Sora vs Invincible

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Sora, as a planet buster, should be a good match up for Mark here. In fact, he's the only good video game character I could think of to fight Mark. (besides maybe Kratos, but who actually likes Kratos?)

Sora is end of Kingdom Hearts 2 and in final form. He has Oathkeeper and whatever the other keyblades were called. Mark is at peak power levels, so basically current.

Both are in character and the fight is to the death in Los Angeles. The starting distance is 80 feet. Who wins?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cor_Tsar

Sora's never busted a planet, where'd you get that from?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: I read that since him and Riku could parry and equal Xemnas' attacks, that meant they were planet busters or at least had the capability to do so. This is, of course, assuming that Xemnas was a planet buster to begin with.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What is Soras best strength feat? I don't remember him really having extreme super strength. I would only put him at around 10 tons or so. I would give him superhuman reaction time, and magical abilities that are high level superhuman at times.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Can you put a web link so I can read that?

Can Sora do this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Marshall_Long

@ssjdarthplagueis: Sora's never actually busted a planet he beat a planet level opponent though.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What enemy did Sora beat that was near planetary? I feel like I played a different game then everyone else. lol.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Lol he will never beat Frieza.

But I think I know what you are talking about.

No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@ssjdarthplagueis: Xemnas is the one they're talking about, I forgot what made him planet level but I think it had something to do him absorbing the power of Kingdom Hearts.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Why does absorbing power make someone planetary though? I'm not saying anyone is wrong here, I just don't recall anything in those games that had anything with that kind of power.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long:

He's no planet buster lol!

The heartless i put is one. It tears apart and earses a planet into darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis: I don't think there was a need to be so condescending but here's the link. There are also the Riku and Xemnas pages. They're all OBD though so make what you will of them:

Sora

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

@shiryu said:

@ssjdarthplagueis: I don't think there was a need to be so condescending but here's the link. There are also the Riku and Xemnas pages. They're all OBD though so make what you will of them:

Sora

I look at it, and wish it got into more detail on how he planet busts. But as I put more thinking into it I think a way Xemnas can planet bust is similar to the heartless I put here which is to devour a planet into darkness then make it go away. It did took time but not long. Or goes into his second form and rides on his transformed castle thing that you had to defeat twice which could probably rip a planet apart as it warp skyscrapers from The World That Never Was, and tossed them at Sora and Riku, but it will take time for him to tear an entire planet apart. I don't think he can one shot destroy a planet.

As for Sora and Riku....no.

Just because they beat a planet buster doesn't mean they are one, or take a planet busting attack and lived.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

Sora

I look at it, and wish it got into more detail on how he planet busts. But as I put more thinking into it I think a way Xemnas can planet bust is similar to the heartless I put here which is to devour a planet into darkness then make it go away. It did took time but not long. Or goes into his second form and rides on his transformed castle thing that you had to defeat twice which could probably rip a planet apart as it warp skyscrapers from The World That Never Was, and tossed them at Sora and Riku, but it will take time for him to tear an entire planet apart. I don't think he can one shot destroy a planet.

Just because they beat a planet buster doesn't mean they are one, or take a planet busting attack and lived.

To be honest you could make the same case for Goku as well he's never busted a planet but he beat guys like Frieza, Cell, Buu who can all do it with ease.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

@shiryu said:

Sora

To be honest you could make the same case for Goku as well he's never busted a planet but he beat guys like Frieza, Cell, Buu who can all do it with ease.

Only twice has Goku has ever form a planet busting attack. Once in the Saiyan saga when Vegeta was going to blow up Earth with his Galick Gun, then Goku said he had to match the same energy as his attack to stop it. Last time was the fight between him and Cell.

Loading Video...

However, you could argue on what cell said. Cell,"Goku will destroy the Earth from an attack from there." Another dub Cell said, "From that height with a Kamehameha he will destroy the Earth." So what you can argue is a Kamehameha can destroy a planet if launch from a certain height and if it impacts on the ground. Which is weird never heard of something like that, but it's still planet busting. Though we all know Goku would never blow up a planet.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Correction about the Saiyan saga part. Vegeta was forming a planet busting Galick Gun. Goku shot a Kamehameha at and Vegeta said, "his beam is as strong as my Galick Gun."

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible ez

screw anime

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: chill dude. Sora isn't even an anime. He is a game character.

OT: Sora wins. Too versatile. Has time stop spell, soul rip spell, death spell etc. But he isn't star level

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanked Sora lol...what tier is he to be precise, planetary or above?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stopga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: what are soras reactions like?

Cos can’t he just blitz their head off before they fire a neutron?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What sora like kingdom hearts sora, naruto sora, digimon sora or beyblade sora?

Like there are many characters that have that same name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: yet, if u put that argument in a sora vs superman thread, it’s not valid at all 😂 ✋

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: exactly and supes is overwanked on CV anyway, literally no argument is Valid against him and other popular Marvel/DC characters

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sora's a lot more broken know. according to feats sora's planetary (Destroyed the Digital world which was stated to be a replicant of the real world.) and FTL (Dodged the keyblade glider which is said plenty of times to be FTL.) but according to statements sora is Universal ( X-Keybalde is stated to be universal.) and MFTL (said to be how fast sora was traveling between worlds.) Sora can just hax stomp because invincible can't oneshot, I think the skill was called second chance, or one more?

Well, pretty fu**ing op lol. He stomps.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: well don't get me wrong sora will lose, but not in a one shot. and I agree supes is wanked. honestly sora does stand a chance against invincible. sora would have to depend on his hax though.

Why tho? Invincible is barely planet level, Sora is planet level and can keep up just fine. He stomps him with hax no?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is soras best feat, if they are universal isn’t this match a stomp?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: he should, invincible isn't really resistant to sora attacks. a good example is the keyblade. 1 hit from that should do the job. The keyblade has shown the ability to negate immortality and erase the existence of the heartless, nobodies ,and reversed. people really just doesn't pay attention to the hax of the KH verse and always assume they're trash because of disney, but if you scale the game outside of disney worlds. you can actually see how broken they are. i mean hell, xemnas summoned a black hole for christ sake.

So, Sora can erase the existence of his targets with the Key Sword? Noice. Invincible is in his tier, so Sora should oneshot here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: bro idk what ur talking abt, I don’t play the game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: ones physical, others more matter manipulation or reality warping, can’t really compare

Neoburrito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By ManOfManyNames2

Current Sora is easily Universal. He omnistomps.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2