Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character(Both Taking The Fight Seriously)
  • Limited Knowledge: Sasuke Saw A 1 Min Video Of Snake Fighting, Snake Knows About Sharingan
  • Starting 100 Feet Away & Hidden(In The Jungle)
No Caption Provided

Gear:

Sasuke Gear Is Standard

Solid Snake Gear:

• 10 Assorted Grenades
  • 10 Throwing Knives
  • Stinger: 4 Missiles
  • Stun Knife
  • OctoCamo
  • 2 9mm Handguns: Incendiary Rounds/10 Ammo Packs
gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

realistically snake can shoot down sasuke in two shots and win

but in anime and videogame logic snake would still win as he has survived getting shot burned stabbed and stepped on

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamiz7 said:

realistically snake can shoot down sasuke in two shots and win

Sasuke is supersonic and has Sharingan precog.

but in anime and videogame logic snake would still win as he has survived getting shot burned stabbed and stepped on

I don't really know about this guy, does he have feats to survive Chidori?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know people get tired of this response, buuuuuut...

Snake has beaten tougher.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I dunno he'd shoot him or something. Or Sasuke might faint when he sees how cool Snake is.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

IMO, Snake shoots him. Shoots him with man bullets.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lot of Solid Snake threads again lately. WHY BIG BOSS GET NO LOVE THOUGH?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Big Boss and Snake have actually shot a lot of fast characters.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Sasuke kicks him.

@leo-343 said:

I have no doubt that Sasuke, someone who moves at supersonic speeds and has eye sight precog can dodge bullets. Wtf people.

Firearms are overrated, anyone with metahuman stats or with precog would logically have 0 trouble against trained solders with fire arm simply because he would be too fast for the solders to accurately hit him. Aim-dodging is a thing.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Firearms are overrated, anyone with metahuman stats or with precog would logically have 0 trouble against trained solders with fire arm simply because he would be too fast for the solders to accurately hit him. Aim-dodging is a thin

Not that I'm trying to make a case of Snake, but that isn't remotely true. For one thing we have shooters like Punisher and Deadshot who are skilled enough to shoot straight up speedsters.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Sasuke kicks him.

@leo-343 said:

I have no doubt that Sasuke, someone who moves at supersonic speeds and has eye sight precog can dodge bullets. Wtf people.

Firearms are overrated, anyone with metahuman stats or with precog would logically have 0 trouble against trained solders with fire arm simply because he would be too fast for the solders to accurately hit him. Aim-dodging is a thing.

No Caption Provided

Tell that to Punisher.

In fiction its not impossible for a marksmen to tag Supersonic speedsters. Just saying.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

In fiction its not impossible for a marksmen to tag Supersonic speedsters. Just saying

Jesus thank you. It's fiction people. Everyone from Sharkgirl Marvel 616 to CW's Grundy has metahuman stats, that doesn't mean they posses the feats necessary to dodge skilled shooters.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

In fiction its not impossible for a marksmen to tag Supersonic speedsters. Just saying

Jesus thank you. It's fiction people. Everyone from Sharkgirl Marvel 616 to CW's Grundy has metahuman stats, that doesn't mean they posses the feats necessary to dodge skilled shooters.

Thats right.

No Caption Provided

Just saying lol.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell that to Punisher.

In fiction its not impossible for a marksmen to tag Supersonic speedsters. Just saying.

@lukehero said:

@mudamudamuda:

Firearms are overrated, anyone with metahuman stats or with precog would logically have 0 trouble against trained solders with fire arm simply because he would be too fast for the solders to accurately hit him. Aim-dodging is a thin

Not that I'm trying to make a case of Snake, but that isn't remotely true. For one thing we have shooters like Punisher and Deadshot who are skilled enough to shoot straight up speedsters.

We also have instances of street levelers tagging people like SS. Context matters. In an head on battle a character with precog and superior reflexes would easily avoid bullets simply because by the time the solder aimed at him and attempts to shoot, the faster character would already be out of the bullets potential trajectory before it's even fired. It's common sense, unless you are dealing with a jobber or surprise attacks.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: So has Sasuke.

