#1 Edited by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock @sovereign91001

Round 1: Treasure Island

Starting distance 2.5 miles

Time Limit: N/A

Objectives: Each team is given a key card that one member must keep on their person at all times. The card contains half the code to an impenetrable/indestructible safe located in the middle of an aircraft hangar. In order to advance to the next round all members of the opposing team must be eliminated and their key card retrieved. Once both objectives are complete and the safe is opened Your team will find a Mother Box that will boomtube them to their next location and a reward for their efforts.

Rules: Winner by K.O., Death or Incap.

For anyone that has managed to sneak a character in who has feats above level, those feats will not be applicable.

All character's are in character, with standard gear and have basic knowledge unless they have prior knowledge.

Team 1 is Blue, Team 2 is Red, Aircraft Hangar is yellow.

The first team to finish their debate and tag me get's first pick of the rewards for round 2.

You may select 1 Team Perk and 2 Individual Perks (for two different characters.)

TEAM PERKS

Prep Time: Gives your team three hours to make a plan and explore the battlefield beforehand, the battlefield cannot be altered and no additional gear or knowledge can be gained.

Full Knowledge: You're granted full knowledge of your opponents gear, powers, weaknesses etc.

Telepathic Team Link: Your team is linked together telepathically.

Bloodlusted: Your team will kill without hesitation or remorse, their mental states and emotional states remain in character.

The Goodie Bag: Grants each of your team members: A personal wrist mounted radar unit, wireless communicator earwig, gas masks, grenades,(1 flash bang, 1 smoke, 1 teargas) and high tech goggles (10x zoom HD optics, X-ray, Night vision)

Why can’t we be friends? : Your team all cooperates and will work together as if all existing personality clashes/enmity and bad blood didn’t exist.

Give me some Backup! : Grants your team complete control of an 4 man squad of S.H.I.E.L.D Agents outfitted in Civil War style Cape-Killer armor (includes gas masks, hover discs, com units, tranquilizer darts and paralyzer lasers)

INDIVIDUAL PERKS

Power Amp: Raises one of your character's strength by 5 tons

Defense Amp: Adds a full body coating of vibranium mesh weave armor to your character’s costume/outfit.

Speed Amp: Raises your characters reflexes by Batman levels.

Gear up: One member of your team can add a piece of non-standard gear to their arsenal that they have used previously provided the equipment doesn't put them over the tournament levels

Blades and bullets: You may turn your character’s bullets/thrown weapons/arrows into adamantium. Or your character’s hand held weapon can be transformed into an Adamantium version of itself.

Ninja: Completely silence’s your character’s movement, heart beat and breathing (any other noise they make can be heard normally)

Bag O' Grenades: Grants your character 2 electric shock, 2 E.M.P, 2 White Phosphorus , 2 Frag Grenades

TEAMS

Sherlock:

Danny Phantom (can't overshadow)

Omi

Psylocke (Pre Shadow King)

Roy Mustang

boschePG

Hawkeye 616

Shaman

Creeper

Guardian

#2 Posted by dondave (33365 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerups

Bloodlust

Defense for Mustang

Strength for Danny

Also @sovereign91001 You never gave me a chance to list gear for Omi.What exactly would you allow me to give him? If you dont give stipulations im just going to make a master list of all the best ones

@boschepg:

Alright lets get this started.My basic strategy is to have Danny fly around and scout out the area.No one will be able to see him so that makes this an easy recon mission.Betsy being the sexy psychic she is gives us all a psychic link anyway so she gets instant feedback from Danny.

After locating your team position Danny flys Mustang to the area your team is located while Omi (Depending on the Shin Gong Wu im allowed) will get there as fast as he can with Besty

This is the basic Strategy right here.In terms of a fight your team cant win by any means.No one on your team can detect Danny (And Roy in this Case) while invisible since you dont have anyone with super senses or TP.This gives me a perfect element of surprise and allows Mustang to end at least two on your team before they even know what happened.Aside from that no one except maybe Shaman (And i only list him because i dont know what hes capable of) can even face off against Danny.With the strength amp he can literally one shot half your team

Sorry about the poor quality they keep pulling all of them off of youtube and this is the only one i could find that was in English or had subs.AS you can see this is what Mustang does to people when hes pissed and since he has no morals in this fight i dont think anyone on your team can stand against that.Even though Guardian is highly durable Mustang can just burn out his insides.Danny + Mustang tag teaming is virtually unbeatable for you

Feel free to disagree but from what I know of your characters you cant win

#4 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: Orb of Tornami, Shimo Staff & Kaijin Charm.

