vs.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Batman is too good of a H2H fighter. If they started in a jungle, working their way towards each other, I think that Snake could take it.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime

Batman has the utility belt. But if Snake had the camuflage then he might have an advantage! I say Bats takes this one !

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

All i got to say is CARDBOARD BOX lol snakes best Weapon lol.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Snake is a fantastic hand to hand fighter, has loads of experience. Trained military soldier. Does what he has to for the mission has loads of experience with weapons. I think Snake could take it. His CQC can out do Batman. Not only that, but if he's far away, he can snipe Batman out. Or he can put C4 all over the place. There's a variety of things Snake could do. Snake could even toss a a knife at Batman's mouth.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Eternal Chaos says:

"Snake is a fantastic hand to hand fighter, has loads of experience. Trained military soldier. Does what he has to for the mission has loads of experience with weapons. I think Snake could take it. His CQC can out do Batman. Not only that, but if he's far away, he can snipe Batman out. Or he can put C4 all over the place. There's a variety of things Snake could do. Snake could even toss a a knife at Batman's mouth."

Or hide in a box and when bat walks by ambush him and shoot him in the back of the head lol.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lantern Prime

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Snake is a fantastic hand to hand fighter, has loads of experience. Trained military soldier. Does what he has to for the mission has loads of experience with weapons. I think Snake could take it. His CQC can out do Batman. Not only that, but if he's far away, he can snipe Batman out. Or he can put C4 all over the place. There's a variety of things Snake could do. Snake could even toss a a knife at Batman's mouth."
Or hide in a box and when bat walks by ambush him and shoot him in the back of the head lol."

Which is vewry unlikely!

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

SoundWave07 says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Or hide in a box and when bat walks by ambush him and shoot him in the back of the head lol."

Which is vewry unlikely!"

No its not never underestimate the box tactic its never failed me. Snake goes into a room with about 12 other boxs hides in one. Bats go through the room not thinking snake would be in a Box and then snake pops bat in the back of the head.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lantern Prime

SeanAKAMisery says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
No its not never underestimate the box tactic its never failed me. Snake goes into a room with about 12 other boxs hides in one. Bats go through the room not thinking snake would be in a Box and then snake pops bat in the back of the head."

And his suit is resistent to bullets.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SeanAKAMisery says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
No its not never underestimate the box tactic its never failed me. Snake goes into a room with about 12 other boxs hides in one. Bats go through the room not thinking snake would be in a Box and then snake pops bat in the back of the head."

Or Snake throws bees at Batman.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Eternal Chaos says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Or Snake throws bees at Batman."

or he beats bats in a H2H fight.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
or he beats bats in a H2H fight."

I wouldn't doubt it. Snake has CQC, he's peak human has more artillary than Batman... I really think Snake can pull it off.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Eternal Chaos says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

I wouldn't doubt it. Snake has CQC, he's peak human has more artillary than Batman... I really think Snake can pull it off."

Same here i think he could it would be a good fight but snake would be the winner.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I wouldn't doubt it. Snake has CQC, he's peak human has more artillary than Batman... I really think Snake can pull it off."
Same here i think he could it would be a good fight but snake would be the winner."

Ditto

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'm cool with that!

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sync

snake has more artillarty than batman?!!!!!!

define artillarty, i call it superman or jla or jsa....

honestly i do not see snake with more artillatry than bats.

Hide in a box?? look i like snake to, but bat has heat sneaking lenses in his googles.

All for all this is a game being compared to a comic, there are no real grounds to gauge each by fairly. Much less "imo" snake hth q is much more weaker than bats, the game was ok though :|

ps thorwing bees,........ :(

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By The WeatherMan

You seen the Metal Gear 4 extended trailer right? All Snake has to do is the nut crushing move and Batman is done!

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sync

i guess no one has ever tried to do that to batman, in all the martial arts that he knows much less of those that try to harm him,

:( this is worst than anime vs comics .... whoops did i say that. ingore my outside voice , please

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Thanks for all the input people. I think I pick Snake as the winner.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sync says:

"snake has more artillarty than batman?!!!!!! define artillarty, i call it superman or jla or jsa.... honestly i do not see snake with more artillatry than bats. Hide in a box?? look i like snake to, but bat has heat sneaking lenses in his googles. All for all this is a game being compared to a comic, there are no real grounds to gauge each by fairly. Much less "imo" snake hth q is much more weaker than bats, the game was ok though :| ps thorwing bees,........ :("

Snake has more weapons, a wider variety of gadgets. He has everything Batman has and more. Hell, Snake even has a stealth suit and can probably cover his own heat. Snake has more than that too. If this is in the woods, Snake has it covered easy. He can just hide himself, and snipe Bats out. City is the same concept. Snake is an expert in hand to hand combat as well. He's peak human, and moves at incredible speed. He's the perfect Soldier.

Avatar image for hall_of_noob_ownage
Hall Of Noob Ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sync says:
"snake has more artillarty than batman?!!!!!! define artillarty, i call it superman or jla or jsa.... honestly i do not see snake with more artillatry than bats. Hide in a box?? look i like snake to, but bat has heat sneaking lenses in his googles. All for all this is a game being compared to a comic, there are no real grounds to gauge each by fairly. Much less "imo" snake hth q is much more weaker than bats, the game was ok though :| ps thorwing bees,........ :("
Snake has more weapons, a wider variety of gadgets. He has everything Batman has and more. Hell, Snake even has a stealth suit and can probably cover his own heat. Snake has more than that too. If this is in the woods, Snake has it covered easy. He can just hide himself, and snipe Bats out. City is the same concept. Snake is an expert in hand to hand combat as well. He's peak human, and moves at incredible speed. He's the perfect Soldier."

The resistance is watching......

Savage Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Savage Dragon

Batman will whoop this shi+ out of Snake! He'll beat anyone!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Hall Of Noob Ownage says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sync says:
Snake has more weapons, a wider variety of gadgets. He has everything Batman has and more. Hell, Snake even has a stealth suit and can probably cover his own heat. Snake has more than that too. If this is in the woods, Snake has it covered easy. He can just hide himself, and snipe Bats out. City is the same concept. Snake is an expert in hand to hand combat as well. He's peak human, and moves at incredible speed. He's the perfect Soldier."
The resistance is watching......"

What resistance? The Resistance against Noobs/fanboys? Trust me, I'm not being a fanboy. I'm stating an arguement for Snake. I've seen him do some impressive things. I have to vote Snake. It's the only choice I see possible.

Savage Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Savage Dragon

Hall Of Noob Ownage says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sync says:

Chaos your so full of it! So train o Noobmaster on how to be idiot please? Chaos youer funny!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Savage Dragon says:

"Hall Of Noob Ownage says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sync says:
Chaos your so full of it! So train o Noobmaster on how to be idiot please? Chaos youer funny!"

What are you babbling about now?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Savage Dragon says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sync says:
"snake has more artillarty than batman?!!!!!! define artillarty, i call it superman or jla or jsa.... honestly i do not see snake with more artillatry than bats. Hide in a box?? look i like snake to, but bat has heat sneaking lenses i
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Savage Dragon says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sync says:
Chaos your so full of it! So train o Noobmaster on how to be idiot please? Chaos youer funny!"
What are you babbling about now?"
Oh nothing, just your **DUAL** account!
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Savage Dragon says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sync says:
What are you babbling about now?"
Oh nothing, just your **DUAL** account! "

I'm not like you. I don't have a dual account. Only Eternal Chaos.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"Oh nothing, just your **DUAL** account!"

EC is not The Poo Poo list, NOOBWATCH or The Hall of Noob Owness...

i can say that with certainty because i now know who all of them are

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Oh nothing, just your **DUAL** account!"
EC is not The Poo Poo list, NOOBWATCH or The Hall of Noob Owness... i can say that with certainty because i now know who all of them are M"

Thank you for validating my innocence Methos. I forgot you have the power. You and you alone know my secret identity... lol.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos

well it's true lol

i know the owners of the lists and chat to them regularly :D

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"well it's true lol i know the owners of the lists and chat to them regularly :D M"

Lol. Well thank you for helping me shut down Soundwave. Wait Methos, being that you have the staff card, quick question, can you see everything about my account and stuff?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"well it's true lol i know the owners of the lists and chat to them regularly :D M"

Lol. Well thank you for helping me shut down Soundwave. Wait Methos, being that you have the staff card, quick question, can you see everything about my account and stuff?"

and who said i have a staff card?

raises eyebrow

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Methos says:
Lol. Well thank you for helping me shut down Soundwave. Wait Methos, being that you have the staff card, quick question, can you see everything about my account and stuff?"
and who said i have a staff card? *raises eyebrow* M"

I thought you did. Since you kept saying "we" when you referred to the vine removing somebody that's why.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Methos

Eternal Chaos says:

"I thought you did. Since you kept saying "we" when you referred to the vine removing somebody that's why."

it's been rumored lol

but i'm not confirming or denying it

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I thought you did. Since you kept saying "we" when you referred to the vine removing somebody that's why."
it's been rumored lol but i'm not confirming or denying it M "

Spidersense... Tingling... I think you are a member. Mostly on your Oracle account...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Methos

my Oracle account is my Methos account...

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"my Oracle account is my Methos account... M"

Really? How'd you change the names?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Methos

edit you're page and change you're name there...

easy :D

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sparda

Chaos, I think that the Hall was talking about Soundwave.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lantern Prime

Sparda says:

"Chaos, I think that the Hall was talking about Soundwave."

The who was talking what now?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"edit you're page and change you're name there... easy :D M"

Ah ok.

@Sparda: Oh alright. I wasn't too sure anyway because being that he quoted me...

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HalJordan1986x

BatMan epic rapestomp

Snake doesnt have a snowmans chance in hell of winning this

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Bats has Snake out classed in every aspect by leagues
In fact Snake can have every single weapon and Batman can have nothing

Bats would still end up beating Snake easily

Bats is in a league far beyond Snake

Stealth? Bats has him beat easily
H2H? Bats would end up putting Snake in a coma or at least knocking him out with a single hit

Snake is pretty much screwed here

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By gunswordfist

I remember a few of my friends said that Batman would whoop Solid Snake w/o a problem (which was pretty funny to hear) So who can deny that? Batman FTW!! Solid Snake is not bad though. He's in the best game of all time, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HalJordan1986x

I hated MGS4

Batman ends this fight in about 20 seconds

Snake can have all his weapons and gear and Bats could be nude and would still beat Snake easily

Snake is too outclassed here to even put up a fight let alone win

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Acheron
HalJordan1986x said:
"I hated MGS4

Batman ends this fight in about 20 seconds

Snake can have all his weapons and gear and Bats could be nude and would still beat Snake easily

Snake is too outclassed here to even put up a fight let alone win"
I agree Batman would win, but now you're going overboard here.

Batman could be nude and Snake can have all his weapons and gear and he would still lose? What?

Snake would hit the totally defenseless and open Batman with a seeker missile in that situation.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Right because no one has ever shot missles at batman before /rolls eyes

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Acheron
HalJordan1986x said:
"Right because no one has ever shot missles at batman before /rolls eyes"
Right, because Batman has fought an opponent before who has a camoflaging suit, rocket launchers, grenades, machine guns, is a stealth master, and has a little robot buddy who can distract and shock people, in the nude.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lantern Prime

Who in the hell brought this old topic back up again?