Sora would win with little effort Especially if he has his drives forms

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Sora isn't beating an opponent who out classes him physically ans possesses several hax abilities he has no answer for.

Jokers2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora isn't beating an opponent who out classes him physically ans possesses several hax abilities he has no answer for.

.give Sora 1 single Keyblade and he solo's this. His strength, durability and speed are all VASTLY superior to Sasuke's. Seriously, he takes Sasuke out in a fraction of a second.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how much heart Sora will have when a blade is teleported in it.

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sora's feats overwhelm and completely trump Sasuke's feats. This fight isn't even fair.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@denzelmoton: Sasuke can casually destroy meteors that dwarf mountain ranges whereas Sora can't even bust a small town.

You have to be joking.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke. Sora is overrated.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: sora will simply stop time, then stab sasuke. Sasuke was hurt by a regular sword recently. Sora has mftl reaction time, he deflected omnidirectional lasers. Sora can brb sasuke with a simple spell. How will sasuke counter time stop or warp?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@midnightdragon18: Fist of all Sora has never stopped time in character against any opponent, so why you'd think he would open up with that is beyond me.

Second of all the OP tells us the version of Sasuke is before Gaiden, so the sword stabbing showing you brought up is moot. This Sasuke's Susanoo is impenetrable as far as Sora is concerned.

Sora doesn't have FTL reaction time. There's no proof that Xemnas' lasers were lightspeed, not to mention he had help from Riku. He's been tagged by much slower projectiles and characters.

Sora has no counter for genjutsu which unlike time manipulation is hax that Sasuke actually uses and abuses in character.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hulkage  Online
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: sora doesn't do magic in cutscense. Are you telling me sora doesn't do magic period? Iirc sasukr only only teleported his sword Once. Thats not how sasuke opens his fights.

Sasuke has no counter for time

stop or warp.

lasers are lightspeed by common sense. Just because everyone from batman to Spider-Man can "dodge" lasers doesn't mean that lasers in kingdom hearts, a completely different series, aren't lightspeed.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking Sora.

@midnightdragon18: Fist of all Sora has never stopped time in character against any opponent, so why you'd think he would open up with that is beyond me.

Second of all the OP tells us the version of Sasuke is before Gaiden, so the sword stabbing showing you brought up is moot. This Sasuke's Susanoo is impenetrable as far as Sora is concerned.

Sora doesn't have FTL reaction time. There's no proof that Xemnas' lasers were lightspeed, not to mention he had help from Riku. He's been tagged by much slower projectiles and characters.

Sora has no counter for genjutsu which unlike time manipulation is hax that Sasuke actually uses and abuses in character.

Well I'm sure Sasuke has been tagged my slower characters as well. Whatever FTL reaction he has isn't consistent either.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Sasuke. Sora is vastly overrated.

This x10

And Sasuke isn't just as, if not more overrated?

Anywho, I give it to Sora. He fights Titans, went head-to-head with Sephiroth and impressed, beat Cerberus, beat Hades, has just as many Hax abilities to use as Sasuke, and from what I've seen, I feel like he can fight off Genjutsu if he gets caught.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@midnightdragon18: That's..clearly not what I'm saying at all. Read my post again.

Why are you bringing up Sasuke's teleportation? I didn't make even the most remote reference to that.

He doesn't need it, and it's at best very localized time manipulation that has a clear limit.

It's because lasers don't operate the way you're suggesting in many works of fiction that they're not to be assumed to move at lightspeed. You'd need to prove that they do, and you can't. Like I said, Sora possessing lightspeed reaction time is contradicted by damn near every other fight he's been in. He has best hypersonic reaction time, that's it.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: also sasuke was hurt by regular weapons before.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@darthaznable: Not really, that's part of the reason why he's a simpler character to debate with. When did I say Sasuke has FTL reaction time?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Hulkage  Online
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Hulkage  Online

I was thinking Sora.

@juiceboks said:

Well I'm sure Sasuke has been tagged my slower characters as well. Whatever FTL reaction he has isn't consistent either.

I almost garuntee that you can't provide instances of Sasuke being tagged by slower characters

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Not really, that's part of the reason why he's a simpler character to debate with. When did I say Sasuke has FTL reaction time?

I just assumed since you said Sora doesn't have FTL reaction time that Sasuke did. I don't really read Naruto.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how much heart Sora will have when a blade is teleported in it.

No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

@scouterv

He fights Titans

Sasuke fought and beat the literal God of his universe.

went head-to-head with Sephiroth and impressed

Sasuke would do much more than just impress Sephiroth.

beat Cerberus

Who is a newborn puppy compared to tailed beasts whom Sasuke has fodderized.

beat Hades

The fact that he had Hercules(who himself has proven to be more powerful than Hades) at his side helped quite a bit. In fact it's literally the only reason why they won. And if we're being honest Sasuke can fodderize the entire Disney Olympian Pantheon.

has just as many Hax abilities to use as Sasuke

None if which he'll start off with in character or will have time to use.

from what I've seen, I feel like he can fight off Genjutsu if he gets caught.

