• 88 results
#51 Posted by NightCaster (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@lets_have_fun: Fighting skill doesn't matter as much if you completely eclipse the other in speed.

Replace Mario with Batman

#52 Edited by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic simply speedblitzes him, Sonic's only known weakness is that he can't swim.

#53 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't one of these just get locked?

#54 Posted by SoopahSoup (85 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic wins. spite.

#55 Edited by DeathHero61 (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Game sonic would destroy batman, and i hate to say this and i know im gonna start a flame war, but he is far more skilled in combat based on feats.

In fact even if he wasn't more skilled, game sonic moves at hypersonic speeds, has light speed reaction time feats, and his combat speed is so much more faster than batman's, he is far more agile, and would speed blitz the hell out of batman.

#56 Posted by fables87 (940 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be one odd crossover that I actually would like to see.

#57 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats gets lol speedblitzed.

#58 Posted by DeathHero61 (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic is too fast however his h2h skills arent very good and considering he doesnt use wrapons based on the games ive played how could he hurt Batman? He could dance around him I guess, but thats it.

Sonic battle and sonic fighters says hi, especially with the feats he has in sonic battle.

#59 Edited by unknowzillagod (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Only the idiots think sonic could win. 1 freakn week of preparaiton batman owns it. Batman has all his gadgets and is a master in stealth. Sonic is a clumsy idiot who rubs into anything. Honestly i have no idea what batman can do because he is unexpected and these are the feats.

1. Batman has fought foes that outsmarted him but he outsmarts them back because he always has a back up.

2. He can challenge the joker who always makes traps that are almost impossible to escape.

3. Batman can blend in the night and can sneak past sonic.

4. Batman has no weaknesses and if he does have one he always has a way to cover it from his foes.

5. Batman can find his opponent's weakness easily.

6. He has taken down foes sometimes superman cannot take down.

Sonic's feats.

1. He is very fast.

2.He can slice through metal like crazy.

3. Goes the speed of sound.

4. He can run on water.

5. Has quick thinking and good reflexes but not as good as spiderman.

6. Almost everthing he does is fast.

Weaknesses

1. Clumsy good for nothing and runs into everything

2. He is very cocky.

3. He thinks showing off angers his enemies but batman always sticks to his battle.

4. If he does have chaos emeralds his powers limited to a certain period of time.

5. He rushes before he even knows its a trap and always gets caught.

6. He has fought eggman who is the most idiotic supervillian in gaming just like bowser. Eggman always leaves a path for sonic to pass through and he relies on his own tactics and is no better than a 7 year old. His machines are good but it is in the hands of someone who doesnt know how to use them so sonic has experience fighting someone who is a complete idiot rather than fighting someone who has plans like the joker.

Batman wins this and why. CAUSE HE'S BATMAN

Besides supersonic cant beat him either and as i said his power is limited depending on how many rings he has but they dont last forever. By the time batman sees sonic having this power he will go to a place no one would know where he is. No one beats batman no one.

#60 Posted by Jokerpoker (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic

#61 Posted by Black_Claw (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic stomps. This match is nothing but spite.

#62 Posted by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by DBVSE7 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

They both have prep. (I doubt that sonic won't have the emeralds if he has prep) Plus Toon Force >>> Prep... I have no interest in sonic but i have to say he wins.

#64 Edited by w0nd (2871 posts) - - Show Bio

@unknowzillagod: "Clumsy good for nothing and runs into everything"

Yeah if the person controlling him sucks lol. In cutscenes he rarely just runs into things....he is rarely shown to be clumsy, he is shown to be agile, quick reflexed, he does parkour and is often doing stunts, he grinds above cities on thin rails for goodness sake at sonic speed...does that sound like something a clumsy person would be doing? I agree with him rushing into things and playing around too much. I am in no way saying sonic would win, but come on....clumsy?

wow look how clumsy he is....

"Besides supersonic cant beat him either and as i said his power is limited depending on how many rings he has but they dont last forever. By the time batman sees sonic having this power he will go to a place no one would know where he is. No one beats batman no one."

