#1 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you think wins i vote for sonic

#2 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Sonic but he is against a god
Thor :(

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic, like the hedgehog?

#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sonic had the 7 Emeralds, that's pretty much like gathering the gems of the Infinity Guantlet. Sonic would be god-like... In fact; he would be a SUPER SAYIAN!!!

#5 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

No it isn't it's nothing like gathering the infinity gems and making the IG the chaos emeralds are nothing really they don't even give him that much power you clearly have either have no idea on the IG or really overate the chaos gems

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cell: It pretty much isn't anything like the IG's.

#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

This is curbstomp on Thor's favor.

#8 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"This is curbstomp on Thor's favor.
"
yup
#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"If Sonic had the 7 Emeralds, that's pretty much like gathering the gems of the Infinity Guantlet. Sonic would be god-like... In fact; he would be a SUPER SAYIAN!!!

"

Wow they grow you dumb and a dragon ball z fan. got alot going for you
#10 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"If Sonic had the 7 Emeralds, that's pretty much like gathering the gems of the Infinity Guantlet. Sonic would be god-like... In fact; he would be a SUPER SAYIAN!!!

"

Wow they grow you dumb and a dragon ball z fan. got alot going for you"
LMAO
#11 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it's hard not to think about it when he looks like a super wannabe. Anyway, it doesn't matter how many crystals that little midget has, Thor would crush him like a bug. And i don't even like thor. And i like sonic.

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"

#13 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

I might be a mediocre DBZ fan, but i'm also a Marvel fan and a Capcom fan, and Sega fan, and Konami fan, and a Squaresoft fan. It doesn't matter what kind of fan i am. As long as i give 100% most of these battles thorough thought and open for all possiblities.

For Venom Hybrid. I do know about the Infinity Gems towards the Chaos Emeralds. However; the Chaos Emeralds do exactly the same thing, but from what we can see (not know) the Emeralds seem to be a minor version of the Infinity Gems.

But like i said... We all know the Extent of the Infinity Gems.... But we DO NOT know the full extent of the Chaos Emeralds.

#14 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

I might be a mediocre DBZ fan, but i'm also a Marvel fan and a Capcom fan, and Sega fan, and Konami fan, and a Squaresoft fan. It doesn't matter what kind of fan i am. As long as i give 100% most of these battles thorough thought and open for all possiblities.

For Venom Hybrid. I do know about the Infinity Gems towards the Chaos Emeralds. However; the Chaos Emeralds do exactly the same thing, but from what we can see (not know) the Emeralds seem to be a minor version of the Infinity Gems.

But like i said... We all know the Extent of the Infinity Gems.... But we DO NOT know the full extent of the Chaos Emeralds.

"
Wel what have they done to put them in a league with the IG
#15 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm i think thor cause you just said sonic not super sonic.....

but if you say super sonic i think sonic could beat him using shadow's chaos control it stops time so all sonic has to do is beat the hell out of him while in chaos control.... but then again he cant kill thior he's inmortal..but he can beat him....  

#16 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

But Sonic doesn't have the strength to even phase Thor he'd break his fists or feet off Thor

#17 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"But Sonic doesn't have the strength to even phase Thor he'd break his fists or feet off Thor"
well sonic crash machinary whit he's head... so he must be some strong... and in super sonic he is even more powerful.... it all depends on their fighting metods now if thor gets visious bye bye sonic... but thor is a honarable warrior... it depends of thor's intelect and sonic's speed and the field in witch they are fighting and the conditions.. why??? because for example they fight in a rainy night on a roof top thor just use thunder and fried sonic... water conducts electricity.... if is on a common field well sonic is too fast for thor... see they both could beat eachother up lol :p
#18 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

no Thors hammer moves at lightspeed and he could create lightning to hit sonic anyway and machines are nowhere near as close to the durability of Thor

#19 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"no Thors hammer moves at lightspeed and he could create lightning to hit sonic anyway and machines are nowhere near as close to the durability of Thor"

Sonic moves at the speed of light anyway (as Super) and those machines that Sonic smashes up are just as Durable anything the Juggernaut can smash. I say Sonic is just as strong as Hancock. (Super Sonic)
#20 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"venom hybrid said:
"no Thors hammer moves at lightspeed and he could create lightning to hit sonic anyway and machines are nowhere near as close to the durability of Thor"

Sonic moves at the speed of light anyway (as Super) and those machines that Sonic smashes up are just as Durable anything the Juggernaut can smash. I say Sonic is just as strong as Hancock. (Super Sonic)
"
Sonic moves at LS?  Man he must've gotten a hell of a power-up in the new games.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"venom hybrid said:

"
Sonic moves at LS?  Man he must've gotten a hell of a power-up in the new games.
"

Sonic was light speed since Sonic Adventure,but he loses either way.
#22 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

And got super strength on the level of juggs or hancock which is another blatant lie this kid is just a sonic fanboy with no proof to back up his crap

#23 Posted by warlock360 (27961 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"

#24 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Holacik said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"venom hybrid said:

"
"

Sonic was light speed since Sonic Adventure,but he loses either way."

What would be the point of that game if he was lightspeed how would they stop him thats a lie isn't it
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Holacik said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"venom hybrid said:

"
"

Sonic was light speed since Sonic Adventure,but he loses either way."

What would be the point of that game if he was lightspeed how would they stop him thats a lie isn't it"

No it's not a lie he said it out of his own damn mouth.
#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn cell you dbz fans can really make your selves look dumb and sound so proud about it. The litle gems aen't anywhere near what the ifnity gems did. If they were wouldn't sonic have kept them and pretty much been god?? When he got them he turned gold thats just make them gay. When thanos got the gem he gave everybody including LT a little bit of worry. This is a crush. What the hell would sonic do to Thor? This is kind of like flash vs or but sonic would loose horribly.

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Damn cell you dbz fans can really make your selves look dumb and sound so proud about it. The litle gems aen't anywhere near what the ifnity gems did. If they were wouldn't sonic have kept them and pretty much been god?? When he got them he turned gold thats just make them gay. When thanos got the gem he gave everybody including LT a little bit of worry. This is a crush. What the hell would sonic do to Thor? This is kind of like flash vs or but sonic would loose horribly.
"

Chaos Emeralds do virtually make you a god but Sonics has no choice whether to keep them or not.They think for themselves...

Sonic can't beat Thor but if he's arrogant and let's Sonic get of shots he will bleed.

Either way the thread didn't specify and say he has the emeralds so he doesn't...he's just Sonic.
#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Damn cell you dbz fans can really make your selves look dumb and sound so proud about it. The litle gems aen't anywhere near what the ifnity gems did. If they were wouldn't sonic have kept them and pretty much been god?? When he got them he turned gold thats just make them gay. When thanos got the gem he gave everybody including LT a little bit of worry. This is a crush. What the hell would sonic do to Thor? This is kind of like flash vs or but sonic would loose horribly.
"

Chaos Emeralds do virtually make you a god but Sonics has no choice whether to keep them or not.They think for themselves...

Sonic can't beat Thor but if he's arrogant and let's Sonic get of shots he will bleed.

Either way the thread didn't specify and say he has the emeralds so he doesn't...he's just Sonic."
So the hedhodge hits like a rodent. Thor won't fight back he will let sonic hit him. He won't be bleeding. Even if they make him a god he must be the weak kind because not all gods are strong. Ares being a prime example. Plus they haven't shown anything on the level of the IG.
#29 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

in my book none of the super fast characters have ever gone into light speed but flash you know why because it shows exacly what would happen in light speed.. ones you reach light speed you become just particles you are nothing  nothingness... but flash was atleast brought back.. but the rest that have gone into light speed and nothing happen it was probably speed of sound no wait i mean lower than speed of sound.... cause that is what would happen to a human body in speed of light....   but this is just reality not like comic material i mean in comics everything is posible....

i know cause i got courious and start reading about it :) so technically sonic does not run at light speed... also sonic adventure two fans for dreamcast listen to the song it says "runing around at tthe speed of sound" even though is a song but it must count for something :)

i doubt thor's hamer moves at light speed cause if he would he could hjust beat hulk by hitting him 100000000000 times whit the hammer... there goes hulk see...

#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"

in my book none of the super fast characters have ever gone into light speed but flash you know why because it shows exacly what would happen in light speed.. ones you reach light speed just particles you are nothing  nothingness... but flash was atleast brought back.. but the rest that have gone into light speed and nothing happen it was probably speed of sound no wait i mean lower than speed of sound.... cause that is what would happen to a human body in speed of light....   but this is just reality not like comic material i mean in comics everything is posible....

i know cause i got courious and start reading about it :) so technically sonic does not run at light speed... also sonic adventure two fans for dreamcast listen to the song it says "runing around at tthe speed of sound" even though is a song but it must count for something :)

i doubt thor's hamer moves at light speed cause if he would he could hjust beat hulk by hitting him 100000000000 times whit the hammer... there goes hulk see...

