• 92 results
#1 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

It's composite Link (meaning best equipment and best skills)

Cloud with firaga and thundaga materia, as well as the ultima weapon

Sora has his ultima weapon as well as all his skill and magic. (exclusions being dream eaters, drive forms, and dream eater attacks)

Hulk is savage

The trio has info on Hulk

Hulk has morals, trio doesn't

Win by death or Ko

Battle takes place in deserted desert

#2 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5253 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloud is more then enough. He dodges bullets, and can go SuperSonic speed, and slices up buildings.

Savage Hulk isn't going to lay a finger on him.

#4 Posted by Dextersinister (6511 posts) - - Show Bio

Unsure but just to help me decide I need to know if any of these characters have Kryptonian ancestry.

#5 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Cloud is hypersonic, but he has no way to put down Savage Hulk; nobody on the team does.

Stalemate or Savage Hulk wins.

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5253 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@XImpossibruX: Cloud is hypersonic, but he has no way to put down Savage Hulk; nobody on the team does.

Omnislash could slice up Savage Hulk's head and decapitate him.

#7 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@girugamesh said:

Omnislash could slice up Savage Hulk's head and decapitate him.

Doubt it would be powerful enough to do that, especially with Hulk's healing factor.

#8 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I think one Hulk Thunderclap should end this pretty easily.

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Cloud solos. He's too fast and I am of the opinion that his blade can damage Hulk.

#10 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Sora could solo, Cloud could solo.

#11 Edited by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

A thunderclap would turn Cloud into blood splatter.

Not sure how Sora solos' certainly a lot of spells (most of which I don't see how they phase the Hulk) - a temporary time freeze and the Keyblade might be able to harm him under the condition of being magical stick. Problem is the Hulk has gotten hit with much worse.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

A thunderclap would turn Cloud into blood splatter.

Not sure how Sora solos' certainly a lot of spells (most of which I don't see how they phase the Hulk) - a temporary time freeze and the Keyblade might be able to harm him under the condition of being magical stick. Problem is the Hulk has gotten hit with much worse.

Even if that were true, Hulk has morals on as per the OP.

Sora's beaten Genie Jafar, Chernabog, Maleficent as a dragon, and Hades, among others.

#13 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Even if that were true, Hulk has morals on as per the OP.

Sora's beaten Genie Jafar, Chernabog, Maleficent as a dragon, and Hades, among others.

I don't expect the Hulk to kill Cloud for no reason - but it's not like he hasn't Thunder-clapped people to death before.

I'd attribute that to the Keyblade and them not being all that powerful to begin with (at least not Jafar in Kingdom Hearts). None of them where particularly using magic to turn Sora into a Lion or Sea Merman or what have you. I'm surprised you didn't mention the Ice Titan - since they seemed to have much more power behind them Hade's ever did. Chernabog is probably the only mention on that list that actually put up a cool 'looking' fight.

Even in their own universes most of these guys are jobbers anyhow.

#14 Posted by Jezer (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Sora use his keyblade to steal Hulk's "heart"?

If I remember correctly, that turns the person into a empty, lifeless husk of a person, right?

#15 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

sora can call on this guy...

sooo ya. sora curb stomps hulk into nothing...

#16 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer: no he cant only riku's dark keyblade can do that.

#17 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

This can only be done if Sora has his drive forms. Without them I don't even see them taking this 1/10 times. WITH drive forms we've got Link running distraction. Although he isn't very fast he can keep the hulk distracted using the beetle, bombs, gale boomerang, etc. Cloud and Sora are doing the heavy hitting here. Cloud using the materia for ranged attacks and using his ultima weapon up close. The REAL damage dealer will be Sora in Final Form. With Ultima and Oblivion equipped he'll be doing high amounts of damage albeit they'll probably just be nicks and scratches to start with but they're leading up to something bigger. Final Form Sora moves at hypersonic speeds so Hulk isn't tagging him anytime soon. Plus his magic is upgraded ridiculously. Thundaga itself can hit hulk anywhere on the field and keep him pinned down. If need be he can use Stopga(which in Final Form I'm sure is ridiculously powerful) or Graviga(same as Stopga) to slow Hulk down. Then Hulk builds up as much power as possible in the omnislash and leave high amounts of damage. If push comes to shove Sora can use Trinity limit for a boost in power. Aeroga can help with defense for Cloud and Link but it won't last long. Even with all that I doubt they'll be able to consistently do enough damage to put hulk down. If this was Hulk from his gamecube game it'd be different but otherwise I give it to Hulk 7-8/10 times.

#18 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps. They've taken guys far worse than Hulk.

#19 Posted by Jezer (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordVulcan said:

@Jezer: no he cant only riku's dark keyblade can do that.

Oh okay. Thanks for correcting me, it's been a couple years.

#20 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer: no problem.

#21 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Sora has defeated a reality warping genie, an all-powerful Nobody that had the power of Kingdom Hearts, defeated 1000 Heartless at the same time...

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Sora or Cloud Solos .............

Maybe Link with his tri force slash combo/magic ....

either way Hulk loses ...

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Yes, because Hulk is totally going to use magic against them.

#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Link is more than Capable winning by himself as well.

Gear Wise Dins Fire for AoE, Faroes Wind to Warp Around, Naryus Love for the Impenetrable Forcefield, Golden Gauntlets for 100 Ton Strength, Hyrul Shield that cant break, Ice Arrows for the Instant Freeze, Four Sword for 3 exact clones, Pegasus Boots for Super Speed, and 4 Faries in Bottles for 4 Resuerections.

Most of this is Ocarina of Time Gear with some Four Sword Gear. This Load Out can take Hulk Easy.

Sora and Cloud are OVERKILL.

#25 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Team... Mainly cause of Cloud

#26 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

Couldn't Sora use his keyblade to steal Hulk's "heart"?

If I remember correctly, that turns the person into a empty, lifeless husk of a person, right?

It would turn them into a Nobody (in this case at least) and give birth to a heartless just the same. Then again the Hulk is sporting so many persona's these days I'm not entirely sure if he'd have a single heart if dropped in KH.

Sora for reasons explained in Birth By Sleep was able to maintain his mind after giving Kairi her heart back - and that was more or less running off half a borrowed heart. The Hulk's going a number of 'people' inside him.

@isaac_clarke: Yes, because Hulk is totally going to use magic against them.

I think you might be a little confused. I was referring at the lack of all these awesomely powered beings, more or less, throwing balls of fire or trying to smash Sora & company. I haven't read the manga - so I'm more or less running off memory from years ago from the game-play, which all these characters, despite what power they may potentially had, didn't apply any of that against Sora.

People have far too much faith in the protagonists.

#27 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: So what exactly is your argument? That they weren't trying? That they jobbed? PIS?

#28 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: That they were jobbing is his argument, they weren't using their full potential.

#29 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: I figured as much.

#30 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloud should be able to handle Hulk.

#31 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: So what exactly is your argument? That they weren't trying? That they jobbed? PIS?

Either they aren't as impressive power-wise as people are proclaiming here they are or for whatever reason they simply didn't apply that power against Sora - which could jobbing or magic main character plot protection against... well magic.

On paper Ja'far is likely one of the most powerful characters in Kingdom Hearts when he was a genie - the actual fights however suggest the Hulk could leap off the ground, nail him in the stomach then proceed to nail him in the jaw for an easy win. It's perfectly acceptable to argue that the Keyblade allows Sora to harm these beings; it's not established as particular preventing them from applying that power outside fireballs, smashing and throwing things in general at him. Regardless of whatever power they might have in cinema or in-game, in this case tearing Agrabah apart to throw things at Sora, it's somewhat lackluster in said boss fights.

I'm still puzzled why Cloud is so favored here.

#32 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Unsure but just to help me decide I need to know if any of these characters have Kryptonian ancestry.

Wait WHAT?????

I say Cloud solos. He's too fast and I am of the opinion that his blade can damage Hulk.

This. Cloud is hypersonic and can easily cut skyscrapers with no effort. His blade is hurting hulk.

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

I'm still puzzled why Cloud is so favored here.

Same here. I posted Link Best Equip and with that Gear he can take Cloud. Link is overlooked and Sora has iffy Showings. Cloud is naturaly the baddest. Anyway Link and Sora can win this. Cloud is Overkill.

#34 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Link is a non factor.

Sora doesn't pack enough heat to take out Hulk for Good

Cloud solos.

#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: I could just as easily say that every impressive thing Hulk's ever done is "jobbing."

Cloud is a lot stronger than you give him credit for.

#36 Edited by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: I could just as easily say that every impressive thing Hulk's ever done is "jobbing."

Cloud is a lot stronger than you give him credit for.

You would be partly right on some of his showings. He's made black-holes job before, somehow tanked Galactus eye-beaming him and has regularly been making gods job to him for decades. Although that doesn't at all apply to every showing.

