Both get 1 week to prep. 

Bruce has all of his equipment. 

WHO WINS?!
#2 Posted by joewell (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins w/ prep, hed probnly just bring the insider

#3 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

The Answer is still Batman

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it looks like a Comic Sonic (like Archie) Then Sonic Stomps everytime. Even Stomps the Insider suit as it cant go as fast or for as long as Sonic.

#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!! (trying to do the old music lol)

#6 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!! (trying to do the old music lol)

lol

Batman

#7 Posted by joewell (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

lol and sonic could take this due to the chaos emraleds

#8 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with 1 week prep? takes the chaos emeralds in that time, then ambushes Sonic.

Then eats him

#9 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Since it looks like a Comic Sonic (like Archie) Then Sonic Stomps everytime. Even Stomps the Insider suit as it cant go as fast or for as long as Sonic.

Clearly Comic Sonic...............................

derp
#10 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes this hedge hog as a pet

#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

derp

@CadenceV2 said:

Clearly Comic Sonic...............................

Sega Dreamcast? What is that? LOL

Anyway Game Sonic Stomps as All I need is 8 Chaos Emeralds and win! LOL.

Archie Sonic wins without it.

Sonic Easily dodges Rain Drops and Lightning. Sonic Out Races the Telephone. Sonic FTL. Sonic cant be seen by Robotnik Bot.

Sonic Goes so fast he turn Invisible.

Shears thru Rock Cliffs.
Cut thru Thick Wood Faster than a Chainsaw.
Tornado!
So we have Metal Bots taken out with ease.
Sonic Lifts a Tree and Swings it back quick effortless.

And for the Grand Finnaly..

Sonic has plenty of time to Get Chaos Emeralds and destroy Batman Reality!

Sorry Bats you lose Hard.

#12 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: The Dreamcast is a video game console by Sega in November 1998................

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Sonic is an impatient idiot, he rushes into everything blindly going "ALRIGHT GUYZ" all he does is roll in a ball and charge at something.

Batman with 1 week prep can take him down, he isn't anything compared to DC speedsters.

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@CadenceV2: The Dreamcast is a video game console by Sega in November 1998................

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Sonic is an impatient idiot, he rushes into everything blindly going "ALRIGHT GUYZ" all he does is roll in a ball and charge at something.

Batman with 1 week prep can take him down, he isn't anything compared to DC speedsters.

When was the last time batman beaten Zoom or FTL Flash? Love to see that. Also when was the last time Flash destroyed Reality with his Speed and Power?

#14 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

DERP DERP DERP DERP

When was the last time batman beaten Zoom or FTL Flash? Love to see that. Also when was the last time Flash destroyed Reality with his Speed and Power?

No one gives two sh*ts about what Archie Sonic does. It is widely accepted he's a cartoonish joke and no one pays attention to his PIS feats. (Unless you count the fanboys)

The picture is game Sonic and that's who Batman is fighting. And Sonic has the IQ of like 6...........

Anyways Batman with 1 week could take down a person who isn't FTL and would take the chaos emeralds in that time. (No Super Sonic then)

And Batman with insider suit >>> Sonic.

Batman has hedgehog stew.

#15 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24751 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sonic can get the chaos emeralds......

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman

said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

DERP DERP DERP DERP

No one gives two sh*ts about what Archie Sonic does. It is widely accepted he's a cartoonish joke and no one pays attention to his PIS feats. (Unless you count the fanboys)

The picture is game Sonic and that's who Batman is fighting. And Sonic has the IQ of like 6...........

Anyways Batman with 1 week could take down a person who isn't FTL and would take the chaos emeralds in that time. (No Super Sonic then)

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

This

#17 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaoticSuperman

said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

DERP DERP DERP DERP

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

This

this

#18 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Well this got out of hand quick

#19 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7733 posts) - - Show Bio

"Batman has prep he wins lolol"

Ah, that never seems to get old. Sonic wins this, the Insider Suit is Batman's only chance and as someone said in another thread once regarding that piece of equipment: it was a terrible idea, and a good chunk of plot stupidity in and of itself. Anyway if it took me about 2 hours to get the Chaos Emeralds when I was ten, I'm sure Sonic can in a week. This is a dumb fight in my opinion, but Sonic wins it.