"
They don't let characters use their full power due to the fact that writers always want writer's bias to exist.  Hulk is a pretty low level guy when you think about it.   Half the marvel universe can kick his arse pretty easily. 
#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"

in my book none of the super fast characters have ever gone into light speed but flash you know why because it shows exacly what would happen in light speed.. ones you reach light speed you become just particles you are nothing  nothingness... but flash was atleast brought back.. but the rest that have gone into light speed and nothing happen it was probably speed of sound no wait i mean lower than speed of sound.... cause that is what would happen to a human body in speed of light....   but this is just reality not like comic material i mean in comics everything is posible....

"
Well your really wrong about most things up there and right about some. Sonic was said to move at speed of sound yes. Your wrong about flash being the fastest in comics. There is a guy called runner who makes flash look like quicksilver. The guy is so fast that when he runs he even thought he was teleporting till thanos told him your not really teleporting with the space gem your just runner faster now because you unlocked your true ability. Also runner runs around the universe for fun. He can even blitz surfer.

Two Tors hammer has been seen moving three times the speed of light when thrown. In terms of being swung he has hit bullets going at him at 5,000 ft persecond . Thor choses not to kill hulk on most occasions but in what if's Thor will do it. In the mangaverse Hulk was 70ft tall Thor was regular and Thor still killed him.
#32 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"G'bandit said:
"

in my book none of the super fast characters have ever gone into light speed but flash you know why because it shows exacly what would happen in light speed.. ones you reach light speed just particles you are nothing  nothingness... but flash was atleast brought back.. but the rest that have gone into light speed and nothing happen it was probably speed of sound no wait i mean lower than speed of sound.... cause that is what would happen to a human body in speed of light....   but this is just reality not like comic material i mean in comics everything is posible....

"
They don't let characters use their full power due to the fact that writers always want writer's bias to exist.  Hulk is a pretty low level guy when you think about it.   Half the marvel universe can kick his arse pretty easily. 
"
really?????? then how he beat up the whole avengers?? i mean there was captain america, iron man, that bee woman thingie, the giant bot, thor and he beat the heck out of them and he wasnt even world war hulk...

but is truth they dont let them use full power cause they probably hurt themselves ... i mean look at flash.... and also the world.. i mean pyro could destroy the planet if he would want to.... i bet people are going to say no... lets see lol :p
#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"G'bandit said:
"

"
"
really?????? then how he beat up the whole avengers?? i mean there was captain america, iron man, that bee woman thingie, the giant bot, thor and he beat the heck out of them and he wasnt even world war hulk...

but is truth they dont let them use full power cause they probably hurt themselves ... i mean look at flash.... and also the world.. i mean pyro could destroy the planet if he would want to.... i bet people are going to say no... lets see lol :p
"
No they wanted hulk to look bad ass when Thor should have easily kicked his rear end.  And captain america has beaten the hulk up with ease before *Fine it was in a alternate universe, but that was the god damned best page of hulk's neuteration ever*
#34 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"G'bandit said:
"

"
Well your really wrong about most things up there and right about some. Sonic was said to move at speed of sound yes. Your wrong about flash being the fastest in comics. There is a guy called runner who makes flash look like quicksilver. The guy is so fast that when he runs he even thought he was teleporting till thanos told him your not really teleporting with the space gem your just runner faster now because you unlocked your true ability. Also runner runs around the universe for fun. He can even blitz surfer.

Two Tors hammer has been seen moving three times the speed of light when thrown. In terms of being swung he has hit bullets going at him at 5,000 ft persecond . Thor choses not to kill hulk on most occasions but in what if's Thor will do it. In the mangaverse Hulk was 70ft tall Thor was regular and Thor still killed him.
"
ok if that is truth shouldnt thor be able to move he's hands at that speed???? because the center of strength to throw thor's hammer is he's arms just like captain America's shield and Batman's bomerang thingie and anyone throwing something.. that would mean that he is that fast whit he's arms then.... so if this is truth then sonic is dead lol but i doubt it..

i just read that runner dude.. wow... that is a exageration.... he can run at light speed and top light speed whit out killing himself wow... as i said  in comics everything is posible...but i guess is legal i guess he is the fastes but i like flash better cause he's cooler... but in the real world a humanoid body would become particles like flash did in one of the universes... he was just energy nothing more that's what light is energy :)  
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