#5 Edited by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soveriegn can I have the gills of hamagi as well?

#6 Posted by DireDrill (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: Oh, you have that Omi? The one from Xiaolin Showdown? I don't know why I didn't put that together. I am surprised that you did not campaign for the Mantis Flip Coin or Eagle Eye Scope or Falcon Eye or one of the various flight Shen Gong Wu.

#7 Edited by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol when you were talking about the anime shows and brought up Omi I was like, Wait that's not that an uncommon show.

Anyway if you looked at my previous post I told Soverign that I would compile a master list (If you've ever seen my composit Link master list then you would get an idea) he said only the basic ones so I assume that's what he's going for and I don't feel like taking too long on this.Since we get better perks for finishing first I figure ill wrap this up as fast as possible.Thats also why I cracked down so hard in my opener

#8 Posted by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

team perk

Full Knowledge: You're granted full knowledge of your opponents gear, powers, weaknesses etc. (Im a big prep guy in battle)

Gear up: One member of your team can add a piece of non-standard gear to their arsenal that they have used previously provided the equipment doesn't put them over the tournament levels (Hawkeye- Kang bow and arrow)

BATTLE

Guardian and Shaman know each other very well. Guardian can perceive invisibility due to his helmet. You may think you cant be seen, but cuz of Mac's helmet, you guys still register under the EM spectrum

having full knowledge of your weakness, doesnt bode well since Roy Mustang is effected by water. Like when he fought Scar. Fire doesnt work against water and Shaman controls the weather

Roy Mustang proof he is weak against water

And if you are depending on Danny's intangibility, that doesnt work either. He neutralized an alternate reality Vision

and then I got Creepers laugh that paralyzes people on spot to contain you

@sherlock you want to retort cuz I think I just stopped your whole plan or reorganize

@sovereign91001 is everything up to snuff here? I believe I fit everything into the criteria set as limits

#9 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: No just the three. Those are (more or less) the Wu's Omi uses the most anyway.

#10 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: You get a second individual perk. but otherwise good

#11 Edited by DireDrill (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: It has been awhile since I watched the show so I didn't make the connection. Thanks for reminding me about it though as I am currently making a tourney and I will definitely include Shen Gong Wu.

#12 Posted by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Actually none of that alters my plan at all.First of all Danny is constructed of a Ectoplasmic energy.I severely doubt Guardian has ever come in contact with the substance and therefore cant be expected to have calibrated his mask to pick it up.A note is that your team has knowledge not prep in this battle so calibrating it to pick up ectoplasmic energy is not going to be in the cards for your team.Now since Mustang is going to be traveling with him hes going to be engulfed in the same thing.Detecting them simply isnt in the cards for you.

Next on weather.That would be a big deal if not for the intangibility that Danny has.Multiple times in the series Danny has gone intangible to clean himself up or dry himself off.He has also done this with a partner.That being the case the rain wont make any difference to Mustang.Also since Danny can fire energy bolts (Heat based) Roy should have no trouble igniting those making the entire point you made about him being wet all the more moot

Finally on Shaman.If thats the only way he can incapacitate Danny then he cant take him down either.

You can skip to 1:20 the rest is uneventful.As you can see not only can he alter his density (Thats all Vision can do) but being a ghost can manipulate his body at will.This being the case in fact there isnt anything to stop him from either doing that little trick out of the head hole or simply going through the ground where his feet are.Also how long does it take Shaman to whip that stuff up?Remember you have no prep time therefore if its time consuming then youre out of luck there as well

#13 Edited by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock said:

@boschepg: Actually none of that alters my plan at all.First of all Danny is constructed of a Ectoplasmic energy.I severely doubt Guardian has ever come in contact with the substance and therefore cant be expected to have calibrated his mask to pick it up.A note is that your team has knowledge not prep in this battle so calibrating it to pick up ectoplasmic energy is not going to be in the cards for your team.Now since Mustang is going to be traveling with him hes going to be engulfed in the same thing.Detecting them simply isnt in the cards for you.

Are you classifying this ectoplasmic energy as science or magic? either way I can find you. Mac with science. Shaman with magic. If you are depending on just invisibility then remember invisibility only works so much when I can drop the air temperature to see your mist of breathe, or the piling snow or water on your body. Also, site invisibility is useless also when Mac has radar in the helmet.

Mac (Guardian) doesnt have to calibrate the helmet. It reacts really fast. Here are a couple of pics. The helmet was able to calibrate the Master's plodex ship way faster then the combined brain power of Ironman, Pym, Stingray and Black Knight. It calibrated a sync orbit or the Earth to achieve Mach 18.2 (Im not claiming this ability here)

As for invisibility, I can do that too. I think I have many ways to detect you, but do you with me? (Shaman, Guardian's radar, and environmental factors) Shaman can also prevent Danny from flying too. He can with your whole team. (I think I have established I have knocked out your communication and flight capabilities)

@sovereign91001 am I allowed to negate Danny's invisibility effect on Roy Mustang in this plan? If so, and if you are claiming magic, Shaman has depowered/exorcised magically enhanced beings tons of times

@sherlock said:

Next on weather.That would be a big deal if not for the intangibility that Danny has.Multiple times in the series Danny has gone intangible to clean himself up or dry himself off.He has also done this with a partner.That being the case the rain wont make any difference to Mustang.Also since Danny can fire energy bolts (Heat based) Roy should have no trouble igniting those making the entire point you made about him being wet all the more moot

You know its not just a sprinkle Shaman can bring down on you. He can bring down an entire hurrican storm on you as he did in the scan I provided earlier against the XMen. Factor in that the battle field is an island, Shaman could cast this spell all day. When are you drying off?

@sherlock said:
You can skip to 1:20 the rest is uneventful.As you can see not only can he alter his density (Thats all Vision can do) but being a ghost can manipulate his body at will.This being the case in fact there isnt anything to stop him from either doing that little trick out of the head hole or simply going through the ground where his feet are.Also how long does it take Shaman to whip that stuff up?Remember you have no prep time therefore if its time consuming then youre out of luck there as well

Shamans trinkets are pretty fast. Its not actual spell casting. He can spell cast, but he just reaches his hand into the magical pouch and whatever is think he needs he pulls out. Shaman and Guardian both have shields. Depending on which factor you want on Danny ( I know nothing of the character) Danny has to get through shields. It isnt as easy as you might think, (Ill consider this my Yugi-Oh trap card moment lol)

You also got to remember how does your team get past Creepers paralyzing laugh??? I dont think this fight last very long on your part cuz I think I can stop alot of your stuff.

I know I dont have any prep time, but as stated, Shaman is just reach into a bag and pull stuff out, while Guardian's helmet does all the work. Im claiming it isnt going to take that long since we both have to find each other

#14 Posted by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

Are you classifying this ectoplasmic energy as science or magic? either way I can find you. Mac with science. Shaman with magic. If you are depending on just invisibility then remember invisibility only works so much when I can drop the air temperature to see your mist of breathe, or the piling snow or water on your body. Also, site invisibility is useless also when Mac has radar in the helmet.

Its science.Rest easy on that.Also im gonna give you a link to the Danny Phantom Wiki.Im not sure if your getting what im saying at this point

http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Danny_Phantom_%28character%29

Just go down to powers and abilities itll give you a rundown of all of them (There are quite a few)

Now as you may have noticed Danny is a ghost.Not only can he become invisible but also intangible.All of the weather you just mentioned will literally go right through him

This scan actually proves my point.Radar and sonar wont work on an intangible person since there is nothing to bounce back.Once again Danny is intangible and invisible cant be touched or seen.Now even if you can prove that you can detect them the fact remains that you cant really hurt them at all since no one on your team can hurt intangible characters

As for invisibility, I can do that too. I think I have many ways to detect you, but do you with me? (Shaman, Guardian's radar, and environmental factors) Shaman can also prevent Danny from flying too. He can with your whole team. (I think I have established I have knocked out your communication and flight capabilities)

Yes i do its called telepathy and works wonders.Since Betsy has us all in a tp link my entire team can detect yours no matter how invisible they are.

You have also established that you have Immobilized Guardian.If you didnt notice everyone flying was stopped in the scan.Also Roy is not flying hes just being carried.He can still snap away and burn shaman to nothing along with the rest of them.

Shamans trinkets are pretty fast. Its not actual spell casting. He can spell cast, but he just reaches his hand into the magical pouch and whatever is think he needs he pulls out. Shaman and Guardian both have shields. Depending on which factor you want on Danny ( I know nothing of the character) Danny has to get through shields. It isnt as easy as you might think, (Ill consider this my Yugi-Oh trap card moment lol)

You also got to remember how does your team get past Creepers paralyzing laugh??? I dont think this fight last very long on your part cuz I think I can stop alot of your stuff.

I know I dont have any prep time, but as stated, Shaman is just reach into a bag and pull stuff out, while Guardian's helmet does all the work. Im claiming it isnt going to take that long since we both have to find each other

Danny is a ghost and can go intangible.Shields mean nothing here.Also if you didnt know the character then you should have said so at the beginning i would have filled you in.

You missed the point of the video completely.You said he could hold Vision.Danny can alter he body just to go through the head hole that vision had.Its not hard

Creepers laugh has the same problem for you.You never thought to bring any gear that made it so you didnt hear it so your entire team will be in the same boat as mine.

As a quick sum up you really have no way of putting Danny down as he can get out of nearly everything anyone on your team does.

Now since you are making this more difficult when i was trying to end it quickly, im going to bring the rest of my team into the scenario

Now you say Danny is immobilized Roy is with him,invisible and intangible firing hell down on your team.Neither Creeper or Hawkeye can withstand that attack and would be killed in seconds.Shaman and Guardian may survive only due to shields.By this time Omi and Betsy will be getting in.Omi unleashes a tidal wave knocking your remaining two players back allowing Betsy time to get Danny and Roy down via TK.Since Shamans spell only applies to flying characters as soon as they are no longer flying logic dictates that the spell should dissipate.Now its a full 4 on 2.Omi will next freeze your soaking wet characters in place then Roy will send another spark and burn them from the inside out.If that doesnt work (I cant see how it wont though) then Danny can simply rip their insides out.Since my team is bloodlusted character doesnt matter and he wont have any problem doing this.

#15 Posted by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock said:

Its science.Rest easy on that.Also im gonna give you a link to the Danny Phantom Wiki.Im not sure if your getting what im saying at this point

http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Danny_Phantom_%28character%29

Now as you may have noticed Danny is a ghost.Not only can he become invisible but also intangible.All of the weather you just mentioned will literally go right through him

This scan actually proves my point.Radar and sonar wont work on an intangible person since there is nothing to bounce back.Once again Danny is intangible and invisible cant be touched or seen.Now even if you can prove that you can detect them the fact remains that you cant really hurt them at all since no one on your team can hurt intangible characters

let me crack the flaws in this Danny Phantom. Your own bio says he has trouble versus spirits. You know Shaman uses spirits right? You are attacked by my spirits

Another opening is that you have too much confidence in Danny Phantom. The weather point was valid, but you can be senses by other means...it says so in your bio. You want to be invisible. Go ahead. Shaman can use his precog to know where you are coming. And when he does, he can also turn the team invisible, teleport and....fight on the astral plane. Meaning he has telepathy via magic. Meaning I can locate Danny Phantom. The cool thing about Shaman's astral self is that it can use magic and he can still use his real body. You even stated that you were too initially TP your team. You presented a back door

So yes...I can find Danny Phantom through TP, use my spells via spirit attacks that listen to Shaman.

@sherlock said:

Yes i do its called telepathy and works wonders.Since Betsy has us all in a tp link my entire team can detect yours no matter how invisible they are.

You have also established that you have Immobilized Guardian.If you didnt notice everyone flying was stopped in the scan.Also Roy is not flying hes just being carried.He can still snap away and burn shaman to nothing along with the rest of them.

1- actually...I have proven that Guardian can knock out Psylocke's TP link on your team in my first post. You are not TPd anymore

2-You know the Guardian suit was originally designed for deep Earth digging, right. Its how Guardian first met the X-Men. The plasma energy cuts through Earth

@sherlock said:

Alright lets get this started.My basic strategy is to have Danny fly around and scout out the area.No one will be able to see him so that makes this an easy recon mission.Betsy being the sexy psychic she is gives us all a psychic link anyway so she gets instant feedback from Danny.

After locating your team position Danny flys Mustang to the area your team is located while Omi (Depending on the Shin Gong Wu im allowed) will get there as fast as he can with Besty

This is the basic Strategy right here.In terms of a fight your team cant win by any means.

1- No, Danny isnt flying around anymore cuz you are grounded by Shaman's spell. Thus it will take even longer to find me

2-I can turn my team invisible too. How do you detect me cuz I as stated through your bio, you can still be detected by hearing amd smell, and since you have mentioned TP, obviously Danny can also be tracked by TP...which Shaman has as a magic user

3-Your team TP no longer works as stated by Guardian scan. My still works cuz as stated by the scan, Guardian can isolate the signature it works on. I have blocked you TP while mine can still work

4- Shaman can teleport my whole team to the warehouse. Even if Guardian cant fly he can still dig with his suit, as scan provides or just teleport with the team

5-I think Im obliterating your team's plan

@sherlock said:

Danny is a ghost and can go intangible.Shields mean nothing here.Also if you didnt know the character then you should have said so at the beginning i would have filled you in.

You missed the point of the video completely.You said he could hold Vision.Danny can alter he body just to go through the head hole that vision had.Its not hard

Creepers laugh has the same problem for you.You never thought to bring any gear that made it so you didnt hear it so your entire team will be in the same boat as mine.

1- Danny is KOd before he even gets to Shaman. You cant see me. No way to find me cuz I knocked out your TP.

2-which means nothing cuz Shaman can still affect Danny in the numerous scans I have provided

3- You didnt bring anything either. Actually, I can recall any comic where Creeper can selectively use his laugh to work on certain people but you are missing the point here too. Even if I paralyze my whole team, Im paralyzing your team too. Danny. Omi. Roy Mustang. Psylocke. The last person standing in this scenario is Creeper. Therefore I win

@sherlock said:

As a quick sum up you really have no way of putting Danny down as he can get out of nearly everything anyone on your team does.

Now since you are making this more difficult when i was trying to end it quickly, im going to bring the rest of my team into the scenario

Now you say Danny is immobilized Roy is with him,invisible and intangible firing hell down on your team.Neither Creeper or Hawkeye can withstand that attack and would be killed in seconds.Shaman and Guardian may survive only due to shields.By this time Omi and Betsy will be getting in.Omi unleashes a tidal wave knocking your remaining two players back allowing Betsy time to get Danny and Roy down via TK.Since Shamans spell only applies to flying characters as soon as they are no longer flying logic dictates that the spell should dissipate.Now its a full 4 on 2.Omi will next freeze your soaking wet characters in place then Roy will send another spark and burn them from the inside out.If that doesnt work (I cant see how it wont though) then Danny can simply rip their insides out.Since my team is bloodlusted character doesnt matter and he wont have any problem doing this.

1-Uhm Creeper is a demon himself. What is fire going to do to him

And his healing factor is on par with Deadpools

2-I can shield my whole team by either Guardian or Shaman

3- Shaman can do the tidal wave attack too so can we consider this canceled

4-Shaman can do the ice same thing. Can we consider this cancelled

5- how is Danny and Roy going to meet up. They were flying and are now grounded with no lines of communication cuz I knocked out Psylockes TP. Also, Creeper easily survives the fire attack but I think I have knocked out Danny before that

6-Roy can be located through Shaman's TP. Once Danny is out of the way, Roy will lose his intangibility cuz I just stated how I can find you even though you were invisible. How do you find me again without your teams TP? How do you stop being paralyzed by Creepers laugh. Your team is split, no air support, no communication and Shaman knows where you guys are going cuz of his precog

you want to vote?

#16 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by Angryprune (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock

#18 Posted by beatboks1 (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice debate so far guy's

#19 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg Vote.

I would have liked to seen more feats for Danny Phantom...

#20 Edited by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: I dont have Danny Phantom. sherlock does

#21 Edited by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Yeah I know. I gave you my vote and I was just saying over all I'd like to have seen more feats for him.

#22 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9317 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I don't want to, I vote @boschepg, really don't want to have to fight the creeper with what I picked... lol

#23 Posted by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the late reply ill have a full one up in a few hours.School has been busy lately

#24 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: I was just reading and saw you tagged me, I didn't get it do you still need me to rule? (It looks like you figured it out) and are you and @sherlock voting now?

If not I'm opening the threads on Monday so post accordingly.

