Dont know much about this "soul fire"

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

How powerful is Dormammu exactly? This Darkseid defeated the Source, who is maybe universal level.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

@MrDirector786 said:

How powerful is Dormammu exactly? This Darkseid defeated the Source, who is maybe universal level.

Dormammu gave enough output to Disintegrate Eternity and almost destroy all of reality

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thor's hammmer

didn't soulfire darkside still get an arm snapped or something of the sort by regular superman?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

can someone give me an estimation on this "soul fire?"

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrDirector786

@Thor's hammmer said:

didn't soulfire darkside still get an arm snapped or something of the sort by regular superman?

Superman blitzed him, then Darkseid regenerated himself and one-shotted him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

What does "Soul Fire" do?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

@nickthedevil said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Dormammu gave enough output to Disintegrate Eternity and almost destroy all of reality

hmm.... I don't enough about Dormammu to really say who wins, though if he's that powerful I'm kind of leaning towards him. The Source has shown be universal because Darkseid and Orion once fought inside of it and when they did, the whole universe could feel their battle and when Darkseid let Orion kill him, the whole universe became corrupted. This Darkseid was overpowering the Source, but wasn't really disintegrating it or anything like that.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nickthedevil

@MrDirector786 said:

hmm.... I don't enough about Dormammu to really say who wins, though if he's that powerful I'm kind of leaning towards him. The Source has shown be universal because Darkseid and Orion once fought inside of it and when they did, the whole universe could feel their battle and when Darkseid let Orion kill him, the whole universe became corrupted. This Darkseid was overpowering the Source, but wasn't really disintegrating it or anything like that.

Dormammu still reconstructed himself afterwards... and as we know, theres more than just one eternity.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrDirector786

@nickthedevil said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Dormammu still reconstructed himself afterwards... and as we know, theres more than just one eternity.

Was he fighting multi-Eternity or just the Eternity of one universe?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickthedevil

@MrDirector786 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Was he fighting multi-Eternity or just the Eternity of one universe?

well he was sealed up by Dormammu in that scan, unable to help until he was free... so IDK to be honest.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

Darkseid.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By eatmore_payless

@MrDirector786 said:

@Thor's hammmer said:

Superman blitzed him, then Darkseid regenerated himself and one-shotted him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

wow superman still managed to say sorry after all the things darkseid did to him, and supes only did is to incapasitate darkseids body.. wew what a guy

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
Wonderwomanfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was searching for this battle and it's been on my mind for a while. I feel Dormammu should take it. He beat eternity twice after all. There are a few who put SF Darkseid much higher than Odin, but I don't think he takes Dormammu.

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sf ds one shots

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Source is abstract being who is supposedly the same as the Presence, in other words its supposed to be outerversal, neigh allpowerful being, the ultimate god. And Darkseid still beat it, proving he is in the same cathegory. Dormammu is not. I wouldnt call Dormammu even universal, and SF Darkseid would beat even multiversals easily.