• 88 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so sorry, it was my stupid computer, kept reloading the page and resending the information, again i'm so sorry.

But can we please post on this thread, and not any of the post delete's on please.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, well, doing a consideration of Snake and Leon (even though its obvious no matter what, Snake would win this hand's down) I have to vote Snake.

#4 Edited by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake wins
 
There is nothing that Leon can do that Snake cant do better

#5 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"Snake wins  There is nothing that Leon can do that Snake cant do better "
#6 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

any version of snake wins

#7 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

*Flips a coin*
 
Heads.
 
 
 
Snake.

#8 Posted by X The UnSeen (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid snake wins this easily he taught me every thing i know about stealth combat and i could beat Leon and Chris at the same time.

#9 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio
@X The UnSeen said:
"Solid snake wins this easily he taught me every thing i know about stealth combat and i could beat Leon and Chris at the same time. "

haha
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake would beat Leon pretty badly.

#11 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

solid snake would own RE

#12 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid snake...would win...but Leon is cool so no hard feelings
#13 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid snakes curbs stomps leon with 1 hand behind his back

#14 Posted by EVILRYUX2fold (423 posts) - - Show Bio

know this is old but.... LEON WINS. Leon can hold a rocket launcer with 1 hand and sprint with it, Fight of hordes of zombies, Fight off plagas infecteds, Fend off krauser with a knife, Defeat a tyrant Multiple times without Assistance from a ninja like snake with metal gear, Leon defeated H.U.N.K. who solos mgs and also has infinite ammo and stealth camo, and please PLEASE don't bring chris into this, Chris is by far stronger than snake because chris lifted and punched a boulder, Leon wins because he's just better and cooler

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@EVILRYUX2fold said:


                   

know this is old but.... LEON WINS. Leon can hold a rocket launcer with 1 hand and sprint with it, Fight of hordes of zombies, Fight off plagas infecteds, Fend off krauser with a knife, Defeat a tyrant Multiple times without Assistance from a ninja like snake with metal gear, Leon defeated H.U.N.K. who solos mgs and also has infinite ammo and stealth camo, and please PLEASE don't bring chris into this, Chris is by far stronger than snake because chris lifted and punched a boulder, Leon wins because he's just better and cooler



                   

               

Oh yeah well Snake Carries a Nikita ML, Stinger ML, PSG Sniper Rifle, AK-74, M-14, M-9, .45, Desert Eagle, Claymores, Frags, Smoke Gernades, Chaff, Night Vision Goggles, Infared Goggles, and 5 Cardboard Boxes up his ASS!!!! Hes runiing and jumping with 4x the weight Leon can. Snake also has Inffinit Ammo Bandana and Invisible stealth Suit. Oh and Snake smokes which is cool. Cigerrats are cooool. 
 
Snake Wins.
#16 Posted by rdskns4eva (200 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake wins.

#18 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake easily - Leon wouldn't even see him coming *SNAP*

#19 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:


                   

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...



                   

               


How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. 
 
Snake wins hands down.
#21 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake -

more experience

genetically enhanced

trained from birth to be one of the worlds best soldiers

it would still be a decent tussle though.

#22 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

snake

#23 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

#24 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:



                   

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO



                   

               

LOL arnt we going with Game Versions? In the Game Version (the only version I know of too for Snake) he as all that crazy crap. Leon doesnt in Game Version. OP Says with ALL HIS WEAPONS!
 
If if we go by Cinematics Snake has jumped off Missils from Hind Copters, Beaten a Cyborg Ninja in H2H, Took out a Metal Gear twice! beaten the greatest Soilder in the World Big Boss. Sneaking Skills that Leon never shown much less comapred to. Even as a decripid old man Snake beaten the 4 Beaty and the Beast Corps. That alone is better than whatever Garbage Leon face in his PRIME! 
 
Outclass in everyway including feats.
#25 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92
Thats True. That Codec support is the shiznit.
#27 Edited by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

LOL arnt we going with Game Versions? In the Game Version (the only version I know of too for Snake) he as all that crazy crap. Leon doesnt in Game Version. OP Says with ALL HIS WEAPONS! If if we go by Cinematics Snake has jumped off Missils from Hind Copters, Beaten a Cyborg Ninja in H2H, Took out a Metal Gear twice! beaten the greatest Soilder in the World Big Boss. Sneaking Skills that Leon never shown much less comapred to. Even as a decripid old man Snake beaten the 4 Beaty and the Beast Corps. That alone is better than whatever Garbage Leon face in his PRIME! Outclass in everyway including feats.

We are using game versions but not game play mechanics. It like saying solid snake can survive anything with a ration equipped. Twin snakes is Non-canon...frank's suit was malfunctioning when snake fought him... not only that frank wanted to die by snake. "I am a prisoner of death only you can free me!" In MGS4 snake relied heavily on tech... He had a muscle suit.. octo camo, the solid eye& the Mk 1 metal gear. Anybody could be a master of stealth with that tech. Snake did beat the B&B corps but they weren't impressive anyways. Laughing octopus would hide and wait for you to shoot her during the fight. Crying wolf exits the wolf like an idiot. Raging raven used a grenade launcher wow. Mantis nano machine control didnt work on snake so she threw knifes. Leon could clear MGS4 bosses with the same tech snake had no question.

Leon would beat snake man to man just weapons.

#28 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@spartan92: Thats True. That Codec support is the shiznit.
#29 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

Codec support? as in GW? as in the patriots? They helped snake complete his entire mission in mgs4

#30 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

Codec support? as in GW? as in the patriots? They helped snake complete his entire mission in mgs4

Yea i know but Snake didnt have much help apart from codec support and the few odd characters.

#31 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake wins. If it is young snake and they go h2h against each other the results for leon wouldn't be pretty.

#32 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

Codec support? as in GW? as in the patriots? They helped snake complete his entire mission in mgs4

Yea i know but Snake didnt have much help apart from codec support and the few odd characters.

Solid Snake just isn't impressive. He hardly has any feats against people who actually tried to kill him. He is the most unimpressive of the three clones. Liquid would've finished him off if he weren't affected by fox die. He was bested by Fotune & Vamp in MGS2. He didn't really do anything in MGS4 besides go up against frogs with rat patrols help and beat the B&B corps who were really horrible individually. Snake sneaked around while troops were distracted with proxy wars. Raiden saved snakes butt several times in MGS4 as well. I mean come on Snake is overrated garbage. Leon wins this

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@GTG12 said:


                   

Snake wins. If it is young snake and they go h2h against each other the results for leon wouldn't be pretty.



                   

               
#34 Edited by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12 said:

Snake wins. If it is young snake and they go h2h against each other the results for leon wouldn't be pretty.

Young snake? you mean the guy who didnt even embrace CQC because of his hatred of Big Boss... He gets stomped H2H. and if its old snake. Check 11:00 min second vid

Leon is far more impressive than Solid Snake the ultimate jobber.....

Jack Krauser would obliterate Liquid Ocelot

#35 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

Codec support? as in GW? as in the patriots? They helped snake complete his entire mission in mgs4

Yea i know but Snake didnt have much help apart from codec support and the few odd characters.

Solid Snake just isn't impressive. He hardly has any feats against people who actually tried to kill him. He is the most unimpressive of the three clones. Liquid would've finished him off if he weren't affected by fox die. He was bested by Fotune & Vamp in MGS2. He didn't really do anything in MGS4 besides go up against frogs with rat patrols help and beat the B&B corps who were really horrible individually. Snake sneaked around while troops were distracted with proxy wars. Raiden saved snakes butt several times in MGS4 as well. I mean come on Snake is overrated garbage. Leon wins this

He bested Vamp in MGS4 when he was when he was old due to the accelerated aging and injected with the new foxdie ( which also mutated ) by drebin. He also beat the B & B unit when he was old.

Leon wont win most of the time he fought slow moving infected and on the subject of overated .... L and Light.

#36 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

Codec support? as in GW? as in the patriots? They helped snake complete his entire mission in mgs4

Yea i know but Snake didnt have much help apart from codec support and the few odd characters.

Solid Snake just isn't impressive. He hardly has any feats against people who actually tried to kill him. He is the most unimpressive of the three clones. Liquid would've finished him off if he weren't affected by fox die. He was bested by Fotune & Vamp in MGS2. He didn't really do anything in MGS4 besides go up against frogs with rat patrols help and beat the B&B corps who were really horrible individually. Snake sneaked around while troops were distracted with proxy wars. Raiden saved snakes butt several times in MGS4 as well. I mean come on Snake is overrated garbage. Leon wins this

He bested Vamp in MGS4 when he was when he was old due to the accelerated aging and injected with the new foxdie ( which also mutated ) by drebin. He also beat the B & B unit when he was old.

Leon wont win most of the time he fought slow moving infected and on the subject of overated .... L and Light.

This conversation is over...

#37 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: He still knew a variety of martial arts that could take him down. I'm sure CQC would've been seen more in the earlier games but Kojima thought of it in mgs3 and he retconned the stuff so that after he found out Big Boss was his dad he stopped using CQC and did some form of karate.

By the way, he ends up destroying Ocelot in a h2h fight even though he went through a microwave 30 minutes earlier. So that thing you posted doesn't really matter anymore.

It is obvious you have snake hate lol.

#38 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92 said:



                   

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@spartan92 said:

@Enemybird said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Enemybird said:

You guys are seriously overrating Snake...

How so Snake carries over 1000 pounds of gear on him and has A weapon for any situation and Radar that tells him if Leon knows hes there or not. Snake wins hands down.

Snake carrying all those items is a game play mechanic. Snake doesn't get tech just weapon's so no solid eye or soliton radar. Most of snakes feats are due to the fact that his enemies weren't even trying to kill him. In MGS1, MGS2, & MGS4 snake was nothing more than a puppet. He has to sneak past PMC and terrorists. Raiden, a man with VR training, training as a child solider and solidus snakes apprentice...completed a mission modeled after shadow Moses with moderate difficulty.

Leon as gone up against real evil. He has proven ability. This match goes to Leon IMO

Raiden had Snake and Otacon helping him for most of the misson also Stillman and Olga. Plus his Codec support.

Codec support? as in GW? as in the patriots? They helped snake complete his entire mission in mgs4

Yea i know but Snake didnt have much help apart from codec support and the few odd characters.

Solid Snake just isn't impressive. He hardly has any feats against people who actually tried to kill him. He is the most unimpressive of the three clones. Liquid would've finished him off if he weren't affected by fox die. He was bested by Fotune & Vamp in MGS2. He didn't really do anything in MGS4 besides go up against frogs with rat patrols help and beat the B&B corps who were really horrible individually. Snake sneaked around while troops were distracted with proxy wars. Raiden saved snakes butt several times in MGS4 as well. I mean come on Snake is overrated garbage. Leon wins this

He bested Vamp in MGS4 when he was when he was old due to the accelerated aging and injected with the new foxdie ( which also mutated ) by drebin. He also beat the B & B unit when he was old.

Leon wont win most of the time he fought slow moving infected and on the subject of overated .... L and Light.



                   

               

Bamsky for the Truth! 
 
  
  
 
 Snake beats Cyborg Ninja
  
  Cyborg Proves hes the man with 3 Guns aimed at him. Also beats Sniperwolf first match. 
 
  
  
 Snake beats a Supernatural, Mini Gun Weilding, Raven! 
 
  
   
Snake fights Expert Marksman Revolver Ocelot in a C4 wired Room. Then Battle Cyborg Ninja after words!!!! 
 

  
   
Snake causes intial Damage to MG Rex. More than Leon I bet could of done against Liquid in that! 
 
  
   
After the draining battle with Liquid in Rex and Liquid wounded from being in Rex these 2 Super Soilders battle it out. Notice how the Double punch was so strong that Dust kicked up from the Shock of it! 
 
  
   
Snake Literal doges Missils and Machine Gun Fire while taking Explosive Shockwaves up close. He then JUMPS off a Missil and fires a Stinger right back 50 feet in the air! 
  
 
 

 
 
This is a young Snake. Hes still ontop of his game as OLD SNAKE?! Proving even with age hes still A gmae material. So hows Leon winning this?
#39 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: this guys post is exactly all the reasons snake wins @Enemybird:

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon S.K.

