#51 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"LMFAO Ja!!!!!!! OMG I can't breathe Ja Rule."

(popping eyes)
#52 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
WHAT ARE YOU ON CRACK? The only reason your not breathing is cause your having a heart attack."
No i'm not breathing because i'm too busy laughing at you.
#53 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic is the fastes thing alive on top of that he can warp time and space and he has force feilds that can block all elements when he runs he is unstopabull he can run at light speed or more he can make shock waves that can blow up a house all in his normal form know ad all his other forms and he can stomp thor

#54 Posted by Ja Rule (6 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
WHAT ARE YOU ON CRACK? The only reason your not breathing is cause your having a heart attack."
No i'm not breathing because i'm too busy laughing at you."
Your typing to a genius.And the only thing your laughing at is your small penis.
#55 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"sonic is the fastes thing alive on top of that he can warp time and space and he has force feilds that can block all elements when he runs he is unstopabull he can run at light speed or more he can make shock waves that can blow up a house all in his normal form know ad all his other forms and he can stomp thor"

ye right flash is waaaaaaay faster than sonic and the only way sonic wins is if he uses chaos control
#56 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

chaos was the god of destrucktion

#57 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"chaos was the god of destrucktion"

that is why sonic wud win if he has chaos emeralds without them he dies.
#58 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

he beat chaos 0\4\6 with no chaos emeralds that prouves he can beat a god by him self

#59 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"he beat chaos 0\4\6 with no chaos emeralds that prouves he can beat a god by him self"

no way soni cud take this look he cud beat thor only with all 7 chaos emeralds its the only way he cud win.
#60 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
Your typing to a genius.And the only thing your laughing at is your small penis."
Genius don't say such stupid stuff nor do they call themselves Ja Rule.

sonicman said:
"chaos was the god of destrucktion"
He isn't the God of anything.

sonicman said:
"he beat chaos 0\4\6 with no chaos emeralds that prouves he can beat a god by him self"
No it doesn't

zebari said:
"sonicman said:

no way soni cud take this look he cud beat thor only with all 7 chaos emeralds its the only way he cud win."

Not even then could he beat Thor.
#61 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
Your typing to a genius.And the only thing your laughing at is your small penis."
u both should stop this before u beat the shit out of each other.
#62 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
u both should stop this before u beat the shit out of each other."
Nobody is worried about Ja...
#63 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"zebari said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
Nobody is worried about Ja..."
i wud like to see u 2 fight.
#64 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"zebari said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
i wud like to see u 2 fight."
Well I don't know him..so how is that going to happen?
#65 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"zebari said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"zebari said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ja Rule said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
i wud like to see u 2 fight."
Well I don't know him..so how is that going to happen?"
im just sayin its cool to actually see 2 people beat the living hel# out of each other.
#66 Posted by RealityWarper (187 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Damn cell you dbz fans can really make your selves look dumb and sound so proud about it. The litle gems aen't anywhere near what the ifnity gems did. If they were wouldn't sonic have kept them and pretty much been god?? When he got them he turned gold thats just make them gay. When thanos got the gem he gave everybody including LT a little bit of worry. This is a crush. What the hell would sonic do to Thor? This is kind of like flash vs or but sonic would loose horribly.
"
Agree with you.
#67 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

3 pages...for nothing.Thor wins...and you all should know that.

#68 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"3 pages...for nothing.Thor wins...and you all should know that."
#69 Posted by King Saturn (224001 posts) - - Show Bio
Ja Rule said:
"Sonics speed has no chance thor will make him hes bitch and make him lap dance.
"
Wow. Its Ja Rule
#70 Posted by Shiryu (3455 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"

who do you think wins i vote for sonic

"

Dude. You really have to stop this stupid sh!t. Do you know nothing about Thor. What happens is, Thor ends up serving Hedgehog soup to the other Asgardians for Thanksgiving.
#71 Edited by shenron (898 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
  • This could not beat  one of  the most powerful marvel heroes.
  • some idiots
#72 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

tell me how would thor win tell me all his powers and ill tell you how sonic could beat them all

#73 Posted by Shiryu (3455 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"tell me how would thor win tell me all his powers and ill tell you how sonic could beat them all"
He could erase that stupid hedgehog from existence with Thorforce. Don't put Sonic up against people that are way outta his league that you don't know about.
#74 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"tell me how would thor win tell me all his powers and ill tell you how sonic could beat them all"
Here's a few, Thor could:

Banish him to another dimension.

