Who wins?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

R u serious? No one wants to debate this battle?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Deathstroke, I figure.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slade.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lantern Prime

For me Deathstroke could win. But Solid Snake has beatin alot of foes that are very dangerous and never beat them without any kind of preptime. So I say Snake in a close fight.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

Deathstroke

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
I say Snake in a close fight. "
How? Deathstroke's got him outclassed in every way.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Sleuth

Deathstroke is too much for him.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lantern Prime
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lantern Prime said:
How? Deathstroke's got him outclassed in every way."
Tell me how?
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lantern Prime said:
How? Deathstroke's got him outclassed in every way."
Tell me how?"
Superhuman attributes, he thinks 9x faster than him, healing factor, and he has extensive experience fighting metahumans.
Little Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Little Jack

Deathstroke, especially if it's current Snake. A younger would put up a much more challenging fight.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah and Solid Snake has defeated guys ith Superhuman atttributes h2h or long range.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah and Solid Snake has defeated guys ith Superhuman atttributes h2h or long range."
Yeah and Deathstroke has beaten superhumans who would mop the floor with the MGS universe.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime
"Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah and Solid Snake has defeated guys ith Superhuman atttributes h2h or long range."
Yeah and Deathstroke has beaten superhumans who would mop the floor with the MGS universe."
Not really, I don't think they could .... mopped the floor at all. 

Can DS defeat Vamp, Psycho Mantis, Solidus Snake, Raiden V2?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lantern Prime

Or Laughing Octopus, Raging Raven, Crying Wolf, or  the Mantis off the 4th Metal Gear Solid?  Or any of the Cobras The Pain, The Fear, The Sorrow, The Fury or  The Joy? Vulgan? 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Or Laughing Octopus, Raging Raven, Crying Wolf, or  the Mantis off the 4th Metal Gear Solid?  Or any of the Cobras The Pain, The Fear, The Sorrow, The Fury or  The Joy? Vulgan?  "
Lantern Prime said:
"Not really, I don't think they could .... mopped the floor at all.  Can DS defeat Vamp, Psycho Mantis, Solidus Snake, Raiden V2? "
All of the people you listed were beaten by people weaker than Deathstroke (Raiden and Solid Snake). I think that if Deathstroke was put in the game, he could do the same thing.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Raiden, Big Boss and Solid Snake arent weaker. Maybe they don't have enhanced attributes but at olympic levels though. Thats good neough. I even Batman has trouble tying with DS. Solid Snake = Batman. But hes built for one purpose...war and the greatest soldier created to handle guys that would otherwise own everybody else.

DS porbably could beat some of these guys I mentioned and didn't mentioned. I know theres no way he can beat Vamp.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda
Lantern Prime said:
"Raiden, Big Boss and Solid Snake arent weaker. Maybe they don't have enhanced attributes but at olympic levels though. Thats good neough. I even Batman has trouble tying with DS. Solid Snake = Batman. But hes built for one purpose...war and the greatest soldier created to handle guys that would otherwise own everybody else.DS porbably could beat some of these guys I mentioned and didn't mentioned. I know theres no way he can beat Vamp. "
Deathstroke is superhuman in many ways IIRC, so being at olympic levels isn't good enough logically.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lantern Prime
Sparda said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Raiden, Big Boss and Solid Snake arent weaker. Maybe they don't have enhanced attributes but at olympic levels though. Thats good neough. I even Batman has trouble tying with DS. Solid Snake = Batman. But hes built for one purpose...war and the greatest soldier created to handle guys that would otherwise own everybody else.DS porbably could beat some of these guys I mentioned and didn't mentioned. I know theres no way he can beat Vamp. "
Deathstroke is superhuman in many ways IIRC, so being at olympic levels isn't good enough logically."
Enhanced could  be basically what Cap is Enhanced Strength, speed etc but just under superhuman levels.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Yeah and Deathstroke has beaten superhumans who would mop the floor with the MGS universe."
Really? Who in the MGS universe can beat Flash or a Green Lantern?
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nighthunter
Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Not really, I don't think they could .... mopped the floor at all.  Can DS defeat Vamp, Psycho Mantis, Solidus Snake, Raiden V2? "
Can Snake beat the Titans in two moves? Can he beat the JL? No? there's your answer
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
"Sparda said:
Deathstroke is superhuman in many ways IIRC, so being at olympic levels isn't good enough logically."
Enhanced could  be basically what Cap is Enhanced Strength, speed etc but just under superhuman levels."
Slade's superhuman.

No Caption Provided

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
They are weaker than Deathstroke. Deathstroke is superhuman. Raiden and Solid Snake aren't even close to that. Big Boss and Raiden are weaker than Solid Snake (who is a clone, and genetically enhanced but not superhuman in anyway). Therefore, they are weaker than he is. Batman tying with Deathstroke is besides the point. Batgirl did the same thing, and it doesn't change the fact, either. Those two are weaker than Deathstroke too. Being trained for war doesn't make them different. Deathstroke is a super-soldier and was also trained for the same purpose, so what's your point? There's no doubt in my mind that Deathstroke could beat Vamp if he was beaten by someone that is inferior to him. Deathstroke is 10x whatever Raiden will ever be.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Enhanced could  be basically what Cap is Enhanced Strength, speed etc but just under superhuman levels."
Someone lied to you. That's wrong.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda
Nighthunter said:
"Can Snake beat the Titans in two moves? Can he beat the JL? No? there's your answer"
While I think Snake gets messed up in this fight, didn't DS have tons of prep for fighting the Justice League? And he got taken out by Green Arrow at the end?

Or am I thinking of something else here?

(Dunno about the Titans thing though)
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lantern Prime
"Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Really? Who in the MGS universe can beat Flash or a Green Lantern?"

Logially no. but Logically neither cna DS. But, Yeah prep time can defeat anybody. You know Flash otherwise would "mopped the floor with DS" because hes at lightspeed but he still beats him anyways yet if you put him in the same rign wit SS you'd say its a curbstomp because hes at lightspeed but the same rule and plot device doesn't apply. Its Ironic that way. But when your dealing wit Street level characters skill matches skill, Solidus is or was superhuman and had those tenticles and took out 3 Metal Gears at the same time. and had superspeed yet Raiden was able to defeat him wit a Sword and constant dodging and skill. And hes trained to defaet guys like that so is Snake and so was Big Boss(Naked Snake in MGS3). Do you understand that? Or do you want me to simplify it more?
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime said:
Logially no. but Logically neither cna DS.
So you agree, A>B>C logic is pointless. How does Solid Snake win?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Logially no. but Logically neither cna DS. But, Yeah prep time can defeat anybody. You know Flash otherwise would "mopped the floor with DS" because hes at lightspeed but he still beats him anyways yet if you put him in the same rign wit SS you'd say its a curbstomp because hes at lightspeed but the same rule and plot device doesn't apply. Its Ironic that way. But when your dealing wit Street level characters skill matches skill, Solidus is or was superhuman and had those tenticles and took out 3 Metal Gears at the same time. and had superspeed yet Raiden was able to defeat him wit a Sword and constant dodging and skill. And hes trained to defaet guys like that so is Snake and so was Big Boss(Naked Snake in MGS3). "
And yet, Raiden and Big Boss are still weaker than Deathstroke. Just because they have defeated superhuman threats doesn't mean Deathstroke can't do the same. But, then again, he already has.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
"So you agree, A>B>C logic is pointless. How does Solid Snake win?"
LOL.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
They are weaker than Deathstroke. Deathstroke is superhuman. Raiden and Solid Snake aren't even close to that. Big Boss and Raiden are weaker than Solid Snake (who is a clone, and genetically enhanced but not superhuman in anyway). Therefore, they are weaker than he is. Batman tying with Deathstroke is besides the point. Batgirl did the same thing, and it doesn't change the fact, either. Those two are weaker than Deathstroke too. Being trained for war doesn't make them different. Deathstroke is a super-soldier and was also trained for the same purpose, so what's your point? There's no doubt in my mind that Deathstroke could beat Vamp if he was beaten by someone that is inferior to him. Deathstroke is 10x whatever Raiden will ever be."

To answer your last comment.......

Oh and rember Solid Snake defeated Vamp.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"

The videos don't tell me anything. My point still stands.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lantern Prime
"Lantern Prime said:
So you agree, A>B>C logic is pointless. How does Solid Snake win?"

I reverse that question how does DS win? Because saying that He can beat so and so and saying Snake can't beat them is irrelevant in this fight between them.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nighthunter
Sparda said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Can Snake beat the Titans in two moves? Can he beat the JL? No? there's your answer"
While I think Snake gets messed up in this fight, didn't DS have tons of prep for fighting the Justice League? And he got taken out by Green Arrow at the end?Or am I thinking of something else here?(Dunno about the Titans thing though)"
I didn't see anything that required prep time in that fight to make people think he was. He just used his staff to shoot and make Elongated man pass out, he used his sword to cut Hawkman's anti-gravitational device and green arrow's weapons and just stood waiting for Flash to fall for the same trick he did when he was introduced, he only used his hands on Zatanna and Black Canaryand started to break Kyle's fingers with his hands.

That's all basic equipment of Deathstroke which he always carries, only think that could be prep time is his device to be able to hit Ray Palmer when he was able to see him and come on, it's the atom no way he was going to beat Deathstroke anyway
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SwaggaB0y

he would beat snake in h2h easily that is all.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

The videos don't tell me anything. My point still stands."
Well ok then. Even though you did say that DS is 10x what Raiden would ever be....

And yet from what im seeing in the video I beg to differe that comment. Remeber Vamp let him win that round.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sparda
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

The videos don't tell me anything. My point still stands."
I think he was trying to say that DS isn't 10x more than Raiden ever could be.

Nighthunter said:
"I didn't see anything that required prep time in that fight to make people think he was. He just used his staff to shoot and make Elongated man pass out, he used his sword to cut Hawkman's anti-gravitational device and green arrow's weapons and just stood waiting for Flash to fall for the same trick he did when he was introduced, he only used his hands on Zatanna and Black Canaryand started to break Kyle's fingers with his hands.That's all basic equipment of Deathstroke which he always carries, only think that could be prep time is his device to be able to hit Ray Palmer when he was able to see him and come on, it's the atom no way he was going to beat Deathstroke anyway"

I didn't actually read Identity Crisis so I was just going off of what everyone else had been saying.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nighthunter
Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
I reverse that question how does DS win? Because saying that He can beat so and so and saying Snake can't beat them is irrelevant in this fight between them. "
you were the one that started the A>B and B>C so A>C logic so don't change the cards when you figured it didn't work for you
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nighthunter
Sparda said:
I didn't actually read Identity Crisis
Grab you ass and go to the comic store and buy it right now :P
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"I reverse that question how does DS win? Because saying that He can beat so and so and saying Snake can't beat them is irrelevant in this fight between them. "
It's been said already. Deathstroke is physically superior to Snake on a superhuman level (strength, speed, reflexes, endurance, and durability). It doesn't even matter who Snake has beaten since you've dubbed it irrelevant.

But, for more, Deathstroke has on prometheum body armor (DC's version of adamantium). None of Snake's weapons can get through that.. And, Deathstroke is a tactical genius on a superhuman level and he thinks faster than him. He could easily outthink Snake as if it were nothing.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sparda
Nighthunter said:
"Sparda said:
I didn't actually read Identity Crisis
Grab you ass and go to the comic store and buy it right now :P"
It's been so long from when it was released that I already know the ending, so there's no point in reading it now :(
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Well ok then. Even though you did say that DS is 10x what Raiden would ever be.... And yet from what im seeing in the video I beg to differe that comment. Remeber Vamp let him win that round."
Deathstroke is 10x whatever Raiden is. It doesn't matter if he beat Vamp. After all, you said that 'who beat who' stuff is irrelevant, so I don't know why you're still talking about that. I've seen Deathstroke do things that Raiden hasn't done before. You can beg to differ if you want, but 20 years of continuity for Deathstroke kills whatever argument you have against him. Vamp letting him win means nothing just like those videos.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
Sparda said:
"I think he was trying to say that DS isn't 10x more than Raiden ever could be.
And, my point still stands because those videos don't prove otherwise.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lantern Prime
Nighthunter said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
I reverse that question how does DS win? Because saying that He can beat so and so and saying Snake can't beat them is irrelevant in this fight between them. "
you were the one that started the A>B and B>C so A>C logic so don't change the cards when you figured it didn't work for you"

Huh? First of all you were the one that said ABC Logic. I said logically neither can DS when I said Raiden and Snake couldn't beat Flash or GL. I just said when it comes to Street level characters which these 2 are Skill matches Skill Regardless of of who these 2 have foughtin.Naked Snake (Solid Snake is pretty much the same) was able to fight Vulgan and tkae him down H2h while Vulgan has Superhuman Strength.  DS uses alot of Prep time in the past. SS does not.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sparda
Static Shock said:
"Sparda said:
"I think he was trying to say that DS isn't 10x more than Raiden ever could be.
And, my point still stands because those videos don't prove otherwise."
Okay. I wasn't disagreeing with you or him at the time....
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Well ok then. Even though you did say that DS is 10x what Raiden would ever be.... And yet from what im seeing in the video I beg to differe that comment. Remeber Vamp let him win that round."
Deathstroke is 10x whatever Raiden is. It doesn't matter if he beat Vamp. I've seen Deathstroke do things that Raiden hasn't done before. You can beg to differ if you want, but 20 years of continuity for Deathstroke kills whatever argument you have against him. Vamp letting him win means nothing just like those videos."
I never seen DS do what Raiden did. For one moving that fast. 2 twirling 2 geckos around like that. Tell me when DS can do something like that and i'll get back to yah.

Promethium is in all universes.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Naked Snake (Solid Snake is pretty much the same) "
They aren't the same. Solid Snake has genetically enhanced physical attributes. Big Boss is a highly-trained commando that's in better condition than a normal man is. Big Boss doesn't have what Solid Snake has (bullet-timing reflexes, agility, etc.)
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sparda
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Naked Snake (Solid Snake is pretty much the same) "
They aren't the same. Solid Snake has genetically enhanced physical attributes. Big Boss is a highly-trained commando that's in better condition than a normal man is. Big Boss doesn't have what Solid Snake has (bullet-timing reflexes, agility, etc.)"
Truth.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"I never seen DS do what Raiden did. For one moving that fast. 2 twirling 2 geckos around like that. Tell me when DS can do something like that and i'll get back to yah."
Deathstroke moves as fast as he thinks. Raiden cannot. Twirling two Geckos that probably weigh no more than 2 tons is cool, but Deathstroke smashed a window that's strong enough to withstand missiles. That's even better.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sparda
Static Shock said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"I never seen DS do what Raiden did. For one moving that fast. 2 twirling 2 geckos around like that. Tell me when DS can do something like that and i'll get back to yah."
Deathstroke moves as fast as he thinks. Raiden cannot. Twirling two Geckos that probably weigh no more than 2 tons is cool, but Deathstroke smashed a window that's strong enough to withstand missiles. That's even better."
But is it 10x better?

:P

Okay, I'm just posting for the sake of posting now.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Promethium is in all universes. "
That's wrong, too. It's not in Marvel or Wildstorm.