Solidus Snake Vs Albert Wesker

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Enemybird

It was discovered soon after the events of MGS2 that Albert Wesker's name was on the list of patriots obtained from GW. Solidus Uses his resources to tack wesker down to kill him. Solidus discovers that Albert is on a abandoned military base in Africa. Wesker notices the intruder with some carefully place surveillance so he goes out to confront him...

Battle takes place in a courtyard inside military base No prep random encounter.

No Caption Provided

Wesker

Has a 9mm handgun

Just took a injection to keep his powers going

Bloodlusted morals off

VS

No Caption Provided

Solidus Snake

Power suit (without tentacles)

P90 assault rifle

Democrat & republican blades

Bloodlusted Morals off

Fight to the Death FTW

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dex_Starr

Wesker would kill Solidus effortlessly.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Needlebay

Wesker.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Enemybird

@Dex_Starr said:

Wesker would kill Solidus effortlessly.

care to explain how?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By progenitorigin

One huge factor in Wesker's favor here is speed. Solidus was shown able to use both Democrat & Republican to deflect automatic fire, but then again, his best speed feets are the jet boots installed into his power suit. Another is strength, while it was implied that the power suit gave Solidus enhanced strength, he showed no impressive feats in comparison to Wesker. Wesker would be able to avoid the gunfire from the P90, and up close, I doubt that Solidus would be able to use his blades effectively enough to defeat Wesker, considering he was defeated by Raiden, who at the time was in about peak human shape. If a blade could cut through the power suit, I have no doubts that Wesker could use his fingerstrike to pierce the suit to his flesh, or more simply, go for the exposed head and break his neck. Considering Wesker's healing factor, speed, & strength, Solidus is outmatched here.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungThriller

@progenitor:How in the hell is wesker going to pierce some high tech body armor like the snake suit? that's just bs.But yea wesker could win with a good speed burst and shot to the head.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

@YoungThriller said:

@progenitor:How in the hell is wesker going to pierce some high tech body armor like the snake suit? that's just bs.But yea wesker could win with a good speed burst and shot to the head.

I imagine the same way he punched through the solid steel of a containment missile, or dented the hell out of the steel wall out of just frustration inside the plane, the guy puts his hand through a human torso like a hot knife through butter, but hey, that's just speculation on my part.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Enemybird

@progenitor said:

One huge factor in Wesker's favor here is speed. Solidus was shown able to use both Democrat & Republican to deflect automatic fire, but then again, his best speed feets are the jet boots installed into his power suit. Another is strength, while it was implied that the power suit gave Solidus enhanced strength, he showed no impressive feats in comparison to Wesker. Wesker would be able to avoid the gunfire from the P90, and up close, I doubt that Solidus would be able to use his blades effectively enough to defeat Wesker, considering he was defeated by Raiden, who at the time was in about peak human shape. If a blade could cut through the power suit, I have no doubts that Wesker could use his fingerstrike to pierce the suit to his flesh, or more simply, go for the exposed head and break his neck. Considering Wesker's healing factor, speed, & strength, Solidus is outmatched here.

Skip to 5:00 mark... that speed looks to be on par with wesker's... Also That wasn't an ordinary sword raiden used it was a High frequency Blade... It vibrates so that cutting the molecular structure of an object becomes easier...

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

@Enemybird: You're right about Raiden having used the high frequency blade, but I don't think that speed is on par with Wesker's, especially when with Wesker's you can't even see that he's moving, only a puff of smoke where he was.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Enemybird

@progenitor said:

@Enemybird: You're right about Raiden having used the high frequency blade, but I don't think that speed is on par with Wesker's, especially when with Wesker's you can't even see that he's moving, only a puff of smoke where he was.

Assuming your knowledge of wesker is profound as i think it is...I think the fight between them would start a lot like the picture you've provided.. almost ending in a headshot then at the moment wesker pulls the trigger Solidus speed busts out of the way... and then takes out his blades and then starts to dash about the courtyard creating flames... but this doesnt work because wesker has on sunglasses... When solidus thinks wesker is distracted...he dashes for him and wesker does the same and wesker puts his hand through the armor of solidus while solidus puts the blades through wekser... Wesker would survive...but solidus would not with blood shooting out of his suit he dies as wekser regenerates... Thats the scenario i see... under the assumption that he can pierce the armor....

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By progenitorigin

@Enemybird: Ahh, almost reminiscent of Raiden/Vamp, eh? I actually like it, and I could see it ending in an epic fashion just so.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Wesker

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers