#1 Edited by spartanpgh (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake is investigating rumors of a new Metal Gear under construction, while searching an abandoned warehouse, he is confronted by Winter Soldier who is assigned to protect the facility.

No prep, no knowledge of either character.

Winter Soldier is armed with his bionic arm, a Colt 1911 .45, m4, and 2 grenades

Snake is armed with a silenced 1911, a silenced mk .22 traq gun, m4, and 2 grenades, 2 chaff grenades

who wins this?

#2 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake is investigating rumors of a new Metal Gear under construction, while searching an abandoned warehouse, he is confronted by Winter Soldier who is assigned to protect the facility.

Winter Soldier is armed with his bionic arm, a Colt 1911 .45, and 2 grenades

Snake is armed with a silenced 1911, a silenced mk .22 traq gun, and 2 grenades

who wins this?

Unfair. Winter Soldier Bionic Arm has EMP, a Sonar Field, and a Super Strength.

You gave Snake a mere .22 Trang gun? Really!

LAAAAME!

At least give Snake Chaff Grenades to even the field you spiter!

#4 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake normally does well with no knowledge of his opponents look how well he does at Shadow Moses. But with this lousy equipment Idk how well he will do.

#5 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake eyes.

#6 Posted by Saren (25120 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky.

#7 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky have killed a Bear with his fighting skill

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Snake fought with Cyborg Ninja Grey Fox, you mean Winter Soldier is above Grey Fox?

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky have killed a Bear with his fighting skill

So what?

@cadencev2:

Snake fought with Cyborg Ninja Grey Fox, you mean Winter Soldier is above Grey Fox?

Gray Fox could have easily killed Snake. He in fact put away the Ninja Sword. With that he would have easy won in a dragged out fight.

The 2 battles between Snake and Gray Fox is testament to Snakes skill vs Gray Foxes Skill, Snake's dodging attacks, and Snake's ability to harm the Cyborg Ninja.

If the Cyborg Ninja did not run away in the first fight he would have won. If he kept his sword out in the second fight, he would have won.

#10 Posted by dondave (38901 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

@cadencev2:

Gray Fox could have easily killed Snake. He in fact put away the Ninja Sword. With that he would have easy won in a dragged out fight.

The 2 battles between Snake and Gray Fox is testament to Snakes skill vs Gray Foxes Skill, Snake's dodging attacks, and Snake's ability to harm the Cyborg Ninja.

If the Cyborg Ninja did not run away in the first fight he would have won. If he kept his sword out in the second fight, he would have won.

Gray Fox put away his sword because Snake put away his gun. 50% of his lines are some crap about "warrior's honor".

Their first fight was the most literal form of a stalemate; Snake had his gun to Fox's face and Fox had his sword to Snake's neck. If they kept going they both would have died, so no the Cyborg Ninja would not kill Solid Snake if he used his sword.

Their second fight is pretty clear cut. There is still no evidence that Gray Fox pulled his punches. The fact that one hit can nearly oneshot the player in-game supports that.

#12 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was just stating.I recall the bear was some type of super soldier bear.And Bucky was unarm and only had his robotic arm.

#13 Posted by spartanpgh (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think this is spite at all. Snake has put down much better opponents with his pistol/m4. In MGS4, he put down scores of those cow things with a handgun. He put down Vamp with his handgun, as well as several superpowered young ladies.

#14 Edited by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Bucky cybernetic arm was depowered during that arc. He had none of the arm abilities (Strength, EMP, Taser). The strength of the cybernetic during that arc which is called Captain America: Prisoner of War, was that of normal human arm. The Cybernetic arm was depowered by Tony Stark During the arc Captain America: The Trial of Captain America.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was just stating.I recall the bear was some type of super soldier bear.And Bucky was unarm and only had his robotic arm.

lol

#16 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier is armed with his bionic arm, a Colt 1911 .45, m4, and 2 grenades

Snake is armed with a silenced 1911, a silenced mk .22 traq gun, m4, and 2 grenades, 2 chaff grenades

who wins this?

OK I see now Snake has more gear to play with.

He can win this now.

#18 Edited by spartanpgh (88 posts) - - Show Bio

so who wins, how and why?

#19 Posted by PaulIM (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Snake have his Codec? Part of what makes Snake so successful is his support team! Even without prior knowledge of his opponent(he is kept in the dark a lot), he has access to information on the fly.

#20 Edited by BrokenSpear (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulim said:

Does Snake have his Codec? Part of what makes Snake so successful is his support team! Even without prior knowledge of his opponent(he is kept in the dark a lot), he has access to information on the fly.

Lol, i can see it now... they're in the midst of a grueling fight the fight and snake needs a tip on how to beat bucky

Snake: Time out, i need to call my support team.

Bucky: Lol, really? We're in the middle of a fight dude.

Snake: They let me do it in my game.

Bucky: Wait... the guys that are actively trying to kill you actually wait for you in the middle of a fight so you can contact your team and get vital information on how to beat them?

Snake: Well... when you put it like that it sounds kinda stupid.

Bucky: Lol what do they do while you get this info? Do they check their e-mail and text their friends or something?

Snake: Really? The "super soldier" with the bionic arm is crackin jokes? they couldn't even give you an original power and don't even get me started on how all you comic types manage to have these in depth conversations in the middle of a fight. Who fights like that?

Bucky: Don't shit on comics, it's part of the medium, people need more than just eye candy when they pick up a comic, you wanna put the writers out of work?

Snake: Well... maybe dan slott.

Bucky: superior spiderman is an epic read.

Snake: I mean... yeah if you like hackneyed writing and dumbed down characters i suppose...

Bucky: ssm has been toppin the charts for months.

Snake: It's not all about money, there's something to be said for integrity.

Bucky: and integrity helped your comic sales how exactly?

Snake:...

Bucky: I thought so... we gonna do this or what?

Snake: Depends

Bucky: On what?

Snake: On what the cybernetic ninja behind you has to say about it.

Bucky: Hah, you really think i'm gonna fall for that?

Raiden stabs bucky through the chest with his hyper-frequency sword, kicks him through a concrete wall and turns toward snake with an amused expression.

Raiden: What a douche.

Snake: Yeah.

Raiden: Blow up some metal gears?

Snake: Sure, drinks are on me tonight.

#21 Posted by RoyceLunar (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulim said:

Lol, i can see it now... they're in the midst of a grueling fight the fight and snake needs a tip on how to beat bucky

Snake: Time out, i need to call my support team.

Bucky: Lol, really? We're in the middle of a fight dude.

Snake: They let me do it in my game.

Bucky: Wait... the guys that are actively trying to kill you actually wait for you in the middle of a fight so you can contact your team and get vital information on how to beat them?

Snake: Well... when you put it like that it sounds kinda stupid.

Bucky: Lol what do they do while you get this info? Do they check their e-mail and text their friends or something?

Snake: Really? The "super soldier" with the bionic arm is crackin jokes? they couldn't even give you an original power and don't even get me started on how all you comic types manage to have these in depth conversations in the middle of a fight. Who fights like that?

Bucky: Don't shit on comics, it's part of the medium, people need more than just eye candy when they pick up a comic, you wanna put the writers out of work?

Snake: Well... maybe dan slott.

Bucky: superior spiderman is an epic read.

Snake: I mean... yeah if you like hackneyed writing and dumbed down characters i suppose...

Bucky: ssm has been toppin the charts for months.

Snake: It's not all about money, there's something to be said for integrity.

Bucky: and integrity helped your comic sales how exactly?

Snake:...

Bucky: I thought so... we gonna do this or what?

Snake: Depends

Bucky: On what?

Snake: On what the cybernetic ninja behind you has to say about it.

Bucky: Hah, you really think i'm gonna fall for that?

Raiden stabs bucky through the chest with his hyper-frequency sword, kicks him through a concrete wall and turns toward snake with an amused expression.

Raiden: What a douche.

Snake: Yeah.

Raiden: Blow up some metal gears?

Snake: Sure, drinks are on me tonight.

lol. *Thumbs up*

#22 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio