Sonic 
Mario 
vs 
Superman 

Rules: 
 Winner by KO, Surrender. 
Random encounter.  
Morals on.  
Team can use their power ups from their games.  
#2 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant sized star mario ftw... in all honesty though i don't know. Maybe Stalemate, because i don't think they're damaging supes, but supes can't damage star mario. I believe sonic can be KOed here.

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate

the two can't catch superman but superman can't hurt star mario. If star mario touches superman, he dead but he won't be able to touch him

#4 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman knocks out Sonic. Clark then waits for Mario's star to run out, and gives him the same treatment.

The answer...is still Superman.

#5 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Mario touchs the star and goes "dadada daradadada dara dadada daradadada..".

#6 Posted by Malonius (883 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic at maximum's got the speed, Mario w/star's got the power. Team for the win!

#7 Posted by Tjdes63 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has super-speed to, I bet he could catch up with Sonic, and I don't think Mario stands a chance.

#8 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tjdes63: The star upgrade would keep him invulnerable.

#9 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Sonic + Star Mario = WIN!

#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's just regular versions, then Superman stomps. If Super Sonic is allowed, then he solos in a stomp.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

If it's just regular versions, then Superman stomps. If Super Sonic is allowed, then he solos in a stomp.

how would super sonic solo

star mario may seem invincible but what's his best durability feat........bowser's fire

superman could bust the planet

superman destroys any mario.....easily!

#12 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

how would super sonic solo

star mario may seem invincible but what's his best durability feat........bowser's fire

superman could bust the planet

superman destroys any mario.....easily!

Super Sonic is virtually invincible - the only beings strong enough to ever have caused any real damage to Super Sonic were so powerful they could destroy all of time itself. He also has the power to manipulate time and space and can travel light speed. I know Superman can go faster than light, but he has no way to really harm Super Sonic, and has no way to counter his time-space manipulation.

#13 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic & Mario win.

#14 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio
@jojjimbo said:

Sonic & Mario win.

#15 Posted by Army2442 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

I f its regular versions then supes stomps them both in a millionth of a second if the team starts in super form then they win.

P.S. isnt super sonic a universe buster?

#16 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

I f its regular versions then supes stomps them both in a millionth of a second if the team starts in super form then they win.

P.S. isnt super sonic a universe buster?

WHAT?!

#17 Posted by Army2442 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool:Yeah I read it a older tread that super sonic and hyper knuckles were fighting and almost destroyed the entire universe in there battle I think it was the super sonic vs ssj1 goku tread and and there was I scan or something that proved it.

#18 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442: ...That sounds like crap... oh but what the hell? Oh well...

#19 Posted by Army2442 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61719/1252490-sonic_2_super.jpg

#20 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442: ...

#21 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would probably absorb Marios star and become Godlike.

#22 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

they all go to the olympics

#23 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god...

I.A.T.

#24 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is weak he would lose.

Prime would rip their sh*t

#25 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

Superman stomps mario and sonic very easily.

to easily.

#26 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Mismatch

to easily.

No. Superman can't kill Star Mario and would die instant touch.

HyperSonic would also crush Superman.

#27 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol i'm pretty sure supes is faster than sonic... Irony. He quickly finishes him off and then goes to mario after his star runs out.

#28 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

Lol i'm pretty sure supes is faster than sonic... Irony. He quickly finishes him off and then goes to mario after his star runs out.

Couldn't he just wait for Super sonic and Star Mario to where off, then proceed to cave their faces in?

#29 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Lol yes that to, i see him winning in many different ways >.>

#30 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes will decimate them all with ease Star Mario can still be BFR'd and same for Sonic

#31 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Mismatch

to easily.

NO.....

I've played mario and sonic games for years and mario has died from being stabbed, sonic has died from beinf drowned....Superman can easily throw them into the ocean and kill them... nothing that impressive about sonic and mario.

#32 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Mario could just get thrown in to space or buried by supes. Perhaps the giant mario (from the new super mario brothers) could hold his own against Superman for a little bit if he had a star, and fire power too. The only real chance they have of winning though is if Sonic is allowed to become Super Sonic, then it's anybody's game.

#33 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Mismatch

to easily.

NO.....

I've played mario and sonic games for years and mario has died from being stabbed, sonic has died from beinf drowned....Superman can easily throw them into the ocean and kill them... nothing that impressive about sonic and mario.

@austyn12090 said:

Star Mario could just get thrown in to space or buried by supes. Perhaps the giant mario (from the new super mario brothers) could hold his own against Superman for a little bit if he had a star, and fire power too. The only real chance they have of winning though is if Sonic is allowed to become Super Sonic, then it's anybody's game.

What part of if he touches Star Mario he dies instantly do you not understand?

And Hypersonic could demolish Superman, + he can fly out of the water

#34 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Mismatch

to easily.

NO.....

@austyn12090 said:

what part of superman can fly, is faster, heast vision and so on do you not get? mario has to fly if he has a father and if he gets harmed, he loses flying abilities.... superman does not... sonic and mario combined are no where near the power and durability of superman.

#35 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Mismatch

to easily.

NO.....

@austyn12090 said:

what part of superman can fly, is faster, heast vision and so on do you not get? mario has to fly if he has a father and if he gets harmed, he loses flying abilities.... superman does not... sonic and mario combined are no where near the power and durability of superman.

Super Sonic is invincible and can fly at FTL, he can also hit harder.

Hypersonic would demolish Superman, look at Flash.

#36 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: the op shows superman battling a regular mario and a regular sonic... so super sonic and star mario are irrelevent to this topic.

Superman stomps.

#37 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M: the op shows superman battling a regular mario and a regular sonic... so super sonic and star mario are irrelevent to this topic.

Superman stomps.

OP states that and I quote "Team can use their power ups from their games."

Learn to read.

#38 Posted by Delta1938 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would not be hurt by star Mario. He just grabs them both and drops them in a pit(Mario) and water(Sonic). Even if somehow star Mario hurts Superman by touching him, Superman just waits for the power-up to run-out, then grabs Mario and drops him in a pit before Mario realizes the star power-up's run out.

#39 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19883 posts) - - Show Bio

Mario with his other powerups might not do much to Superman, but his Star powerup would kill Superman in one touch. However, Superman is fast enough to dodge all of Mario's attacks, considering Mario is pretty slow, not in good physical shape, and doesn't gain in speed.

Sonic, however, has to run a bit before going into the speed that is even close with Superman's speed. If Superman is not occupied with Mario, then Sonic gets killed in the first couple of seconds in the battle. (he would punch Sonic a couple times so that he runs out of rings, then dies) However, I don't see Superman being occupied by Mario due to Mario's slow speed, so Sonic should be killed in the beginning of the battle, leaving Mario as the sole survivor versus Superman. Mario's Star powerup would then run out and Superman should be able to kill Mario, even with his other powerups. (unless he can instantly possess any powerup at any time, he could spam the Star powerup and eventually win)

Superman wins 7.5/10.

#40 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Superman stomps.

Learn to read.

When mario gets a star is he invincible? YES, but Superman can still fly and stay within a distance from him and sonic.... even when marior can fly with the star shielding him, hes still no where near supermans speed and plus that star only last so long and when he gives out supes will take his beat vision and burn clean through mario and destroy him end of.

#41 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

With Mario's star invulnerability and Super Sonic, I don't see how Superman can survive, unless he personally has access to a tanooki suit. Then again, a lot of good a tanooki suit would do Superman when Sonic has hit the lever to drop the bridge. I'm a pro.

#42 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

With Mario's star invulnerability and Super Sonic, I don't see how Superman can survive, unless he personally has access to a tanooki suit. Then again, a lot of good a tanooki suit would do Superman when Sonic has hit the lever to drop the bridge. I'm a pro.

Why? Why wouldnt superman win, hes faster, stronger, more durable and as i said when mario has that star shield on him ( which is indestructable. ) it only lasts for so long and superman can still fly, stay in mid air and even if mario can fly, supermans still faster and can get away from him.... superman can fly higher out into space which mario cant do and sonic? well he'd just stay on the ground period.

either way superman wins easily.

#43 Posted by Nefarious (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes.

#44 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Mario with his other powerups might not do much to Superman, but his Star powerup would kill Superman in one touch. However, Superman is fast enough to dodge all of Mario's attacks, considering Mario is pretty slow, not in good physical shape, and doesn't gain in speed.

Sonic, however, has to run a bit before going into the speed that is even close with Superman's speed. If Superman is not occupied with Mario, then Sonic gets killed in the first couple of seconds in the battle. (he would punch Sonic a couple times so that he runs out of rings, then dies) However, I don't see Superman being occupied by Mario due to Mario's slow speed, so Sonic should be killed in the beginning of the battle, leaving Mario as the sole survivor versus Superman. Mario's Star powerup would then run out and Superman should be able to kill Mario, even with his other powerups. (unless he can instantly possess any powerup at any time, he could spam the Star powerup and eventually win)

Superman wins 7.5/10.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Superman stomps.

Learn to read.

When mario gets a star is he invincible? YES, but Superman can still fly and stay within a distance from him and sonic.... even when marior can fly with the star shielding him, hes still no where near supermans speed and plus that star only last so long and when he gives out supes will take his beat vision and burn clean through mario and destroy him end of.

What's to stop HyperSonic(invincible) grabbing Superman and pushing him into Star Mario (Instant death)

Nothing. Supersonic is FTL instantly, Superman needs momentum to go FTL.

Hypersonic is faster and would grab Superman and push him into Mario

#45 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: incorrect

#46 Posted by Nefarious (18346 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperPrime1M: Tell me why.
#47 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Superman wins 7.5/10.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Superman stomps.

Learn to read.

What's to stop HyperSonic(invincible) grabbing Superman and pushing him into Star Mario (Instant death)

Nothing. Supersonic is FTL instantly, Superman needs momentum to go FTL.

Hypersonic is faster and would grab Superman and push him into Mario

he would push him into mario which would knock the crap out of mario i would assume... not to mentioned i dont recall super sonic being able to fly so superman could just throw him on another planet, get back to earth and take care of mario for reasons i have stated. the way i see it this is a horrible mismatch superman easily wins.

#48 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

I say supes

#49 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000: Did you just say Super Sonic can't fly.......omg you know nothing, why are you debating?

And how can he punch invincible Star Mario when hes invincible and instant death on touch.

just stop

#50 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@TERMINATOR1000: Did you just say Super Sonic can't fly.......omg you know nothing, why are you debating?

And how can he punch invincible Star Mario when hes invincible and instant death on touch.

just stop

No i obviously dont know much about super sonic why? cause i never played him as a chatacter and you stated that the character based on the op can use all their powers.... well i hate to break it to ya, but sonic and super sonic are obviously two different characters and op shows only regular sonic can be used here that died several times from being drowned in the ocean. mario on the other hand has had flying abilities, invicibilitie abilities ( as i said doesnt last long being a shielding star. ) and supermans alot faster and more powerful either way.... if you think mario and sonic win than thats just your opinion, but it doesnt mean you're wright either..... my opinion will always be that superman easily destroyes mario and sonic and thats it... Goodbye we're done here.