Moderator
#41 Edited by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: @GTG12: I hate to break it to you Noob's but twins snakes is NON CANON. Which means any and everything snake did in that story didnt happen. If you want to use MGS1 feats keep in mind no one in fox hound wanted Snake dead, they needed him alive to put in the PAL code. Not only that, Snake was infecting fox hound members with foxdie. Liquid even mocked Snake by saying "You didnt think you made here all by yourself did you?". Even in the beginning of MGS1 Liquid knew snake was coming from the start. The only person who wanted to kill Snake was Liquid after he put in the PAL code. As i mentioned beofre Liquid would've succeeded in killing him if it weren't for Fox-die. Which means Snake sucks...MGS2 once again solid snakes cover was blown before the mission even began. He was bested by Vamp, & Fortune. Who could've easily killed him. I mean how many examples do you want?

Snakes real feats come from Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2 solid snake. But those are hard to gauge considerirng the quality of the game. For that reason I give Leon the win.

#42 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12 said:

@Enemybird: He still knew a variety of martial arts that could take him down. I'm sure CQC would've been seen more in the earlier games but Kojima thought of it in mgs3 and he retconned the stuff so that after he found out Big Boss was his dad he stopped using CQC and did some form of karate.

By the way, he ends up destroying Ocelot in a h2h fight even though he went through a microwave 30 minutes earlier. So that thing you posted doesn't really matter anymore.

It is obvious you have snake hate lol.

I don't hate Snake i just apply the saying... "When a person shows you who they are believe them". If Snake were superior to ocelot h2h he would't have gotten STOMPED and embarrassed by Ocelot. I've seen snakes h2h and it was nothing... The Boss was impressive but Solid Snake please....

#43 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll pick Snake.

#44 Posted by killerfacepwnez (51 posts) - - Show Bio

leon is faster and more skilled, he'll send snake to the after life

#45 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: Even if we are not going off twin snakes he still defeated all of those guys. He defeated the worlds best sniper in a blizzard and she was wearing all white to snakes black so she had the advantage and snake still killed her. He defeated the raven guy by throwing a grenade in a tank. Then there are the metal gear feats where he beat the greatest soldier in the world not once but twice and the second time he did it with hairspray and a lighter while big boss had his patriot/machine gun. He also ended up beating vamp as an old man so that pretty much refutes mgs2. He also beat the living crap out of both liquid and liquid ocelot despite coming out of an intense fight with a metal gear and the one with liquid ocelot he came out of a microwave.

I have played Resident evil 4 and 5 and I have seen their enemies. While those are good games I am pretty much sure I could kill 10+ of those small moving zombies with a katana. Now in MGS they have trained soldiers who I probably couldn't even take out 1. Snake has fought what leon has fought and then some.

I take it your not good at taking losses because 80% or more people think snake win.

#46 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:



                   

@CadenceV2: @GTG12: I hate to break it to you Noob's but twins snakes is NON CANON. Which means any and everything snake did in that story didnt happen. If you want to use MGS1 feats keep in mind no one in fox hound wanted Snake dead, they needed him alive to put in the PAL code. Not only that, Snake was infecting fox hound members with foxdie. Liquid even mocked Snake by saying "You didnt think you made here all by yourself did you?". Even in the beginning of MGS1 Liquid knew snake was coming from the start. The only person who wanted to kill Snake was Liquid after he put in the PAL code. As i mentioned beofre Liquid would've succeeded in killing him if it weren't for Fox-die. Which means Snake sucks...MGS2 once again solid snakes cover was blown before the mission even began. He was bested by Vamp, & Fortune. Who could've easily killed him. I mean how many examples do you want?

Snakes real feats come from Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2 solid snake. But those are hard to gauge considerirng the quality of the game. For that reason I give Leon the win.



                   

               

I really like a Source saying Twin Snakes is NOT CANNON. Really seems strange since Twin Snakes is just Upgraded Gameplay and better Greaphics. So how is a Game with Better Graphics and Updated Gameplay (Which nothing to do with the Story) Non Cannon. Is it becuase it make Leon and your Arguments look bad?  
 
You also seem to ignor all of his feats as Old Snake. I guess thats Non Cannon too.
#47 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Snake's stache beats Leon's emo hair

#48 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: it probably contributes to leon losing the battle haha.

#49 Posted by EVILRYUX2fold (423 posts) - - Show Bio

nope in re2 and 4 leon can cary a type writer, grenade launcher, ALL GUNS herbs and fa sprays and still not lose psyche like snake... Leon got shot in the chest and was perfectly fine (I Checked his condition) And leon still fended of krauser with a knife. Re6 leon really kicks snake's but.

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

He feats are pathetic compared to Snakes in everyway.