Son Goku vs Kenpachi Zaraki

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Divell

Actual Zaraki Kenpachi -

No Caption Provided

Goku -

No Caption Provided

Canon content only. Goku can use SS1, 2 and 3.

No energy attacks of any sort. Physical power only, weapons allowed (including norazachi and Goku is staff).

Enjoy and respect the other users' opinion.

Explain why.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps hard

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssj_god

@divell said:

Actual Zaraki Kenpachi - http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140417055411/bleach/en/images/d/dc/577Nozarashi.png

Goku - https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-je9LzxWVItw/VONM_2rcREI/AAAAAAAABb8/d_n3Egj5HPo/w960-h720/songoku.png

No energy attacks of any sort. Physical power only, weapons allowed (including norazachi and Goku is staff).

Explain why.

aaaaaaaaand..... that was the blow out of a nice match up...... goku STOMPS so hard, that kenpachi gets scared by the thought of fight.

it would've been a nice match, if it was raditz saga goku vs kenpachi zaraki

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp. Goku destroyed king kais 10g planet with apparently just the shock wave.

Goku destroyed a mountain by kicking freeza into it. Let's not forget current goku = ssjg.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@flashback0180 said:

Stomp. Goku destroyed king kais 10g planet with apparently just the shock wave.

Goku destroyed a mountain by kicking freeza into it. Let's not forget current goku = ssjg.

saiyan saga goku one shotted a person with a single punch... same person who laughed off against a moonbusting shot after taking it head on.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: true. The same thing with racoom too.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku curbstomps.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku in a massive stomp. Kenpachi's best feat is busting an meteor that's small country-sized at the most. He's much too slow to tag even base Goku, who has range, speed, and a variable moveset.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Goku bends Ken over

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is too much sadly.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@divell said:

Actual Zaraki Kenpachi - http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140417055411/bleach/en/images/d/dc/577Nozarashi.png

Goku - https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-je9LzxWVItw/VONM_2rcREI/AAAAAAAABb8/d_n3Egj5HPo/w960-h720/songoku.png

Explain why.

aaaaaaaaand..... that was the blow out of a nice match up...... goku STOMPS so hard, that kenpachi gets scared by the thought of fight.

actually this Kenpachi destroy a meteor with only a blow from his axe, the meteor was way bigger than Kai's planet

3097627-7260401423-ssj3g.png (800×452) (that was SS3 Goku)

bleach-4907051.jpg (1008×740

Ii972Ll.png (911×1300)

577Nozarashi.png (1440×1200)

So IDK you but I think this is pretty close.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssj_god

@divell said:

actually this Kenpachi destroy a meteor with only a blow from his axe, the meteor was way bigger than Kai's planet

Ii972Ll.png (911×1300)

king kai's planet was 10 times more durable than planet earth

and.... "saiyan saga goku one shotted a person with a single punch... same person who laughed off against a moonbusting shot after taking it head on."

saiyan saga goku is insignificant in power to even a ssj1 goku.... so you see how big of a mismatch is this?....

the match up had a good ring to it.. but it is as i said

@ssj_god said:
@divell said:

Explain why.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blitz

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Divell

@ssj_god said:

@divell said:

Ii972Ll.png (911×1300)

king kai's planet was 10 times more durable than planet earth

and.... "saiyan saga goku one shotted a person with a single punch... same person who laughed off against a moonbusting shot after taking it head on."

saiyan saga goku is insignificant in power to even a ssj1 goku.... so you see how big of a mismatch is this?....

the match up had a good ring to it.. but it is as i said

@ssj_god said:
@divell said:

Explain why.

Actually is not his durability is his gravity the one that is ten times stronger. is not the same.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

Actually is not his durability is his gravity the one that is ten times stronger. is not the same.

how would you explain this one?

saiyan saga goku is insignificant in power to even a ssj1 goku

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku very easily.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@divell said:

I don't remember Goku doing that in the Manga. could you show me the scan?

SSJ1 goku is 50 times stronger actually.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@ssj_god said:

@divell said:

he one shotted nappa even in the manga

ssj1 goku is 50 times more powerful than namek saga base goku... who's waaay more powerful than saiyan saga base goku.... by the end of the series (battle of gods)... base goku became as strong as a ssj1 form..... you see.. until you nerf him to just raditz saga... this'll continue to stay as a mismatch.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@divell said:

@ssj_god said:

@divell said:

he one shotted nappa even in the manga

ssj1 goku is 50 times more powerful than namek saga base goku... who's waaay more powerful than saiyan saga base goku.... by the end of the series (battle of gods)... base goku became as strong as a ssj1 form..... you see.. until you nerf him to just raditz saga... this'll continue to stay as a mismatch.

oh common really Nappa? the one who had a hard time with the z fighters? besides Goku and the other can't use a moon buster attack at full power on earth or it would destroy part of the planet (yet something bad from DBZ is their inconsistency when they destroy minimum twice the moon and the earth didn't receive any kind of damage). I though u were referring to someone more powerful for real. But I must say that in strength the Saiyans are not very powerful but they can survive a moon-buster attacks and a hell of a beaten. The maximum strength feat that Goku has is destroying TrollKai's planet with one punch.

actually Base Goku even if he powers up with something and then use the SS1 he will be always 50 times stronger than his base self, and in strength dbz characters don't have much since Goku needed SS1 mode to lift 40 tons, 10 in every extention, except maybe Bills, SSG Goku and in the new movie Vegeta whom will have a new power up and new movie Freeza. See another inconsistency SS3 Goku couldn't do any damage to Bill yet SS2 Vegeta give him a hell of a beating. So in the movie SS3 Goku < SS2 Vegeta? WTF.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

lmao... dbz characters receive a lot of hate XD

besides Goku and the other can't use a moon buster attack at full power on earth or it would destroy part of the planet (yet something bad from DBZ is their inconsistency when they destroy minimum twice the moon and the earth didn't receive any kind of damage).

what kind of logic is that?...lol it's fiction... and this thing is true in comics too.. people use planet buster attack.. even star buster attacks on earth... yet the concussive effect isn't so great..lmao.

piccolo SBC one shotted the moon... nappa tanked a full powered SBC attack (because piccolo all drained out in that one attack)... and nappa laughed it off after taking head on shot.... yet goku one shotted nappa by a single punch... it looks a clear feat to me.

Goku needed SS1 mode to lift 40 tons

goku could lift it fine... with ssj1, he could do speedblitz with it....

and 40 tons in 10g gravity... so i's actually 400 tons.

actually Base Goku even if he powers up with something and then use the SS1 he will be always 50 times stronger than his base self, and in strength dbz characters don't have much since Goku needed SS1 mode to lift 40 tons, 10 in every extention, except maybe Bills, SSG Goku and in the new movie Vegeta whom will have a new power up and new movie Freeza. See another inconsistency SS3 Goku couldn't do any damage to Bill yet SS2 Vegeta give him a hell of a beating. So in the movie SS3 Goku < SS2 Vegeta? WTF.

i don't feel like correcting this part...lol .. because it's not needed.. kenpachi would be stomped by anything from saiyan saga goku and beyond

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku in a massive stomp. Kenpachi's best feat is busting an meteor that's small country-sized at the most. He's much too slow to tag even base Goku, who has range, speed, and a variable moveset.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one shots.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Divell

@ssj_god said:

@divell:

lmao... dbz characters receive a lot of hate XD

besides Goku and the other can't use a moon buster attack at full power on earth or it would destroy part of the planet (yet something bad from DBZ is their inconsistency when they destroy minimum twice the moon and the earth didn't receive any kind of damage).

what kind of logic is that?...lol it's fiction... and this thing is true in comics too.. people use planet buster attack.. even star buster attacks on earth... yet the concussive effect isn't so great..lmao.

piccolo SBC one shotted the moon... nappa tanked a full powered SBC attack (because piccolo all drained out in that one attack)... and nappa laughed it off after taking head on shot.... yet goku one shotted nappa by a single punch... it looks a clear feat to me.

Goku needed SS1 mode to lift 40 tons

goku could lift it fine... with ssj1, he could do speedblitz with it....

and 40 tons in 10g gravity... so i's actually 400 tons.

i don't feel like correcting this part...lol .. because it's not needed.. kenpachi would be stomped by anything from saiyan saga goku and beyond

I'm not a hater but physically they are not very strong. Piccolo was drained if you see him is bc he had already received a beaten.

let's say it was 400 :/ he had trouble lifting 400 tons at base he become supersaiyan he could lift 20 000 in SS2 2x those are 40 000 and SS3 400 his original power 400 x 400 = 160 000 could be that he is strong enough to lift a city a small country at most, now his maximum striking power until now has been creating a hole in a Kai'o'troll's planet whom is not bigger than the meteor whom Kenpachi easily destroy (easily was twice the size of Kai's planet) with only his shikai, one handed and with his patch try to think a little I love Goku and Kenpachi but Goku is more fire power than anything else.

Now remember lifting strength is not the same as striking force Superman can easily lift more than Thor but Thor's striking power is way more than Superman's.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

I'm not a hater but physically they are not very strong. Piccolo was drained if you see him is bc he had already received a beaten.

let's say it was 400 :/ he had trouble lifting 400 tons at base he become supersaiyan he could lift 20 000 in SS2 2x those are 40 000 and SS3 400 his original power 400 x 400 = 160 000 could be that he is strong enough to lift a city a small country at most, now his maximum striking power until now has been creating a hole in a Kai'o'troll's planet whom is not bigger than the meteor whom Kenpachi easily destroy (easily was twice the size of Kai's planet) with only his shikai, one handed and with his patch try to think a little I love Goku and Kenpachi but Goku is more fire power than anything else.

piccolo was beaten by a stronger opponent... doesn't say they are not strong..lol

lets just not go into ssj modes... he'd stomp kenny in anything on and beyond saiyan saga

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current base Goku would betoo much for Kenny. Like others have said maybe make this end of DB or beginning of Z Goku.

As for the 40 (or 400) tons thing, explain to me how he had trouble lifting it while he was floating in mid air with it on his body? Still don't get it. If he couldn't handle that weight he should have dropped to the ground.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

@blade_r said:

Current base Goku would betoo much for Kenny. Like others have said maybe make this end of DB or beginning of Z Goku.

As for the 40 (or 400) tons thing, explain to me how he had trouble lifting it while he was floating in mid air with it on his body? Still don't get it. If he couldn't handle that weight he should have dropped to the ground.

he lifted it fine... but he wanted to go blitzing speed with it... which he was having trouble with in base form (base form at that time... we all know his forms became significantly stronger from what they were before).

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geeko

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@blade_r said:

he lifted it fine... but he wanted to go blitzing speed with it... which he was having trouble with in base form (base form at that time... we all know his forms became significantly stronger from what they were before).

My question was more of a rhetorical one in response to the people saying that Goku maxes out at 40 tons :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@ssj_god said:

@blade_r said:

My question was more of a rhetorical one in response to the people saying that Goku maxes out at 40 tons :)

lol.. yeah i had the feeling of that :D

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ban is off now?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blade_R

@ssj_god: Lol you were right :)

Seriously though, shouldn't his his giant Piccolo feat in DB put him well over be over 40 tons too?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ban is off now?

yes.. but only for dbz vs manga/anime ... dbz vs comics is still banned

@blade_r said:

@ssj_god: Lol you were right :)

Seriously though, shouldn't his his giant Piccolo feat in DB put him well over be over 40 tons too?

maybe... but people would still ask for numbers in that strength feat ..lol

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku easily.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@divell said:

piccolo was beaten by a stronger opponent... doesn't say they are not strong..lol

lets just not go into ssj modes... he'd stomp kenny in anything on and beyond saiyan saga

I'm not saying Nappa wasn't stronger cause he was 5 to 10 times stronger than Goku's Brother. But Goku was training specifically to fight this guys and Piccolo train Gohan to fight them (very smart hehe), Goku had become 10 times stronger than before and when he get to Planet Namek he was 100 times stronger than when he fought Vegeta. So Goku at his base when he gone to train again with Kai his max in base he could lift was "400 tons". So Goku taking from 400 the 100 times he lift and then the 10 times he gain in Kai's planet his begining of DBZ was at 0.4 tons = 362.873896 kilograms approximately. Piccolo had the same strength lv at the begining the strongest man in the planet can lift 500 Kg so they weren't very strong at the beginning of DBZ, Kenpachi would eat him alive in any of those first sagas. So Goku and Freeza are 400 tons since they were very equal until Goku become SS and outmatched Freeza completely. SS2 and SS3 are the ones who can fight Kenpachi and if he take his eye-patch out then he would become minimum twice stronger than the moment he destroys the meteor.

So...

jitjj.jpg (490×275)

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Goku had become 10 times stronger than before and when he get to Planet Namek he was 100 times stronger than when he fought Vegeta. So Goku at his base when he gone to train again with Kai his max in base he could lift was "400 tons". So Goku taking from 400 the 100 times he lift and then the 10 times he gain in Kai's planet his begining of DBZ was at 0.4 tons = 362.873896 kilograms approximately. Piccolo had the same strength lv at the begining the strongest man in the planet can lift 500 Kg so they weren't very strong at the beginning of DBZ, Kenpachi would eat him alive in any of those first sagas. So Goku and Freeza are 400 tons since they were very equal until Goku become SS and outmatched Freeza completely. SS2 and SS3 are the ones who can fight Kenpachi and if he take his eye-patch out then he would become minimum twice stronger than the moment he destroys the meteor.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssj_god

@divell:

i am not very fond of assumptive long posts.. specially not comments like these

Piccolo had the same strength lv at the begining the strongest man in the planet can lift 500 Kg so they weren't very strong at the beginning of DBZ,

what does strongest man on planet have to do with z fighters?.. they were already way powerful than humans... hell goku and piccolo were aliens to begin with..

... kenny can't beat this

saiyan saga goku will one shot kenny like he one shotted nappa

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ban is off now?

when you fight a DB/DBZ/GTcharacter with another manga or anime character yeah.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@divell:

i am not very fond of assumptive long posts.. specially not comments like these

Piccolo had the same strength lv at the begining the strongest man in the planet can lift 500 Kg so they weren't very strong at the beginning of DBZ,

what does strongest man on planet have to do with z fighters?.. they were already way powerful than humans... hell goku and piccolo were aliens to begin with..

... kenny can't beat this

saiyan saga goku will one shot kenny like he one shotted nappa

being a alien doesn't actumatically sets you in Superhuman lv of strength. And another thing about DBZ character with exception of Buu the rest of the DBZ characters have more resistence to the Energy attacks than to the physical attacks and that is a fact.

Comments like what? with that comment i'm just telling you that at the begining of the DBZ serie they weren't close to be at Superhuman lv, congrats they can fly, congrats they can shot laser and energy attacks so can a lot of anime character that are not even in human pick condition.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

why are you ignoring my main point?

"... kenny can't beat this

saiyan saga goku will one shot kenny like he one shotted nappa"

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Divell

@ssj_god said:

@divell:

Kenpachi has as much of a chance as Goku has, and as i say before DBZ character with exeption of Buu they have more resistence to energy attacks than to physical attacks. it counts good as a feat but if he was already weakened by his fight with the Z fighters is not that much bc Kenpachi kill the suposed to be Strongest between the Xcursion members and he kill him like nothing, before his power up he was the one who kill more quincys in the new saga of the Shinigamis and in Las Noches he kill not one but two of the toughest Espadas of the Vasto Lord. Espada 0 Yammy and Espada 6 Nnoitra (nnoitra had the stronger Hierro and Yammy become stronger the more furious he became.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@ssj_god said:

@divell:

Kenpachi has as much of a chance as Goku has, and as i say before DBZ character with exeption of Buu they have more resistence to energy attacks than to physical attacks. it counts good as a feat but if he was already weakened by his fight with the Z fighters is not that much bc Kenpachi kill the suposed to be Strongest between the Xcursion members and he kill him like nothing, before his power up he was the one who kill more quincys in the new saga of the Shinigamis and in Las Noches he kill not one but to of the toughest Espadas of the Vasto Lord. Espada 0 Yammy and Espada 6 Nnoitra (nnoitra had the stronger Hierro and Yammy become stronger the more furious he became.

it actually took a bit effort to read.. anyway..