#25 Posted by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Id like to get a reply in.Sorry again for the lateness of the reply.School has been killing me as of late

@boschepg said:

let me crack the flaws in this Danny Phantom. Your own bio says he has trouble versus spirits. You know Shaman uses spirits right? You are attacked by my spirits

Danny doesnt have trouble with spirits.he fights them all the time.Almost all of his enemies are spirits and he beats all of them.This point here is kinda useless.Also a question how much is Shaman going to be able to do at once?You have him tracking Danny summoning spirits making your team invisible pulling up stone that blocks intangibility causing a down pour stopping all flying creatures in their tracks and countering tidal waves.Im probably missing some here but that a heck of a lot of crap to do for one guy in the span of a few minutes.I cant see how is is going to be able to muster half of that let alone all of it in the time hes allotted.Also for the record Danny also has a thermos that sucks spirits into it.That will also be ineffective

Another opening is that you have too much confidence in Danny Phantom. The weather point was valid, but you can be senses by other means...it says so in your bio. You want to be invisible. Go ahead. Shaman can use his precog to know where you are coming. And when he does, he can also turn the team invisible, teleport and....fight on the astral plane. Meaning he has telepathy via magic. Meaning I can locate Danny Phantom. The cool thing about Shaman's astral self is that it can use magic and he can still use his real body. You even stated that you were too initially TP your team. You presented a back door

No it wasnt valid because weather is going to have no effect on an intangible being.All the rain and snow and wind is going to go right through him.

Shaman has precog now?What are the levels on that?Honestly the element of surprise isnt going to be that big a deal anyway.You locate him then what?You showed you can make a substance that he cant phase through and thats about it.Not only that but that wont work either.Danny can simply ice the stone and just break it.Forget about phasing.Mustang is right there with his in this case.Tell me how is Shaman going to survive this

This is someone with a superior healing factor to Deadpool.His fire is enough to incinerate her to death.Roy is also capable of pinpoint accuracy with his fire attacks.If he wants he can ignite your insides or your eyes.No shield is going to stop spontaneous combustion.Now tell me what is Shaman going to do in that situation?Hes going to be dead in seconds after meeting Roy.

1- actually...I have proven that Guardian can knock out Psylocke's TP link on your team in my first post. You are not TPd anymore

2-You know the Guardian suit was originally designed for deep Earth digging, right. Its how Guardian first met the X-Men. The plasma energy cuts through Earth

Yes i saw the scan.i wasnt sure what exactly happened there though.Questions.How far away can Guardian do this little trick?In the scan hes right next to the guy and if thats all you have for scans im going to assume that he cant do it at a distance.Also how long did it take him to rig that up?It seems like that guy was causing mayhem for a good while before they got him.If thats the case then why didnt guardian simply do it right off the bat?And why did he wait until he was right on top of him?Going by the single scan id assume he had to rig it up specially for him (Which he cant do here) and cant use it at long distances (Which makes your whole plan void anyway)

Im not sure what the relevance is on that

1- No, Danny isnt flying around anymore cuz you are grounded by Shaman's spell. Thus it will take even longer to find me

2-I can turn my team invisible too. How do you detect me cuz I as stated through your bio, you can still be detected by hearing amd smell, and since you have mentioned TP, obviously Danny can also be tracked by TP...which Shaman has as a magic user

3-Your team TP no longer works as stated by Guardian scan. My still works cuz as stated by the scan, Guardian can isolate the signature it works on. I have blocked you TP while mine can still work

4- Shaman can teleport my whole team to the warehouse. Even if Guardian cant fly he can still dig with his suit, as scan provides or just teleport with the team

5-I think Im obliterating your team's plan

1. Ok cool now what?Your team is just going to hide the whole time?

2. Shaman has to focus to do that (As shown in your scan) therefore wont be doing anything else while tracking Danny so you wont be invisible and Danny wont be grounded.

3.You need to clarify how your are going to knock out Psylockes TP when you dont know where she is and she is a goodly distance away

4.Ok so again your team is simply going to hide the entire time?

5. And yet you have no strategy of how your team wins.All you have done is say well i can counter that is and this is the wide array of things Shaman can do and im going to do it all in 30 seconds.How does your team take mine down?Its something that you need to address

1- Danny is KOd before he even gets to Shaman. You cant see me. No way to find me cuz I knocked out your TP.

2-which means nothing cuz Shaman can still affect Danny in the numerous scans I have provided

3- You didnt bring anything either. Actually, I can recall any comic where Creeper can selectively use his laugh to work on certain people but you are missing the point here too. Even if I paralyze my whole team, Im paralyzing your team too. Danny. Omi. Roy Mustang. Psylocke. The last person standing in this scenario is Creeper. Therefore I win

1. You still have no way of doing so and that goes for everyone on your team.Danny is not weak to spirits and in fact primarily fights them over the coarse of the series.Iv given multiple reasons as to why the anti vision stuff wont work.HOW DO YOU AFFECT HIM? As of now nothing you have shown gives any indication that you you can and if you cant take him down then you cant win

2.You have given two ways neither of which will work as iv already addressed

3.No i didnt.Creepers laugh also doesnt paralyze people.If just hurts to hear.This is also something he doesnt use often (And your entire team is in character) and something that i have never seen him use on anyone worth a damn.Everyone on my team has a high degree of pain tolerence and can fight through that.Creeper shouldnt be any different.

1-Uhm Creeper is a demon himself. What is fire going to do to him

And his healing factor is on par with Deadpools

2-I can shield my whole team by either Guardian or Shaman

3- Shaman can do the tidal wave attack too so can we consider this canceled

4-Shaman can do the ice same thing. Can we consider this cancelled

5- how is Danny and Roy going to meet up. They were flying and are now grounded with no lines of communication cuz I knocked out Psylockes TP. Also, Creeper easily survives the fire attack but I think I have knocked out Danny before that

6-Roy can be located through Shaman's TP. Once Danny is out of the way, Roy will lose his intangibility cuz I just stated how I can find you even though you were invisible. How do you find me again without your teams TP? How do you stop being paralyzed by Creepers laugh. Your team is split, no air support, no communication and Shaman knows where you guys are going cuz of his precog

you want to vote?

1. Fine.Can he regrow his vital organs in seconds?Then my secondary scenario works just fine.Danny rips his heart of via intangibility

2. And you can back this claim?You realize that it has to be on par with Luke cage yes?

3. How does this get canceled?Will he make a second tidal wave to counter the fight one?Im sorry but that makes no sense

4. Again this makes no sense whatsoever

Skip to 4:00.Omi with the orb of tornami

And again with the orb.

And a showcase of skill

5.Danny was flying and Roy was with him.Its a pretty easy concept.Danny is not KOed since you still have yet to think of a way that you can do it

Since Youtube doesnt like anything but AMVs ill have to work with those

You can see some of the powers i mentioned such as freezing and becoming intangible to dry off as well as the fenton thermos which forcibly sucks spirits into it

Again has crap music and nothing really coherent but you can get an idea

@jwalser3:BTW thats why i didnt post a lot of feats for him.The videos all pretty much suck

6.Shaman cant use his TP and make a storm and ground all flyers and make your team invisible and teleport them and shield your team all at the same time.Unless you can prove other wise i dont see him doing all of this.

You still need to clarify blocking TP.Who was that in the scan being blocked?What was he doing?How far away can Guardian do it?Did he have Prep?These are all very important points.

Creeper cant paralyze people.It just hurts and has only been used on no name people in the street.I dont see it being a big deal

Again how good is his precog?If he can do something like predict every move my team makes then his precog is too high for the tourney via the OP

Another i want to throw in is that no one can really take Mustang down either.He has a full vibranium suit on and wont even be phased by what your team can throw at him.Not to mentiuon he can incinerate everyone but creeper in seconds.

So as a rundown of things i want from you,Info on Guardians TP blocking and a way you actually win.Thus far as iv said you havnt said anything about winning just how you counter my team

#26 Edited by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny doesnt have trouble with spirits.he fights them all the time.Almost all of his enemies are spirits and he beats all of them.This point here is kinda useless.Also a question how much is Shaman going to be able to do at once?You have him tracking Danny summoning spirits making your team invisible pulling up stone that blocks intangibility causing a down pour stopping all flying creatures in their tracks and countering tidal waves.Im probably missing some here but that a heck of a lot of crap to do for one guy in the span of a few minutes.I cant see how is is going to be able to muster half of that let alone all of it in the time hes allotted.Also for the record Danny also has a thermos that sucks spirits into it.That will also be ineffective

Like I said, I know nothing of Danny Phantom, but the bio you provided says he has trouble with spirits. Thus the statement. As for Shaman, maybe I wasnt clear, but I was more or less expressing what he and Guardian could do, but, you have to read the scans I provide. Shaman is able to cast his astral self and still use his physical body (his magic) while his astral self able to do magic as well( as evident in the scan I provided.) You once asked how fast Shaman can do spells and I stated that all he does is reach in his bag and pull stuff out. Outside of the precog spell, the scans show little time elapsing at all. Since we are starting in opposite sides of the city, Im claiming the amount of time it takes for Danny and Roy to get to me is more then enough for Shaman to do multiple spells as evident by the scans. Shaman doesnt have to chant spells. His bag is the conduit

@sherlock said:

Yes i saw the scan.i wasnt sure what exactly happened there though.Questions.How far away can Guardian do this little trick?In the scan hes right next to the guy and if thats all you have for scans im going to assume that he cant do it at a distance.Also how long did it take him to rig that up?It seems like that guy was causing mayhem for a good while before they got him.If thats the case then why didnt guardian simply do it right off the bat?And why did he wait until he was right on top of him?Going by the single scan id assume he had to rig it up specially for him (Which he cant do here) and cant use it at long distances (Which makes your whole plan void anyway)

Im not sure what the relevance is on that

the helmet doesnt have to be rigged. it automatically calibrates to the Earths EM field. It has to find the frequency others work on, but it does it by itself. Its like when he picked up something coming from Dr Doom, he then with the frequency knew almost instantly how to shut down Doom's force field. The range Guardian has used stuff is usually on a couple block radius.

speed of the helmet

@sherlock said:

1. You still have no way of doing so and that goes for everyone on your team.Danny is not weak to spirits and in fact primarily fights them over the coarse of the series.Iv given multiple reasons as to why the anti vision stuff wont work.HOW DO YOU AFFECT HIM? As of now nothing you have shown gives any indication that you you can and if you cant take him down then you cant win

2.You have given two ways neither of which will work as iv already addressed

3.No i didnt.Creepers laugh also doesnt paralyze people.If just hurts to hear.This is also something he doesnt use often (And your entire team is in character) and something that i have never seen him use on anyone worth a damn.Everyone on my team has a high degree of pain tolerence and can fight through that.Creeper shouldnt be any different.

1. Fine.Can he regrow his vital organs in seconds?Then my secondary scenario works just fine.Danny rips his heart of via intangibility

2. And you can back this claim?You realize that it has to be on par with Luke cage yes?

1- i have shown and explained multiple ways to get to Danny. Your bio said he was weak to spirits. I didnt. Im just pointing that fact out. You said Danny is TPd with Psylocke. So obviously he can be found by TP via Shaman. I have shown that astral Shaman can cast spells and physical Shaman can cast spells to use the anti-intangibility spell. So obviously I can find Danny and knock him out. I dont need to see Danny. I can use TP to find him

2- Im saying they will work off the stuff you have proven as your strategy. Luke Cage durability means how hard their skin is. Healing factor is something different. Creeper is under Luke Cage but his healing factor is another story

3-Creepers laugh is called his paralytic laugh. check out the sites bio. Check the scans I provided. They arent in pain. They are paralyzed.

Im providing you scans of stuff to beat your team but you just dont want to believe the scans Im providing

#27 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Go for it.Im not getting through to this guy at this point

#30 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7082 posts) - - Show Bio

Make sure to vote on this.

#31 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll come back to this

#32 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by DireDrill (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

Full props to @sherlock for using a team of cartoon characters and providing a very convincing argument. However, @boschepg team can shut you down at most turns and as such I am giving him my vote.

#34 Posted by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by HigorM (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

nice debate, I wasn´t familiar with characters from both teams, you I think you for that.

Talking about the fight I believe that @boschepg did the better job overall, specially using the Shaman.

#36 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7621 posts) - - Show Bio

very good battle both had convencing arguments but sherlock has my vote

#37 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7082 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: had a convincing & cohesive strategy.

#38 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Boschepg.

#39 Posted by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Name55555 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Full props to @sherlock for using a team of cartoon characters and providing a very convincing argument. However, @boschepg team can shut you down at most turns and as such I am giving him my vote.

i agree with this, my vote goes to boschepg

#41 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: 3

@boschepg: 4

You guys are doing great :) I'll leave the threads open until Friday unless one of you takes a descive lead (I don't think that'll be the case here)

#42 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Oblivions_Child (59 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill said:

i agree with this, my vote goes to boschepg

#45 Posted by Sherlock (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn taken down by nooBs.Not the way I wanted to go out

#46 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#47 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio