SS wil f-ing kill this guy!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm not sure. They're both highly skilled. I think Snake after along fight.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By sonicmora

solid snake.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

Snake takes it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If Snake can take out Link, he can take out the Punisher.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Zevick the Ender

Solid Snake For Sure.

any variation of snake for that matter.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake would OWN punisher

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake would OWN punisher

BUMPER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BUMPER

BUMP!!!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Punisher is good and effective at what he does, but Snake was genetically built for battling and he is more than likely better at it than Punisher.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its uninamous snake ftw

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crazy spidey

BUMPER says:

"BUMP!!!"

if you were only in my vincinity I would punch you

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake wins

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Theres no such thing as fanboys.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lantern Prime

That would be correct. You can't hurt right? So that makes him the most powerful character right?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

Umm im a fan of Snake yeah right ok.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crazy spidey

Colt Python says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Umm im a fan of Snake yeah right ok. "
Well people who don't have a biased opinion usually give reasons.Fanboys don't because there reason is because they like that character."

r u on crack?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeha hes on theose rocks!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crazy spidey

Colt Python says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Umm im a fan of Snake yeah right ok. "
Well people who don't have a biased opinion usually give reasons.Fanboys don't because there reason is because they like that character."
r u on crack?"
No I just don't understand why people make Vs. threads and then give an opinion based on nothing but fandom."

i dont understand y dont Stfu... HAHAHAHA just kidding. We had alot of good times here today folks but theres one thing to remeber if u dont want to be adouche like this guy stay of crack. Good night everybody

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"The Punisher would destroy Snake.People aren't even giving reasons there just saying Snake...Fanboys these days!"

I know you're not calling me a fanboy. Solid Snake was genetically created as the perfect soldier (Think Captain America with a bad f*cking attitude). He's an expert in armed and unarmed combat. He's a weapons expert and a stealth expert. He's a warrior that was created for war and espionage and combat. Punisher's just a guy who had a bad day.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"I know you're not calling me a fanboy. Solid Snake was genetically created as the perfect soldier (Think Captain America with a bad f*cking attitude). He's an expert in armed and unarmed combat. He's a weapons expert and a stealth expert. He's a warrior that was created for war and espionage and combat. Punisher's just a guy who had a bad day. "

yeah but you have to look out for those guys that have bad days. think the symbiote would have an effect on this battle (if it was part of it).

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I know you're not calling me a fanboy. Solid Snake was genetically created as the perfect soldier (Think Captain America with a bad f*cking attitude). He's an expert in armed and unarmed combat. He's a weapons expert and a stealth expert. He's a warrior that was created for war and espionage and combat. Punisher's just a guy who had a bad day. "
yeah but you have to look out for those guys that have bad days. think the symbiote would have an effect on this battle (if it was part of it). "

If it was part of it? Ok, I'll give Punisher his symbiote. Than I'll give Snake white phosphorous grenades (Willy Petes). That'll get rid of Frank quickly. (Dude, Snake is the man, I'm his biggest fan. lol)

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"If it was part of it? Ok, I'll give Punisher his symbiote. Than I'll give Snake white phosphorous grenades (Willy Petes). That'll get rid of Frank quickly. (Dude, Snake is the man, I'm his biggest fan. lol)"

so are you a snake fanboy? lol

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I dont like Snake, but he would win. Because he's a genetically engineered super soldier who's been trained only for espionage and combat, and is a expert in most forms of combat, and stealth. Punisher is just a regular dude who's family got killed and he went crazy. Though he is pretty good in combat, stealth, and making traps, he cant beat Snake. Oh, but people who say Snake can beat Master Chief... they are just stupid ass fanboys.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"If it was part of it? Ok, I'll give Punisher his symbiote. Than I'll give Snake white phosphorous grenades (Willy Petes). That'll get rid of Frank quickly. (Dude, Snake is the man, I'm his biggest fan. lol)"
so are you a snake fanboy? lol "

No, I'm a fan. Fanboys are idiots that avoid logic and just show a million pictures or make their character unstoppable. (Gambit0, Lantern Prime and a few others)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dormammu says:

"Yeah, I dont like Snake, but he would win. Because he's a genetically engineered super soldier who's been trained only for espionage and combat, and is a expert in most forms of combat, and stealth. Punisher is just a regular dude who's family got killed and he went crazy. Though he is pretty good in combat, stealth, and making traps, he cant beat Snake. Oh, but people who say Snake can beat Master Chief... they are just stupid ass fanboys."

I hate Master Chief, but I know Snake can't win... even though his character's better.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree with u but u can like whoever u want. But ya there was a website where tons of Snake fanboys would argue that he would dominate Masterchief.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
No, I'm a *fan*. *Fanboys* are idiots that avoid logic and just show a million pictures or make their character unstoppable. (Gambit0, Lantern Prime and a few others)"

you forgot posting their entire history either in a thread or on their page.

the only Metal Gear game I've played was Metal Gear Solid 2 so i don't have the best knowledge of the game or its characters.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
No, I'm a *fan*. *Fanboys* are idiots that avoid logic and just show a million pictures or make their character unstoppable. (Gambit0, Lantern Prime and a few others)"
you forgot posting their entire history either in a thread or on their page. the only Metal Gear game I've played was Metal Gear Solid 2 so i don't have the best knowledge of the game or its characters. "

I forgot about that stupid posting thing.

