• 56 results
#51 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I have nothing against standard armor marines getting in he just didn't list the Iron Halos when he signed up or I'd contest it. The iron halo just blatantly spits on the durability rules. If you put an Iron Halo on a sickly child it'd break the durability limit.

Except the iron Halo can be brought down in 5-6 hits from a 3 toner Ork. :/ Hardly not Luke Cage Level.

The benefit of the iron Halo is no Instant death. That is the main point of the iron Halo in the 40K vs. It is simply allow no Instant death shots.

If that was a super power it would be no problem. I see why it is not a problem here and less over hyped than say Master Chiefs Shields.

@diredrill: I really do not care if it is cannon or not. It is a tool to give a idea visually. If I wrote "it can spread out 100 miles radius" then that would be a flat out lie. I know it has a seeming range of 20 feet and showed one of the many Videos of that range. Which is consistent with Dawn of War footage as well the Novels. It is a Super Heated Beam of roughly 20 feet.

I like pretty pictures with my Comics. You want to just read, get a novel.

#52 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay let's keep it in order here. Vote with any comments you want to add (try and keep them relative to the debate) and then move along.

so far the score is Cadence 2

beatboks 0

I'll leave these open till Friday. I want to get round 2 started on Saturday.

#54 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see her being thrown that high, in your scans it only really shows Liberty throwing anything more than maybe 40 or 50 feet and that is not against gravity. It is also a really illogical startegy for a team focusing on stealth to employ.

Liberty and Stealth are both melee fighters and neither of your guys will get into Melee Range against Space Marines who know your abilities and are expecting stealth. Only Justice has a good means of delivering sustainable damage against them and not getting outright annihilated. Space Marines are beasts.

Aura vision is blocked by darkness? That seems ridiculous but I was unaware of that.

#55 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 you win this one by a score of 2-0 Congrats.

#56 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced

I've never understood why people claim Luke Cage durability as a limit. Luke Cage is INDESTRUCTIBLE. That's his biggest and most valuable power. People claim "But classic Luke Cage's skin was only as hard as Titanium", which is COMPLETELY false. It was claimed it was as strong as titanium back when titanium was protrayed as nigh indestructible. However, if you put Titanium up against 100 pounds of C4 explosives at point blank range (much like Luke Cage stood up to when fighting Wonder Man in the classic era), I can guarentee you the C4 wins out every time. Yet Luke Cage didn't have so much as a scratch on his person.

Plus he was taking shots from a bloodlusted mind controlled Wonder Man....I mean COME ON!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

@cadencev2 you win this one by a score of 2-0 Congrats.

Dang it! I came in here to vote, read through this whole thing, and I get to the last page and see this!

Bah!

That's disheartening! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#58 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

I've never understood why people claim Luke Cage durability as a limit. Luke Cage is INDESTRUCTIBLE. That's his biggest and most valuable power. People claim "But classic Luke Cage's skin was only as hard as Titanium", which is COMPLETELY false. It was claimed it was as strong as titanium back when titanium was protrayed as nigh indestructible. However, if you put Titanium up against 100 pounds of C4 explosives at point blank range (much like Luke Cage stood up to when fighting Wonder Man in the classic era), I can guarentee you the C4 wins out every time. Yet Luke Cage didn't have so much as a scratch on his person.

Plus he was taking shots from a bloodlusted mind controlled Wonder Man....I mean COME ON!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay