Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Kenboyofenaris said:

@CadenceV2: You know absolutely nothing about Halo, you have no knowledge of the books or the games.

Do you know how I know this? Because if you played or even watched videos from Halo Reach you would see that Noble 6, who's a Spartan 3 and therefore inferior to Jon in both augmentations and armor, survived falling through orbit in the manner that Chief did. Surviving burning through the atmosphere is a durability feat, surviving a drop from several miles from orbit to the surface is a durability feat

Just accept that you haven no idea what you're talking about, and in the future don't talk about things that you are clearly uneducated on

LOL uh huh :). "I played da game and read da books, Im da best Team Match Player of aaaal time" don't mean crap here guy. I played Halo 1-4. I read the pages of MC "feats" on this website more than anyone. I watch the Youtube Live action Videos put out for the game as prequels.

He is equal to a Space Marine (infact hes a direct ripoff since the books came out) from Games Workshop.

He is a 2-3 Toner. He has Steel Bones. He has Power Armour Equivalent Armour (That has been damage thru mass small fire). He has Shields that can barely Tank a RPG Blast. He has 5 times human Reaction at best. He is a Sharp Shooter (his CC skills are horrendous). Ontop of all this he has enhance Human Mind. I guess you can throw out Cortanna now since she is non existent lol.

Point is MC is not Invincible and can H2H hulk as some of you Fanboys believe.

Solid Snake can beat MC with the right Gear as he beaten Cyber Ninjas, Metal Gears, and Teams of Super Human Military Equipped Squads.

He cant win here with what he has as MC is a Small Tank in that armour.

His reaction time is 20 milliseconds. Average Human is 215. 10.75 times greater, not "5 times human reaction at best".

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pokergeist

@Drache64: Yeah read all that already. Where are the feats of Slo Motion he perceives the world? Where is the Feats of catching bullets? Where are the Feats of anything Speed wise that Wolverine, Spiderman, or anyone x5+ Speed of Average Human Reaction? There are no feats. Its all Speculation on the fans part.

@Laurcus: Ummm I believe your using my own Posted Argument vs MC here..... Thanks for agreeing with it lol.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DCsuperman0007

snake has beaten guys tougher than master chief.

examples

1. volgin

2. REX

3. raven

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Drache64: Yeah read all that already. Where are the feats of Slo Motion he perceives the world? Where is the Feats of catching bullets? Where are the Feats of anything Speed wise that Wolverine, Spiderman, or anyone x5+ Speed of Average Human Reaction? There are no feats. Its all Speculation on the fans part.

@Laurcus: Ummm I believe your using my own Posted Argument vs MC here..... Thanks for agreeing with it lol.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anything. I was just making a correction about his reaction time.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist

@Laurcus: I meant I'm Glad someone else is using the logic I use before. I'm not sure if it was a major typo on the writers part or not.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Drache64

really quick, just a lil pet peeve. no one uses different logic, logic is logic, there are no different logics or else it isn't logic because it wouldn't be constant. 

back on point:"" @Drache64 : Yeah read all that already. Where are the feats of Slo Motion he perceives the world? Where is the Feats of catching bullets? Where are the Feats of anything Speed wise that Wolverine, Spiderman, or anyone x5+ Speed of Average Human Reaction? There are no feats. Its all Speculation on the fans part. ""

i would not call my self a fan as i dont plan on even touching halo 4 and havent played halo since 3. but  I did read the book and that is where i'm getting my non-speculated info. please feel free to copy and paste any speculation on my part so i know what your talking about.

Kenboyofenaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kenboyofenaris

@CadenceV2 said:

@Kenboyofenaris said:

@CadenceV2: You know absolutely nothing about Halo, you have no knowledge of the books or the games.

Do you know how I know this? Because if you played or even watched videos from Halo Reach you would see that Noble 6, who's a Spartan 3 and therefore inferior to Jon in both augmentations and armor, survived falling through orbit in the manner that Chief did. Surviving burning through the atmosphere is a durability feat, surviving a drop from several miles from orbit to the surface is a durability feat

Just accept that you haven no idea what you're talking about, and in the future don't talk about things that you are clearly uneducated on

LOL uh huh :). "I played da game and read da books, Im da best Team Match Player of aaaal time" don't mean crap here guy. I played Halo 1-4. I read the pages of MC "feats" on this website more than anyone. I watch the Youtube Live action Videos put out for the game as prequels.

He is equal to a Space Marine (infact hes a direct ripoff since the books came out) from Games Workshop.

He is a 2-3 Toner. He has Steel Bones. He has Power Armour Equivalent Armour (That has been damage thru mass small fire). He has Shields that can barely Tank a RPG Blast. He has 5 times human Reaction at best. He is a Sharp Shooter (his CC skills are horrendous). Ontop of all this he has enhance Human Mind. I guess you can throw out Cortanna now since she is non existent lol.

Point is MC is not Invincible and can H2H hulk as some of you Fanboys believe.

Solid Snake can beat MC with the right Gear as he beaten Cyber Ninjas, Metal Gears, and Teams of Super Human Military Equipped Squads.

He cant win here with what he has as MC is a Small Tank in that armour.

You've never touched any piece of Halo lore and the evidence is overwhelming. If you did you would of known that the weaker Noble 6 survived a drop from orbit. You have no credibility here at all.

You played Halo 1-4 yet where unaware of the fact that weaker characters survived orbital drops, you played Halo 4 but where unaware of Chief tanking a nuclear explosion. You say his shields can barely tank an RPG blast when he tanked a full on hit from the second Oracle in Halo 3. You say he has 5 times human reaction speed, a human reacts at 215 milliseconds, a Spartan without armor reacts at 20 milleseconds, which is 10.75 faster than reaction time, the armor further augments it by a factor of 5 which is 53x faster than human reaction time, and it only gets better as the augmentations kick in, and its further increased with AI assistance

You know absolutely nothing about the character and I am disgusted by your lack of knowledge. His CC skills are horrendous even though he killed several master martial artist as a child. His CC skills are horrendous even though he can deliver precision strikes that snapped the spine of an Elite

Point is MC isn't invincible, no one said he is, and no one said he can H2H the Hulk, but your're knowledge of the character is non existent, anyone here can see that you don't have the slightest hell what you're talking about and are essentially trolling now.

Snake can beat MC if he's packing a few nuclear warheads, other than that he dies. He beat a Cyborg Ninja who not only doesn't have the same speed and durability feats that Chief does, but was malfunctioning when he fought him. Then he beat a bunch of featless goons, he beat superhuman miliatry equipped squads. These same squads that were killed by a girl, and if you're referring to FROGS these same soldiers that were mowed down left and right while Merly and Johnny proposed to each other. And you also failed to mention that in the first MGS game, three of these canon fodder held Snake up at gun point, kicked his ass and captured him. Anyway you try to spin it, Snake got taken down by 3 goons. The same goons that got taken down by Merly, end of story.

He beat Metal Gears, too bad that their creator purposely put a weakness on the outside of it letting Snake pick at it with missiles

Not only do you know nothing about Halo [obvious to everyone here] but you either know nothing about MGS or are such a fanboy that you're going to purposely put things out of context

@CadenceV2 said:

Further evidence that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. The 20 millesecond isn't speculation, it was scientifically meassured by Haisley and her team when the Spartans were going through training and augmentations.

Master Chief has deflected a missile with his hand, which is faster than a bullet

Halo First Strike page 12

The reaction times of the SPARTAN-IIs are so fast that they are able to think, react and see things happen in slow and fast motion - it is dubbed as "SPARTAN Time" by Kelly-087.

You read Da books according to your post, yet you asked for a feat that states if they can see the world in slow mo. Which is exactly what it states in First Strike

In other words you never read the books and essentially lied, You hear that sound? That's the soun of your credibility flushing down the toilet, not that you had much to begin with =/

I know you're a fanboy, and I know you want certain characters to win and lose, but lying only makes yourself look bad and it's not worth losing your self respect just to give or take away some brownie points from a fictional character. Just some friendly advice ;]

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kenboyofenaris: All I heard is Waaah and "you dont know anything at all" :)

I never said I read DA Bookz. I said I read the Pages of the Books used for feats.

Also Ultimate Captain America drops from Halo Drops with no Parachute and lands fine. Can he take a Nuke? No. Same with Nobel 6 and MC. They fall and take no damage. Big Deal. There design for that. Its not a valid Durability Feat.

He deflected a Missile. So what some Missils are slower than Mach 2. Big deal. There also huge objects seen and reacted too my humans all the time. No big feat there.

Your Quote on Reaction Time mean nothing when Master Chief never does Combat Speed on that level at all.

Also your comment of fanboy is perfect for ya since your rant and rave so hard about me being a Solid Snake Fanboy when he clearly loses this scenario. What am I being a Fanboy about? For who? LMAO.

Its okay. I know from the 6 post you have your either A) a member ban too many times for being a Troll or B) Dont want to be ban for talking garbage and too afraid to debate on your real account.

I guess that discredits you for ... anything. lol.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Vengance101

Chief

7/10 times.

He's just superior in every way except stealth.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Vengance101

@Fohdabing said:

@Vengance101 said:

Chief

7/10 times.

A 13 year old Chief would win 10/10, and just because Snake is in a stealth game doesn't mean he's better with stealth. Spartans have been sent on numerous recon, covert and black op missions. When Snake was sent into Shadow Moses he was caught and captured.

I only said 7/10

cause the other 3 are when snake sneaks in a shot with his rail gun.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fohdabing: LOL Another new account? Alrighty. :) Your right Troll man. MC can't be killed but by Galactus himself. LMAO.

Also you never read Ultimate Comics as Cap has Halo Jump once already and from Sky Scraper heights and higher more than that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guess Cap can tank a nuke too by your logic....... troll.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vengance101

@Fohdabing: technically it would, the kinetic energy from a squad of mac5 gun fire has drained his shields.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By renamed040924

@Vengance101 said:

Chief

7/10 times.

I believe Snake is the better H2H fighter.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nick_hero22

Master Chief destroys due to enhanced stats and technological superiority.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fohdabing: Name calling on a new account lol. Yup Troll confirmed. ;) I also said HALO Drop for Cap. Not Outer Space to Atmosphere drop. You know the one MC needed a debris Shield to survive!?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fohdabing: He never tank a Nuke LOL. He was taken away from the blast by Cortana when he detonated it. Out of Context much?

@nickzambuto said:

@Vengance101 said:

Chief

7/10 times.

I believe Snake is the better H2H fighter.

Agreed. Stealth and H2H Skill Snake is better.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Laurcus

@Fohdabing said:

@Vengance101 said:

@Fohdabing: technically it would, the kinetic energy from a squad of mac5 gun fire has drained his shields.

Technically it wouldn't. He's already tanked far worse than a rail gun. Including a nuke.

When has The Chief ever tanked a nuke? I seriously can't recall that ever happening, and I've played all the games, read the first 4 books and watched the anime/live action stuff. When did this happen?

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By INLIFE

Master Chief Wins....8/10

Here are some factors to consider both opponents:

• Cortana is a very important factor.
  • Master Chief's energy shields lose energy quickly.
  • Master Chief's armor (without shields) is slightly more impervious to bullets than the ODST armor.
  • Master Chief's reaction time is above 1000%.
  • Solid Snake is a clone and a highly trained operative.
  • Master Chief comes from a perfect gene pool, is highly trained, and is augmented.
  • Solid Snake has a great amount of intelligence and knowledge in nearly- everything tactical.
  • Solid Snake knows how to blend in.
  • Master Chief has the weight of half a ton (1000 pounds).
  • Solid Snake has ordinary weight, giving him a better advantage at stealth, movement, escape, and blending in.

The two times Solid Snake would win is by using his environment to hide, set a trap to counter Chief's shields, and then blow him up. Chief wins in all other encounters.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Fohdabing: Name calling on a new account lol. Yup Troll confirmed. ;) I also said HALO Drop for Cap. Not Outer Space to Atmosphere drop. You know the one MC needed a debris Shield to survive!?

I really don't think he needed a shield to survive that drop. He used one, but that doesn't mean it was absolutely required. And we do have evidence of this with Noble 6 surviving one, and The Chief surviving a drop like that in Halo 4 unaided.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Laurcus

@Droodanksareforpros said:

@Laurcus said:

@Fohdabing said:

@Vengance101 said:

Technically it wouldn't. He's already tanked far worse than a rail gun. Including a nuke.

When has The Chief ever tanked a nuke? I seriously can't recall that ever happening, and I've played all the games, read the first 4 books and watched the anime/live action stuff. When did this happen?

At the end of Halo 4, it was confirmed by 343 that Chief's armor was upgraded by the Librarian

I'm pretty sure it was Cortana that saved The Chief, not any kind of durability upgrade. Are you sure 343 wasn't talking about him being immune to The Composer? I'd need to see a source on a statement like that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pokergeist

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I really don't think he needed a shield to survive that drop. He used one, but that doesn't mean it was absolutely required. And we do have evidence of this with Noble 6 surviving one, and The Chief surviving a drop like that in Halo 4 unaided.

Maybe not. The Fact he used one makes me question it at all. Also I never seen the video of Nobel 6 (never played Reach) doing the same thing. Have a vid link.

Also I played the stupid 4th game. The Universe revolves around MC (literary plot that way) and he never tank a nuke at all. Cortana teleports him away somehow and says as much when MC asked "What happen" after he activated the Nuke. Fanboy misinterpreting think he can tank a Nuke now.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@Droodanksareforpros:

Cortana used the rest of her power to form a Hard light shield around chief to save him from the explosion.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pokergeist

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Droodanksareforpros:

Cortana used the rest of her power to form a Hard light shield around chief to save him from the explosion.

Bamsky there ya go. (to me it looked like she Teleported him) but Cortana saved him either way.

@Droodanksareforpros: Another new account? LOL

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

heres 6 surviving orbital drop

@CadenceV2:

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Maybe not. The Fact he used one makes me question it at all. Also I never seen the video of Nobel 6 (never played Reach) doing the same thing. Have a vid link.

Also I played the stupid 4th game. The Universe revolves around MC (literary plot that way) and he never tank a nuke at all. Cortana teleports him away somehow and says as much when MC asked "What happen" after he activated the Nuke. Fanboy misinterpreting think he can tank a Nuke now.

And Noble 6 is just a Spartan 3. I think The Chief was just trying to minimize damage. I mean, he can't exactly see the future, and I think if he were to hit the wrong kind of terrain he could die or be severely injured. Makes sense to do everything you can to protect yourself when going into the unknown like that. Orbital drops aren't exactly common for him.

And I agree, he didn't tank a nuke, not unless I see a direct statement from 343 saying otherwise.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Pokergeist

@Lagtrainerus: Find me proof that he survived a Nuke? It went off. Next scene he asks Cortana what happen who has him clearly in some new environment or shield.

skip to 24:20. For Nuke

Ski to 26:14 "I only had enough to get you OFF THE SHIP!"

Cortana teleported him Troll.

@CerberusPrime3k: @Laurcus: Bamsky!

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2: Bamsky?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pokergeist

@CerberusPrime3k said:

heres 6 surviving orbital drop

@CadenceV2:

Thanks for the Vid. It seems they can stay undamage from Orbital Falls but Gunfire still eats thru the armour. Again falling Feat is not the same as tanking a Tank Shell. Good standard for the Armour to remain intact.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Pokergeist

@ardmurders8: No I been correct before thanks to the Feats and Facts from Neighborhoodcomicgeek, Derange Midgite, as well playing Games 1-4.

Master chief at best is a 2-3 Toner, at best 5 time Reaction time of a human in Armour, and requires weapons like the Rail Gun, .50 Cal, or Stinger Missiles to harm. None of whitch Snake is packing.

All I was proven Wrong is his Armour can survive the heat of re entry.

@Laurcus said:

Don't ask me why I say these things....

Iceclimbersstt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Iceclimbersstt

@CadenceV2 said:

@ardmurders8: No I been correct before thanks to the Feats and Facts from Neighborhoodcomicgeek, Derange Midgite, as well playing Games 1-4.

Master chief at best is a 2-3 Toner, at best 5 time Reaction time of a human in Armour, and requires weapons like the Rail Gun, .50 Cal, or Stinger Missiles to harm. None of whitch Snake is packing.

All I was proven Wrong is his Armour can survive the heat of re entry.

@Laurcus said:

Don't ask me why I say these things....

No you've been wrong on almost everything due to not having any knowledge of the Haloverse

Don't really care about what Geek and Midget have said, I've already proven that Spartans have 20 millsecond reaction time which is 10.75 faster than the 215 that humans have. Amplified 5x by armor, and further over time and with AI assistance. You have yet to refute this

Canonically Gunfire has never damaged Spartans armor. in Halo Reach Kat was killed by a needler rifle which isn't standard gun fire. In Forward Unto Dawn a needler round shattered on Chiefs armor

You also asked for a feat that shows Spartans percieving things in slow mo, and you were given exactly thatt, proof that they percieve things in slow motion.

So you're wrong about reaction and speed, durability, the orbitial drop, you also said they were horrendous CC fighters which further proves that you have no knowledge of the Haloverse

So you're 1-5 as of right now. Bad track record is bad

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Pokergeist

@Iceclimbersstt: The fact you make a new account everytime discredits your life. Begone Troll.

Iceclimbersstt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Iceclimbersstt

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus: Also on the Reaction time. Its been said in many Online sources http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/ or http://www.anandtech.com/show/2803/2 or http://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/1-average-human-reaction-time-200-milliseconds-use-fact-determine-distance-car-travel-high-q1017897 or a hundred other sites that 200 milliseconds is average Human.

Master Chief is 20 Milliseconds. Thats like minus 180 Milliseconds yes? Hes slower in reaction time to average human ;)

Or was this a HUGE oversight in science by the Author of the book?

It's 215

Try again

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/stats.php

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/03/10/test-your-reaction-time-with-human-benchmark/

http://www.nuffieldfoundation.org/practical-biology/measuring-reaction-time-human-nerve-controlled-reaction

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/102395&view=unread

So 180 millseconds is faster than 20 millseconds? That's like saying 180 seconds is faster than 20 seconds

I know you aren't very intelligent but jeez can't you even count? Did the education system in your area go under or what?

And even if humans could react at 200 that would still put Spartans at 10x faster than human reaction time

@CadenceV2 said:

@Iceclimbersstt: The fact you make a new account everytime discredits your life. Begone Troll.

How does it feel? Knowing that a troll like me with 100 accounts can still debate circles around you? Gosh that must be embarrassing lol

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pokergeist

after reading up on Milliseconds to daily things. John would see the Frame rate of a Video Tape at 20 Milliseconds. His Armour suppose to increase this to X5.

Does he actually show the reaction Speed to see Electricity moving? Ever?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pokergeist

@Iceclimbersstt: Granted you got me there. Considering how much I been drinking sorry if my milliseconds math was opposite LOL. Troll.

Iceclimbersstt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Iceclimbersstt

@CadenceV2: Electrical currents aren't hard to see, a regular human can see them.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Pokergeist

@Iceclimbersstt: Electricity moves over half the Speed of Light. You been drinking too?

Iceclimbersstt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Iceclimbersstt

@CadenceV2 said:

@Iceclimbersstt: Electricity moves over half the Speed of Light. You been drinking too?

Electrical currents aren't half the speed of light. Even master chief can't see something that's half the speed of light, you'd need to be freaking Superman or Flash to see that, so I'm not sure why you brought that up.

Iceclimbersstt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Iceclimbersstt

@CadenceV2 said:

@Iceclimbersstt: Granted you got me there. Considering how much I been drinking sorry if my milliseconds math was opposite LOL. Troll.

I'd assume you're drunk most of the time given all the hog wash you post on this site. You're probably a borderline alcoholic

You know what though, I think I'm done, you've already admitted to being wrong on like 6 different arguments, I've given you credit for 1 thing making your track record 1-6

This site use to be great because guys like Zoom, ATPhantom, Morpheus, Static Shock, Citizenbane, Lunacyde

But they're all gone now and what are we left with? Idiots like you, Nickzambuto, and several others who should die in a fire

I'm done, I accept your concession but I don't want to be associated with morons like you

have a great life.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#89  Edited By JamesKM716

Chief should stomp from what i know of Snake....

.... But i don't know much of Snake.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Pokergeist

@Iceclimbersstt said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I'd assume you're drunk most of the time given all the hog wash you post on this site. You're probably a borderline alcoholic

You know what though, I think I'm done, you've already admitted to being wrong on like 6 different arguments, I've given you credit for 1 thing making your track record 1-6

This site use to be great because guys like Zoom, ATPhantom, Morpheus, Static Shock, Citizenbane, Lunacyde

But they're all gone now and what are we left with? Idiots like you, Nickzambuto, and several others who should die in a fire

I'm done, I accept your concession but I don't want to be associated with morons like you

have a great life.

Oh Your me and Nicks Stalker. You should buy me chocalates one day. :)

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#91  Edited By RazzaTazz

@Iceclimbersstt: It is never ok to call people morons or idiots. The following people knew that:

Zoom, ATPhantom, Morpheus, Static Shock, Citizenbane, Lunacyde

Also moving this to off topic, two video game characters are not within the confines of the battles section rules.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LordVulcan

@decepticondave_: umm what? chiefs shields barly noticed getting shot by a smg. survived a nuke. among other things.. he can pick up a wart hog and tosses it. what has snake done to compare? loved to see this. and chief is very stealthy read the books. and master chiefs shields are stronger then the covies. so theres that. and if you think you all ready now who's gonna win why did you make this? this is like a failed attempt at spite. and also your gonna have to nerf chief a lot harder for snake to win this.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By minigunman123

The Solid Snake fanboyism is strong in this thread.

Master Chief takes it 9/10 times.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By renamed040924

@minigunman123 said:

Considering the amount of hate and trollage he usually gets, that's just fine with me :P

Given the scenario of OP, Snake does indeed lose *sniff sniff* HOWEVER, it's really not a fair match in the first place. If Snake was allowed his Rail Gun, his only weapon that can harm Chief, then he would indeed win; keep it stealthy and just snipe him out, ya know?

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By minigunman123

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

Considering the amount of hate and trollage he usually gets, that's just fine with me :P

Given the scenario of OP, Snake does indeed lose *sniff sniff* HOWEVER, it's really not a fair match in the first place. If Snake was allowed his Rail Gun, his only weapon that can harm Chief, then he would indeed win; keep it stealthy and just snipe him out, ya know?

Chief has incredibly refined and augmented senses though, he regularly finds and kills cloaked elites (who are basically invisible and nimble) and I've heard that he can see and react to bullets as if they were going somewhat slow, to his eyes (unfortunately I don't know where people get that feat from). He can also supposedly hear a pin drop in a sandstorm and he's also, as the games and books show, very lucky. I don't think Snake could simply snipe Chief that easily. He also moved out of the way of a couple bullets that were about to hit him in the face, during a training exercise in which the marines were upset and switched to live ammo for payback, when he was a young teenager, in the book "Halo: First Strike"; I think it may have been just after, or before his augmentations, but he didn't have his Mjolnir armor on and he was still very young, either way.

Basically, Chief is pretty much set to win against a non-augmented or non-super powerful foe. Batman probably wouldn't win either ;_;

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By renamed040924

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

Chief has incredibly refined and augmented senses though, he regularly finds and kills cloaked elites (who are basically invisible and nimble) and I've heard that he can see and react to bullets as if they were going somewhat slow, to his eyes (unfortunately I don't know where people get that feat from). He can also supposedly hear a pin drop in a sandstorm and he's also, as the games and books show, very lucky. I don't think Snake could simply snipe Chief that easily. He also moved out of the way of a couple bullets that were about to hit him in the face, during a training exercise in which the marines were upset and switched to live ammo for payback, when he was a young teenager, in the book "Halo: First Strike"; I think it may have been just after, or before his augmentations, but he didn't have his Mjolnir armor on and he was still very young, either way.

Basically, Chief is pretty much set to win against a non-augmented or non-super powerful foe. Batman probably wouldn't win either ;_;

Snake has fought plenty of invisible enemies too, so that's nothing new to him. Hell, Big Boss played hide n' seek with an invisible super soldier in the forest and won, and Solid Snake snuck up on him!

If "a few bullets" are Chief's greatest reflex feat, he's greatly outmatched in speed when Old Snake had hypersonic reaction time, let alone Snake in his prime.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By minigunman123

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

Snake has fought plenty of invisible enemies too, so that's nothing new to him. Hell, Big Boss played hide n' seek with an invisible super soldier in the forest and won, and Solid Snake snuck up on him!

If "a few bullets" are Chief's greatest reflex feat, he's greatly outmatched in speed when Old Snake had hypersonic reaction time, let alone Snake in his prime.

You can't really measure reaction time like that, you have to measure it in time, not speed/velocity. It's like, you can move, e.g. run, at hypersonic speeds, but your reaction time is 10 milliseconds, e.g. it takes you 10 milliseconds to notice something and start reacting to it.

At any rate, how can a normal, non-super, non-augmented, completely otherwise normal, human being do that? :P either way though, Chief was a child when he did that feat, didn't complete all his training yet, had no field experience yet, and didn't have his armor on, so that's not his greatest feat, just the only one I'm aware of, of that nature.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By renamed040924

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

You can't really measure reaction time like that, you have to measure it in time, not speed/velocity. It's like, you can move, e.g. run, at hypersonic speeds, but your reaction time is 10 milliseconds, e.g. it takes you 10 milliseconds to notice something and start reacting to it.

At any rate, how can a normal, non-super, non-augmented, completely otherwise normal, human being do that? :P either way though, Chief was a child when he did that feat, didn't complete all his training yet, had no field experience yet, and didn't have his armor on, so that's not his greatest feat, just the only one I'm aware of, of that nature.

Gray Fox was cutting Machine Gun bullets out of the air before he hit puberty. 30 years later, a fully grown, highly trained, 100 tonning Cyborg Ninja Frank Jaeger falls to Snake's fists.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By minigunman123

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

Gray Fox was cutting Machine Gun bullets out of the air before he hit puberty. 30 years later, a fully grown, highly trained, 100 tonning Cyborg Ninja Frank Jaeger falls to Snake's fists.

Crazy. Like I said though, how can Snake do that if he's completely normal?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By renamed040924

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@minigunman123 said:

Crazy. Like I said though, how can Snake do that if he's completely normal?

Because it's a video game.