Solid Snake vs. Micheal Myers

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Gottheit

In Myer's old house. Snake isn't loaded for bear, but he ain't going in naked, either. He's armed with his knife, his standard pistol(a lot of ammo for it, too.), black camo as that would just work for the environment, a sawn-off pump action shotgun with 4 shots, and 1 grenade, not to mention rations and his cigar. And of course, Myers has whatever kitchen knife or trusty appliance the house has to offer...so, who walks out of there the winner?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishan
Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

uhmm...probly Snake...Michael Myers is slow stealthy and has pretty decent strength...but snake can just throw a grenade, use all shots with the shotty to the head, then he shoots MM in the head as long as he can...when he runs outta ammo for the pistol...he waits in a dark place for MM to look for him and just slits his throat, well MM is holding his neck about to play dead, Snake just slits the other side and slits the sides...and just punches MM in the head and his head falls off

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm. Possible. But, you forget, Myers has home-court advantage. Plus, to 'Nade Mikey boy, Snake has to find him first. And when you factor in that Myers would easily win any unarmed skirmish between the two of them with his superior strength and the fact that he doesn't hesitate with the kills, Snake might find that his path to victory isn't so obvious...

Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm....yeah....its kinda a stalemate.....i can think of ways for snake to win....and for MM to win

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Snake wins. Snake has fought people with superior strength and emerged victorious. Anyway here's what Snake does. Snake sneaks up behind Myers, cuts the tendon on the back of his foot, when Mike falls down Snake plants a grenade in his shirt, and runs out. It blows up, mike is found, Snake blows his brains out with the the M37

Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm yeah......that would work too...

Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm yeah......that would work too...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Legendary Bio Vishan says:

"hmm yeah......that would work too..."

Lol. Of course it would. I know Snake like the back of my hand.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Phorqe

No guns.... Meyers. If you slit his throat he'll be back up in 90 seconds.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lantern Prime

He'll whoop the crap out of Michael Myers one on one!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"No guns.... Meyers. If you slit his throat he'll be back up in 90 seconds."

I beg to differ. Snake would probably win one on one too.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gottheit

I gotta say, it feels like Chaos is underestimating Myers...that's probably because he doesn't recognize what awesome characters guys like Jason or Micheal are, and he's letting his preferences cloud his judgement...Your assumption about him slitting Myer's tendons is pretty cool, but there's one problem: How does Snake know where Myers is? Remember, Snake doesn't have radar, the people on his little headphone can't be reached for some reason, and Micheal either doesn't feel pain, or if he does, he completely ignores it...it would be extremely dangerous to crawl near Myers, especially when it takes time to get up from the crouching position, and Myers, like all Slashers, is dead quick when it comes to reaction time.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"I gotta say, it feels like Chaos is underestimating Myers...that's probably because he doesn't recognize what awesome characters guys like Jason or Micheal are, and he's letting his preferences cloud his judgement...Your assumption about him slitting Myer's tendons is pretty cool, but there's one problem: How does Snake know where Myers is? Remember, Snake doesn't have radar, the people on his little headphone can't be reached for some reason, and Micheal either doesn't feel pain, or if he does, he completely ignores it...it would be extremely dangerous to crawl near Myers, especially when it takes time to get up from the crouching position, and Myers, like all Slashers, is dead quick when it comes to reaction time."

I'm not letting preferences cloud my judgment. I'm stating what I think. Snake's sense are excellent, he has an incredible sense of sound. So he would hear anything going on. Also, for your assumption on the slicing of the tendons, the human body can't move if tendons are cut. If I cut the back of your ankles (basically that rope like thing), your going to fall because you can't move your ankles. Also, if you slit your wrists too deep, you lose movement in the fingers. Cut the back of your knees, same thing. You don't need pain to not be able to move. If Michael tries to slash Snake, Snake will most likely grab the knife, stab michael with his own knife, cut the back of his knees, and in his elbows, and like I said, blow him to pieces.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gottheit

Maybe your human body can't move, 'cause you totally suck...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Maybe *your* human body can't move, 'cause you totally suck..."

Why don't you go cut the back of your ankles smart @$$ and try to stand up, let alone walk. Better yet, why not look it up.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gottheit

And how about you do some research, man. Mikey is not grounded in any kind of logic or proper anatomy...I mean, even with his tendons cut, he would still be able to move, even though there's no possible way. And do you know why? Because that's more scary to movie-goers, that's why. Trust me, for Snake to win, he'd have to go with the shotgun, and all his ranged weapons, and the melee weapons as a last resort.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"And how about you do some research, man. Mikey is not grounded in any kind of logic or proper anatomy...I mean, even with his tendons cut, he would still be able to move, even though there's no possible way. And do you know why? Because that's more scary to movie-goers, that's why. Trust me, for Snake to win, he'd have to go with the shotgun, and all his ranged weapons, and the melee weapons as a last resort."

Now this is the part where I tell you to do more research. Snake has fought beings much more powerful and much faster than Myers, (Frank Jaeger for instance). Snake would be able to fight Myers in hand to hand combat and might be able to win. If Snake cuts Myer's throat, Myer's is dead. Snake can also break part of the handrail on the stairs and make a spear that he puts through Michael's head. Or here's another one. Snake fires the M37 right at Michael's head. So like I said, Snake wins.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gottheit

No dude, Myers would not die from a slit throat. He's come back from far worse. Myers either has some supernatural affliction, or just has a real awesome and unrealistic healing factor, but either way, these suggestions of yours wouldn't work. The M37 theory might work, but only if he unloaded all of it, then all of his handgun, then all the other weapons I gave him, then brought the house down. Then yeah, Myers would be knocked out for a year, and Snake wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"No dude, Myers would not die from a slit throat. He's come back from far worse. Myers either has some supernatural affliction, or just has a real awesome and unrealistic healing factor, but either way, these suggestions of yours wouldn't work. The M37 theory might work, but only if he unloaded all of it, then all of his handgun, then all the other weapons I gave him, then brought the house down. Then yeah, Myers would be knocked out for a year, and Snake wins."

Why do I get the feeling your trying to turn this into another one of the posts you did when you first made an account here and I got pissed off because I thought they were stupid?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gottheit

Huh?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Huh?"

Ok nevermind. I guess you aren't.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gottheit

Damn right.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake wins

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Zevick the Ender

snake wins....but you can almost put any character vs. snake ...and i'd say snake wins.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kool

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Barry Flash

Yes but Michael Myers in those films seems invinsible to me i bet if they made a film out of it Snake would do all of those things each of you have just said then he'd get back up.

He gets hit in the nuts in 'H20' with a fire extinguisher and shot and stabbed (which i've lost track on how many times) every movie. In 'resurrection' that black guy shoves him out the window and he ends up hanging he's practically invinsible!

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Barry Flash

Gottheit says:

"I gotta say, it feels like Chaos is underestimating Myers...that's probably because he doesn't recognize what awesome characters guys like Jason or Micheal are, and he's letting his preferences cloud his judgement...Your assumption about him slitting Myer's tendons is pretty cool, but there's one problem: How does Snake know where Myers is? Remember, Snake doesn't have radar, the people on his little headphone can't be reached for some reason, and Micheal either doesn't feel pain, or if he does, he completely ignores it...it would be extremely dangerous to crawl near Myers, especially when it takes time to get up from the crouching position, and Myers, like all Slashers, is dead quick when it comes to reaction time."

Yeah thats what i thought and if it's an old house, Myers is gonna hear the floor boards creek and would probably give Snake away. You don't know though that if in this situation Myers would be walking round the house looking for the 'intruder' or waiting for Snake to come to him.

Cos' it is Myers house he's gonna know where every room is and each window and stuff. I think he has a chance. If Snake beats him first time round (which he probably will)

then when Snake is not expecting it he'd just get right back up and slash him its hard to say who'd win. This is a good battle.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GambitO

SOLID SNAKE would put an end easily first to MICHAEL MYERS

had been defeated for human simple and currents so not serious for anything difficult that SOLID SNAKE defeated MICHAEL so alone it would fight a little with the one it stops this way at the end to pull up the head of MYERS

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gambitO....im proud of u.......u took some advice from your counselor got help.....now some things u say arent far fetched,

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

G willikers gang! Gambit0's right!

Avatar image for lollercoaster9000
lollercoaster9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake shoots Myers, turns around, notices that Myers disappeared, and is then stabbed in the back by him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4bdb186130b
deactivated-5c4bdb186130b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake curbstomps Micheal Myers he's taken on worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake dies. NOTHING he does in his wacky little fiction world matter's here. Because he simply can't do them. Snake is to ungrounded and fairytale. His get his arms snapped and neck broken. If snake had consistency to the point where certain things shouldn't be able to happen to him then I'd give him the nod. He's literally a parody going against a non comedic slasher.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake beats the crap out of Myers

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake absolutely stomps Myers. The speed gap is so ridiculous that Myers doesn’t have a hope in hell of ever tagging him.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbec86555232
deactivated-5fbec86555232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake dies. NOTHING he does in his wacky little fiction world matter's here. Because he simply can't do them. Snake is to ungrounded and fairytale. His get his arms snapped and neck broken. If snake had consistency to the point where certain things shouldn't be able to happen to him then I'd give him the nod. He's literally a parody going against a non comedic slasher.

Yeah Michael a non comedic slasher who gets his fodder ass kicked by untrained teenagers. Snake would punt his ass down ass in the ground and snap his neck until his body doesn't even move.