You chose the bad one. 1 and 3 rocked. Pick those up one of these days and there's even a Metal Gear Solid Comic Book.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"I forgot about that stupid posting thing. You chose the bad one. 1 and 3 rocked. Pick those up one of these days and there's even a Metal Gear Solid Comic Book."

i guess there will be a movie coming out in 2009.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808372/

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

Leaps for joy and gathers money to make a Metal Gear Solid shirt

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halo also has a movie coming out and it's gunna be better than the Metal Gear movie.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell do u figure?!

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GL Bertron

I agree with Dorammu. What the hell are you talking about. Snake has shown to be the most merciless killer to ever grace the battle field. I wouldn't use MTG3 as a reference for this battle either though because #Spoiler# That wasn't Snake. That was Big Boss. I know they used all his best traits for the clone that became Snake, but the Snake that we know is even better at fighting and tactical strikes made up on the fly. Punisher is no push over but he couldn't beat Cap in a fight if he tried, and Snake is way more ruthless and armed than Cap.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

Dormammu says:

"Halo also has a movie coming out and it's gunna be better than the Metal Gear movie."

It got cancelled, I heard. Apparently, instead their making a Halo 3-part miniseries on TV.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

It may not be cancelled the status is unknown.

I think Punisher loses because he and Snake are both skilled killers, Snake was genetically engineered to make him better, but Punisher wasn't. This puts Snake over the top.

He wont beat Cap because, well, he's the same but better.

But for Master Chief... HAHAHA!

MC is a superhuman in a combat suit, trained since a very young age in a more intense training than Snakes (Spartam II training) he was also genetically enhanced; becoming a super soldier with enhanced bone structure, super speed, strength, and reflexes; he also has a directly linked to the brain with his combat suit, which further enchances reflexes. Mjolnir Mark VI (his current armor) also severely enhances his strength and speed. MC is a killing machine, has the ability to flip tanks like 12 feet into the air, hes a master of all weaponry, hand to hand, and all forms of combat, he can also be stealthy. I believe MC's accuracy is better than Snakes and so are his reflexes, Snake would be dead before he knew it. If it were hand to hand combat Snake still doesnt have a chance, he couldnt hurt MC (combat suit) while if MC hit Snake (which he would cause of his speed etc.) Snakes head would probably blow off of his body (superstrength). Oh and MC has a wider range of more advanced weaponry (plasma, grav hammer etc, and equipment bubble shield, regenerator, invisibility, invulnerability etc.) Even if Snake shoots MC he could easily take cover for the what 3 seconds? MC heals almost instantaneously and the shots that penetrate his armor or damage him, are quickly taken care of with biofoam. While if MC hits Snake hes dead. The only thing snake has on the MC is stealth, which MC also has, so thats not much of an advantage compared to MC's many advantages. MC wins no damn competition!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sparda

Snake can't even hurt Chief. If plasma bullets don't break his shield how will normal bullets break through his shield? I doubt even Snakes grenades could hurt Chief. Chief is what? A good 600 years in the future?

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like 550

Dokuganryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dokuganryu

Ok, so..... for everyone that said Punisher can't beat Snake or Cap..... HE KILLED THE FREAKIN MARVEL UNIVERSE! Has no one else read this issue? HE KILLS EVERYONE. You want ruthless killer? Snake kills genome soldiers that fall for knocking on a wall..... the Punisher killed.... EVERYONE. The man survived a nuclear holocaust..... he's an original. Not only did he kill everyone, but he did it in his old age. Snake may have been genetically engineered, but Frank Castle became whathe was through sheer perseverance and skill. Hehe, and yes i realize this is a week old thread..... but i was bored. =D

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Sparda says:

"Snake can't even hurt Chief. If plasma bullets don't break his shield how will normal bullets break through his shield? I doubt even Snakes grenades could hurt Chief. Chief is what? A good 600 years in the future?"

Sparda, this isn't on snakes defense. But, normal bullets do break through his shield. Battle Rifle? SMG? Assault Rifle? .50 Cal Sniper Rifle? Magnum? You CAN break the shileds with lead alone.

Anyone have a gamertags and play Halo 3 online? Take a guess what my tag is..lol.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Dokuganryu says:

"Ok, so..... for everyone that said Punisher can't beat Snake or Cap..... HE KILLED THE FREAKIN MARVEL UNIVERSE! Has no one else read this issue? HE KILLS EVERYONE. You want ruthless killer? Snake kills genome soldiers that fall for knocking on a wall..... the Punisher killed.... EVERYONE. The man survived a nuclear holocaust..... he's an original. Not only did he kill everyone, but he did it in his old age. Snake may have been genetically engineered, but Frank Castle became whathe was through sheer perseverance and skill. Hehe, and yes i realize this is a week old thread..... but i was bored. =D"

What If comics = Canon? He SHOT Galactus, dude... Maybe that story was cool in the 90's, even then I'll bet it wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pink Awesome

I dunno both are pretty badass, but I mean Francis is one tough dude, I mean in Marvel Zombies when all hell goes down, what does he do? He goes and kills the Kingpin just because he knows its his last chance. He is very seriouis, and Id say a better shot that Snake ever was portrayed. I give this one to Castiglione.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Doomhunter

I agree with Colt Python......HA! Fanboys...

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*blows off dust*

bump

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid Snake vs Punisher and yet everyone is talking about Master Chief lol

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Well this was totally derailed. And poor guy above thought he was getting a MGS movie way back in 09.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers