• 53 results
Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barry Flash

Snake comes to Gotham City to investigate terrorist suspicion.

Snake has his pistol

Bandanna too-unlimited ammo

5 grenades

5 tranquilizers (sniper)

So this is at night time so Batman has the stealth, the buidings and the weapons. (fully equipt)

Give reasons, who will win?

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Clantern

O.K. no stealth for snake? well ok then, he could change costume's anyway, with his camo radar, even though that's naked snake, and if that doesn't count then his black, stealth suit that he always wears should do the trick.

So if batman where to sneek up on snake, which for some reason i think he couldn't and batman where to throw batarang's at him, if snake can dodge bullet's i'm sure he could dodge battarangs.

and if he found batman, he could probably keep firing and because of the bandanna, he could never run out of bullet's or have to reload, he could just keep firing.

Even if he gets hit by a couple of thing's he will get back up and keep on running, and because snake was 'modified' to be the ultimate soldier he could probably over-power batman, and he know's CQC so he could win him in fist fight's too.

Who do you think Barry Flash?

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Terminal Velocity

He's not a better martial artist than batman, sorry.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Clantern

Terminal Velocity says:

"He's not a better martial artist than batman, sorry."

Excuse me research before you post TV :P Snake is a better martial artist than batman, he has CQC and has sheer power, which i'm guessing is stronger than batman because he was genettiacally made, a clone so to speak.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Clantern says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
Excuse me research before you post TV :P Snake is a better martial artist than batman, he has CQC and has sheer power, which i'm guessing is stronger than batman because he was genettiacally made, a clone so to speak."

Genetic engineering does not nesscescarily mean more strength.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clantern

Megaguirus/Supervisor 925 Unit O says:

Genetic engineering does not nesscescarily mean more strength."

I suppose your right, but the ammount of battle's snake been through, i'm guessing batman could not survive them, even though that's not the point but still.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Terminal Velocity

Clantern says:

"Terminal Velocity says:

Excuse me research before you post TV :P Snake is a better martial artist than batman, he has CQC and has sheer power, which i'm guessing is stronger than batman because he was genettiacally made, a clone so to speak."

Batman is peak human just like Snake, and knows every form of martial arts on the planet, snake only knows military CQC which is just 1 form of martial arts. Batman knows CQC too ya noob.

Post Edited:2007-08-31 10:49:03

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime

Snake is better at stealth. He'll win.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clantern

Terminal Velocity says:

Batman is peak human just like Snake, and knows every form of martial arts on the planet, snake only knows military CQC which is just 1 form of martial arts. Batman knows CQC too ya noob.
Post Edited:2007-08-31 10:49:03"

lmao, even still he could just bumb him into a corner and with his infinate ammo rape him.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clantern says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
Post Edited:2007-08-31 10:49:03"

lmao, even still he could just bumb him into a corner and with his infinate ammo rape him."

Batman has had to deal with baddys with guns his whole life, I think he can handle it.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lantern Prime says:

"Snake is better at stealth. He'll win."

No he isnt.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GambitO

Batman this a lot but equipped it would arrive with their style to the back of Snake without the he noticed it would use strings to tie Snake and then bombs of gas to leave it knocked but of a moment to another Snake sack reacts a small knife and it is liberated without Batman you of bill so now is a fight body to body in which I believe that Batman would win because he is better fighter that Snake

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By zero edge

Snake is only as good as the player who controls him lol

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake is good compared to the random soldiers but compared to Batman? That's retarded I'm sorry but he's just no match for the dark knight.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm not sure exactly. They're both highly skilled beings. Snake has fought (once again as defense in a Snake vs Battle) a Cyborge who was super humanly strong and fast. Faster than a Bullet, (in hand to hand combat) his "superior" brother, He's also vote a the most powerful practitioner of psychokinesis and telepathy in the world along with a few more that I don't really feel like naming. Snake should be able to handle Batman. Bats would be able to win too, but also being that Snake has fought people who were more skilled than him and won is another thing to bring in. Just because Batman knows more fighting styles, doesn't mean he's more experienced and can beat Snake in a battle. CQC is a special combat technique taught to him especially by his mentor "The Boss" but it was eventually taught to all members of FOXHOUND. Batman would be unable to learn that fighting style without sneaking into the FOXHOUND base camp. If Snake was more well equipped with the rest of his infiltration gear he can take Batman like a piece of cake. But being that he isn't, it'll be a struggle. Snake might be able to do it, but so can Batman. Overall, it can go either way being that Snake isn't fully equipped.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is experienced in hand to hand, he's been doing it for years, and knows every form of martial arts in the world, he doesn't just know it, he was taught by the masters. I think it's an easy win. Batman has beaten superpowered enemies too. Many times.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I did this before

