#101 Posted by oceanmaster21 (11895 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Posted by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by oceanmaster21 (11895 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#104 Posted by beatboks1 (8017 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah not sure who wrote the bit in Vic's wiki but I wouldn't call his ability missdirection by any means. he can create simple illusions which he's used to look like his enemies and to be invisible. those anilities don't even make him unseen by technology or sensors. when he fought intergang thugs in metropolis the thugs fighting him couldn't see him but those monitoring from the home base could tell them where he is. hardly a game changer. though bey he is magic and Diredrill might think that makes him unbeatable, cause you know ALL magic is OP

#105 Edited by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

The Question is one of the few magic users I am okay with actually. I already have a counter for him anyways and yes it involves magic.

#106 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: I'm trying to avoid power scaling if at all possible So if any of these guys are above limits it's probably best to select again. What are the characters powers you listed? I know nothing of One-Piece

#107 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: No problem. There's no way Law fits any of the rules besides maybe durability.

#109 Edited by beatboks1 (8017 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok having looked at the perks list now I will go with Stealth and not Vic. Anyone who picks the bag of tricks perk completely invalidates his main advantage.

#110 Edited by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Ok having looked at the perks list now I will go with Stealth and not Vic. Anyone who picks the bag of tricks perk completely invalidates his main advantage.

edit -- woops misread your post. I need to go to bed. Ignore me, lol!

#111 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:

Well Rob Lucci breaks the speed limit. So Gecko Moria, & Crocodile should be allowed.

Gecko Moria is a shadow manipulator, able to cut, steal, mold & teleport with shadows.

Cutting someones shadow leaves them unconscious for a span of hours to three days. Allowing someone to absorb the shadow will add that skill set. But if the person dies there shadow returns.

The rest of his abilities (usable for this tourney) revolve around him using his shadow as a surrogate.

Swapping places with his shadow for teleportation, and changing out body parts to negate damage.

Gecko Moria is also able to merge his shadows to others gaining complete control of their movements.

Crocodile while more powerful has the weakness of water. If you wet him or yourself with water or a liquid containing enough water he becomes solid flesh and blood.

Other than that here is what he can do.

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/770/33651/8.jpg

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/770/33651/9.jpg

http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/770/33651/10.jpg

#113 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: I'll give you Geko provided he cannot body jack people and his cutting shadow/learning skillset abilities aren't applicable.

#114 Posted by Sherlock (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I think iv got this.Sorry about the delay looking through everything made me redo my team like 8 times

What if Spider-Man

Psylocke

Sylar:

TK

Healing

Electric ice and sound manipulation

Shape shifting

Enhanced hearing

Roy Mustang (Can I give him a lighter?)

#115 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for this to begin.

#116 Edited by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I was just looking over the teams and uh...doesn't cyborg massively violate the durability limit? He's literally a giant walking man made of alien metal, there's no way he's at luke cage durability or less.

Kind of a similar question about Pym, seeing as he can grow to like 100 feet tall and throw buildings, but maybe since he doesn't start out that powerful and needs tech to do it that makes it alright.

@mr_ingenuity: There's no possible way Crocodile fits the durability limit. He can literally take a nuke point blank and reform from sand. You HAVE to get prep/prior knowledge or he's invincible. Having a weakness doesn't make them fit the durability limit -- just because Superman can be hurt by a kryptonite shiv doesn't mean he, otherwise, fits the durability settings.

Gecko Moria doesn't break any limits, as far as I'm aware. He's never shown to be particularly fast or strong or durable unless he does the mass shadow absorption -- which he wouldn't be able to do anywhere but Thriller Bark anyhow. He's got some cheeky powers, but fits within the rules as far as I'm aware.

#117 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: New 52 Cyborg has no durability (or really any other) feats outside of a couple of sonic cannon showings, some technopathy and boomtubing. He can't BFR with the boomtubes as per the rules or tele dismember etc. so I don't see him breaking any rules. @oceanmaster21 you're using new 52 Cyborg correct?

@sherlock:Which What if Spider-Man are you using? Sylar has power mimicy so I'm gonna say no to him, Psylocke is okay as long as it's prior to her getting Jean's TK. Roy will have to use his gloves.

@thundergodswrath: Neither can I :P

#118 Edited by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I mean, technically? But he is a robot. It'd be kind of hard to argue against him being more durable than Luke Cage.

#119 Edited by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Well in Cyborg's case he limited (by lack of feats if nothing else) to a maximum of Cage's durability. If your team can K.O/kill cage you should be able to deal with Cyborg. Thing is if he had durability showings that put him above Cage, I'd drop him but he doesn't so I really can't.

#120 Edited by Dextersinister (7715 posts) - - Show Bio

Spot

Nemesis, didn't want to use her again and I can't think of anyone but people who fall within the rules but I personally wouldn't allow.

I've seen Gaara in the listing so Naruto pre Sage (no perks would carry over to clones as they are just summoned and not split off dupes) if not I'll stick with Madrox

Need to come up with a decent leader

#121 Posted by Floopay (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Still open for more? Because I wouldn't mind joining.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#122 Posted by Sherlock (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soverign What If Spider-Man/Wolverine

Seriously?Its a lighter!

Since You dqed Sylar am I allowed Danny Phantom?None of his powers break any rules that you listed

#123 Edited by Floopay (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:

Ogami Rei (Code: Breaker) (With Katana)

Jarlaxle Baenre (Sellsword Trilogy) (Standard Equipment) <--- Picked just for @dredeuced

Luke Cage (Marvel) (With Crowbar)

Allen Walker (D. Gray-Man)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#124 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (9598 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Well I see Logias as damage soak on par with Deadpool, not durability on par with Luke Cage, Wolverine & above.

@sovereign91001: If illusions are not allowed I'll take The Hood.

#125 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Well I see Logias as damage soak on par with Deadpool, not durability on par with Luke Cage, Wolverine & above.

@sovereign91001: If illusions are not allowed I'll take The Hood.

which version of Hood Dormammu or Norn Stones?

#126 Posted by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Then you're being silly. Doflamingo literally cut off Crocodile's head and he just smirked at him -- that stuff would kill deadpool. He's literally unharmable except for haki (universe specific) and a specific weakness. He's more like, well, Sandman than anything. Having a weakness doesn't change the fact that Superman could punch him and it wouldn't harm him.

#127 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

What If ? Spidey basically has Midnighter's battle computer in his head which violates the rules.

The Hood, depending on power source may be too much.

Insofar as Pym is limited to growing only to like 60 feet tall, he doesn't break the limits here. Plus his size reduction is a far more dangerous ability that his size increase.

#128 Edited by Sherlock (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym is capable of pulling a dedman walking combo.There isn't a lot that can beat that.

Dire drill is likely right about What if spider though.Did anyone take Blink?

#129 Posted by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock said:

Pym is capable of pulling a dedman walking combo.There isn't a lot that can beat that.

Dire drill is likely right about What if spider though.Did anyone take Blink?

I took blink.

@floopay said:

@sovereign91001:

Jarlaxle Baenre (Sellsword Trilogy) (Standard Equipment) <--- Picked just for @dredeuced

Luke Cage (Marvel) (With Crowbar)

Allen Walker (D. Gray-Man)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Calebhara took Luke Cage

Also obligatory SCREW YOUR MAGIC

#130 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: yes someone took blink

On the subject of pym, if he gets prep he stomps everybody here. Even without it he could solo a lot of people here.

#131 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Having looked up what Sherlock is talking about, I would like to also join him in seeking Pym's banning. Pym and no Morals should be damn near impossible to stop.

#132 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

Having looked up what Sherlock is talking about, I would like to also join him in seeking Pym's banning. Pym and no Morals should be damn near impossible to stop.

this especially if he has prep. He could literally lobotomize everybody on a single team.

#133 Posted by Sherlock (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Curses!I like her

Let me think of a replacement.

@Diredrill You actually looked that up?Kudos to you for that

#134 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

These teams are taking so long. -.-

#135 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12445 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

Alligator Nichol (Jackals)

Post-Flashpoint Batman

Huya Requiem (Jackals)

Taskmaster

#137 Edited by Dextersinister (7715 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I should pull out of this one as I planned on having my characters attack via small portals in the spot dimension which wouldn't go down well so you take the spot.

#138 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12445 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by DireDrill (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: The reason I fought against Madrox being included is because of another of DedmanWalkin's combos.

#141 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Edited by Dredeuced (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

If you thought this one took long, you should've seen Cadence's draft tourney.

Now that was a process.

#144 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Now that was a process.

Lol

#145 Posted by Floopay (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: your in you'll need someone besides cage.

@sideslash: We have 16 currently, if someone else drops you get there spot.

@thundergodswrath: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I know sorry, I'm trying to expedite this.

@boschepg: Looks like Pym is out unless you can prove otherwise.

@sherlock: Which Hood?

Jarlaxle Baenre (Sellsword Trilogy) (Standard Equipment)

Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) (Sesshomaru's Sword, Tessaiga)

Seras Victoria (Hellsing) (Harkonnen, 13.7mm Assault Rifle)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#146 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is looking for ways to abuse.

@thundergodswrath said:

Now that was a process.

lol

@floopay: Sheshomeru. Reading that free manga online of Inuyasha now?

#147 Edited by boschePG (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Ill change it. I was just going with the tech but with prep he is a beast. Ill get back to you later today

#148 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Edited by Floopay (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Everyone is looking for ways to abuse.

@dredeuced said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Now that was a process.

lol

@floopay: Sheshomeru. Reading that free manga online of Inuyasha now?

If by now, you mean 3 years ago, then yes. You just happened to mention it the other day and it's fresh in my mind.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#150 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I want to say Sheshomeru speed is too high but I can't recall anything off the top of my head. He's accepted.

@boschepg: Alright.