancha

@sherlock

Danny Phantom (can't overshadow)

Omi

Psylocke (Pre Shadow King)

Roy Mustang

@floopay

Ogami Rei (Code: Breaker) (With Katana)

Jarlaxle Baenre (Sellsword Trilogy) (Standard Equipment)

Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) (Sesshomaru's Sword, Tessaiga)

Seras Victoria (Hellsing) (Harkonnen, 13.7mm Assault Rifle)

@veitha

Typhoid Mary;

Cyclops;

Spider Woman;

Daken.

@dredeuced

Isaac Netero (no suicide nuke)

TUNED Alita (No orbital death laser)

Mr. Terrific (New-52)

Blink (AoA)

@thundergodswrath:

1. New 52 Batman
  2. Gorgon (no stone stare)
  3. Spider-Man ( Peter Parker )
  4. Mister Negative (no mind jacking)

@beatboks1:

Justice

Liberty Belle ( Libby Lawrence )

Phantom Lady ( Sandra Knight)

Stealth

#164 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Oh! No Ring of Three Wishes for Jarlaxle....I mean, I could explain why but I'm sure you can figure it out.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#165 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Percy Jackson dipped in the River Styx by the 5th book?

#166 Posted by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have any objections to most of the people here. My only issue is that I don't know many of the anime/manga characters here. I would suggest that since this is a comics site that those using anime characters should post a bit about their character's abilities so that those of us who don't know them can better judge them. If not here then I would like that information presented in the thread first and foremost.

#167 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Two small things that i saw.

1. New 52 Cyborg has immensely powerful boomtubes that have been able to BFR Darkseid, would that be counted as over powered gear or unfair abilities?
  2. Isn't Brock's Venom beyond class 35?

That is all

#168 Posted by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: You should specify which characters you're questioning.

I mean I've used Netero and Alita before so a lot of people are probably aware of their capabilities, but I'm not sure if you read Cadence's tourney or not.

#169 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: There is no BFR. I believe Brock is 20-30 tons

#170 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Percy Jackson dipped in the River Styx by the 5th book?

Hahah, yeah

But he can still be hurt by status effects ( Fire, Poison ( if it can get thru his skin ) ect )

@sovereign91001:

I think i should be able to have the Avatar State. Considering you've let alot more powerful people they can handle it. And he's not even a bullet timer, with out it.

#171 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: I think avatar state is too OP

#172 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: He can't BFR with them here, he can't teledismember/teledrop etc. the most he can do is move around the battlefield. Brock's Venom is a 25 tonner iirc. Grargan would be the one over limits.

@diredrill: anyone in particular?

@joewell: The curse has to go the only way to take him out is to hit the weak spot otherwise he's invulnerable unless you can prove otherwise. Aang's avatar state is O.P here, puts him at mid-level at least. I don't see anyone who's a match for Aang's Avatar State.

#173 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:

Look here: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Curse_of_Achilles

" One major weakness is that while you are immune to injury you can still be killed by other means, as your body is still mortal:

• Dehydration
  • Asphyxiation (e.g. drowning, choking)
  • Diseases (heart attack, strokes, cancer,etc)
  • Electrocution (during The Last Olympian, the river gods proclaim they can kill Percy Jackson with electric power cords)
  • Starvation
  • Exhaustion (Chiron mentioned that Achillies had to sleep "twenty times" a day, so if the Bearer of the Curse is constantly fighting for too long, than they can burn themselves out.) "

I know you probs saying " OHMEHGWOD IZ A WIKI, NOOOOOOOOFBDGRFNH "

But trust me its safe

Anyone with a gun that can sneak up on him can ( Azula killed him with one strike from behind )

#174 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: can we switch characters or is this the point of no return?

#175 Edited by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much Floopay and Legendary Super Saiyan Hulk's entire team, Omi, Geko, Horohoro, Gaara, the two guys from YYH (I assume Yu Yu Hakusho?). I know they have been discussed here but it was mostly using jargon from the sources so I was unable to follow the conversations too deeply.

Netero and Alita seem okay but again, my information on them is still only wikis.

I really just want a good idea of what they are capable of doing because the wikis seem to use too much "in Universe" language to get a good handle on them.

#176 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: It makes him immune to physical damage which is what 90% of the teams here can generate. The only weakness I see that can be exploited is exhaustion (having a 1.2 hour fight clock before he collapses). I'll let you have the curse but it's limited to Cage's durability level and he still has the 1.2 hour clock on it. Does that sound fair?

@joeagentofhand1: You're locked in.

#177 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:

He can also still feel pain

"

• " Apparently while being invulnerable, the bearer can still feel pain to a certain extent. An example includes when Percy was fighting the giant Cacus, and was very disoriented after being hit into a wall, almost knocking him out. Another time, Percy cried in pain when jumping onto Blackjack. "

I'm pretty sure thats what it was at the whole time

#178 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay @cadencev2:

Diredrill would like clarification on your teams capabilities.

@diredrill: I'll let you know Garra can manipulate sand, into a variety of ways. Yuske can generate his spiritual energy from his fingertip in a blast called his Rei(Spirit) Gun. and Kurama can grow and control various plants.

#180 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I forgot to tag you as well. DireDrill would like to know your character's capabilities

Everyone else I'm going to start posting matches in a few Hours

#181 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Would you like me to post it here? Because I plan on posting it on the actual battle thread as well.

#182 Posted by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Gaara more like Sandman(Marko) or like Sand Benders from Avatar?

Are these plants that Kurama can grow anywhere near the level of Poison Ivy? Because Poison Ivy is too powerful here.

Yuske seems okay so long as his blast is within Cyclops' range.

#183 Edited by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio
#184 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Yuske is a Mach 2 Human who has durability on par with Spider Man, strength on Par with Luke Cage, and generates Energy attacks that are Invisible to anyone who is not a Psychic, Ghost, Spirit User, or Demon.

Kurama is a Demon that manipulates Plant Growths with his Demon energy and is also Mach 2 speed, Durability Equal to Luke Cage, and Strength Equal to Peak Human. Kurama can perceive Mach 30+ speeds however. He just cannot move faster than standard Hiei Speed which is below Mach 3. Kurama is also the best Thief and Strategist in the YYH verse. He is quite the Intellectual.

#185 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio
#186 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay @cadencev2:

Diredrill would like clarification on your teams capabilities.

@diredrill: I'll let you know Garra can manipulate sand, into a variety of ways. Yuske can generate his spiritual energy from his fingertip in a blast called his Rei(Spirit) Gun. and Kurama can grow and control various plants.

Ogami Rei

Strength - 10-20 ton range

Speed - Bullet Timer, maybe a little higher, above peak human running speeds, but nowhere near as fast as a speeding vehicle.

Durability - Well below Luke Cage, but can tank things like being hit by a car.

Manipulates heat, can do some illusionary attacks, can cancel certain powers and protections, etc.

Jarlaxle Baenre

Strength - Below 1 ton

Speed - Bullet Timer Range

Durability - Can survive slashses from superior metals thanks to his armor and equipment, but his base durability isn't above that of a normal humans

Real Power - Carries a huge arsenal of magical weapons and artifacts. Gives him things like flight, some illusion casting, create gusts of wind, resistance to the elements, temporary barriers, etc.

Sesshomaru

Strength - Hard to say. His striking power allows him to cut through trees with his fingers, dice apart stone, and etc.

Speed - Above bullet timer, and his running speed is likely 30 mph or so. He is a bit faster than Inuyasha, who is about up to speed with a vehicle in a public area (so 25-30 mph), but not much faster.

Durability - Above human, below Luke Cage, I can say that with certainty.

Other Powers - Can produce acids, can shapeshift into a giant wolf that can fly. He has two swords throughout the series, I'm going to use him from the end of the series, but was going to use his first sword. His final sword's ability is it continues to slash an opponent once he makes a single cut, but I think that might be OP, so I'd like to use his first sword, that just had a ranged attack, and was of superior durability.

Seras Victoria

Strength - 20 ton range I'd say.

Speed - Above Bullet Timer, immense speed. At least as fast as Sesshomaru.

Durability - Can tank steel busting attacks, but not too much above that. Has a potent healing factor to compliment her durability though

Other Powers - Godly marksmanship, can manipulate her one arm across a medium distance, it can penetrate through steel pretty easily. She has a second person within her body that helps her tactically, and provides her with a bonus to her awareness. She's also a vampire, so decapitation, holy/anti-evil weapons, or a stake through the heart are the only means of killing her.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#188 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Final pick is Guardian from Alpha Flight.

#189 Edited by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man cannot move at the speed of sound so how are either of those people allowable? Mach 2 is 680 miles an hour Spider-man needs Webslinging to move at 125 miles per hour.

#190 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Kidou: Can see 5 seconds into the future(Only what is around him/in his sight), he can send shock-waves out to hit opponents/things when he punches.

Nanafushi: Think of him kind of like Kevin from Ben10, though he doesn't work on people. He can take the properties of objects he touches(Such as touching steel=he gains the properties(durability/look/ect..) he can also use this to blend in to his background to become hidden. He was a trained soldier.

Six: one of the 'most dangerous' of Generator Rex. Uses dual swords(which have magnetic properties if I remember correctly) and has really fast reaction speeds. He has intercepted/redirected bullets with his swords, as well as being very agile jumping from rock to rock in midair while slicing them/sending them at opponents.

Nicolas: I'd personally put him around peak human, he uses a katana. Kind of like a mercenary-type thing.

#191 Edited by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
#192 Edited by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio
@cadencev2 said:

@diredrill: Yuske is a Mach 2 Human who has durability on par with Spider Man, strength on Par with Luke Cage, and generates Energy attacks that are Invisible to anyone who is not a Psychic, Ghost, Spirit User, or Demon.

Kurama is a Demon that manipulates Plant Growths with his Demon energy and is also Mach 2 speed, Durability Equal to Luke Cage, and Strength Equal to Peak Human. Kurama can perceive Mach 30+ speeds however. He just cannot move faster than standard Hiei Speed which is below Mach 3. Kurama is also the best Thief and Strategist in the YYH verse. He is quite the Intellectual.

If Yusuke is Mach 2 then isn't he much faster than Spiderman? Spiderman can DODGE Mach 2, but he can't move that fast, I thought.

Like, for instance, my guy Netero can respond to hypersonic enemies but can't move himself nearly that fast.

#193 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that i'm thinking about it, I probably should have kept Owls Eye and left Nicolas out..lol

#194 Posted by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
#195 Edited by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Your guys seem alright @floopay.

Heh, I put more money on versatility than raw power, so I'm going to be relying on that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#196 Posted by DireDrill (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: So did I let's hope that works out for both of us.

#197 Edited by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

@diredrill said:

Spider-man cannot move at the speed of sound so how are either of those people allowable? Mach 2 is 680 miles an hour Spider-man needs Webslinging to move at 125 miles per hour.

Spider reacts and Doges Mach 2 easy. He has before as Kraven noted once.

Yuske is not running at Mach 2 speeds in SD saga. His reaction and combat speed is no faster than Spiderman who moves so fast the Human FPS Perception cannot keep track. Thats Mach 3.

So I do not see a problem here.

Also IF is Mach 2 as well. he caught a Sniper bullet with his fist and back turn. Sniper Rounds are all Mach 2 in FPS.

Little fun fact. If Yuske is not allowed then IF should not be allowed either or Spider Man.

#198 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: B Before we start, can i add the 12th Legion Eagle to Percys Gear?

#199 Edited by Dredeuced (4395 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: There's no rules about reaction speed(i have a couple of people with better reaction time, for instance), that's not the issue. You phrased it as if Yusuke could move at Mach 2. If you mean he has Mach 2 reactions and can dodge mach 2 attacks in short bursts then sure, he's right under or at Spider-man speed.

I'd also like to state that, for the purposes of this tournament, Yusuke's spirit attacks probably shouldn't be invisible to everyone who isn't spiritually aware. A building busting attack that's as big as a room shouldn't be invisible to 90% of the combatants.

#200 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: There's no rules about reaction speed(i have a couple of people with better reaction time, for instance), that's not the issue. You phrased it as if Yusuke could move at Mach 2. If you mean he has Mach 2 reactions and can dodge mach 2 attacks in short bursts then sure, he's right under or at Spider-man speed.

I'd also like to state that, for the purposes of this tournament, Yusuke's spirit attacks probably shouldn't be invisible to everyone who isn't spiritually aware. A building busting attack that's as big as a room shouldn't be invisible to 90% of the combatants.

I believe Yuske should have that Spirit Unseen by normal peaople power.

If your not packing a Psychic, Ghost, Demon, or other clear cut Spirit/Ki/Chakra/Soul Using Character, that is your problem.