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Boken

i think bats if he has prep time.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"Batman is experienced in hand to hand, he's been doing it for years, and knows every form of martial arts in the world, he doesn't just know it, he was taught by the masters. I think it's an easy win. Batman has beaten superpowered enemies too. Many times."

I know Batman has beaten superpowered enemies on multiple occassions. It's not really an easy victory. Batman defeats super powered foes using what? The environment or gadgets. Snake defeats them using himself. Snake was taught by more than the master. He helped create it. CQC is composed of I think like 2 or 3 totally different martial arts. (So he's similar to Cap, and most people agree that Captain America would win) Snake has decades of experience like IDK... 20 or 30. His body is still in peak human. Snake's body has badly damaged, and he arguably has a healing factor. He has incredible spirit and refuses to ever give up no matter what the circumstances are. His speed and agility and reaction time can be considered superhuman considering the man has jumped on a missle before, and re directed it. It's not a very easy battle and like I said, being that Batman has all his equipment, this might end up being a toss up. If Snake was more well equipped (thanks alot Barry for damn near mkaing him without anything) than he'd win.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The missile thing was retarded an everyone hated it. Bad bad bad writing. Even if he was fully equiped.

Here's how I see the fight going. Snake fires at where he thinks Batman is at first, then Batman throws a baterang and disarms Snake. Then he get's close and it turns into a fist fight.

Okay when Batman is fighting people who are skilled at martial arts, he recognises parterns and abuses them. He'll figure out the combination of martial arts, he could take a few punches at first. Then he'd come back into the fight, having learned Snake's techniques and knock him out.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"The missile thing was retarded an everyone hated it. Bad bad bad writing. Even if he was fully equiped. Here's how I see the fight going. Snake fires at where he thinks Batman is at first, then Batman throws a baterang and disarms Snake. Then he get's close and it turns into a fist fight. Okay when Batman is fighting people who are skilled at martial arts, he recognises parterns and abuses them. He'll figure out the combination of martial arts, he could take a few punches at first. Then he'd come back into the fight, having learned Snake's techniques and knock him out. "

Snake is just going to shoot where he thinks Batman is. Snake is a bit of perfectionist and likes to make sure he knows where his foe is (he's against wasting ammunition as seen in Shadow Moses). The Snake should be able to spot the batarang and would probably either dodge it (since he has dodged bullets at almost a point blank range) or he'll probably hit shoot it out or hit it with his knife. Snake can take a few punches himself. (He dealt with ninja and Colonol Volgin who was kicking his @$$). Snake's fighting style varies as well. He's known for switching up his styles, and his moves. He won't stick to just one thing. So like Batman, Snake figures out his enemy's moves next when he learns patterns.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Clantern

Terminal Velocity says:

"The missile thing was retarded an everyone hated it. Bad bad bad writing. Even if he was fully equiped. Here's how I see the fight going. Snake fires at where he thinks Batman is at first, then Batman throws a baterang and disarms Snake. Then he get's close and it turns into a fist fight. Okay when Batman is fighting people who are skilled at martial arts, he recognises parterns and abuses them. He'll figure out the combination of martial arts, he could take a few punches at first. Then he'd come back into the fight, having learned Snake's techniques and knock him out. "

Actually it wasn't retarted, it show's how strong and fast, and agile snake really is, and sorry EC but he didn't 'redirect' any missle, he jumped on it and fired one, bringing down Liquid's hind D.

Plus TV when did people say they 'hated' it? i've never heard anything on the matter? and i'm not getting at you, but i've never seen you play an MGS game in the time i've known you.

I'd say who i think would win, but i already said snake, dont get me wrong batman's amazing and stuff. But this is one battle i just don't think he'd win.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clantern says:

"Terminal Velocity says:

Actually it wasn't retarted, it show's how strong and fast, and agile snake really is, and sorry EC but he didn't 'redirect' any missle, he jumped on it and fired one, bringing down Liquid's hind D.

Plus TV when did people say they 'hated' it? i've never heard anything on the matter? and i'm not getting at you, but i've never seen you play an MGS game in the time i've known you.

I'd say who i think would win, but i already said snake, dont get me wrong batman's amazing and stuff. But this is one battle i just don't think he'd win."

I've completed the 3 main games, they all came out before I knew you. MONG

messin.

Nah but seriously ANYONE jumping on a missile is just cheesy.

Snake is inconsistant anyway, he dodges bullets in the cutscenes then when im gettin shot at in the actual game I cant activate any sort of bullettime to dodge bullets, I just get shot at! Think bout how Snake is in actual gameplay and then think of Batman.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Zevick the Ender

Snake has guns...batman doesnt....i mean sure he could use his bat boomerang to knock weapons out of snakes hands...but then snake is a CQC master but Batman is also an Elite Martial Artists....but i think this fight is unfair because batman has all his gadgets under his disposal and snake doesnt...so i wont even answer...i just wanted to waste your time :D

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XeviiK the Ender says:

"Snake has guns...batman doesnt....i mean sure he could use his bat boomerang to knock weapons out of snakes hands...but then snake is a CQC master but Batman is also an Elite Martial Artists....but i think this fight is unfair because batman has all his gadgets under his disposal and snake doesnt...so i wont even answer...i just wanted to waste your time :D"

Lmao! Nice post. A fair fight would be 1 on 1 fight no weapons or gadgets.

I still think Bats would win though.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Clantern says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
Actually it wasn't retarted, it show's how strong and fast, and agile snake really is, and sorry EC but he didn't 'redirect' any missle, he jumped on it and fired one, bringing down Liquid's hind D. Plus TV when did people say they 'hated' it? i've never heard anything on the matter? and i'm not getting at you, but i've never seen you play an MGS game in the time i've known you. I'd say who i think would win, but i already said snake, dont get me wrong batman's amazing and stuff. But this is one battle i just don't think he'd win."

I've played every game. If I'm not mistaken, he did in fact change its direction, he didn't make it go back to the Hind D (russian helicoptor) but he just made it go away from the building.

@TV: Let me get this strait, you find moving a planet fine and dandy, but you find jumping on a missle cheesy? No comment.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Clantern says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
Actually it wasn't retarted, it show's how strong and fast, and agile snake really is, and sorry EC but he didn't 'redirect' any missle, he jumped on it and fired one, bringing down Liquid's hind D. Plus TV when did people say they 'hated' it? i've never heard anything on the matter? and i'm not getting at you, but i've never seen you play an MGS game in the time i've known you. I'd say who i think would win, but i already said snake, dont get me wrong batman's amazing and stuff. But this is one battle i just don't think he'd win."

I've played every game. If I'm not mistaken, he did in fact change its direction, he didn't make it go back to the Hind D (russian helicoptor) but he just made it go away from the building.

@TV: Let me get this strait, you find moving a planet fine and dandy, but you find jumping on a missle cheesy? No comment."

No, I agree, moving a planet is cheesy.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
I've played every game. If I'm not mistaken, he did in fact change its direction, he didn't make it go back to the Hind D (russian helicoptor) but he just made it go away from the building. @TV: Let me get this strait, you find moving a planet fine and dandy, but you find jumping on a missle cheesy? No comment."
No, I agree, moving a planet is cheesy. "

Oh alright. Than excuse my question. : )

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
I've played every game. If I'm not mistaken, he did in fact change its direction, he didn't make it go back to the Hind D (russian helicoptor) but he just made it go away from the building. @TV: Let me get this strait, you find moving a planet fine and dandy, but you find jumping on a missle cheesy? No comment."

