Solomon Grundy vs. Jason Vorhees

• 68 results
mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Solomon Grundy on a path of destruction goes through Camp Crystal Lake and encounters Jason standing before him in the forest.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grundy. Mismatch.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Stalemate, their both immortal.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ends in sex

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are allowing Friday the 13th comic feats, Grundy wins but it's less of a stomp. If not, Grundy dominates with absolute ease.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What could Jason possibly do?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What could Jason possibly do?

Survive for a few seconds.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mPiIchMaPel

Okay who physically destroys the other first? Im keeping in on Jasons turf to prevent too much of a mismatch lol

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grundy wrecks

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CitizenSentry
Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Frisky4

Grundy.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mPiIchMaPel

Man this really was a mismatch xD I fear Jason will even be bested in brainpower lol.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

I'm well aware of Jason Vorhees. The fact that he keeps 'Coming back to life', explicitly means that he, at one point, lost his life. Sure Jason will come back in, I don't know, say a year later. If You killed someone for a year, i think that means you won the battle correct?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CitizenSentry

@sachmoo:

Natural Abilities:

• Super Durability: Jason is extremely hard to kill, able to withstand injuries such as stab wounds, bullet wounds, fire (to an extent), etc.
  • Super Strength: He also has super strength, as he can lift people up above the ground, crush their heads, or smash through walls--similar to Michael Myers.
  • Pain Suppression: Jason is shown to resist physical pain, such as getting his hand cut, his leg stabbed or getting hit in the head with an axe.
  • Stealth Tactics: Jason's killing style mostly relies on stealth to get to his victims without anyone realizing he's there; he was able to stalk and hunt down Sgt. Brodski's grunt team.
  • Machete Proficiency: Jason's most signature weapon is his machete which he uses to stealth take downs, slice, stab and slashing methods.
  • Feral Mind: By being consumed by rage over the death of his mother, Jason will kill anybody who enters Camp Crystal Lake excluding children and pregnant women.
  • Enhanced Tracking: Jason can track people down at great distances whenever they're out on a ship, in a police station or a diner.
  • Enhanced Marksman: Jason can throw objects at great distances, such as throwing a machete on fire through a cornfield.
  • Speed Swimming: Despite the fact he couldn't swim when he was a kid, but when he was full grown, Jason was able to catch people quicker when they're on a boat in the lake at a distance.
  • Escape Intuition: Jason can break through binds and fetters, and able to escape any captivity such as getting caught by the government.

Supernatural Abilities.

• Resurrection: If he is defeated, he can be resurrected always, when he resurrected becomes more powerful.
  • Immortality
  • Enhanced Strength: Upon being resurrected, Jason's strength has increased to the point he can rip a man's heart out with his bare hands, or knock a man's head of with a single punch.
  • Regenerative Durability: Upon being resurrected, Jason can endure far more damage and heal from whatever injury he receives, such as getting impaled by his own machete and recovered from it.
  • Bullet Immunity: Jason is completely immune to bullets, he was brought down by a shotgun but still kept getting up.
  • Pain unity: In his undead state, Jason's pain receptors were disable to the point he's completely immune to physical pain.
  • Invulnerability: In his undead state, Jason is completely immune to any physical damage he receives.
  • Supernatural Survivability: Jason can survive any situation due to being resurrected, such as being set on fire, electrocution and getting blown up.
  • Hypnotizing Heart: If he is blown to bits, his heart can hypnotize them into eating it.
  • Possession: Upon eating the heart, the person will be possessed by his soul and still maintaining his abilities, he can only reborn through another Voorhees, he can possess other people through oral contact leaving the former host to gruesomely melt away.
  • Parasite Physiology: If the host he possess is somehow killed, like severing the throat, Jason will take the appearance of parasite-like being and picks his next living target.
  • Teleportation: It's unknown on how he got it, Jason seems to teleport to get to his victims, it was shown when a man was climbing up a ladder but Jason was, instantly on the ladder, able to thrown him off.
  • Oxygen Independence: Because of being resurrect, Jason can survive without the need for oxygen. This power does have its limits, however, because Freddy Krueger was able to nearly drown him in the dream world.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpiichmapel: What advantage does Jason have on his turf?

Jason doesn't have an advantage, he gets destroyed.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@citizensentry: But... Grundy is a high tier brick, he'd 'physically destroy' Jason in about 3 seconds if he was serious.

• Invulnerability: In his undead state, Jason is completely immune to any physical damage he receives.
mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always wondered how Jason was such a good tracker and hunter with his supposed low intellect He has clearly shown he is capable of deception, stealth and baiting. Then in Jason takes Manhattan he is shown to have a very high level of self control as evidenced by his fight with the boxer black guy. I mean is Jason a numbskull or no?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CitizenSentry

@leo-343: That wasn't his undead form.

This is his undead form. http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Voorhees?file=Jason_in_The_New_Blood_unmasked.png

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer

@mpiichmapel said:

I've always wondered how Jason was such a good tracker and hunter with his supposed low intellect He has clearly shown he is capable of deception, stealth and baiting. Then in Jason takes Manhattan he is shown to have a very high level of self control as evidenced by his fight with the boxer black guy. I mean is Jason a numbskull or no?

He spent like...20+ years in the woods alone before becoming undead, I would guess that is how he became a good tracker and hunter, he had to survive off the land. He's not really an idiot, or well...he was home schooled by his mother till he drowned, so he is certain to have at least basic knowledge of things.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@citizensentry: So he's never bled while in undead form? Grundy still rips him limb from limb.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Quoting A wiki? We can do that too.

"Solomon Grundy has superhuman strength and stamina. His strength has varied greatly through the years; for instance, in the Long Halloween story arc, Batman beat Grundy, while at various points his strength is on par with Superman's"

So Solomon has fought on par with Superman at his heights, and lost to Batman on his lows. Losing to batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting killed by teenagers.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Jason's never really been killed by teens, just BFR'd, at least when undead, before that he really was just KO'd and he only ever died due to Jarvis wacking him in the head multiple times with his machete.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you. The movies always potray him as a savant of killing so I wasnt sure.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He's never bled no, I mean...unless you count FvJ...but that movie is just horrible with consistency.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@citizensentry: That's from a wiki though, I prefer actual feats over exaggerated written statements, has he ever bled in undead form?

Dead means your heart doesn't pump blood, and their is no electrical activity in the brain. You do the math.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @wolfrazer:

There are two possible outcomes for this fight:

1. Its Regular Jason, and he gets beaten to death.
  2. Its Undead Jason, and he gets beaten for the rest of eternity.

New 52 and Pre 52 Grundy stomp him into oblivion.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grundy wins.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Jason becomes more powerful every time he is resurrected.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Grundy makes Jason his sidekick

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grundy annihilates.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: So does Grundy. The point is that Grundy will have killed Jason numerous times before Jason will even be remotely on his level. Considering both of the fighters resurrect stronger than their previous incarnation, the guy that spends most of his time getting destroyed is weaker than the guy winning.

Grundy is just superior to Jason therefore he wins.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason becomes more powerful every time he is resurrected.

I'd love to see proof for this claim.

Because as a guy who has seen every movie and read a majority of the F13 lore, I'm calling bull.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sachmoo

@citizensentry said:

@deathbyants: Jason becomes more powerful every time he is resurrected.

res·ur·rect - restore (a dead person) to life.

Key word there, as i stated earlier, DEAD! Referring to being killed. I dont know if you have heard the phrase, "Won the Battle but lost the war". If Grundy kills Jason (which he will) and Jason comes back a few years later, Grundy won that Battle. Now, they can battle again if Jason wants to die again, but Grundy won the battle.

@wolfrazer

Right. The wiki (which this guy is using as a source) says Jason was 'resurrected' 6 years later. Call me crazy, but i think if you kill someone and they are dead for 6 years. You cleeeearly won the battle. Do you agree?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really feel bad for Jason, If were talking this being a "real" battle. Grundy always has his group. Darkseid and Grundy vs. Jason would be obliteration. Hell, the camp itself would probably be lost too.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew someone would say Jason wins..Jason movies is filled with PIS & CIS. No one thinks of decapitating him or simply chopping off body parts..

Whatever Grundy stomps every time.He might be a 10 tonner in his weakest form.Which makes him that much over this chump..Grundy ounces his head off and then eats it.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew someone would say Jason wins..Jason movies is filled with PIS & CIS. No one thinks of decapitating him or simply chopping off body parts..

Because that is easy....

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grundy stomps.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf. I get it that there are Jason fanboys out there and he is so scary and stuff, but come on...geez

Grundy STOMPS so hard without trying. Mods, please close the mismatch spite thread

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Depends on what version of Grundy, the Long Halloween one could be beaten but Earth 2 one would smash it.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know much about Grundy but if his strength is on Superman level then he's too much for Jason, Voorhees is maxed at a couple of tons in his undead form.

Seems to be some chronological misunderstanding on the Friday the 13th front though. From Part II to Part IV Jason was still alive a as a maniac hermit that killed anyone who came to Crystal Lake, he bleeds feels pain, needs to eat, has some emotion. Tommy Jarvis killed him and he was dead for six years. Unfortunately for Tommy when he returned to burn the remains Jason was resurrected by lightning (depending on which canon you follow the lightning either activated a curse that was either laid upon the lake itself, or placed on Jason by his mother, via the Necronomicon, the one from Evil Dead.) From Part VI to X and the official comic Jason exhibits several undead powers; super strength, regeneration, durability, inhuman stealth, a vaguely defined form of teleportation, pain immunity, and he no longer has the need to breath eat or drink, the only remaining emotion is murderous hatred.

He does have an impressive healing factor...

No Caption Provided

but if Grundy has that much of a strength advantage, this is probably a mismatch.