User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jfdk1

Morpheus vs.

Odin (marvel)

Mephisto

Galactus

A celestial

Death (marvel)

Also, where would you guys put Morpheus in the marvel hierarchy?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Most of them can kill him (unless he's in his realm...which changes a few of the outcomes) but it doesn't really matter....If he dies...he's just replaced with another aspect of himself.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He beats all easily

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If put Morpheus slightly above eternity but below oblivion and tribunal

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream defeats them all easily except maybe Death.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's comparable to Nightmare is he not?

Though I think current Loki is on his way to being a mini-Morpheus as well with his recent transformation into the God of Stories.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dawnone

@lou_cypher: a portion of dream power was used to create 60 billion universes and infinite on top of that in Jla class files comparing him to nightmare is hardcore low balling dream does not only embody the world of imagination he embodys reality aswell if I were to compare him to someone it would be eternity

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dawnone

@lou_cypher: Dream isn,t.just a a god or aspect of stories or whatever he is dream itself dream doesn't exist in the sense we know but is more of a concept and cannot truly die unless Loki is a conceptual being he is nowhere comparable.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#10  Edited By Outside_85

If the Endless station within the DCU should be transplanted into the MCU, then Dream would be just below Death. As such, Morpheus' power is reality warping on a massive scale because his realm and powers over the dreamworld defines whats real and what isn't, which is a huge part of the Endless; to understand that they define dualities.

• Death defines life.
  • Dream defines reality.
  • Destruction allows for creation.
  • And so on.

He's very powerful outside of the Dreaming, but within it he's basically as powerful as he wants to be.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dawnone

@outside_85: I wouldn't go as far to say he'd be as powerful as he wan't to be in the dream world per say as characters like lucifer was able to warp it with the wave of his hand I'd say he's as powerful as he's imagination lets him be and somethings are beyond the comprehension of the mind like lucifer said infinity is mere local phenomena have you been there "meaning ifinity is beyond the mind lucifer being infinite is beyond the mind beyond dream his will that is.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@dawnone said:

@outside_85: I wouldn't go as far to say he'd be as powerful as he wan't to be in the dream world per say as characters like lucifer was able to warp it with the wave of his hand I'd say he's as powerful as he's imagination lets him be and somethings are beyond the comprehension of the mind like lucifer said infinity is mere local phenomena have you been there "meaning ifinity is beyond the mind lucifer being infinite is beyond the mind beyond dream his will that is.

Well, Lucifer is a special case in most regards, since he is considered the 3rd most powerful entity in Creation after God and his empowered brother (Morpheus actually mentioned Lucifer was created stronger than Michael, but Michael grew more powerful than him because of the Demigurgic power he was granted).

As for warping the Dreaming... well it wasn't just a wave of his hand, even for Lucifer who was in the real world at the time, but he didn't fear Morpheus' ire either, unlike say Odin or Izaname. It's up for debate if Lucifer's appearance in the Wake was his choice or not.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dawnone

@outside_85: I agree with micheal being more powerful than lucifer but can you really conclude lucifer was made more powerful I always assumed that micheal was always more powerful unless your'e implying micheal grew more powerful as he matured due to learning how to use demuirgos power I always take dreams statement with a grain of salt due to micheal demuirgos not being established until lucifer solo run or dream perhaps not being aware of micheal in some way.