So what you are saying is batman who has no idea what the chaos emeralds do would see sonic power up, and then OUT RUN SUPER SONIC? That's just as stupid as Dr Robotnik out running sonic which use to happen all the time. haha

#65 Edited by CF12793 (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how the guy who was arguing against Sonic winning wasn't stating any reasons but really just voicing his dislike for Sonic.

I don't see how Batman would beat Sonic without prep.

#66 Posted by DarthAznable (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone lock this lol

#67 Posted by patrat18 (8784 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Edited by unknowzillagod (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: hey i did not mean outrun sonic, i meant batman knows his way around a forest and is master at these type of things. Besides as i said joker makes traps that are hard to escape because after that trap comes another and that is why batman beats sonic because 1 week is just enough for batman to prepare for a situation like this. Sonic has huge eyes but i dont think he has night vision and batman has gadgets that blind his foes. I dont know what its called but ive seen him do it before. And when i meant clumsy i mean sonic does not plan like batman so 1 week of prep is a waste of time for sonic. Still batman wins and sonic is nothing like spiderman so speed wont be useful for sonic because sonic wont even know where batman goes next. Batman is a master of stealth and sonic just leaves himself exposed. Sonic's most powerful weapon is his confidence and will power which is a child's lesson to be learned.

#69 Posted by w0nd (2871 posts) - - Show Bio

@unknowzillagod: he knows his way around a forest? If he became super he could just chaos control the entire area into orbit or something. I am only speaking about this because you mentioned the super sonic thing...as soon as you mentioned how clumsy he was i could tell this was just a sonic hate thing lol....

#70 Posted by unknowzillagod (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: I thought shadow can only chaos control not sonic. Now that u pointed out the fact then now I agree that super sonic specifically can take this easily. Still sonic without the chaos emeralds won't do much against Batman. Sonic is as fast as sound but Batman is well prepared for this. Plus sonic is a freakn cycopath who underestimates and is too cocky which gives Batman a huge edge. Sonic will probably see an explosive Batman puts and jumps over it. What comes after that I have no clue because no one in reality knows what Batman does next. He is a complete mystery and does the unexpected. Some people thought when they watch Batman is what will he do next but what happens is very different from what u have imagined. Sonic is a bit predictable sometimes.

#71 Posted by nicksmi56 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic stomps :DDD (having a fangasm over my favorite video game character beating Batman) Never thought I'd see him on here

#72 Posted by Gizmorino (292 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic stomps hard...................i cant remember batman handling characters dat goes FTL

#73 Posted by dondave (34422 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic

#74 Posted by Infinightmoon (27 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic stomps hard...................i cant remember batman handling characters dat goes FTL

Sonic doesn't go faster than light. He might go at the speed of sound.

Witha week of prep, Batman wins unless Sonic can gather the Chaos Emeralds in a week.

#76 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by The_Flash_Too_Fast (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#78 Edited by DBVSE7 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

This still isn't locked lmao

#79 Posted by 106me (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who's noticed that Sonic beats Eggman with prep on a consistant basis? What's to stop Sonic from stomping anything that Batman throws at Sonic? *sigh* This just shows you can't argue with Batman fans.

#80 Posted by unknowzillagod (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: the battle is kill or capture. Batman wins either way. Batman never gets hit dont u guys know that. Prep gives bat an edge here.

#81 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Honesty I think Batman can take this but this is where I get stormed with dozens of fanboy remarks...

#82 Edited by 106me (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by acer51 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL what's sonic supposed to do with prep time?

#84 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: I'm going on Sonics arrogance and his cockyness... Sonic will probably think a guy in a bat suit no prob and not even bother trying. Batman could have tons of ways like freezing sonics molecules or creating a gadget to do something... Essentially I'm saying Batman will utilize his prep better than sonicwho won't think anything about batman.

#85 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman does this to Sonic:

#86 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

No brainer here, Sonic wins.

#87 Posted by _RedRobin_ (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman With Prep

#88 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman creates a speed steal gun to slow him down 50 times then he rap# him with one punch.

All Sonic fights are small enemies with no feats at all

#89 Posted by Alakemega123 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic is FTl in his regular form and when he goes supersonic he is way faster than light plus batman has no knowledge of sonic so he wouldn't know anything except that he is fighting a hedgehog and would just get stomped by sonic the second batman shows up