• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Son Goku
Naruto
#2 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

goku

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

One sec trying to fix my post

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid pictures kept messing up my first post, sorry about that.

#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Naruto

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Goku can do the damn thing here
#8 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think so Kid goku its not that impressive Naruto should have a hard time taking him out

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I dont think so Kid goku its not that impressive Naruto should have a hard time taking him out"
Kid Goku has got some power dude... well it depends on what era of Kid Goku we are using
#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

so goes naruto any version of naruto would beat kid goku

#11 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow clones, insane healing, Rasangan, ninja swiftness/fighting skills
naruto shouldnt have much trouble with goku

#12 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku, he has strenght advantage, speed advantage, I don't know about fighting skills though.

#13 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku can lift cars, take bazookas shots, and tank bullets to the face without harm.

#14 Posted by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManofSteel
Congrats on posting to a thread that belongs elsewhere after a 2 year, 10 month delay. I think even the poster forgot about this thread.
#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sega_Shaman said:
@ManofSteel: Congrats on posting to a thread that belongs elsewhere after a 2 year, 10 month delay. I think even the poster forgot about this thread.
Don't think there is a rule against Necroposting, just seems to be frowned upon for some reason. Also what do you mean belongs elsewhere?  It's in the battle forums, and both characters are anime/manga.
#16 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, was a bit late (sarcasm).

#17 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
@Sega_Shaman said:
@ManofSteel: Congrats on posting to a thread that belongs elsewhere after a 2 year, 10 month delay. I think even the poster forgot about this thread.
Don't think there is a rule against Necroposting, just seems to be frowned upon for some reason. Also what do you mean belongs elsewhere?  It's in the battle forums, and both characters are anime/manga.
I don't see why it's frowned upon. You can't really remake battles without having them locked because they've been made before but bumping an old topic is frowned upon? 

There's no winning in the Battles forum.
#18 Edited by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty
Rules mention requiring a comic character, plus this isn't the anime site.
This is the comic one.

Still, no rule about the Necroposting, but I just find it amusing about some of these time gaps.
#19 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sega_Shaman said:
Rules mention requiring a comic character, plus this isn't the anime site. This is the comic one.
The rules state you can have anime vs anime characters or comic vs comic. No Anime vs comic are allowed. You can also have video game or cartoon character versus those two. Although, it's a good idea not to put characters like Bugs Bunny against them because it will be locked due to Toon Force. 
#20 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a very good match, espicially if it's Goku aroun the time he faced Tien in the Tournament.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

guessing this is child goku, but what level Naruto is it?

#22 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman
What will be difference ? 
Muten Roshi can effortlessly solo Narutoverse and Kid Goku was Stronger then Muten roshi
#23 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: well even if a technique has the potential to beat Naruto doesn't mean it will work, even at one tailed fox mode naruto moved at super speed, at four tails his beat bomb is just as strong as a kamehameha, also anything that touched him would automatically burn, at eight tails he's the size of a mountain and could destroy mountains, currently he has complete control of the fox 

#24 Posted by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Son Goku would one-shot Naruto. He is way too strong, durable, and very well-trained for Naruto to handle. 

#25 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman
That is not even close to Kid Gokus level 
#26 Posted by puiwaihin (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto would likely defeat kid Goku at the very, very beginning of the DB series before he ever met Master Roshi.  Kid Goku after initial Master Roshi training would be beyond Naruto.

#27 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5389 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#28 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

goku rapes

#29 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Kid Goku.
#30 Posted by crash_ (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Goku blasts Naruto to the moon :p

#31 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
@The Stegman: What will be difference ? Muten Roshi can effortlessly solo Narutoverse and Kid Goku was Stronger then Muten roshi
Kid Goku was not always stronger than Roshi. And no Master Roshi couldn't solo just because he destroyed the moon.
#32 Edited by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:

@D3athstroke said:

@The Stegman: What will be difference ? Muten Roshi can effortlessly solo Narutoverse and Kid Goku was Stronger then Muten roshi
Kid Goku was not always stronger than Roshi. And no Master Roshi couldn't solo just because he destroyed the moon.
If roshi's blood lusted he Jumps In the air without anyone noticing and start Kamehamehaing every Land(Land of fire, Land of snow,etc.)In sight.
#33 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38: And if the whole NarutoU is blood lusted they rush him and he either gets trapped in genjutus while he's charging his blast or he gets compacted into a sphere. It's not as simple as using a one kill attack, and I hate how that argument is used for everysingle dbz character, if it isn't roshi moon buster ftw, then it's Krillin>Roshi who busted the moon or Yamcha =Piccolo's level when he busted the moon. That's no fun at all and would never happen.
#34 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
@utotheg38: And if the whole NarutoU is blood lusted they rush him and he either gets trapped in genjutus while he's charging his blast or he gets compacted into a sphere. It's not as simple as using a one kill attack, and I hate how that argument is used for everysingle dbz character, if it isn't roshi moon buster ftw, then it's Krillin>Roshi who busted the moon or Yamcha =Piccolo's level when he busted the moon. That's no fun at all and would never happen.
Ok good point, Roshi still stomps.
#35 Posted by Fehafare (371 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09
genjutsu doesn't work on non-naruto characters.
#36 Posted by dboyrules2011 (12101 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#37 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakarot. 

BB

#38 Edited by lets_jam (526 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:

Master roshi is faster than every single person in the entire naruto universe......they rush him and do what..get mountain and moon busters to the face? genjutsu only works by effecting chakara in a persons brain....no one in the dbz verse has chakara. And before you even start with ki=chakara genjutsu can be countered by simply increasing your own chakara flow to higher levels than your opponents...yeah who would win in a ki increase/chakara flow increase...dbz character or naruto....right...Yes it's as simple as using a one kill attack. Not one single person in the naruto universe will survive a moon buster pointed at their village. If you dont like the argument mind as well not go into db threads because thats what they do. No the fact that krillin and master roshi had a fight...stopped took time to think about their next move played rock paper scissors and then started fighting again all without anyone noticing they moved..combined with his attacks that can cut through someone who can survive a planet exploding..and the strength to move mountain sized boulders = krillin can solo. And yes the fact that master roshi with a power level of 139  and piccolo whom at the time had a power level of 400 something destroyed the moon = people who have the same attacks and power levels over 13,000 means they can do so with ease. You dont have to like it no one really cares. And yes master roshi would solo the entire naruto universe...and kid goku stomps
#39 Edited by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Ok good point, Roshi still stomps.
Roshi isn't in this fight, but thanks for ignoring everything in my post.
@Fehafare said:
@cascadeking09: genjutsu doesn't work on non-naruto characters.
Lol you mind telling me why? Don't bother if it includes characters outside of Naruto don't have chakra. Chakra is just stamina and lifeforce. Genjutsu works on anybody that has eyes and isn't blind.
#40 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi could not solo the Naruto Universe...........

#41 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000: Don't say that, it won't get you anywhere.
#42 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09
Except flamed lol
#43 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000: Exactly.
#44 Posted by lets_jam (526 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
Roshi could not solo the Naruto Universe...........
yes he could.
#45 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam: Who cares, this thread isn't about Roshi. Go back to talking about how Goku stomps before a flame war starts.
#46 Posted by lets_jam (526 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:

@Fehafare said:
@cascadeking09: genjutsu doesn't work on non-naruto characters.
Lol you mind telling me why? Don't bother if it includes characters outside of Naruto don't have chakra. Chakra is just stamina and lifeforce. Genjutsu works on anybody that has eyes and isn't blind.
" And before you even start with ki=chakara genjutsu can be countered by simply increasing your own chakara flow to higher levels than your opponents...yeah who would win in a ki increase/chakara flow increase...dbz character or naruto....right..."
#47 Edited by lets_jam (526 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:

@lets_jam: Who cares, this thread isn't about Roshi. Go back to talking about how Goku stomps before a flame war starts.

Buttersdaman000 cares seeing as he bothered to go out of his way to make the statement so spare me the attitude junior. As long as you and butters dont pull the usual ignore what everyone says, and argue just to argue crap then i dont see why a flame war would get started..k thanks 

oh and by the way..goku stomps
#48 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam: I know the difference between ki and chakra, chakra is a combination of stamina and lifeforce ki is life force. Every living person has stamina and live force, I just don't get why anyone would ever argue that genjutsu doesn't work outside of the NarutoU because saying they're the only ones that have chakra is totally ridiculous.

And it would take raising both their ki and their stamina levels to break it and that depends on how strong it is.
#49 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@lets_jam
I only said that since somebody brought it up before
But if you want to debate about this I could make a thread right now.......
#50 Edited by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000: I think its already been done, and that would be a waste of your time as everything stated opposite of "Roshi stomps" would go ignored.