#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Gear for Both.

Pre Last Hunt Kraven.

MGS4 Snake with Nanonites for peak Fighting.

Battle in Disney World. Kraven dropped in Animal Kingdom, Snake in Down Town Disney.

Round 1: Hunting the other with all they have (My Bad, Means Blood Lusted with their Gear).

Round 2: H2H (no weapons Kraven, Knife and .45 for Snake)

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2 goes to Sergei. Round 1 seems unbalanced to me.

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, can you clarify what you mean by "everything they have," as it seems to contradict the standard gear rule also in the OP.

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2 goes to Kraven.

Round 1 as well assuming the "everything they have" means they're trying best and not that they have every weapon they've ever had.

#5 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2 in no way goes to Kraven.

#6 Posted by ccraft (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake wins

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22830 posts) - - Show Bio

What is standard gear for snake?

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7952 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: @Decoy Elite: Edited.

#10 Edited by nickzambuto (14121 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 goes to Kraven. Giving Snake a gun in round 2 makes it a stomp. Take that away and we'll talk.

@BringnIt said:

Round 2 goes to Sergei.

@Decoy Elite said:

Round 2 goes to Kraven.

gtfo

@jashro44 said:

What is standard gear for snake?

OctoCamo (active camouflage), Solid Eye (radar/imaging device that analyzes all soldiers currently in combat and their weapons in real time), SOCOM (combat pistol), Stun Knife (electric-zappy knife) maybe an M4 or FAMAS.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (14121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, my bad. They get gear in round 1. Snake should take it solely for that.

#12 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

A .45 and a knife isn't going to drop Sergei, considering his immortality/healing factor. He's been stabbed in the heart by his daughter, had his sternum broken by Spider-Man, stabbed through the chest by Venom and none of this put him down or even impacted him overly much, and he survived a massive blow from an enraged Hulk (whether or not he was KOed wasn't shown). In terms of H2H, he's beaten Daredevil--who was aided by Black Widow--and had T'Challa on the run before, as well as having the physical stats edge on Snake.

#13 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven both rounds.

#14 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake takes both rounds.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (14121 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

A .45 and a knife isn't going to drop Sergei, considering his immortality/healing factor. He's been stabbed in the heart by his daughter, had his sternum broken by Spider-Man, stabbed through the chest by Venom and none of this put him down or even impacted him overly much, and he survived a massive blow from an enraged Hulk (whether or not he was KOed wasn't shown). In terms of H2H, he's beaten Daredevil--who was aided by Black Widow--and had T'Challa on the run before, as well as having the physical stats edge on Snake.

I was assuming we weren't gonna use current Kraven, for those exact reasons you listed. There's really not much of anything Snake, or pretty much anyone else, can do against him when he's immortal.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: When he become immortal?! I thought he had a mild Healing Factor and that was all.... Anyway for this fight I wasnt using him with Immortality. That be stupid....

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (14121 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: When he become immortal?! I thought he had a mild Healing Factor and that was all.... Anyway for this fight I wasnt using him with Immortality. That be stupid....

After his revival some mystical crap went down and now he can only die by Spider-Man's hand.

So I'll assume we're using Kraven-Pre Last Hunt? Does he have his potion?

#18 Posted by jashro44 (22830 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortality doesn't mean you can't be incapacitated via bullet to the head. Deathstroke is immortal doesn't mean he can't be knocked out.