Son Goku vs Naruto

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By buttersdaman000
@cascadeking09
You may be right......*sigh*
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By cascadeking09
@buttersdaman000: I'd put money on it.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lets_jam
@cascadeking09 said:

@lets_jam: I know the difference between ki and chakra, chakra is a combination of stamina and lifeforce ki is life force. Every living person has stamina and live force, I just don't get why anyone would ever argue that genjutsu doesn't work outside of the NarutoU because saying they're the only ones that have chakra is totally ridiculous.  And it would take raising both their ki and their stamina levels to break it and that depends on how strong it is.

No chakara is just life force..it has nothing to do with stamina. I could get into exactly why people would say it wouldnt work but i'd rather not.  And as i've said there isnt a single person in the naruto universe who can possibly compare to ki levels of even the lowest z fighters. There isnt one person in the naruto universe with enough chakara to destroy a moon. Which means that anyone above roshi and can control ki well isnt getting genjutsued
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lets_jam
@buttersdaman000 said:
@lets_jam:  I only said that since somebody brought it up before But if you want to debate about this I could make a thread right now.......
that has already been done. And so has nappa and raditz vs the naruto universe
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam said:

@cascadeking09 said:

@lets_jam: I know the difference between ki and chakra, chakra is a combination of stamina and lifeforce ki is life force. Every living person has stamina and live force, I just don't get why anyone would ever argue that genjutsu doesn't work outside of the NarutoU because saying they're the only ones that have chakra is totally ridiculous.  And it would take raising both their ki and their stamina levels to break it and that depends on how strong it is.

No chakara is just life force..it has nothing to do with stamina. I could get into exactly why people would say it wouldnt work but i'd rather not.  And as i've said there isnt a single person in the naruto universe who can possibly compare to ki levels of even the lowest z fighters. There isnt one person in the naruto universe with enough ki to destroy a moon. Which means that anyone above roshi and can control ki well isnt getting genjutsued
No it isn't read about it. Chakra is a combination of stamina and life force. It even says it on the wiki, they draw on their chakra by using hand signs.

Here is the description of chakra: Chakra  is essential to even the most basic jutsu; it is a mixture of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once mixed it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system. Chakra can be manipulated through various methods, hand seals are the most common.

No Caption Provided
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lets_jam
@cascadeking09: im not even going to bother pointing out how nothing in your quote or your scan made any mention about stamina...oops i guess i just did.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam: Lol did you not see the yen and yang thing or the part about physical part aka stamina in the other one? I swtiched it with a better scan that describes the whole thing. Body energy is obviously the physical part.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lets_jam
@cascadeking09: no i saw you post a scan that you later edited out that said spirit............only for you to replace it with another that also says spirit..........spirit being experience......so once again....stamina is where???
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam: One said spirt, the other said body. What do u think body energy is?
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By lets_jam
@cascadeking09: "the body energy that is in millions of your cells" that sounds like stamina to you? Of course it does...yeah i'm not wasting my time with this. goku stomps have a nice day
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By utotheg38

lol yo guy's are getting serious XD

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam said:
@cascadeking09: "the body energy that is in millions of your cells" that sounds like stamina to you? Of course it does...yeah i'm not wasting my time with this. goku stomps have a nice day
 In the anime it's translated to say stamina because body energy makes no sense, that's what it means the physical part, but here you are arguing with me about something just to argue. Obviouly ki isn't spiritual energy mixed with body energy. It says "physical energy" in that quote you can argue all day about whether or nor it's stamina, but that isn't what we were originally talking about.  Love how you distracted from my point though.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Edgeworth_11

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lets_jam
@cascadeking09 said:

@lets_jam said:

In the anime it's translated to say stamina because body energy makes no sense, that's what it means the physical part, but here you are arguing with me about something just to argue. Obviouly ki isn't spiritual energy mixed with body energy. It says "physical energy" in that quote you can argue all day about whether or nor it's stamina, but that isn't what we were originally talking about.  Love how you distracted from my point though.
 The anime isnt canon..nor do i care what the dubbers and or translators decided to change a word into. Who brought this stamina crap up in the first place? Oh yes you did. Who decided to go and post two scans that didnt show any mention of stamina being apart of chakara without being asked to.....you again. Sounds to me that you're the one trying to argue to argue...which is nothing new for you. You shifted this argument to stamina...not me..the very least you could have done was actually have proof of what you were saying instead of going seee....seeee body energy is clearly talking about stamina....which clearly..it did not. You made a very false claim and were told you were wrong..no one told you to post scans no one told you to keep trying keep this argument going. Every time i try and give you the benefit of the doubt...you make me regret it. I honesty dont know why you like to do this..just waste peoples time arguing to argue...but im over it. I'm officially done with you on these forums after this post.. The point? You had no point..which is a recurring theme for you.  You made a claim about genjutsu and said ki = chakara..too which i responded with if that were true then all it would take to break genjutsu is a higher chakara and or ki level.....and no one in naruto had a higher ki/chakara level than someones as low in the dbz food chain as master roshi..that should have been the end of the discussion...but no. chakara is stamina plus blah blah blah watch me post scans that make no mention of stamina blah blah blah......yeah you're just....we're done cascade. When i see you post in the future i'll act like i dont even see you, and i hope you will do the same.

Goku stomps have a nice day
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By alcoholbob

Kid Goku was already faster than lightning. No way Naruto can even land a hit, he's barely supersonic.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam: Yeah, did I mention that the word stamina wasn't my main point? Yes I did so quit trying to distract from the main point which was ki =/= chakra.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By lets_jam

"NarutoU is blood lusted they rush him and he either gets trapped in genjutusu" - cascadeking09 

"Lol you mind telling me why? Don't bother if it includes characters outside of Naruto don't have chakra. Chakra is just stamina and lifeforce. Genjutsu works on anybody that has eyes and isn't blind." - cascadeking09 

chakra is a combination of stamina and lifeforce ki is life force. Every living person has stamina and live force, I just don't get why anyone would ever argue that genjutsu doesn't work outside of the NarutoU because saying they're the only ones that have chakra is totally ridiculous. - cascadeking09  

Now after repeatedly comparing ki to chakara and trying to say theyre the same thing..and that genjustusu will work on dbz characters because everyone has chakara/ki...cascade shifts his argument to....  

"the main point which was ki =/= chakra" 

=/= means does not equal for you math challenged folks out there. 

And that is why cascade is in fact a waste of time debating  

by the way 

"Genjutsu - Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind's chakra

so now that cascade is saying chakra does not equal ki...even tho he spent many posts saying they were the same thing..he can now stop wasting peoples time with genjutsu this and that because genjutsu effects chakra..and dbz characters dont have chakra because by cascades own words...ki =/= chakra
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam: Which one of those quotes says that they are the same thing. Maybe you should try reading those again, all they say is that ki is apart of chakra. Nice try though.
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Goku, and this is almost spite.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Warcry80

While i'm believing Goku would win in a fight with naruto, I think alot of people are underestimating him if he goes into his Demon Fox levels. 
I was shocked when i saw this vid, but he looks pretty powerful considering he isn't even 9 tails yet. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Static Shock
@cascadeking09: Stop responding to him. The discussion between you two is getting nowhere, and he's just trying bait you. 
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lets_jam
@Static Shock: yes pointing out the fact that cascade is the one who changed the subject of the topic while he complained about people changing the subject = i'm baiting him 

and yes pointing out the fact that cascade spent most of his time in this thread saying ki and chakara are the same and thus moves like genjutsu should work on people outside of the naruto verse...and then suddenly maintaining the fact that he made no such claim even after being quoted 4 times and then suddenly saying oh no chakra doesnt = ki...also means i was baiting him. I mean that totally makes sense it's not like he was in here babbling about a move that specifically effects chakara and nothing else and how it can be used  on people he know claims doesnt have it...oh wait. 

But yes pointing out someones inconsistencies, hypocrisy, and false allegations = baiting I'll have to remember that in the future.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cascadeking09
@Static Shock said:
@cascadeking09: Stop responding to him. The discussion between you two is getting nowhere, and he's just trying bait you. 
Alright.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Static Shock
@lets_jam said:
@Static Shock: yes pointing out the fact that cascade is the one who changed the subject of the topic while he complained about people changing the subject = i'm baiting him  and yes pointing out the fact that cascade spent most of his time in this thread saying ki and chakara are the same and thus moves like genjutsu should work on people outside of the naruto verse...and then suddenly maintaining the fact that he made no such claim even after being quoted 4 times and then suddenly saying oh no chakra doesnt = ki...also means i was baiting him. I mean that totally makes sense it's not like he was in here babbling about a move that specifically effects chakara and nothing else and how it can be used  on people he know claims doesnt have it...oh wait.  But yes pointing out someones inconsistencies, hypocrisy, and false allegations = baiting I'll have to remember that in the future.
Do me a favor and just drop the subject. It's over. 
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By gravitypress

Goku lives for this. He takes this one.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ShenLong

Even though in Battlestadium D.O.N. the characters of Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto were duking it out, as well as other crossover games, I'm sure the answer was something along the lines of "Shenron's doing". Seeing as the greatest feat so far in Naruto is Pain destroying a city in one hit, and Naruto, Madara, Sasuke, Kabuto probably, B, 4th Raikage, 5th Mizukage, 1st Hokage, and 2nd Hokage, as well as the Genryu and the Dragon Blade are stronger than Pain but not by more than, say, 10 to no more than 100 times, including Ten Tail, since Jiraiya was considered strong, I would say in terms of power level, the strongest Naruto character has a power level of less than 1, because a full powered Master Roshi with a power level of like 160 destroyed the moon. So in power, no one compares with Dragon Ball.

LordStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By LordStarkiller

Goku as a kid could tank all Naruro characters

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Goku not only blasts the Narutoverse with Kamehameha. He'll blast this thread to a close.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

Shoot Naruto he's dead, shoot Goku it doesn't tickle, c'mon do the math.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#80  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Early series Kid Goku? Naruto wins. Later series Kid Goku? GOKU STOMPS HARD!!!

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By 18hunt

Penetrate or kamehame wins for goku here unless kurama interferes.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PsychoJack

Goku wins.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#83  Edited By terry2012

Hard to say.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NeonGameWave

Goku should win.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku rage stomps Naruto.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku, he has speed advantage, power advantage, is that season 1 Naruto or season 2 ?

if it's season 1, Goku stomp

if it's season 2 (current Naruto) Goku after a good fight.

cregerchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would be a good try from goku, but naruto can smack son-goku any day, goku doesnt really have a speed advantage if naruto is on demon fox mode, and the demon fox is stronger than son goku, the kamehameha is useless because his kyubbi can absorb it and just make himself stronger.

My point is in the end, naruto wins.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers