#1 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off, bloodlust on

Battle ends in existence wipe/KO

Battle takes place on Apokolips.

No prep.

Who wins/

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>any other comic character.

#3 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with on panel feats, Mxy.

That being said, i do not buy into the above adage of Mxy > every other comic character at all.

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

Why he has the most powerful feats. He can come to the real world and just erase every other character from the comic book page.

#5 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Why he has the most powerful feats. He can come to the real world and just erase every other character from the comic book page.

yes this has been shown multiple times, but there are several characters who had done that too, impossible man, bat mite, and even deadpool has done it.

#6 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

as for this battle, i think mxy wins, since he has superior feats.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead pool came to the real world?

#8 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead pool came to the real world?

yep though it was non-canon.

#9 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: During the one shot story arc "Superman and Batman: World's Funniest" he and Bat-mite destroyed the DC multiverse (including our universe) while fighting and then recreated it.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: During the one shot story arc "Superman and Batman: World's Funniest" he and Bat-mite destroyed the DC multiverse (including our universe) while fighting and then recreated it.

it is non-canon, and from what i recall they didn't destroy it, they only when to it, and then left.

#11 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. I thought techinally all mxy feats are cannon. Since he knows about multi verses and such. I read an agruement on here about it somewhere

#12 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: While it's true it is non-cannon but it was a showing of what DC imps could do.

Actually they did destroy the multiverse.

#13 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

The 5th Dimensional Imp for the win... Darkseid might be able to test him a little bit.

#15 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

#17 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I seem to recall the Source being above everything, but let me check. And beyond that, Mxy has shown he can be outsmarted. He could see the Crises coming, but couldn't see his and Darkseid's part in said Crises. That implies he can't see his own future, and Darkseid's was similarly shrouded. That alone implies Mxy and Darkseid are closer in level than at first thought, and that is base Darkseid. Added to that, Anti-Life = opposite of the Source. Anti-Life Equation was also what Darkseid sensed in Emperor joker, which implies the Imps use it. Thus, Soulfire Darkseid would be at the level of Mxy. So then, I give to Darkseid's smarts, cause Mxy always struck me as either stupid, or someone who enjoys to lose.

Also, IIRC, Day of Vengeance left Mxy powerless and stranded on Earth. Which means at least part of his power (the non-anti-life part) comes from Magic, something Darkseid can eat.

Now, that was trying really hard to find a way for Darkseid to win, as writers would simply let him get trolled like every other time they have come to blows.

#18 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: Well, sorry if my post wasn't clear, but I was pulling all the most trivial facts out of everywhere to give Darkseid a chance. DS saw that Emperor Joker was drawing on the ALE to reshape reality. Thus, Mxy uses the ALE. Mxy was also slightly depowered after DoV, which means he also uses some magic. Darkseid with Soulfire is the Source, which is the opposite side of the coin of the ALE, which means that part is matched. Darkseid can drain magic, so he could theoretically drain Mxy.

However, as I said, DS isn't ever going to win, simply because Mxy seems to work on rule of funny when interacting with anyone in a non-serious role, and thus always comes out ahead unless out-funnied.

#20 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: Yes, he does, hence the "trivial facts" disclaimer. IIRC, Mxy was depowered a bit after Day of Vengeance. Which implies part of his powr is linked to magic. Yes, it doesn't make sense in a broader way, but I said I was simply nitpicking facts to help Darkseid win. ;) The beauty of comics :D :P

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

The Source is as big a jobber as Eternity.

#23 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: You can't nitpick. It's basically taking facts and twisting them to your will.

Are you saying Superman uses magic? When kyrptonite was used on him he was de-powered. Just because someone is de-powered doesn't mean they are weak.

Plus, Mxy would stomp on Galactus. Full powered Galactus. Why would he lose badly here, or atleast why wouldn't this end in a stalemate?

#24 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: While it's true it is non-cannon but it was a showing of what DC imps could do.

Actually they did destroy the multiverse.

i never said they didn't destroy the multiverse, i said they didn't destroy "our" universe.

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (9024 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

#26 Posted by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: I specifically said Mxy wins, but that I would nitpick and come up with theoretical win for him anyway. Because it's fun to come up with scenarios, not just say blanket statements :D Yes, Mxy wins, he will always win, but I was just throwing out theoretical ideas of how DS could possibly, possibly, win.

#27 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>any other comic character.

Pretty much outside of Presence, I think that's true for the most part lol

#28 Posted by silverJuggernaut (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Mxyzptlk Loses because he is the worst character ever created.

#29 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

^ban him!