Snake doesn't stand any kind of chance here. The speed gap alone is too much and precog makes it worse.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mudamudamuda:

We also have instances of street levelers tagging people like SS. Context matters. In an head on battle a character with precog and superior reflexes would easily avoid bullets simply because by the time the solder aimed at him and attempts to shoot, the faster character would already be out of the bullets potential trajectory before it's even fired. It's common sense, unless you are dealing with a jobber or surprise attacks.

If you are trying to compare the dumbness of a Street Leveler tagging Silver Surfer(without context or hax powers), to Punisher and Deadshot shooting Speedters? Then you really don't read comics and know the limitations of either Deadshot or Punisher. It's well within their normal feat level and proper context to pull off these silly shooting feats. Would Punisher hit Spiderman 10/10 times with a gun, no. But, earlier** you just made a blanketed statement about how everyone with meta human stats or precog would be able to dodge any shooter. That isn't true. All precog isn't the same, neither is all metahuman stats and abilities.

If you want to prove your statement true, open up a thread of Sharkgirl Vs The Punisher, see who wins.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gamiz7

@valarmelkor: solid snake has fought psychics multiple times and i didnt watched too much of naruto but im pretty sure he wasnt fast enough to dodge bullets during the chunin exams as he was not fast enough to dodge getting hit by rock lee, i also remember sasuke wasnt able to see rock lees attack coming cause they were martial arts and not some sort of ninjutsu

also has survived getting hit by a missile

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@highaccuser: The speed isn't the issue, the pre-cog is. Sasuke's speed is nothing Snake hasn't handled in the past. And Snake has arguably hidden from pre-cogs before, too.

I'd need to re-read the Chunin Exams to make an actual call, though; it's been a long while since I've read it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Yes it is. The fastest of Snake's villains are at best on par with weighted Lee in terms of speed and that's being quite generous. It's also my understanding Snake needs to compensate for those speed disadvantages. And I'm pretty sure his enemies have only either had Precog or speed and not both. Besides, Chidori one-shot.

The issue isn't even Snake being overrated, this version of Sasuke was hypersonic. He really just needs better opponents.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

If you are trying to compare the dumbness of a Street Leveler tagging Silver Surfer(without context or hax powers), to Punisher and Deadshot shooting Speedters? Then you really don't read comics and know the limitations of either Deadshot or Punisher. It's well within their normal feat level and proper context to pull off these silly shooting feats. Would Punisher hit Spiderman 10/10 times with a gun, no. But, earlier** you just made a blanketed statement about how everyone with meta human stats or precog would be able to dodge any shooter. That isn't true. All precog isn't the same, neither is all metahuman stats and abilities.

LOL what ? What I said that a metahuman or a faster character with precog would be able to dodge bullets shot by trained solders (note that I didn't even call them peak humans) how you interpreted that as "any shooter" is beyond me.

What I said is a fact btw. Put the comic logic with all the jobbing and PIS that can be involved aside and think for a second, is there any logical reason for why a trained solder would be able to tag a metahuman with precog with regular fire arms (without surprise attacks) ? How when by the time the solder decides to shoot, the metahuma would have already aim-dodged the bullet ?

If you want to prove your statement true, open up a thread of Sharkgirl Vs The Punisher, see who wins.

Who even is sharkgirl ?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser said:

@beaconofstrength: Yes it is. The fastest of Snake's villains are at best on par with weighted Lee in terms of speed and that's being quite generous. It's also my understanding Snake needs to compensate for those speed disadvantages. And I'm pretty sure his enemies have only either had Precog or speed and not both. Besides, Chidori one-shot.

The issue isn't even Snake being overrated, this version of Sasuke was hypersonic. He really just needs better opponents.

Wait, Sasuke was hypersonic by the Chunin Exams? I only remember him being mid-high supersonic. Jesus its been a while. But I will point out that Snake has also dealt with hypersonic enemies without speed being too much of an issue. And yes, while Vulcan Raven wasn't fast, he did have pre-cog; I was only pointing that out for stealth purposes.

I think I need to go and re-read up to the Chunin Exams.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

LOL what ? What I said that a metahuman or a faster character with precog would be able to dodge bullets shot by trained solders (note that I didn't even call them peak humans) how you interpreted that as "any shooter" is beyond me.

If that's what you said, OK. I read it and quoted it correctly. Why are even brining the "trained solider" argument up then? Are you calling Solid Snake some mere trained solider when he is peak human?

What I said is a fact btw. Put the comic logic with all the jobbing and PIS that can be involved aside and think for a second, is there any logical reason for why a trained solder would be able to tag a metahuman with precog with regular fire arms (without surprise attacks) ? How when by the time the solder decides to shoot, the metahuma would have already aim-dodged the bullet ?

Snake has dealt with fast characters and tagged them, and snake has dealt with precogs. Why are you bringing this argument up?

Who even is sharkgirl ?

A metahuman from Marvel, but she doesn't even have the feats to say she can dodge bullets from a trained real world sniper.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Gaara's sand could react to explosions and Sasuke blitzed through it…explosions move at Mach 6 at their slowest so Sasuke would need to maintain that level of speed to do that. And that's without cursed seal. Sasuke was also faster than weighted Lee and on par with weightless Lee who's speed is fairly well known as hypersonic. And none of Snake's enemies were actually hypersonic…Solidus was at best but only in movement speed and not nessecarily in reactions while Sasuke loled at a supersonic blast in the forest of death and became far faster afterward.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: is the chidori stronger than a missile cause snake has survived getting hit by missiles

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

If that's what you said, OK. I read it and quoted it correctly.

Then you must know that the exact quote was

"Firearms are overrated, anyone with metahuman stats or with precog would logically have 0 trouble against trained solders with fire arm simply because he would be too fast for the solders to accurately hit him. Aim-dodging is a thing"

It doesn't mention "every metahuman or precog dodging any shooter" anywhere.

Why are even brining the "trained solider" argument up then? Are you calling Solid Snake some mere trained solider when he is peak human?

I was talking in general about how overrated firearms tend to be viewed, in case you haven't noticed my original post also mentioned 'falling off high places' which I soon edited out as it seem inappropriate. Unless you are telling me that Sasuke is only metahuman and not superhuman.

As for the battle I already said that Sasuke will kick him.

Snake has dealt with fast characters and tagged them, and snake has dealt with precogs. Why are you bringing this argument up?

Again, talking in general since you commented on my previous metahuman comment using comic logic even though I mentioned how PIS and context can justify such showings. (The one presented by sirfizz are all context related).

Will you answer that question btw ?

A metahuman from Marvel, but she doesn't even have the feats to say she can dodge bullets from a trained real world sniper.

Why would she need to dodge a sniper ? My post is explicitly about aim-dodging lol

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamiz7: It's a piercing attack so irrelevant…also Chidori punched clean through two layers of explosive proof shields and I don't think middles make explosions above the average.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mudamudamuda:

Again, talking in general since you commented on my previous metahuman comment using comic logic even though I mentioned how PIS and context can justify such showings. (The one presented by sirfizz are all context related).

Answer what question?

Why would she need to dodge a sniper ? My post is explicitly about aim-dodging lol

Wouldn't even be able to aim dodge. Every meta human doesn't have the same feats, speed, and stats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Unless you are telling me that Sasuke is only metahuman and not superhuman.

Metahuman = Superhuman

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser:

And none of Snake's enemies were actually hypersonic…Solidus was at best but only in movement speed and not nessecarily in reactions

Yes they were, Grey Fox, Olga, Vamp, Solidus, and more all have feats to suggest they're easily in the hypersonic ranges, yet Snake managed to go toe to toe with them. And Solidus wasn't anywhere near hypersonic in movement speed. Not to mention Snake reacted to a tank's explosion, before it hit him, during his first encounter with Raven.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@mudamudamuda:

Answer what question?

How is a trained solder supposed to tag a metahuman (speed wise in case it isn't clear enough) or a precog with bullet in a head on fight ?

Surprise attacks aside, I don't see how they will unless the metahuman is jobbing, because the difference in speed/reflexes would make aim-dodging a child's game.

Wouldn't even be able to aim dodge. Every meta human doesn't have the same feats, speed, and stats.

Then you are just nitpicking because I'm obviously talking about speed/reflexes. =_=

Metahuman = Superhuman

My bad then, I was under the impression that Metahuman < Superhuman.

Getting tagged by bullets makes less sense now btw. lol

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sy8000

@beaconofstrength: Not really. Bullet blocking is nice and all but not hypersonic in the slightest. Sasuke intercepted characters who moved at imperceptible speeds but couldn't see Lee. Lee also blitzed people with sonic speed and this is all with weights on. With weights off he was teleporting mid-air and when Sasuke was using that speed people who could dodge supersonic attacks were sh!ting themselves.

So wait are you disagreeing with your own point about his speed? And I've seen him light the ground up by running on it…that seems hypersonic enough.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Oh you mean this one. Every metahuman isn't fast or skilled enough to aim dodge, this is a blanketed statement. Unless this question is about a specific character, there is no way to answer it. There is actually a lot of slow metahumans who are just strong or have other powers. All precog isn't the same, some precog is very specif and fast, other precog powers just alert you to some sort of danger in a general sense or area.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just realized if snake has octo camo wont he just hide until he sees sasuke and then shoot him in the face

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mudamudamuda: Edited.

Then you are just nitpicking because I'm obviously talking about speed/reflexes. =_=

It's honestly not a nitpick, you came in and making blanketed statements and seemingly expect every character with metahuman stats or precog to be able to aim dodge. All characters are different, that's what I have been getting at the whole time

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser: Cutting down barrages of mach 2 gunfire effortlessly with individual swings easily puts him in the hypersonic ranges; he also cut down REX's mini gun barrage. Olga did exactly what Grey Fox did, but there were 2-3 gunners and she was trying to fan her sword swings to try to save the hostages. Solidus blitzed Olga and easily cut down RAY's mounted mini gun. I'm not sure why people think cutting down streams of bullets doesn't put someone in the hypersonic ranges. And no, I'm not disagreeing with myself, I just don't think Solidus' movement speed is in the hypersonic ranges; and even if it was, Snake and MGS2 Raiden still reacted to his blitz.

Also, I'm not trying to say Snake is faster than Sasuke, or that he wins, I'm just saying Snake has fought people around Sasuke's level of speed.

(EDIT: I'm not sure if you saw my previous comment talking about Snake reacting to a missile's explosion, after it went off)

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@lukehero said:

@mudamudamuda:

Oh you mean this one. Every metahuman isn't fast or skilled enough to aim dodge, this is a blanketed statement. Unless this question is about a specific character, there is no way to answer it. There is actually a lot of slow metahumans who are just strong or have other powers. All precog isn't the same, some precog is very specif and fast, other precog powers just alert you to some sort of danger in a general sense or area.

Yep definitely nitpicking. Why would I be talking about people with superstrength or durability when we are discussing speed and aim-dodging ?

Looks like the problem is more about you feeling the need to be overly specific than anything else.

@lukehero said:

@mudamudamuda: Edited.

It's honestly not a nitpick, you came in and making blanketed statements and seemingly expect every character with metahuman stats or precog to be able to aim dodge. All characters are different, that's what I have been getting at the whole time

Yeah and that's what I call nitpicking. Do I really have to specify "Metahumans speed wise not strength or durability or regen or intel" and "Precog that alerts against danger not some forms of clairvoyance related to predicting eclipse or lottery" when we are talking about speed and aim-dodging ?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Again, it's not nitpicking. You made a very blanketed statement. I pointed that out. Admit the mistake or don't. Guess we are done, for now. See ya around.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@lukehero: Nitpicking is a bad habit. :)

Good day (night?).

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I don't know how much there is to nitpick on those feats and it'd be a pain anyway, but I just think those are honestly worse than what weighted Lee did. This is probably just a difference in opinions.

Snake reacting to an explosion would make him as fast as the sand of 5 year old Gaara, which was too slow to react to Sasuke effectively.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Snake has been nerfed here... All he needs is a dirty magazine, a box, and a tranq gun. Sasuke's teenage hormones get the best of him and he succumbs to the power of smut... and getting tranq-ed.

I think Octocamo and having no chakra for the Sharingan to see pushes this in Snake's favor.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser: I wouldn't call quantifying a speed feat nitpicking, just giving a good feat its credit. Just because it doesn't look too impressive at face value, doesn't change that it's an amazing feat. And I never tried to say Snake was faster, I only pointed out that Snake out-reacted and dodged an explosion, which you stated to be a Mach 6 feat (at the least), even though you said Snake has never dealt with anyone, or thing hypersonic.

And you're right in that Sasuke wins this, I never contested that.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel we should just agree that it is completely possible for both characters too win and leave it at that,

this is kinda an even fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Trying to rustle some jimmies here?

XD