#20 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

bats for the win

#21 Posted by newlifebeing (58 posts) - - Show Bio

this is simply an spite of some batman fan how do you think batman is gona to defeat the fastest thing alive

I am a batman and and a spider man fan but i cant see how batman is goina to take down sonic

even with the suit and all his technology robotnik a genius with the iQ of more than 300

dont do it it with better tech than batman and in my opinion his genius supass batman (while he is not crazy yes he does)

sonic fall from higher than the atmosfere and that dont even scratch him(and it happen twice in the same games in two games)

even game sonic is faster than light (yes sega comfirmed he is and its said in the game sonic colors that he is already running several times the speed of light without even knowing)

batman abilyties and racionism are nothing compared to sonic natural abilyties and with a week of prep what can he do to overrelm sonic(eggman pass his whole life triyng and he could not)and sonic is not only speed he can brake solid rock and even the mos durable stells that is possible to make, time travel(yes he can), he busted guys that are master of martial arts like shadow(doubt than this are the styles he already knows to fight in sonic ad 2 Nguni, Rough and tumble, Wrestling, Dambe, Nuba, Evala, Karate, Defendo, Danzan-ryū, Hoshin roshi-ryū, Hurricane Combat Arts, Inoue grappling, Haak Lung Chuan-Fa, Jailhouse rock, Jeet kune do, Kajukenbo, Kickboxing americano, Kokondo, Limalama, Marine Corps LINE combat system, Marine Corps Martial Arts Program, Artes marciais dos nativos norte-americanos, Neko-ryū, Progressive fighting system, Tushka-homa, S.C.A.R.S., Shen lung kung fu, Shingitai jujitsu, Shootfighting, Shoot Wrestling, To-shin do, Tora dojo, Modern Army Combatives, Kalenda, Bugeiko Inzando-Ryū, Tinku, Gattai Do Jutso, Tao Tien Ti, Arte X, Ami-jitsu, Capoeira, Cap shock, Equi-do, Jiu-jitsu , Juatedo, Karajucá, Kata shubu do ryu, Kildo, Kombato, Kak Kan Chun, Morganti jiu-jitsu, Nhembo tiwi, Shobu-ryu, Kung fu, S.W.A.F., Taiyando, Lop kuen do, Seiwakai, Uru-can, Hankitsu-do, Jut-bo, Fer Kwon Do, Vacón, Borneo silat, Asamco, Bando, Banshay, Lethwei, Naban, Bokator, Khmer boxing, Pradal serey, Wayshia kempo, Neijia, Waijia, Nan Sial Lin , Neigong, Bafaquan , Baguazhang , Bajiquan, Bak Mei, Black Tiger, Chaquan, Choy Gar, Choy Lay Fut, Ditangquan, Yingzhaoquan, Emeiquan , Fanziquan, Fei Hok Phai, Gou Quan, Grou Branco Fujian, Hou quan , Hua quan, Hung Fut, Gongkwon Yusul, Haidong Gumdo, Hapkido, Dumog, Jendo , Kuntao, Pencak Silat, Sindo, Bujutsu, Iaijutsu, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Budō, Kempō, Cuong Nhu, Qwan Ki Do, Vovinam, Kampfringen , Gouren, La canne, Quarterstaff, Bartitsu, Pancrácio, Caestus, Liu-bo, Buza, ROSS, Spetsnaz GRU, Real aikido, Svibor, Glìma, Schwingen, Kapu kuialua, Mau rakau, KammanDO, Nabard, Abir, Kapap, Yağlı güreş, Kurash and its all canon and he is considered a master in which one of them)sonic doen not have strengh only on the legs confirmed by sonic news network with he consert in have strengh tranfered of the legs to the arms he could easily lift thousands of tons with no effort non conting he have defeat robots that supass by far batman suit with easy

#22 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

So Batman can have ways to kill Flash. OFCOURSE HE'LL KILL SONIC!

#23 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think one week of prep is enough especially if Batman doesn't know anything about Sonic. As a result Batman will have no answer to Super/Hyper Sonic.

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to admit it, but speed kills.

#25 Posted by Theorder14 (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

sonic stomps

#26 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

Don't think one week of prep is enough especially if Batman doesn't know anything about Sonic. As a result Batman will have no answer to Super/Hyper Sonic.

sonic stomps

These.

#27 Edited by jamesisaacs (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic stomps Batman so swift it's actually outrageous!

#28 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17304 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic. Spite.

#29 Posted by dondave (37345 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic

#30 Edited by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic stomps. This is a spite match.

#32 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

So Batman can have ways to kill Flash. OFCOURSE HE'LL KILL SONIC!

Sonic, oddly enough, is a lot more powerful than the Flash.

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's collected enough Chaos Emeralds within the span of a week in the past. I don't see why he couldn't do it again. And then Batman is so screwed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins via intellectual use of gadgets to capture Sonic.

#35 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: I'm waiting for the joke to come in. The only way I see him winning is if he Transforms. What do you mean by more powerful anyways? I'm pretty sure Flash smacks the hedge hodge around

Batman tells him to bite the bullet.

#36 Posted by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: I'm waiting for the joke to come in. The only way I see him winning is if he Transforms. What do you mean by more powerful anyways? I'm pretty sure Flash smacks the hedge hodge around

Batman tells him to bite the bullet.

Well, the Chaos Emeralds tend to be his deal. Upon using them he's a universe buster who survives multiversal attacks. Wally couldn't touch him.

#37 Edited by Work (15 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Sonic_jack (239 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going to talk about video game sonic first. most people don’t no this but sonic has time traveled using his pure speed in his normal form.

in the Storyline of sonic cd he time traveled i’ll even quote it from the sonic wikipedia page.

Storyline

Using his unrivaled speed, Sonic must travel through the past, present and future of each Zone to ensure a good future and to find Dr. Robotnik’s latest invention, Metal Sonic.

Sonic Cd

- In Palmtree Panic, Sonic didn’t have the Time Stones with him at first, so he needed to rely on his own speed to time travel.

this is in the Storyline of sonic cd. he time traveled to the past, present and future.

Sonic Colors

-Omega made calculations from Sonic and remarked that light speed would be exceeded by him, and Sonic replied that light speed is too slow for him (I think you know how Sonic feels about things about slower things).

Sonic Generations

-Tails said that Sonic’s speed alone can save time and space.

-Sonic mentioned/asked that he can jog around the planet

before they all yelled “SURPRISE!" for his birthday.

-Outran Teleportation

Sonic Rush-

-Sonic traveled to another dimension (The Special Stages were deemed as other dimensions by SEGA) with just his speed.

-Outran a Black Hole

and in the comics he has ran so fast that he stops time literally. even when just walking or standing still time is frozen. he almost got stuck permanently in this speed. he did it in his regular form not super sonic. technically that's infinite speed he covered any distance with no time passing.

#39 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: With prep time batman wins every time sorry sonic fanboy

#40 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman w/ prep wins... ALWAYS.

#41 Edited by scorpion2501 (5815 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going to talk about video game sonic first. most people don’t no this but sonic has time traveled using his pure speed in his normal form.

in the Storyline of sonic cd he time traveled i’ll even quote it from the sonic wikipedia page.

Storyline

Using his unrivaled speed, Sonic must travel through the past, present and future of each Zone to ensure a good future and to find Dr. Robotnik’s latest invention, Metal Sonic.

Sonic Cd

- In Palmtree Panic, Sonic didn’t have the Time Stones with him at first, so he needed to rely on his own speed to time travel.

this is in the Storyline of sonic cd. he time traveled to the past, present and future.

Sonic Colors

-Omega made calculations from Sonic and remarked that light speed would be exceeded by him, and Sonic replied that light speed is too slow for him (I think you know how Sonic feels about things about slower things).

Sonic Generations

-Tails said that Sonic’s speed alone can save time and space.

-Sonic mentioned/asked that he can jog around the planet

before they all yelled “SURPRISE!" for his birthday.

-Outran Teleportation

Sonic Rush-

-Sonic traveled to another dimension (The Special Stages were deemed as other dimensions by SEGA) with just his speed.

-Outran a Black Hole

and in the comics he has ran so fast that he stops time literally. even when just walking or standing still time is frozen. he almost got stuck permanently in this speed. he did it in his regular form not super sonic. technically that's infinite speed he covered any distance with no time passing.

I have my doubts about some of these things. But sonic still stomps Batman.

#42 Posted by 106me (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic stomps. He's almost invincible with the chaos emeralds.

#43 Posted by TheTruthIII (844 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

You already know how Batty-Boy-fanboys are gonna stretch this smh. Give it break already folks. Batman simply cannot win.

#46 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

You already know how Batty-Boy-fanboys are gonna stretch this smh. Give it break already folks. Batman simply cannot win.

Your logic is cray-cray. Batman w/ a week of prep has this in the bag. /Thread

#47 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Lul, sonic has Toon Force in either depiction. Toon Force trumps all. Uber Stomp. O:<

#48 Posted by Wdc (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic speedblitz and kos him

#49 Posted by patrat18 (9745 posts) - - Show Bio

LOCKED!

#50 Posted by Lets_Have_Fun (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic is too fast however his h2h skills arent very good and considering he doesnt use wrapons based on the games ive played how could he hurt Batman? He could dance around him I guess, but thats it.