Wesker

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

I don't recall Wesker having bullet timing feats. Has he ever dodged a sniper round?

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The 502 Kid

Soild Snake!

Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matches
The 502 Kid said:
"Soild Snake!"
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Zoom

Wesker.

The guy was shooting bees out of the air in the first game he was in before he was enhanced at all.  Afterwards, he spent his time going toe to toe with BOWs without weapons.  He took a metal pipe to the face and it didn't do anything to him.

Snake is a bamf (except when I play MGS, then he's awkward and dies quickly) but he's no match for Wesker.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wesker should win here
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Wesker wouldn't be able to hit snake, he's not this fast:

1:23 and 3:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPNxZak8L6U

2:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp6FfqVm2m8

Fast enough to fight Frank Jaeger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX_nxAVqi88&feature=related

Clown Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clown Patron

Albert Wesker

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

I see a lot of, "Albert Weskers" minus evidence as to why.

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By bioghost

wesker
because he will sent every B.O.W at his disposal to snake

make hard puzzle for him to get throught

make him protect someone (Ashely)

if all thing fail blow the warehouse to take him down with him.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mimic12

I would go for Snake because if Chris could beat wesker then so can snake.

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bioghost

since when chris was able to beat wesket up
I my mind server correctly he just damage him to escape

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zoom
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell
LegendaryKYJ said:
"

I don't recall Wesker having bullet timing feats. Has he ever dodged a sniper round?

"

I'm a huge MGS fan, and I've been vouching for Snake on most occasions when mentioned, like the Snake VS Cyclops thread and so forth. However; I'm going to place my bet on Wesker on this battle. Granted I'm an advent fan of the Resident Evil series too, but it's either you haven't played the games (from 1995 RE, RE: Directors Cut, RE2, all the way to RE: Code Veronica to RE4)

Wesker had been keeping and lurking the Resident Evil games from begining to end. In the 1st game; as Zoom mentioned, he had been using 9mm Barreta hand gun with just 10 rounds to pin point a swarm of killer bees with precise accracy. In fact, as a marksman; he is in par to Chris Redfield. He took a talon plus two more from the Tyrant and had the strength and stamina to walk, find his way, and grab a stringe to inject himself with the H-Virus (Hunter Bio-Weapon). Note that after being stabbed with a 24 inch talon with a width ratio of 8 inches wide means that Wesker is walking around with a big hole in his abdomon.

Skip Video 3:40 to 3:50 (PSX Version)

Skip Video 0:50 to1:00 (GameCube Remake)

After the injection of the Hunter Cells; Wesker developed:

• Strength in par to Beast (X-men)
  • Durability in par to Carnage (Spiderman)
  • Healing Factor in par to Wolverine
  • Speed, Reflex Timing, Reaction Time in par to Spiderman
  • Keen Senses in par to Wolverine, Sabertooth, & Beast

But that's just his physical features... Wesker is also:

• An Expert at Martial Arts
  • A professional spy
  • An expert at anything to do with weaponary and arsenal
  • An expert of computers
  • Master Manipulator
  • Master strategist
  • And Rich... (Unlimited supply of .... anything...)

In Code Veronica X (PS2 Version) Wesker went toe to toe against T-Veronica Alexia, whom by way; is the potential most powerful T-Virus Tyrant. Alexia has Pheonix-like level of telepathy (only under T-Veronica infected creatures or ants), telekinisis and pyrokenisis. She is strong as Rogue (Classic) and has a durability level in par to Thing (Fantasic 4).

Sure, Snake has bullet timing; But since Leon Kenedy has bullet-timing too; i would only imagine that Wesker has that and can even do it better and more graceful with his new fund powers (Actually old powers since the 1st RE game for the PSX)

So yea, Snake is pretty tough too, but against Wesker... Wesker is Monster, and the original post says Prep-Time is given, and we already know that Wesker holds advantage in that field. Albert James Wesker for the win.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Perfect Cell said:

"LegendaryKYJ said:
"

"

I'm a huge MGS fan, and I've been vouching for Snake on most occasions when mentioned, like the Snake VS Cyclops thread and so forth. However; I'm going to place my bet on Wesker on this battle. Granted I'm an advent fan of the Resident Evil series too, but it's either you haven't played the games (from 1995 RE, RE: Directors Cut, RE2, all the way to RE: Code Veronica to RE4)

I've played nearly every RE in existence. Albert Wesker cannot move faster then a bullet.

Wesker had been keeping and lurking the Resident Evil games from begining to end. In the 1st game; as Zoom mentioned, he had been using 9mm Barreta hand gun with just 10 rounds to pin point a swarm of killer bees with precise accracy. In fact, as a marksman; he is in par to Chris Redfield. He took a talon plus two more from the Tyrant and had the strength and stamina to walk, find his way, and grab a stringe to inject himself with the H-Virus (Hunter Bio-Weapon). Note that after being stabbed with a 24 inch talon with a width ratio of 8 inches wide means that Wesker is walking around with a big hole in his abdomon.

Standard preperation and an abandoned warehouse as per the OP with a week of prep, Snakes got Claymore mines, Stinger missiles, Nikita Missiles, his arsenal of automatic weapons, sniper rifles, and machine guns that hold 100-200 rounds of ammunition, I think those could do a little more damage then an 8 inch wide Talon. Or anything he's ever been hit with.

After the injection of the Hunter Cells; Wesker developed:

• Strength in par to Beast (X-men)
  • Durability in par to Carnage (Spiderman)
  • Healing Factor in par to Wolverine
  • Speed, Reflex Timing, Reaction Time in par to Spiderman
  • Keen Senses in par to Wolverine, Sabertooth, & Beast

Feat's to prove he's as strong as Beast and has Spideys reaction time. His healing factor is useful, but it won't piece together his severed body parts since he hadsn't shown carnages level of durability, let alone the durability to withstand walking on a mine or tanking a .50 caliber weapon. 

But that's just his physical features... Wesker is also:

• An Expert at Martial Arts
  • A professional spy
  • An expert at anything to do with weaponary and arsenal
  • An expert of computers
  • Master Manipulator
  • Master strategist
  • And Rich... (Unlimited supply of .... anything...)

I don't think it would be a curb stomp, I just think Snake takes the majority 6/10 fights. Snakes fought and won against Vamp, Frank Jeager, and Liquid Snake (who downed a jet just prior) in a Hind D helicopter right after he dodged a missile being fired at him. Vamp and Frank being the two fastest people I can think of, Frank is the ninja that's swinging that sword so quickly he blocked automatic fire, btw.

In Code Veronica X (PS2 Version) Wesker went toe to toe against T-Veronica Alexia, whom by way; is the potential most powerful T-Virus Tyrant. Alexia has Pheonix-like level of telepathy (only under T-Veronica infected creatures or ants), telekinisis and pyrokenisis. She is strong as Rogue (Classic) and has a durability level in par to Thing (Fantasic 4).

I've played that game multiple times, Alexia does NOT have class 50 strength, cosmic entity level TK, or class 90 bricks durability, or pyrokenisis. She lights things on fire by flicking her blood at said target, pyrokenisis is setting things on fire with your mind. Although an impressive showing against Alexia, it doesn't show him breaking the SOS.

Sure, Snake has bullet timing; But since Leon Kenedy has bullet-timing too; i would only imagine that Wesker has that and can even do it better and more graceful with his new fund powers (Actually old powers since the 1st RE game for the PSX)

That's not bullet timing, that's running away from someone whos trying to kill you with a machine gun, you can do it and so can I. Bullet timing is moving after a bullet has been fired. And, what does Leon have to do with Wesker? They've never even met in the games.

So yea, Snake is pretty tough too, but against Wesker... Wesker is Monster, and the original post says Prep-Time is given, and we already know that Wesker holds advantage in that field. Albert James Wesker for the win.

What has he accomplished to lead you to that conclusion? Snake destroyed Shadow Moses, Outer Heaven, Outer Haven, helped destroy the Tanker and plant in MGS2. With that much opposition, what could Wesker possibly throw at Snake that he wouldn't survive?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zoom

Snake isn't faster than a bullet either.  He just dodged one. 

Wesker can dodge bullets or just take them.  Snake's gonna be hard pressed to put Wesker down at all with regular firearms even if Wesker isn't fighting back.

I think most of what Cell said (comparing him to various superheroes) is a bunch of bull but he's still one tough, smart dangerous dude.  Moreso than Snake by a good amount.

Not Snake 6/10.  Wesker 10/10.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xXi0RIXx

Ahem~
*of course the big mgs fan will post XD)

for one
snake can INFACT dodge bulites
hideokojima says in the mgs databasethat snake can see the nerves of the people and can predict when they will shoot

however though

i am going to lean a little bit twards albert on this one

weskers ablilitys far shoot foward than snakes

-___-

fahh
sorry snake XD

yuffie101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By yuffie101

but if snake did take a bullet his suit will rescue him it is kited out for everything

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xXi0RIXx
yuffie101 said:
"but if snake did take a bullet his suit will rescue him it is kited out for everything"

your thinking of big boss
yuffie101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yuffie101

didnt snake have one in the ps1 metal gear and and metal gear 4

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xXi0RIXx
yuffie101 said:
"

didnt snake have one in the ps1 metal gear and and metal gear 4

"

no
you are thinking of metal gear solid 3 snake eater
werer you are able to heal your injuries
and that was naked snake
and he is big boss
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By geraldthesloth

Snake

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Zoom said:
"Snake isn't faster than a bullet either.  He just dodged one. 

Wesker can dodge bullets or just take them.  Snake's gonna be hard pressed to put Wesker down at all with regular firearms even if Wesker isn't fighting back.

I think most of what Cell said (comparing him to various superheroes) is a bunch of bull but he's still one tough, smart dangerous dude.  Moreso than Snake by a good amount.

Not Snake 6/10.  Wesker 10/10."

As expected from these forums, no proof or solid rebuttal, pure opinion and <3 of character FTW, YEAH!
Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stance Castro
Zoom said:

You're just a Cell hater aren't you? lol

LegendaryKYJ said:
"Zoom said:

As expected from these forums, no proof or solid rebuttal, pure opinion and <3 of character FTW, YEAH!"
 So Snake wins because you love him. WooT!!

GTFOH!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Zoom said:

As expected from these forums, no proof or solid rebuttal, pure opinion and <3 of character FTW, YEAH!"
Just because you didn't watch the videos....

Stance Castro
said:
"Zoom said:

You're just a Cell hater aren't you? lol"

Generally.  He's a very slow learner and just makes up stuff and pretends it's an established fact.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Zoom said:

"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Zoom said:

I just watched all of them, and played the games, multiple times. Snake can fight higher end bullet timers because of superior skills, reaction time, and equipment.

Zoom said:

You're just a Cell hater aren't you? lol

LegendaryKYJ said:

"Zoom said:

So Snake wins because you love him. WooT!!"

Individually, Wesker fights against Grey Fox, Vamp, and a Hind D Helicopter piloted by Liquid Snake, what happens

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Acer
LegendaryKYJ said:
"

Zoom said:

"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Zoom said:

I just watched all of them, and played the games, multiple times. Snake can fight higher end bullet timers because of superior skills, reaction time, and equipment. Let me ask you this, how would Wesker do against Grey Fox, Vamp, or a Hind D Helicopter piloted by Liquid Snake?

"
He would probally beat them, dont forget Wesker is a master manipulator and prep time suits him very well. In a straight up fight he would have a hard time but Wesker isnt just going to go into a battle blind without knowing what he is going up against first.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Acer said:
He would probally beat them, dont forget Wesker is a master manipulator and prep time suits him very well. In a straight up fight he would have a hard time but Wesker isnt just going to go into a battle blind without knowing what he is going up against first."

What's the best feat Wesker's accomplished with preperation time? What would he do for the OP's scenario? And, exactly how much familiarization would they be given about each other, prior to the fight?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Sparda

After watching this newest RE5 trailer, and seeing what Wesker does, I'm gonna have to say he wins (I know it's lengthy, but watch through it all and you see him do some rather interesting things).

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Acer
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Acer said:
He would probally beat them, dont forget Wesker is a master manipulator and prep time suits him very well. In a straight up fight he would have a hard time but Wesker isnt just going to go into a battle blind without knowing what he is going up against first."

What's the best feat Wesker's accomplished with preperation time? What would he do for the OP's scenario? And, exactly how much familiarization would they be given about each other, prior to the fight?"
Um pretty much all of the resident evil series and the events taking place he has had a hand in it, manipulating events and people from behind the scenes. Now whats to stop Wesker from unleashing a tyrant or any other kind of monster to go after Snake or even hiring mercanaries to do his work nothing and its something he is more than likely to do. Wesker dosn't even need to lift a finger to take Snake out. He did it in Res 4 when he hired Krauser and Ada so whats to stop him here. These are some things that he will more than likely do.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Wesker out classes snake in every aspect
strenght speed durability skill and intellect

wesker wins in a curbstomp

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Um pretty much all of the resident evil series and the events taking place he has had a hand in it, manipulating events and people from behind the scenes.

That's a little dry, sure, he's manipulated people, but he wasn't solely responsible for everything that happened in RE. 

Now whats to stop Wesker from unleashing a tyrant or any other kind of monster to go after Snake or even hiring mercanaries to do his work nothing and its something he is more than likely to do.Wesker dosn't even need to lift a finger to take Snake out. He did it in Res 4 when he hired Krauser and Ada so whats to stop him here. These are some things that he will more than likely do

Even if this scenario involved outside help (which it dosn't), do you realize the extent of Snakes resources? A Tyrant, hell, Nemesis could be downed by lesser trained people armed with RPGs and automatic weapons as per the RE series. If Snake called, lets say, Raiden, Tyrant would be returned to Umbrella in pieces. Weskers mercanaries don't hold a candle to U.S. Military Personnel ala Colonel Cambell and Meryl. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
Acer said:
"Now whats to stop Wesker from unleashing a tyrant or any other kind of monster to go after Snake or even hiring mercanaries to do his work nothing and its something he is more than likely to do. Wesker dosn't even need to lift a finger to take Snake out. He did it in Res 4 when he hired Krauser and Ada so whats to stop him here. These are some things that he will more than likely do."

Outside help is null and void here. It wasn't specified. This is a one-on-one battle.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By warlock360
Acer said:
"Wesker"
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Acer
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Um pretty much all of the resident evil series and the events taking place he has had a hand in it, manipulating events and people from behind the scenes.

That's a little dry, sure, he's manipulated people, but he wasn't solely responsible for everything that happened in RE. 

Now whats to stop Wesker from unleashing a tyrant or any other kind of monster to go after Snake or even hiring mercanaries to do his work nothing and its something he is more than likely to do.Wesker dosn't even need to lift a finger to take Snake out. He did it in Res 4 when he hired Krauser and Ada so whats to stop him here. These are some things that he will more than likely do

Even if this scenario involved outside help (which it dosn't), do you realize the extent of Snakes resources? A Tyrant, hell, Nemesis could be downed by lesser trained people armed with RPGs and automatic weapons as per the RE series. If Snake called, lets say, Raiden, Tyrant would be returned to Umbrella in pieces. Weskers mercanaries don't hold a candle to U.S. Military Personnel ala Colonel Cambell and Meryl. 
"

Yes he was not soley responsible for most of the events but in some way he had a hand in it. Look at all the others who started of the incidents in the Resident Evil series, now how many of them are still alive, most of them are dead while Wesker has survived. Even in the games such as Res 4 were he was barley shown he is still considered one of the main characters because of what he can do behind the scenes. About outside help, it didn't specify that help couldn't be used in there fight, if not then i apolagize on my behalf.

Yeah because how many times has Snake entered a battle with a vast amount of resources, never. He goes into a battle with standard equipment even when he knows what he is going into he takes standard tech, now while Wesker usually does the same, his strength, speed and reflexes are easily great enough to handle Snake. Watch the video on the previous page. Snake would never call in someone to help him, a support team over intercom yes but having someone else fight a battle for him is highly unlikely.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Ooooh, after seeing the previews for RE5 I think Wesker would take the majority fights for now.

Even in the games such as Res 4 were he was barley shown he is still considered one of the main characters because of what he can do behind the scenes

That's the problem, we don't know what Wesker does. There's no proof as to what he's been doing, that's why it's dismissable, noone is saying he's not a manipulator, just saying how many of us can give a concrete explaination as to the extent of what he's responsible for? We can't.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Acer
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Ooooh, after seeing the previews for RE5 I think Wesker would take the majority fights for now.

Even in the games such as Res 4 were he was barley shown he is still considered one of the main characters because of what he can do behind the scenes

That's the problem, we don't know what Wesker does. There's no proof as to what he's been doing, that's why it's dismissable, noone is saying he's not a manipulator, just saying how many of us can give a concrete explaination as to the extent of what he's responsible for? We can't."
I agree, its hard to determine just what he is doing behind the scenes and just how much of it he is responsible for but he has been apart of pretty much all the events in some way shape or form.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Perfect Cell
LegendaryKYJ said:
"

I just watched all of them, and played the games, multiple times. Snake can fight higher end bullet timers because of superior skills, reaction time, and equipment.

So Snake wins because you love him. WooT!!"

Individually, Wesker fights against Grey Fox, Vamp, and a Hind D Helicopter piloted by Liquid Snake, what happens

"
For your information; Wesker is waaaay faster than Grey Fox. Sure Grey Fox has Camo Cloaking Technology and is very fast, But Wesker is just waaaay faster.

Vamp? Sure Wesker will have a hard time actually killing the guy, but 1) Wesker is waaaaaay faster & stronger than Vamp. Plus Vamp can't even kill Wesker without knowing his weakness and vice versa. But I will tell you this; Wesker has far superior learning abilities. He will know Vamps weaknesses before Vamp can figure out how to kill Wesker.

Hind D? Wesker can jump 100s of feet off the ground and grab the roters of the chopper while it's spinning destroying the Hind D altogether. That would feature superior reaction time, reflexes, and strength.

Like I said; In CODE VERONICA; Wesker moves faster than the speed of sight. Chris is master Marksman; what he sees he can hit. However, if Chris can't see Wesker move, that means he moves faster than a speeding bullet. You say you've played all the games, but it seems apparent that you've actually missed 1 or two games of the series.

Zoom said:
Generally.  He's a very slow learner and just makes up stuff and pretends it's an established fact."

And your opinions count as facts?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Perfect Cell
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Ooooh, after seeing the previews for RE5 I think Wesker would take the majority fights for now.

That's the problem, we don't know what Wesker does. There's no proof as to what he's been doing, that's why it's dismissable, noone is saying he's not a manipulator, just saying how many of us can give a concrete explaination as to the extent of what he's responsible for? We can't."

Snake is like the equivalent to Chris Redfield or Leon Kennedy... But not; Albert Wesker.

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By bioghost

saw the clip
omg Jill Valentine is dead.
damn you wesker!

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Perfect Cell said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:

Snake is like the equivalent to Chris Redfield or Leon Kennedy... But not; Albert Wesker.

Oh really? Chris and Leon can dodge sniper rounds after they've been fired and kick off a missile fired by a hind d...

Snake would clear each and every RE ever made, alone.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zoom
Perfect Cell said:
Zoom said:
Generally.  He's a very slow learner and just makes up stuff and pretends it's an established fact."

And your opinions count as facts?"

When I have stuff to back it up.  I'm not sure where you're getting things like Wesker being even with the Thing in strength level.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Perfect Cell
Zoom said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Zoom said:

And your opinions count as facts?"

When I have stuff to back it up.  I'm not sure where you're getting things like Wesker being even with the Thing in strength level."
I was speaking about Alexia.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zoom

I don't know where you're getting that either.