Either way the thread didn't specify and say he has the emeralds so he doesn't...he's just Sonic."
So the hedhodge hits like a rodent. Thor won't fight back he will let sonic hit him. He won't be bleeding. Even if they make him a god he must be the weak kind because not all gods are strong. Ares being a prime example. Plus they haven't shown anything on the level of the IG.
"
WTF are you talking about? Sonic destroys machines with his body? Hits like a rodent?
#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me, do the laws of Physics and nature apply to Thor or Cthulhu or Galactus?   Cthulhu defies all known natural laws, and he isn't matter, yet he isn't energy, thus rendering physics moot.     Thor, his hammer can generate blasts of energy that can blow up planets and he flies without needing wings or rotors for lift.  Galactus, Reality warping is by definition against the laws of physics.   If your a super hero or villain, or entity, you can tell the laws of physics to sit down and shut up.

#37 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Tell me, do the laws of Physics and nature apply to Thor or Cthulhu or Galactus?   Cthulhu defies all known natural laws, and he isn't matter, yet he isn't energy, thus rendering physics moot.     Thor, his hammer can generate blasts of energy that can blow up planets and he flies without needing wings or rotors for lift.  Galactus, Reality warping is by definition against the laws of physics.   If your a super hero or villain, or entity, you can tell the laws of physics to sit down and shut up.
"
lol you reminded me a episode of looney tunes where the road runner is standing in mid air and the coyote ask  how is it posible that the road runner defies laws of gravity and the road runner says he never studdied laws of gravity lol i loved that episode :p

well yea! your right but im just saying in the real world you know.. if anyone would get to light speed would die :) but in comics even i could be at light speed lol or even a sumo could go on light speed cause is a comic :)
#38 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Tell me, do the laws of Physics and nature apply to Thor or Cthulhu or Galactus?   Cthulhu defies all known natural laws, and he isn't matter, yet he isn't energy, thus rendering physics moot.     Thor, his hammer can generate blasts of energy that can blow up planets and he flies without needing wings or rotors for lift.  Galactus, Reality warping is by definition against the laws of physics.   If your a super hero or villain, or entity, you can tell the laws of physics to sit down and shut up.
"
lol you reminded me a episode of looney tunes where the road runner is standing in mid air and the coyote ask  how is it posible that the road runner defies laws of gravity and the road runner says he never studdied laws of gravity lol i loved that episode :p

well yea! your right but im just saying in the real world you know.. if anyone would get to light speed would die :) but in comics even i could be at light speed lol or even a sumo could go on light speed cause is a comic :)
"

When ever did the Road Runner ever actually spoken? Did you mean he placed up a sign?

Well anyways, that just made me remember... Road Runner pretty much defied everything. Do you remember when Wilie Coyote painted a road on a mountain, hoping Road Runner would smash into it? But as the Road Runner came by, he ran into the painting as it were a real road. haha

#39 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

You've mistaken. I'm not a DBZ fan per say; I'm a fan of entertainment. That's why i take all aspects and all possibilities to consideration when it comes to battles of different characters from different universes; unlike you, who is always ever so biased and narrow sighted to favor just Marvel characters.

Expand your imagination for once would you.

#40 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic has beat gods before oh yea thor can die

#41 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"sonic has beat gods before oh yea thor can die"
If were talking about Sonic as in the Hedgehog you making up stuff.

Thor curbstomps Sonic.
#42 Posted by sonicman (119 posts) - - Show Bio

no im not first was chaos then solaris and a jin a robot powerd by 2 dimenshens

#43 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

whats with these damn hedgehogs.

#44 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
sonicman said:
"no im not first was chaos then solaris and a jin a robot powerd by 2 dimenshens"
Chaos wasn't a god and neither was that robot.....Sonic has zero chance of beating Thor.
#45 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE DAMN HEDGEHOGS!!!!!!!!!

#46 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"

"
Stop asking this question.What's with you?
#47 Posted by Ja Rule (6 posts) - - Show Bio
Sonics speed has no chance thor will make him hes bitch and make him lap dance.
#48 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"zebari said:
"

"
Stop asking this question.What's with you?"

these hedgehogs suck i vote thor but sonic might have a chance if he uses chaos control
#49 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO Ja!!!!!!! OMG I can't breathe Ja Rule.

#50 Posted by Ja Rule (6 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"LMFAO Ja!!!!!!! OMG I can't breathe Ja Rule."
WHAT ARE YOU ON CRACK? The only reason your not breathing is cause your having a heart attack.