Oh alright. Than excuse my question. : )"

No problem, not a huge Superman fan really, i'm more of a Batman fan. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
Oh alright. Than excuse my question. : )"
No problem, not a huge Superman fan really, i'm more of a Batman fan. :P"

I share that trait. I hate Superman, I think Batman is cooler.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Clantern

ANYWAY back on topic !! :@ messing.

In shadow moses snake fight's phyco mantis, and he has telepithy and phcokenisis, and snake beat's him, and phyco mantis could'nt read his mind!

(Not because i put my pad in slot 4)

But it will be a really close one, but i think snake, as his abilty to think very fast in these situation's and the way he can 'jump' on missles.

It's too much :D

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clantern says:

"ANYWAY back on topic !! :@ messing.In shadow moses snake fight's phyco mantis, and he has telepithy and phcokenisis, and snake beat's him, and phyco mantis could'nt read his mind!(Not because i put my pad in slot 4)But it will be a really close one, but i think snake, as his abilty to think very fast in these situation's and the way he can 'jump' on missles.It's too much :D"

That's more player ability than snake's.

Batman has beaten clayface, bane, a depowered superman etc.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Grand Duchess

NEITHER

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Barry Flash

I think Batman would win, sorry. But like Terminal Velocity said he knows all types of martial arts which proves he is a better fighter than Snake and i don't think Snake can out-stealth Batman. Plus Batman has had a lot more experience.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lantern Prime

Sanke is better at steal than Batman is.

sephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sephiroth

Soli snak would win,he beats batman for sure

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Barry Flash

sephiroth says:

"Soli snak would win,he beats batman for sure"

Yeah but i suppose there's no saying who could win as Snake is a game character and i know Batman is a comic character but Batman comics have been going a lot longer than MGS games, therefore we have seen Batman do a lot of great things were as Snake is the player and it depends on whether the player is good or not for Snake is good. Except of course in cut-scenes, i'll have to say he is really good.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Barry Flash

Zevick the Ender says:

"Snake has guns...batman doesnt....i mean sure he could use his bat boomerang to knock weapons out of snakes hands...but then snake is a CQC master but Batman is also an Elite Martial Artists....but i think this fight is unfair because batman has all his gadgets under his disposal and snake doesnt...so i wont even answer...i just wanted to waste your time :D"

It's not really unfair if Snake has his bandanna with unlimited ammo and different types of guns.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lantern Prime

Why not its not fair that Batman has weapons and all Snake has is a pistol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40  Edited By Sparda

Barry Flash says:

"sephiroth says:

Yeah but i suppose there's no saying who could win as Snake is a game character and i know Batman is a comic character but Batman comics have been going a lot longer than MGS games, therefore we have seen Batman do a lot of great things were as Snake is the player and it depends on whether the player is good or not for Snake is good. Except of course in cut-scenes, i'll have to say he is really good."

Yeah....but if it's not in a cutscene, and it's canon, they still did it.....I guess.....anyway, I'll give it to Batman. He probably has some weird gadget for this.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Barry Flash says:

"sephiroth says:
Yeah but i suppose there's no saying who could win as Snake is a game character and i know Batman is a comic character but Batman comics have been going a lot longer than MGS games, therefore we have seen Batman do a lot of great things were as Snake is the player and it depends on whether the player is good or not for Snake is good. Except of course in cut-scenes, i'll have to say he is really good."

My opinion with the Batman comics running longer meaning he has more experience can be shut down because how long has been Batman been around? Since the 60's? This would mean if Batman was 20 years old, he would currently 67 years old.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Clantern

Eternal Chaos says:

"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:
My opinion with the Batman comics running longer meaning he has more experience can be shut down because how long has been Batman been around? Since the 60's? This would mean if Batman was 20 years old, he would currently 67 years old."

acctually batman has been around since the 30's, anyway i think snake with ALL his gear would win, cotrol over his emotion's i meen com'on, or he could just say to batman "you're mum's over there" and when he turn's around kill him, slit his neck, blow him up place proximity, c4, c3.

OR just jump in the Shagohod or Metal Gear and crush him :)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'd prefer he use Metal Gear Rex. Rey was too stupid.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Barry Flash

Eternal Chaos says:

"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:

My opinion with the Batman comics running longer meaning he has more experience can be shut down because how long has been Batman been around? Since the 60's? This would mean if Batman was 20 years old, he would currently 67 years old."

30's he started didn't he. Anyway he got hit with suspended aging from Ion made him a lot younger, and age slower.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clantern says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:

acctually batman has been around since the 30's, anyway i think snake with ALL his gear would win, cotrol over his emotion's i meen com'on, or he could just say to batman "you're mum's over there" and when he turn's around kill him, slit his neck, blow him up place proximity, c4, c3.

OR just jump in the Shagohod or Metal Gear and crush him :)"

I don't think Batman would fall for a proximity mine. I duno how you could honestly think Batman would lose this. Unless it's like the crappy movies Batman. Remember that cutscene in MGS2 with Vamp? When Raiden was like trying to hit him an he was flying about the cieling and stuff. It'd be like that, but replace Vamp with Batman and Raiden with Snake.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"Clantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:
acctually batman has been around since the 30's, anyway i think snake with ALL his gear would win, cotrol over his emotion's i meen com'on, or he could just say to batman "you're mum's over there" and when he turn's around kill him, slit his neck, blow him up place proximity, c4, c3. OR just jump in the Shagohod or Metal Gear and crush him :)"
I don't think Batman would fall for a proximity mine. I duno how you could honestly think Batman would lose this. Unless it's like the crappy movies Batman. Remember that cutscene in MGS2 with Vamp? When Raiden was like trying to hit him an he was flying about the cieling and stuff. It'd be like that, but replace Vamp with Batman and Raiden with Snake."

No, that's like saying Batman moves that fast which is moving at Superhuman speeds. Batman is peak human. That's it. This debate can continue till the end of time, because it's obvious neither of us is going to change our opinion.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Clantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:
acctually batman has been around since the 30's, anyway i think snake with ALL his gear would win, cotrol over his emotion's i meen com'on, or he could just say to batman "you're mum's over there" and when he turn's around kill him, slit his neck, blow him up place proximity, c4, c3. OR just jump in the Shagohod or Metal Gear and crush him :)"
I don't think Batman would fall for a proximity mine. I duno how you could honestly think Batman would lose this. Unless it's like the crappy movies Batman. Remember that cutscene in MGS2 with Vamp? When Raiden was like trying to hit him an he was flying about the cieling and stuff. It'd be like that, but replace Vamp with Batman and Raiden with Snake."

No, that's like saying Batman moves that fast which is moving at Superhuman speeds. Batman is peak human. That's it. This debate can continue till the end of time, because it's obvious neither of us is going to change our opinion."

I know he can't move that fast. But he can make it seem like he is. He's a tricky guy.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
"Clantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:
No, that's like saying Batman moves that fast which is moving at Superhuman speeds. Batman is peak human. That's it. This debate can continue till the end of time, because it's obvious neither of us is going to change our opinion."
I know he can't move that fast. But he can make it seem like he is. He's a tricky guy."

So is Snake. TV, this has been an excellent debate. I'm willing to call it a draw if you are.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
"Clantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Barry Flash says:
"sephiroth says:
I know he can't move that fast. But he can make it seem like he is. He's a tricky guy."

So is Snake. TV, this has been an excellent debate. I'm willing to call it a draw if you are."

Yeah, sure. Stalemate it is then. :P

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Clantern

NO NEVER!!, have you seen the new mgs trailer? raiden would beat vamp in no time flat now the way he has changed, and i prefere batman to snake, but i think theres no way he can win this one, snake has too much going for him.

Your just saying this because you like batman, but i do aswell, but you think snake will run in all guns blazing, and batman will be waiting for him, but what if it was the other way around and snake was expecting batman?

People just asume that snake is some Ludocriss guy who just runs in and takes the P*iss, but he doesnt, he sneaks in, takes whats there, kills a metal gear and then hops off, but people only think he's mad, because thats the way they play him, but only because you can play the game without sneaking and get away with it.