Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

@neongamewave said:

Sora murderstomps.

Who's Sora?

Sora`s from the video game series Kingdom Hearts, he is the main protagonist.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@carter_esque: He's the main character of a game named Kingdom Hearts. it's the best game ever IMO. It's a mashup of Disney and Final Fantasy.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Carter_esque
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theorder14

@cadencev2: well, he's able to manipulate time, have fought Sephiroth twice, cut skycrapers and blocked lasers etc.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@carter_esque: @cadencev2: Quick list of exactly what Sora can do. (may be incomplete).

Magic

Fire

earth

Lightning

Ice

Time (slow and stop)

Aero (for protective purposes)

Magnetism (Pulls foes towards him)

reflection(blocks attack and then counters with balls of light)

Skills

Drive forms(increases stats and magical capabilities)

Slight Tk

Slight energy manipulation

Extremely capable swordsman

Very slight reality manipulation (able to affect his surroundings and weaker leveled foes)

teleportation

Stats

Easily supersonic, maybe hyper sonic (ex: passed through several blocks in an instant, blocked thousands of light beams when he was in the center of them)

Massive Durability (Ex: Able to tank earth quaking blows, get hit by flying skyscrapers, tank meteors, and eat blows that send people flying beyond many miles)

Super strength( EX: able to cut through and knock around skyscrapers like baseballs, that's the only example i know of though, but he does stuff like that casually)

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the information given about Sora, he should be able to win this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

Everything Sora has done, Spawn has as well.

Depends who runs out of magic first.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora can just use Stopga and violate can't he? Or is Spawn immune to time warpers?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spawn is pretty mutch invulnerable and has killed both satan and god...so my vote spawn

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@carter_esque said:

Everything Sora has done, Spawn has as well.

Depends who runs out of magic first.

Exactly. That's why i'm surprised it hasn't been done. They have very similar abilities and skills, with a few key differences, and character wise, they're almost complete opposites. I guess they're aren't too many Spawn fans who are also fans of KH.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BatmanFan11

Spawn erases Sora from existence. Seriously this isn't even a contest. Spawn freakin dethroned God and Satan and rewrote existence.

He even makes the Dragonball Characters seem like amateur's.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Soothing_Sounds
Avatar image for megatronus_prime
Megatronus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sora...hmmfff...never heard, but spawn would destroy him

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Roddy010

Tough call I'll have to do some research but I'm leaning more towards Sora.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn erases Sora from existence. Seriously this isn't even a contest. Spawn freakin dethroned God and Satan and rewrote existence.

I'm pretty sure God and Satan are only planetary+ threats in Spawn.....but still, he should take this

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

final bump

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@soothing_sounds: Not sure much people know who Sora is. I don't even remember what happened in the game. I was young when my brother played it.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: *sigh* i know, but i have to try. Maybe i should just bump this when KH3 comes out.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora beats the HELL *pun intended* out of Spawn, then lets Goofy and Donald finish him off for the LULZ.

I love Spawn and Sora, but unless its Divine Spawn, he's not winning this.

Jmarshmallow

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@buttersdaman000 said:

@batmanfan11 said:

I'm pretty sure God and Satan are only planetary+ threats in Spawn.....but still, he should take this

Pretty sure your wrong on that LOL.

Satan created 9 Worlds of Hell. Malbolgia is the defacto ruler of the 8th Sphere.

Powers

To understand how powerful a Hell King is, lets look at the Malbolgia.

1-2) Here he grabs Spawn from outside Time to transport him to the other side of the country.

3) Size increase to a small city!

4-5) A little talk from him as well showing his ability to repair all Spawns damage.

6) Outside of Time he Telepathicly keeps tabs on everything happening on Earth.

7) Recharges Spawn's Necro Meter and sends him back to Earth.

Mammon here shows being a Hell King means to have the power create your own worlds and bring life to them. Mammon himself is also the most Powerful Hell King being the one above Malbolgia!

No Caption Provided

Here God refers how Malbolgia a mere Hell King of the 8th Sphere is a terror across the Universe!

Conclusion

So is God and Satan mere Planetary? LOL no. They were given a Planet by Man of Miracles to be their pride and joy. Yet they made 10 Dimensions of Hell and 7 Dimensions of Heaven. They plague and attack whole other planets in the Universe.

No Caption Provided

Heck even Angela is a enforcer and freelance Angel across the Universe!

They are more than Planetary.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

final bump til KH 3

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Spawn would edge it out, but Sora would put up a good fight.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jmarshmallow

I said it once, I'll say it again. Sora stomps Spawn.

Easily. No contest.

Jmarshmallow

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Spawn immune to everything except necroplasm and holy weapons? Because Sora has neither one of those...

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Spawn immune to everything except necroplasm and holy weapons? Because Sora has neither one of those...

Keyblade technically considered Holy weapon (maybe, guess it's up for debate). Sora also has holy magic.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#34  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Spawn has time manipulation same as Sora, and Spawn is a massive telepath. I think this is pretty much an attrition fight: whoever runs out of power first, loses. Spawn has his own reserves, as well as Leetha's, to pull from. Not to mention Sora is effectively fighting Simmons AND Leetha, since Leetha is stupidly power and can act independently of Al. I am leaning Spawn, because the only real chance Sora has is decapitation, but that requires Sora to know that. Spawn's chains can block Sora, since they are essentially light speed in reaction time (they've block laser beams) and unbreakable. It takes no action on Spawn's part, leaving him free to cast and TP Sora. If Sora casts at Spawn, his chains can react to interrupt or interfere. It's still a war of attrition, but Sora has his hands full with what is essentially a 2 v 1 fight. I'm leaning slightly to Spawn.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Decapitation could work....but ya know what might work, just a little bit better?

