#1 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic came up in my *SoulCalibur IV* What about Yoda?? forum. So . . . . Hay! What series do you think is better? No . . . . . . nevermind that. Out of war between the cast of SoulCalibur IV and MK: Armageddon . . . . . who do you think would win????!!!!

feel free to comment
#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

This should probably be in the battles forum.

Anyways, Soul Calibur all the way. Starkiller, Yoda, and Darth Vader kinda put it over the top (though, I think Soul Calibur would win without those guys anyways).

#3 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh cool. anyway i did put it in the battle forum too. u know just incase it get locked

#4 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"This should probably be in the battles forum.

Anyways, Soul Calibur all the way. Starkiller, Yoda, and Darth Vader kinda put it over the top (though, I think Soul Calibur would win without those guys anyways)."

easily
#5 Posted by Hero1 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say that the apprentice in soulc4 is sick. wicked saber moves

#6 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat. More characters, god moded boss characters, and just plain Gods. Nightmare would last the longest and he would just get destroyed by Onaga or Blaze.

#7 Posted by inferiorego (28532 posts) - - Show Bio

SC, MK is a terrible game overall, that is meant to appeal to 12 year old boys.

Staff
#8 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

MK would win without a doubt, its armies of people vs the soul calibur staff

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47630 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Caliber, in terms of popularity and gameplay

#10 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio
Hero1 said:
"Tnevermind that. Out of war between the cast of SoulCalibur IV and MK: Armageddon . . . . . who do you think would win????!!!!
"
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Soul Caliber, in terms of popularity and gameplay"
#12 Posted by Static Shock (47630 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Hero1 said:
"Tnevermind that. Out of war between the cast of SoulCalibur IV and MK: Armageddon . . . . . who do you think would win????!!!!
"
"
Nah. Scratch that. Everyone knows all the characters from MK: Armageddon would win this. This isn't even a debate.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (225672 posts) - - Show Bio
Soul Calibur is better... but Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 was the shiznit
#14 Edited by DEADPOOL (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

The father of every bloody, gory, demented game and the reason there's a rating system on video games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCAayFkfDQ

#15 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"The father of every bloody, gory, demented game and the reason there's a rating system on video games.

"
Yeah, and just think about how much trouble that's caused :P
#16 Edited by .Night Fire. (803 posts) - - Show Bio

no one liked mortal kombat:dep except me?

#17 Posted by DEADPOOL (2639 posts) - - Show Bio
.Night Fire. said:
"no one liked mortal kombat:dep ex. me?"
MK: Dep Ex?
#18 Posted by yuffie101 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked mortal kombat but the sega one the ps2 ones i didnt think where good and the films were really bad

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91543 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Calibur is almost worth more than half of what MK is worth and it came out 3 years after MK.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (225672 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Soul Calibur is almost worth more than half of what MK is worth and it came out 3 years after MK."
Indeed... but Mortal Kombat really hasnt been the same since Mortal Kombat 3... once MK 4 and the all the other MK games came out something happened to the MK franchise that wasnt cool at all
#21 Edited by MegaMaster (1 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdu9fEASUe4

nuff said

#22 Posted by Hyperlight (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

@D34DP001 said:

Mortal Kombat. More characters, god moded boss characters, and just plain Gods. Nightmare would last the longest and he would just get destroyed by Onaga or Blaze.

i agree. MK hasa total of like20 characters and MK has like 40. im not even including some of the gods.... i feel MK has more power overall

#23 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2659 posts) - - Show Bio

SC has lots of cool and powerful characters, but yeah, MK's numbers and it own powerhouses would win over all. This would be a fun fight to watch regardless.

#24 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightmare, Siggy, Voldo, Yoshi, Tira, Astaroth, Algol, etc., not even counting the jedi, are too much for the MKverse.

#25 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Calibur.

#26 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I've got to disagree.

Characters like Shinnok, Raiden, Fujin, Shao Kahn, Onaga, Blaze, Argus, Kabal, the ninjas, and others, are WAY more powerful, or versatile than most of the SC cast.