DBZ character with exeption of Buu they have more resistence to energy attacks than to physical attacks

the impact of the attack was moon busting (something kenny can't tank) ... and nappa laughed it off.... nappa is more durable than kenny

saiyan saga goku one shotted nappa (he did it so casually too.. didn't raised his power.. neither did he used kaio ken).. just as easily he'll one shot kenny.. and kenny might even die, becoz he's not as durable as nappa.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@divell said:

@ssj_god said:

@divell:

Kenpachi has as much of a chance as Goku has, and as i say before DBZ character with exeption of Buu they have more resistence to energy attacks than to physical attacks. it counts good as a feat but if he was already weakened by his fight with the Z fighters is not that much bc Kenpachi kill the suposed to be Strongest between the Xcursion members and he kill him like nothing, before his power up he was the one who kill more quincys in the new saga of the Shinigamis and in Las Noches he kill not one but to of the toughest Espadas of the Vasto Lord. Espada 0 Yammy and Espada 6 Nnoitra (nnoitra had the stronger Hierro and Yammy become stronger the more furious he became.

it actually took a bit effort to read.. anyway..

DBZ character with exeption of Buu they have more resistence to energy attacks than to physical attacks

the impact of the attack was moon busting (something kenny can't tank) ... and nappa laughed it off.... nappa is more durable than kenny

saiyan saga goku one shotted nappa (he did it so casually too.. didn't raised his power.. neither did he used kaio ken).. just as easily he'll one shot kenny.. and kenny might even die, becoz he's not as durable as nappa.

Broh you really need to read the Ten Thousand Blood War Saga of bleach so you can post before talking.

Nappa was already weakened he was weaker than Goku and congrats he laughed a "moon busting" that didn't even create much damage to the ground or around them. That's very interesting don't you think?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Stop being a waste of skin.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ssj_god

@divell said:

Broh you really need to read the Ten Thousand Blood War Saga of bleach so you can post before talking.

Nappa was already weakened he was weaker than Goku and congrats he laughed a "moon busting" that didn't even create much damage to the ground or around them. That's very interesting don't you think?

why do you think i don't read bleach?... i'm well updated with the latest chapter where, much to my grief, mr. 'all according to my plan' came out of prison to help the soul society -_-

Nappa was already weakened he was weaker than Goku

nappa wasn't even tired -_-

and congrats he laughed a "moon busting" that didn't even create much damage to the ground or around them. That's very interesting don't you think?

i believe i've already addressed this

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised this hasn't been locked yet.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thelocust619

@divell:

1. Area of Effect=/=attack potency. And attack can have universe-level potency and a building-level aoe, if a writer wants. That is how fiction works. We saw that a weaker Piccolo could bust the moon, the same attack can thusly be expected to be stronger when a stronger version of Piccolo uses it. You can't judge an attack solely off it's aoe, which is what you're trying to do. That logic would make Ichigo's Mugetsu less than mountain level.

2. Kenpachi's feat is a little bit above DB era Piccolo, who could casually nuke major cities.

3. Your arguement is based in physical strength alone. Ignoring that Goku's overwhelms his, Ken still has no way to actually apply it. He is still outclassed in virtually every catagory except relative endurance/damage-soak, which =/= overall durability.

4. Goku lifts 400 tons at base without ki amping. In battle, he amps his physicals with ki, negating that showing. Beyond this, lifting strength=/=striking strength. Through technique and practice (this is true to any martial art), which he has, Goku can still apply more force per punch than someone who is untrained, even if they are stronger. Moreso, if a planet were the size of earth, in order to have 10x gravity it would need to be 10x as dense. For King Kai's planet to have 10x EARTH's (a dramatically larger planet) gravity, it would need to be as dense as a neutron star. That kind of impact is untouchable for Kenpachi. His fists/sword/cleaver is not working with starbusting levels of force.

5. Strongly suggest you change this to Radditz saga (which Ken still may lose) or INB4LOCK!!!!