Literally nothing he did in KH2 supports this notion.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Possibly but that doesn't excuse Sora.

Why exactly do you feel he can fight off Genjutsu?

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: part 1 vs haku

Part 2 vs killer b

Also i believe madara stabbed him too

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@hulkage: part 1 vs haku

Part 2 vs killer b

Also i believe madara stabbed him too

..do you not grasp the concept of character progression?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: None of those characters were actually slower than him when they fought, in fact they were all much faster.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hulkage  Online

@midnightdragon18: every one of those characters where as fast or faster than him at the time

Edit: this was for the weapons, well in that case

He was a street level character in Part One

Killer Bee has superhuman physicals, Superman swinging a sword and batman swinging a sword are two different things

Madara stabbed him with kusanagi and its while gimmick is to cut everything

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: @highaccuser: @juiceboks: 1.you can't increase the durability of your skin. We know that since sasuke got hurt by regular None chakra infused weapons in part 1,2, and 3.

Show me where sasuke trained to increase the durability of his skin.

2. We're not debating who's faster. We're debating sasuke getting hurt by regular weapons.

3.sasuke still has no counter for time stop or warp.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Sounds like a pretty even fight to me, but I disagree with a few of your points. Sasuke is very good, but Disney had some impressive Gods. Hercules pretty much soloed all the Titans, and you think Sasuke can take him? Not even in his home universe. And actually, I think if we're going off what he's shown in KH2, Sasuke will have a tough enough time trying to hit him when Sora can use Warp Snipe, if Sasuke wants to start manipulating space. We probably disagree on this one, but I think Sora can keep up easily with the Sasuke.

As for Genjutsu, Sora has dealt with illusions before. Take it for what you want, but I always figured that given Sora's impressively strong heart, why shouldn't he be able to see and break through illusions? Given a moment, he was able to see that Xehanort's Heartless was actually Riku.

What's Sora need an excuse for? Fans of both will overrate them.

Ask people, Sora's a MTFTL Planet-busting Time-mage, with impenetrable defenses and Sephiroth-level swordplay.

Ask people, Sasuke's a MTFTL Universe Buster, who did absolutely nothing but hit the genetic jackpot.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: i addressed that in comment 32. Also sora has better striking has than B.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

@scouterv said:

@juiceboks: Sounds like a pretty even fight to me, but I disagree with a few of your points. Sasuke is very good, but Disney had some impressive Gods. Hercules pretty much soloed all the Titans, and you think Sasuke can take him? Not even in his home universe. And actually, I think if we're going off what he's shown in KH2, Sasuke will have a tough enough time trying to hit him when Sora can use Warp Snipe, if Sasuke wants to start manipulating space. We probably disagree on this one, but I think Sora can keep up easily with the Sasuke.

As for Genjutsu, Sora has dealt with illusions before. Take it for what you want, but I always figured that given Sora's impressively strong heart, why shouldn't he be able to see and break through illusions? Given a moment, he was able to see that Xehanort's Heartless was actually Riku.

@highaccuser said:

What's Sora need an excuse for? Fans of both will overrate them.

Ask people, Sora's a MTFTL Planet-busting Time-mage, with impenetrable defenses and Sephiroth-level swordplay.

Ask people, Sasuke's a MTFTL Universe Buster, who did absolutely nothing but hit the genetic jackpot.

Yes. I do believe Sasuke would fodderize every single God in Hercules' universe including Herc himself. He's way too fast for all them and they have no answer for the plethora of hax Sasuke has at his disposal not to mention his destructive output is greater than all of theirs combined. Which Sora has only used in one fight and Sasuke can match with his own teleportation.

Sasuke's genjutsu is straight up mind control and more powerful beings than Sora who have actually shown resistance to it succumbed immediately just by a quick glance. Sora has never overcome mind manipulation on that level.

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Sora hits his final Form its all over for Sasuke he won't be able to handle that

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Being fast is cool, but I don't think Sasuke has the strength to penetrate Hercs Godly Aura. For all intents, Gods are immortal and unkillable in that Universe. Regardless of Sasuke's hax.

Genjutsu is powerful no doubt and a clear go-to for him. All the same, I'll still give Sora the nod here. Strong heart and all.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@scouterv: Your argument for Sora resisting a telepathic attack the likes of which he's never faced before is his 'strong heart' ?????

Yeah sure, why not?

I'm a gambler who likes to root for the under dog, so sue me.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@scouterv: In other words, there no logical reason why Sora can resist Sasuke's genjutsu.

I would question applying logic to Kingdom Hearts and Naruto, first off. But nah. Gut feeling.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DarthAznable

@scouterv said:
@leo-343 said:

@scouterv: In other words, there no logical reason why Sora can resist Sasuke's genjutsu.

I would question applying logic to Kingdom Hearts and Naruto, first off. But nah. Gut feeling.

This is the battle forums! Logic is applied to all fictional things.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@leo-343 said:

This is the battle forums! Logic is applied to all fictional things.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

beat Cerberus

Who is a newborn puppy compared to tailed beasts whom Sasuke has fodderized

I found that picture of Kingdom Hearts Cerebus

No Caption Provided