Turn him to stone.

Erase him from existance.

Tear him apart on a molecular level.
#75 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

chaos force can beat thorforce chaos control makes it so he can get back from another dimension in no time sonic heals on the molecular level so that stops the last three that you sade and sonic could jest freeze time and kill thor by cuting of his head

#76 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"chaos force can beat thorforce chaos control makes it so he can get back from another dimension in no time sonic heals on the molecular level so that stops the last three that you sade and sonic could jest freeze time and kill thor by cuting of his head"
Is any of that even true? Can you prove Sonic can do all these things?
#77 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would simply kill Sonic without any trouble.

#78 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"chaos force can beat thorforce chaos control makes it so he can get back from another dimension in no time sonic heals on the molecular level so that stops the last three that you sade and sonic could jest freeze time and kill thor by cuting of his head"
You are stupid.
#79 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

by odin's beard Sonic gets beat to death lol

#80 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor close thread close thread close thread close thread.

#81 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Curbstomp.

The End.

#82 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Thor close thread close thread close thread close thread."
I agree.
#83 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"sonicman said:
You are stupid."
um you are dumb it is my opion that sonic could beat thor it would be a good fight but sonic would win and dont diss me you are way to into this  i never moked you for your opion did i
#84 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Thor close thread close thread close thread close thread."
I agree."
#85 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"erik said:
"sonicman said:
You are stupid."
um you are dumb it is my opion that sonic could beat thor it would be a good fight but sonic would win and dont diss me you are way to into this  i never moked you for your opion did i"
None of what you said was even true...
#86 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

it all was prove me rong then

#87 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"erik said:
"sonicman said:
You are stupid."
um you are dumb it is my opion that sonic could beat thor it would be a good fight but sonic would win and dont diss me you are way to into this  i never moked you for your opion did i"
Your opinion doesn't mean squat because you just started throwing around ridiculous, poorly thought out opinions like a rabid fanboy. It is actually spelled mocked, also have you ever heard of using a "."  Nothing you posted before was done using logic.
#88 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"it all was prove me rong then"
This is like you saying..I want you to prove Micheal Jordan played for the Bulls.It's common knowledge.If you think a Hedgehog can beat Thor..than just sit there and pretend he does then.Nobody is going to agree.
#89 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic is no normal hedgehog he beat a jin a water god and a time god so he has a good chans agenst a thunder god exspechaley with the thunder guard

#90 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"sonic is no normal hedgehog he beat a jin a water god and a time god so he has a good chans agenst a thunder god exspechaley with the thunder guard"
It doesn't matter.Thor isn't Jin or any of those other weak ass gods.Thor makes people go away with a wave of his hand.
#91 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#92 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"sonicman said:
"erik said:
"sonicman said:
You are stupid."
Your opinion doesn't mean squat because you just started throwing around ridiculous, poorly thought out opinions like a rabid fanboy. It is actually spelled mocked, also have you ever heard of using a "."  Nothing you posted before was done using logic."
so i cant spell good is that a crime  and your the made fan boy
#93 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the "made fan boy"? What the hell do you mean? Are you ok?

#94 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

you hate sonic so much that you dont even think its a good fight i mean i think thor has a chance but you think sonic cant even fight back you are a sad man

#95 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"you hate sonic so much that you dont even think its a good fight i mean i think thor has a chance but you think sonic cant even fight back you are a sad man"
I don't hate Sonic...It's not a good fight.
#96 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

that was to erik knot you tell me way is it not a good fight i see 2 great heros here

#97 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"

that was to erik knot you tell me way is it not a good fight i see 2 great heros here

"
Didn't I just tell you Thor makes people go away with a wave of his hand.I mean that literally.
#98 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

how?

#99 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Whether I hate Sonic or not has no bearing on my logic in this battle. As it turns out, I actually don't care either way about Sonic. This fight would just be so one sided it's not even funny. One would argue that you hate Sonic because you put him in a fight that is so unbelievably in Thor's favor.

#100 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"how?"
Thorforce.