On paper - he's quite a threat to these guys if he literally claps his hands hard enough. And the character can recover from being eaten alive(not in the Pinocchio fashion) or having most of that body burned to nearly nothing. He's quite a different beast than any of the characters are used to.

My current perception of Cloud stems from Advent Children - which he didn't really do anything all that impressive in physically to make me think he'd chop up something as durable or resilient as the Hulk. Last time someone with a sword tried to cut up Savage Hulk up to boot he nearly destroyed the planet entering his World-breaker Persona. And that guy was a tad bit stronger than Cloud at the time.

#37 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo's made black holes job numerous times, and Wasp made Galactus' eyebeams job. As far as gods go, Cloud was hired to kill Hercules and Cloud can summon Odin and Hades.

On paper, you're looking at a guy who went from taking 4 damage from machineguns at level 6 to a level 99 monster. Speaking of recovery, he's been shot and impaled multiple times, and he's defeated his share of durable monsters (notably Jenova clones and Diamond Weapon).

His blade matched the Masamune and slew Sephiroth. Climhazard killed Bahamut Sin. As Ghost Rider fans like to point out, when was it shown to fail?

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Reason being? Even Isaac admits the Keyblade is plot device-y. It's harmed Genie Jafar, Maleficent in dragon form, and the Ice Titan (who sucks, incidentally) so I doubt Hulk will laugh it off. As far as regen goes, the Keyblade vanquished the Hydra for good.

And that's not even factoring in Cloud.

#40 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo's made black holes job numerous times, and Wasp made Galactus' eyebeams job. As far as gods go, Cloud was hired to kill Hercules and Cloud can summon Odin and Hades.

On paper, you're looking at a guy who went from taking 4 damage from machineguns at level 6 to a level 99 monster. Speaking of recovery, he's been shot and impaled multiple times, and he's defeated his share of durable monsters (notably Jenova clones and Diamond Weapon).

His blade matched the Masamune and slew Sephiroth. Climhazard killed Bahamut Sin. As Ghost Rider fans like to point out, when was it shown to fail?

This post seems oddly reminiscent of a post I once wrote.

Hercules in Kingdom Heart's is just a demi-god, that probably would have kicked that iteration of Cloud to the curb. I think you may have confused my criticism of some of the Hulk's showings as not actual criticism. No idea what Lobo has to do with anything either way - seems a tad inconsistent with the theme there.

Oky docky on the rest.

#41 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Hercules was full-on god when he glowed. Even so, Hades had a lot of confidence in Cloud's ability to kill him. Judging from the gameplay, I am inclined to agree.

Going by the Manga, Cloud wrecks the trinity of Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Reason being? Even Isaac admits the Keyblade is plot device-y. It's harmed Genie Jafar, Maleficent in dragon form, and the Ice Titan (who sucks, incidentally) so I doubt Hulk will laugh it off. As far as regen goes, the Keyblade vanquished the Hydra for good.

And that's not even factoring in Cloud.

How good is there durabilty, because Hulk has held continets together, and such.

#43 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Hard to say, what with game mechanics being inadmissible on most boards.

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Hard to say, what with game mechanics being inadmissible on most boards.

I, see.

#45 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 said:

Honestly Link is more than Capable winning by himself as well.

Gear Wise Dins Fire for AoE, Faroes Wind to Warp Around, Naryus Love for the Impenetrable Forcefield, Golden Gauntlets for 100 Ton Strength, Hyrul Shield that cant break, Ice Arrows for the Instant Freeze, Four Sword for 3 exact clones, Pegasus Boots for Super Speed, and 4 Faries in Bottles for 4 Resuerections.

Most of this is Ocarina of Time Gear with some Four Sword Gear. This Load Out can take Hulk Easy.

Sora and Cloud are OVERKILL.

I just got all this Ocarina of Time nostalgia
#46 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk easy

#47 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Yes, Sora and Cloud are direct descendants of Clark Kent, whereas Link, correct me if i'm wrong, shares ancestral ties with Supergirl.

#48 Posted by rccsnare (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Is OOt Link or MM link if so any the trio wins.

#49 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

sora and cloud distract while link wishes with the triforce that hulk would have never existed.

#50 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can't touch Cloud or Sora (Sora is fast can teleport and Cloud is faster than Sora) and both have fought reality warpers and deities. Not goin for ABC logic or anything, but powerful opponents are a walk in the park for both of them respectively. Almost everyone here has weapons sharp enough (as well as enough force) to decapitate Hulk.

Sora or Cloud solos, since Link isn't fast like them but has defensive magic he can possibly solo.