#1 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see your choices for best hand-to-hand combatants in video games.
 
No powers, tech-enhancements are okay.
 
My choice would be Brad Hawk from Urban Reign.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16092 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bourne conspiracy had some of the best hand to hand combat i've seen in a game. 0:32 Jeezus thats sick lol:

#3 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Let's see your choices for best hand-to-hand combatants in video games. No powers, tech-enhancements are okay. My choice would be Brad Hawk from Urban Reign.

I f*cking love that game

crow from def jam

#4 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Let's see your choices for best hand-to-hand combatants in video games. No powers, tech-enhancements are okay. My choice would be Brad Hawk from Urban Reign.

I f*cking love that game

crow from def jam

Me, too. One of my faves next to Okami. It's perhaps one of the only PS2 games (and probably games in general) that had so much martial arts realism.
#5 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™:

The warriors (ps2) is also fun

#6 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Tech enhancements are allowed?

I'd say Raiden and Adam Jensen could be in the running for non-fighting game characters.

Fighting game characters are created to all be almost on par with each other in their own series so they're kinda hard to gauge.

#7 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden if Tech implies things like katanas and bows and arrows and stuff.

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Heihachi from Tekken.

#9 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman (Arkham City)

Jason Bourne (Bourne trilogy)

Jet Li (Danny the Dog)

Jason Statham (Expendables)

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Bane (Dark Knight Rises)

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken masters!!! Liu Kang,,akira(virtual fighter)

#11 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL v.s Capcom Captain America + She Hulk + Trish

#12 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Jason Statham (Expendables)

they have expendables video game O_O

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16092 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe: I believe the second one was made into a game yes.

#14 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

I'd say Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden if Tech implies things like katanas and bows and arrows and stuff.

^This guy knows what's up^

#15 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@solesamurai said:

I'd say Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden if Tech implies things like katanas and bows and arrows and stuff.

^This guy knows what's up^

lol Yea man Ryu is a beast even without Ninpo and teleportation etc. His skills alone make his retarded powerful lol.

#16 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai: Over on the RP boards I have an alt with Ryu as a look. He's such a fckin badass.

#17 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

MARVEL v.s Capcom Captain America + She Hulk + Trish

Dante + Magneto + Wesker = baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaws

#18 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres a Samurai Jack game, right?

Yeah, going with him.

#19 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai:I have no idea in hell how to use wesker correctly D:

I can only spam his super move but I suck in everything else D:

P.S: I stomp magneto with cap all the time XD

#20 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Metal Gear Solid-Obviously Big Boss or Solid Snake

Assasin's Creed games,especially 3-I would say Connor

#21 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

The Boss...From Metal Gear Solid 3...She was a beast and was dubbed the "Mother of Special Forces"

#22 Edited by nickzambuto (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake. He's one of the few videogame characters who I think can take guys like Batman and Cap.

Defeats Liquid Snake while powering through a gunshot wound despite suffering from severe fatigue (Liquid was superhuman and literally genetically engineered to be Snake's superior)

Defeats the Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox (class 100 and faster than the human eye can see)

Humiliates Johnny Sasaki (later took on an army with Meryl's help - and won) then shows off his CQC prowess in full by systematically eliminating a squad of Paradise Lost Army Soldiers despite letting himself be surrounded

His signature fight with Liquid Ocelot atop Haven - Snake wins even though he had endured multiple broken bones, stab wounds, and electrocution not even the day before, not to mention 7 minutes of microwave radiation minutes earlier.

Snake has defeated Big Boss himself in H2H. He stomped Vamp, and can probably even defeat Raiden if he wanted to. He's held his own against fighters of such caliber as Link, Mario, and even Samus Aran, and was never without total confidence in his winning.

@SHAZAM117 said:

The Boss...From Metal Gear Solid 3...She was a beast and was dubbed the "Mother of Special Forces"

Good point. The Boss is probably above Snake, considering how easily she handled Big Boss.

#23 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is not super power pure skills

#24 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Canonically the characters of legend of legaia beat down a nigh omnipotent villain in h2h but they were amped by tech.

#25 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

@solesamurai:I have no idea in hell how to use wesker correctly D:

I can only spam his super move but I suck in everything else D:

P.S: I stomp magneto with cap all the time XD

lol all you do with my team is learn how to bold cancel with dante then use some of his better BnBs and spam Magneto assist(EM disruptor) all day lol. And Wesker is easy peasy to learn how to use, he has some of the easiest damaging combos in the game.

#26 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@solesamurai: Over on the RP boards I have an alt with Ryu as a look. He's such a fckin badass.

Badass is a total Understatement.

#27 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (645 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

mgs snake.

#29 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy 7)

Heihachi (Tekken)

Chun Li (Street Fighter)

Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat)

Big Bertha (Mario)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Any others?

#31 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™: Adell, disgaea 2

started punching low level demons then levels up to kick major ass

#32 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom in Ultimate Spider-man. I think of him like a zombie Hulk (not the actual Zombie Hulk). A bit weaker base, doesn't get stronger, in fact dying slowly, but still has the extreme jump and smashes shit oh fuck yes that game is awesome

#33 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@Mattersuit said:

@solesamurai: Over on the RP boards I have an alt with Ryu as a look. He's such a fckin badass.

Badass is a total Understatement.

Agreed.

#34 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit said:

@solesamurai said:

@Mattersuit said:

@solesamurai: Over on the RP boards I have an alt with Ryu as a look. He's such a fckin badass.

Badass is a total Understatement.

Agreed.

Ryu, from Street Fighter? Speaking of which, you guys should watch this. By the way, Ryu is my ultimate favorite from any video game. I use him always on UMvC3.
 
  
#35 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe: No,the movie.