Unlocking his heart and letting the darkness overwhelm him. Since you KNOW a character like Spawn has a LOT of dark in him.

Jmarshmallow

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

Nice post i was defiantly pro Sora before but now i am on the fence

quick question how are spawns chains affected by powerful holy weapons?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Decapitation could work....but ya know what might work, just a little bit better?

Unlocking his heart and letting the darkness overwhelm him. Since you KNOW a character like Spawn has a LOT of dark in him.

Jmarshmallow

Don't know how well that would work, like at all. Spawn could be overwhelmed, or it may make him stronger. Doubt Sora would use that IC though, it's extremely risky plus the only time that I recall him using that technique was to release Kairi's heart that was within himself. Even the witch got a power upgrade(forgot her name oddly), before being overwhelmed.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

the witch was Malcifent and she lost control and was consumed

Thanks for bring that up if he can unlock peoples hearts then he could Lock them to the darkness as well meaning he could in theory seal some of if not all of Al's powers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@cor_tsar:

the witch was Malcifent and she lost control and was consumed

Thanks for bring that up if he can unlock peoples hearts then he could Lock them to the darkness as well meaning he could in theory seal some of if not all of Al's powers

This is technically true. Though I've only seen hearts locked within people, since the only people here are Sora and Spawn, he would have to lock the darkness within himself. That's extremely OoC though, plus that would probably only hurt Sora. Unlike Riku and King Mickey who have control over the darkness(probably from experience), Sora has so far only encountered darkness and has kept to the path of light, even when turned into a heartless, he still used light as a beacon and a path. And when locked in the darkness of his own dreams, (that was being warped and messed with), he ended up unable to actually fight anymore and had to be rescued. Besides Maleficient had a power boost before being beaten by Sora, that's when she lost control and was consumed. Sorry to counter-argument your points, just trying to keep things clear. I personally have no say in who wins this, I just know that unleashing and catching Spawn's darkness is probably out of the question.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

not his own Al's darkness

I get what you're saying now. I had to type up a response before realizing it though. I mean... I guess it isn't outside the keyblades abilities to essentially seal away Spawn's darkness, thus pacifying him and leaving him powerless. Or, I guess, it shouldn't be. It's kinda hard thinking about it. Sora(nobody tbh) never showed anything like that, but we know the keyblade can unleash inner darkness and we know it can seal hearts. We also know it can seal the door to the darkness. We've also seen him seal heartless(which is only darkness of the heart reincarnated). Theoretically it's not only possible, but Sora has shown great proficiency with the keyblade, so theoretically he should be able to do it. Thing is, we've seen hearts get sealed within others, we've even seen darkness take form when unleashed(Ansem and Vexen are proof of this), but we've never really seen someone just seal the darkness away, except for Riku, and that was more his own will power than use of the keyblade.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: hench why I said in theory I images in practice it might be different but the key blade has all the component feats to accomplish the sealing we just never see Sora using that ability

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: He's the main character of a game named Kingdom Hearts. it's the best game ever IMO. It's a mashup of Disney and Final Fantasy.

not in your opinion, it's a fact buddy!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

You know i just thought of that.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: hench why I said in theory I images in practice it might be different but the key blade has all the component feats to accomplish the sealing we just never see Sora using that ability

Hmm, alright, I guess that's a credible enough argument. Very surprised we've never seen this in Kingdom Hearts, ofc there's still a lot to be seen of Kingdom Hearts and the fundamentals of that universe. Hope we get to see what you just talked about in the upcoming game.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: I dont think so just because the power to seal outer peoples Darkness could have negative implications and it is supposed to be about friendship and what not that kind of questionable power would be out of place in that setting they probably could but i doubt they would write it in

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@cor_tsar: I dont think so just because the power to seal outer peoples Darkness could have negative implications and it is supposed to be about friendship and what not that kind of questionable power would be out of place in that setting they probably could but i doubt they would write it in

Well, the good guys have rarely ever sealed or unsealed hearts to be honest. But I wouldn't be too surprised if Master Xehanort sealed Riku's darkness completely or some such thing, or maybe he'd seal Sora's light, something like that. Master Xehanort is just F*cked up in general, so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cor_tsar:

I am not to well versed in KH expanded universe ( I mainly played the major games) but I imagen yeah the heart sealing sounds more like a villain power then a good guy power

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

I am not to well versed in KH expanded universe ( I mainly played the major games) but I imagen yeah the heart sealing sounds more like a villain power then a good guy power

*sigh* yea, that's pretty common. I personally just got really into the story, so the few games I didn't play, I at least got the lore and story from them. If I didn't then I would be completely lost by the time KH3 comes out, I was only slightly lost when KH2 came out, but KH3 had 3 side games before hand, 2 of them major story set ups.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: yeah the bad guys always get the best toys,

and yeah i have some reading to do on KH lore before KH3 comes out