Sonic vs Mega Man

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Erik

Any version of Sonic fighting any version of Mega Man. Who wins and why?

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Swagga Boy

Megaman X with full power should beat almost any version of sonic

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Super Sonic takes pretty much any version of Megaman that comes to my mind. Invincibility/indestructibility and light speed grant him the win, IMO.....

Megaman X with all powers and armor from every game would put up a heck of a fight, though.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Erik

But Super Sonic is on a time limit. You think that Sonic could take X within that time frame?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Sparda
erik said:
"But Super Sonic is on a time limit. You think that Sonic could take X within that time frame?"

Yes I do.

The time limit varies from game to game. In Sonic Adventure 2, he could stay in Super form for a while, though in the older games when you (rarely) got it, I think it was only for a few moments or whatever.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Resonate

I wonder if X was able to touch him he could copy any sort of power, or if thats just something to work with robots, hahaha

I think that X' Ultimate Armor could knock the hell out of Sonic though, the Nova Crash turns him invincible, and he has like, a ton of Giga Crush attacks available to him at any time, if I remember correctly.

However, any other version of X probably couldnt take Sonic for more than a few seconds

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Super Sonic would give Mega Man hell
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Mega Crusher=bye Sonic..

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Siphon
King Saturn said:
"Super Sonic would give Mega Man hell
"
yes
The Batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Batman!

Super Sonic wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Batman! said:
"Super Sonic wins"
No.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Erik

FTW.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"

FTW."
Who wins ?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erik

Oh dang! That was a really awesome pic of Mega Man. I'll try it again.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"Oh dang! That was a really awesome pic of Mega Man. I'll try it again."
Oh I See
sonicman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sonicman

i think super sonic would win and if that dont work hyper sonic

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Light

idk sonic like that but the gold one from brawl is hella fast and invincible so I think he wins

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic one shots.

Avatar image for daddyprometheus
DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any? That makes it extremely complicated, you know that?

But let's go for the weakest and the strongest:

Classic Sonic vs Classic Mega Man: Sonic is bare minimum Speed of Sound at this point, but you could argue he's SoL, yet Mega Man is able to fight and defeat Quick Man, who is capable of moving above the Speed of Light, and has Planet lvl AP due to parity with the Wily Machines, guess Mega Man wins.

Strongest Archie Sonic vs Ultimate Armor X (X8) even if X was Solar System level and MFTL via scaling from Lumine's feat or whatever Archie Sonic still one shots the verse.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Sonic vs Classic Mega Man: Sonic is bare minimum Speed of Sound at this point, but you could argue he's SoL, yet Mega Man is able to fight and defeat Quick Man, who is capable of moving above the Speed of Light, and has Planet lvl AP due to parity with the Wily Machines, guess Mega Man wins.

Classic Sonic is easily FTL and above planet level. Mega Man has terrible piercing resistance 90% of the time, Sonic just saws him in half.

DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daddyprometheus said:

Classic Sonic is easily FTL and above planet level. Mega Man has terrible piercing resistance 90% of the time, Sonic just saws him in half.

I'm pretty sure the piercing is meant as a gaming mechanic and not to be taken so seriously in a vs debate, otherwise, Sonic is also one shotted by Needle Man's weapon.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daddyprometheus: but It is a not only believable, but consistent weakness that one shots him every game. So unless stated otherwise I don't see why It wouldn't count. Don't see how it'd correlate to Sonic either, since he can basically take as many hits possible with rings which equate to their physical energy in the games.

DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DaddyPrometheus
@moistchoice said:

@daddyprometheus: but It is a not only believable, but consistent weakness that one shots him every game. So unless stated otherwise I don't see why It wouldn't count. Don't see how it'd correlate to Sonic either, since he can basically take as many hits possible with rings which equate to their physical energy in the games.

It's not believable at all, he's taking hits from piercing lasers no problem but gets one shotted by a spike? lol.

You're right on the rings thing, but if you're willing to separate gaming mechanics from the character's capabilities you should be able to do it with Mega Man, or else Mega Man only has to hit him 2 times with Needles and Sonic dies, i was calling out that contradiction in your stance regarding Mega Man's weakness, if we count that then we should count the Rings' protection of Sonic as the only reason he survives getting hit by normal hazards like needles, which are both non-applicable if we are just talking about it in-lore.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moistchoice said:

It's not believable at all, he's taking hits from piercing lasers no problem but gets one shotted by a spike? lol.

You're right on the rings thing, but if you're willing to separate gaming mechanics from the character's capabilities you should be able to do it with Mega Man, or else Mega Man only has to hit him 2 times with Needles and Sonic dies, i was calling out that contradiction in your stance regarding Mega Man's weakness, if we count that then we should count the Rings' protection of Sonic as the only reason he survives getting hit by normal hazards like needles, which are both non-applicable if we are just talking about it in-lore.

The reason why I brought up piercing resistance for Mega Man specifically is because we have no in-lore specifications to speak of regarding that factor, Your guess is as good as mine as to why, but the fact of the matter is it's a consistent specific weakness. whereas Sonic's in-game vulnerabilities at least go hand in hand with the lore, and explain why he's so tanky. I mean it's been stated he's collected/absorbed at least 70 billion, and in the fighting games he's seen with an unlimited amount.

Either way Sonic still Blitzes with his stronger striking strength.

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game sonic stomps any version of mega man

FckAllUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should specify the version. We can't choose your prompt.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game sonic is too fast

Archie super mega man is the only relevant and ultra sonic would bfr him into the zone of silence

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic for sure honestly

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic stomps.

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic could statue Megaman and strong enough to beat hurt him.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh Guess im doing this

Sonic (Games) vs. Mega Man Classic (Games)- Sonic Wins Mid Diff

Sonic (Games) vs. Mega Man X (Games)- X Wins Mid-High Diff

Super Sonic (Games) vs. Ultimate Armor X- Super Sonic Wins Mid Diff

Super Sonic (Games) vs. Mega Man.EXE- Exe wins Low-Mid Diff

Sonic (Archie) vs. Mega Man.EXE- I don't know on this one, giving the slight edge to Archie with extreme diff

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game sonic stomps any version of mega man

EXE???

Avatar image for imtheonewhoknoc
imtheonewhoknoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: Archie scales way beyond anything exe has. Archie sonic is at least complex multi

Avatar image for imtheonewhoknoc
imtheonewhoknoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By imtheonewhoknoc

It goes like this pretty much.

Classic Sonic Vs Classic Mega man. Classic sonic No diff

Modern Sonic Vs Classic Mega man. modern sonic negs

Modern sonic vs X. Modern Sonic no diff

Modern Sonic Vs Exe. Modern sonic wins mid diff

Archie Sonic Vs Exe. Archie sonic no diff

Archie Sonic Vs Archie mega man. Archie sonic no to low diff since sonic canonically beat him

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By tparks

@imtheonewhoknoc:

Classic Sonic Vs Classic Mega man. Classic sonic No diff

Classic MegaMan is way beyond Classic Sonic. He’s beaten faster characters (Quick Man and Fuse Man), and even characters who can slow or outright stop time (Time Man and Flash Man).

He’s also much more powerful, and can take way more damage then Sonic is capable of dishing out. Mega Man caught the entire Wily Castle falling on him, and held it above his head. Sonic can’t dish out that kind of force.

Modern Sonic Vs Classic Mega man. modern sonic negs

Same as above

Modern sonic vs X. Modern Sonic no diff

X took a nuke to the face with zero damage. Modern Sonic isn’t beating him

Archie Sonic Vs Archie mega man. Archie sonic no to low diff since sonic canonically beat him

That didn’t happen. When Sonic and Mega Man fought in Sonic’s world, Sonic had the advantage, and Mega Man didn’t have access to any of his normal gear, but Sonic never beat him. He had environmental benefits in his world, that he could use and Mega Man couldn’t.

When the fight was taken to Mega Man’s world, and Mega Man had all of his resources (but still didn’t have any extra weapons from Robot Masters) he was beating Sonic, and Sonic even says something along the lines of, “How did I lose control of this fight?”.

They we’re portrayed as even combatants, with each having advantages depending on the environment.

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic stomps.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: Archie scales way beyond anything exe has. Archie sonic is at least complex multi

I thought you were talking about games?

rattuw-bud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rattuw-bud

Classic sonic vs classic mega man.

Even if you don’t want to scale classic sonic to modern he wins via feats from sonic mania. Mainly defeating the heavy king.

Modern sonic vs Classic Mega man. Modern sonic is bare minimum universe level which is beyond anything classic has done.

Modern sonic Vs mega man x. Same as classic. X can scale to multi solar while modern sonic is at least uni from things like time eater solaris heavy king egg salamander ifrit etc.

Modern sonic vs Mega man exe.

This is the closest since both are around multiversal level. But I’d say sonic thanks to his greater speed

Archie sonic vs Mega man exe. Exe is about on the same level as game sonic but Archie sonic is way stronger than both.

Archie sonic vs Archie Mega man. Archie sonic. He has better feats and more of them in Archie.