Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

This is better than your other, but DS could solo, and Batman could probably do the same, hard to say that though, because The Snakes are expert marksmens, not just some thugs that he normally fights. But Batman has fought Deadshot, who can shoot better than almost anyone in any comic, so, actually Bats can solo too.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

Either Slade or Bats would solo with absolute ease

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86 said:
" Either Slade or Bats would solo with absolute ease "
I don't think Batman can solo due to Liquid's insane durability.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I don't think Batman can solo due to Liquid's insane durability. "
What insane durability? The only person that actually hit him was Snake and Snake has average physical strenght, Bats is capable of kicking steel doors down and busting Bazooka proof glass, a hit from him would shatter Liquids bones and cause internal bleeding
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
What insane durability? The only person that actually hit him was Snake and Snake has average physical strenght, Bats is capable of kicking steel doors down and busting Bazooka proof glass, a hit from him would shatter Liquids bones and cause internal bleeding "
Yeah, but didn't he get his freakin' arm cut off and he was still fighting? The only reason he died was because of the Fox Die virus, and he still to a crap ton of damage before it finished him off. The guy has to have some kind of super human durability, add and his brother who should at least be a average fighter and I think they could take down Batman. Now Deathstroke.........
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86
@Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
What insane durability? The only person that actually hit him was Snake and Snake has average physical strenght, Bats is capable of kicking steel doors down and busting Bazooka proof glass, a hit from him would shatter Liquids bones and cause internal bleeding "
Yeah, but didn't he get his freakin' arm cut off and he was still fighting? The only reason he died was because of the Fox Die virus, and he still to a crap ton of damage before it finished him off. The guy has to have some kind of super human durability, add and his brother who should at least be a average fighter and I think they could take down Batman. Now Deathstroke......... "
That was the first game, Ocelot was the one who got his arm cut off.  In MGS2 they took Liquids dead body and attached his arm to Ocelot

So basically, Liquid has been dead since the first game.  Ocelot took over the Liquid persona because they used his arm to replace the arm Ocelot lost when Grey Fox cut it off. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86: Wait Liquid didn't get his arm cut off? Okay, I'm confused I really need to replay MGS 1........
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FinalStar86
@Decoy Elite: Ocelot did, after MGS1 the guy that everyone was calling Liquid was actually Ocelot who was hypnotized into thinking he was Liquid

The Liquid in MGS4
Ocelot thinking he is Liquid

Ocelot got his arm chopped off by Grey Fox and in MGS2 you see that the arm he has now use to belong to Liquid and was taken off of his dead body
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Batman and Deathstroke take this one... 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86: I know about Ocelot not being Liquid and all that. I just thought that during the Liquid fight (just before the car chase) at some point Liquid's arm got chopped off. 

I guess I just got the fight confused with a boss fight from another game.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By MrDirector786

Why would you do this to the Snakes, especially Solid Snake? They are awesome, but get stomped here.

Grayfox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Grayfox21

i think the snakes can win because of ther super strenght and ther cqc

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FinalStar86
@Grayfox21 said:
"

"
You mean the super strenght that they don't have? Because last I checked Snake couldn't even break a pair of hand cuffs
CQC is nothing compared to fights on Batman and Deathstrokes level
Either could solo easily
Grayfox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grayfox21

solid snake can flip off a misle, can batman or deathstroke?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrDirector786
@Grayfox21 said:
"

"
Neither of them has super strength. Other than CQC, Snake hasn't shown any other type of fighting skill. CQC seems mostly based on just judo. Batman and Deathstroke know many more fighting styles. And I don't know if Liquid actually has CQC. In the fourth game, it was just Ocelot who had implanted Liquid's persona into himself so he could trick the patriots. So that was Ocelot who was using CQC, not actually Liquid. And Ocelot could have learned it from watching Big Boss in MGS3. Either Batman or Deathstroke can solo. It pains me to see people putting Solid Snake in battles he can't win because he is one of my favorite MGS characters.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MrDirector786
@Grayfox21 said:
" solid snake can flip off a misle, can batman or deathstroke? "
What missile did he flip off?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FinalStar86
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Grayfox21 said:
" solid snake can flip off a misle, can batman or deathstroke? "
What missile did he flip off? "
It was part of MGS Twin Snakes which isn't even canon.  

Snake is alot more impressive in Twin Snakes since he was able to do that and he was able to backflip over Ocelot's shot but that was only because he heard Ocelot cock his revolver and jumped before the shot was fired

So basically in his entire existence Snake's only impressive feat was a non canon feat of him flipping off a missle and even that Bats still has far greater feats
Grayfox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Grayfox21

and snake took down a helicoptor 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrDirector786
@FinalStar86: Oh. I never played Twin Snakes. Truth is, I've never played MGS1 in general but I have read about it and seen videos of it so I know it pretty well. I've played MGS2, MGS3, Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2 both of which were on the Subsistence version of MGS3, and MGS4.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@Grayfox21 said:
" and snake took down a helicoptor  "
Technically 3 since he took one down in Metal Gear 1, but that one was on the ground, and another one in Metal Gear 2. But Batman has taken on Metahumans that Snake could only dream of being able to take on.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinalStar86
@Grayfox21 said:
Yeah...with a missle launcher
Batman took down a chopper with a freaking knife
Grayfox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Grayfox21

And snake beat metal gear ray too and beat liqud in metal gear 4
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FinalStar86

Yeah, he beat a slow moving mech because the guy who created was dumb enough to put a radome on it where anyone with a missle launcher can shoot it and damage it.

Yeah he beat a guy with no peak human physical stats, and mediocre hand to hand skills. 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDirector786

In 4, he beat the Ray with another Metal Gear. That was my favorite moment of the game btw. Mainly because I'm a huge fan of Transformers and they always have giant robot battles so I enjoyed being able to play a giant robot battle in MGS4. Still, as I said before, Batman has taken on metahumans on levels that Snake has never shown to be able to handle.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FinalStar86
@MrDirector786: lol check this pic out

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@Grayfox21 said:
Really?
No Caption Provided

Oh wait...
=]
Grayfox21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Grayfox21

snake and liquid is gentically enhanced too and is much stronger then batman and deatrhstroek uis
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDirector786
@FinalStar86 said:
" @MrDirector786: lol check this pic out

No Caption Provided
"
LOL
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86
@Grayfox21 said:
" snake and liquid is gentically enhanced too and is much stronger then batman and deatrhstroek uis "
Again, Snake has regular physical strenght, if he was stronger then Batman and Deathstroke then why couldn't he break a pair of hand cuffs by himself?  Why did he get knocked out when a genome hit him in the face with a rifle butt?  Snake and Liquid have average strenght, not superhuman, not enhanced, not peak, not even olympic.  

Seriously MGS fans need to give a rest, Snake isn't on Batmans level and he sure as hell isnt on Deathstrokes level
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By devilmarine

Sorry to say, but Liquid and Snake loses. Snake is just too inferior.

And Solid Snake DOES NOT have super-human strength, Only Liquid does. Like Liquid said "the project was to make the most powerful soldier possible." And super-human strength characters existed before Liquid's time.

Surviving a fall from Rex and an explosion this powerful, shows Liquid does have super-human strength.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
@devilmarine: Those would be durability feats, and where does it show him falling off of Rex or surviving any explosions?
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By devilmarine
@FinalStar86: Look at the video, or did it lag out?

Liquid was knocked off Rex, in MGS1.

Sometimes durability can = strength. Like Liquid surviving out in the snow, without a shirt, is durability. But taking the force of that explosion and a fall from Rex would = durability and strength. If one can take an intense fall without any noticeable damage, and still walk, they would have super-human durability and strength.

But yeah, team 2 owns.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalStar86
@devilmarine: Doesnt show him getting knocked off Rex and the Cockpit was empty when Rex exploded so he didnt survive that either
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By devilmarine
@FinalStar86:  It was empty because he left it, but he was indeed inside of it when it exploded. Look at how far Rex is from Snake in the video, and imagine how powerful that explosion was that Liquid was in the center of. Didn't you hear him yell? 

As for being knocked off, he was. Snake knocked him off in MGS1.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FinalStar86
@devilmarine: He dId knock him off but we never really saw him land on the ground, for all we know he could of grabbed something and stopped himself from falling too.  

We heard him yell but we also heard him yell when Snake blew up his Hind D, he was probably just pissed off, I mean he didn't get blown out of the cockpit and was on top of MGS
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By NightFang3
@Tim_Drake4444 said:
"Batman and Deathstroke, for sure."
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By devilmarine
@FinalStar86:  More than likely not. We saw Liquid fall all way to the bottom until he was concealed by the darkness. Not to mention his arms were aimed forward at Snake, not attempting to grab anything.

Raven didn't get blown out of his tank either, but a Genome Soldiers did and Raven was indeed still inside of it.

The wall that Snake hit, knocking him out, stopped him from being blown any further. 

It's a chance that Liquid was blown against the inside of the cockpit, keeping him locked into the explosion. The wounds on his body from the explosion is more than enough of proof for me to say he was inside of it. And as shown in the video, during the starting of the explosion, it clearly shows Liquid did not exit during it.

It is just more evidence that Liquid is superhuman, than not.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FinalStar86
@devilmarine said:
" @FinalStar86:  More than likely not. We saw Liquid fall all way to the bottom until he was concealed by the darkness. Not to mention his arms were aimed forward at Snake, not attempting to grab anything.  Raven didn't get blown out of his tank either, but a Genome Soldiers did and Raven was indeed still inside of it. The wall that Snake hit, knocking him out, stopped him from being blown any further.    It's a chance that Liquid was blown against the inside of the cockpit, keeping him locked into the explosion. The wounds on his body from the explosion is more than enough of proof for me to say he was inside of it. And as shown in the video, during the starting of the explosion, it clearly shows Liquid did not exit during it.  It is just more evidence that Liquid is superhuman, than not. "
Vulcan may have some level of superhuman durability and strenght though
Then again we never saw him hit the ground either, him grabbing onto something is just as likely as him htting the ground, neither of us can actually prove either of these happened.  

I checked the video for MGS1 and I will give you the fact that Liquid was caught in the explosion although I don't consider it superhuman durability since humans in fiction survive explosions all the time though.  But you were correct on that part at least +
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MrDirector786

Are you talking about when he fell off of Rex when Snake beat him in their fight on top of it like in this video?

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FinalStar86
@MrDirector786: Yeah, that was pretty long drop. MG Rex was no taller then about 20 something feet and Liquid was falling for more then a few seconds lol...
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By devilmarine
@FinalStar86: 
I'm pretty sure Vulcan does have super-human strength and durability. There's no record of a man being able to wield a min-gun of any sort alone without it being mounted on something, but Vulcan did it with ease, with no shirt on in the harsh Alaskan weather.

That is true. However, something relevant to that was Meryl ramming her jeep right into the left side of Liquid's around 60 MPH before they crashed, and Liquid survived that. He wasn't even wearing a seat-belt; the impact would've crushed the normal human.

Yes, but they do not survive an explosion that large when they're in the center of it. They're like Snake, on the outside, catching a part of it, rather than the direction fiction, which still was powerful enough to knock Snake out.
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By devilmarine
@FinalStar86: In truth, I think they downsized Rex in MGS4, same as Ray.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FinalStar86
@devilmarine: Ever play Tekken 5? Heiachi got dog piled by a bunch of Jack robots that exploded and he got knocked out of his tower and flew a few miles and survived.  That was my prime example lol 

I'm not going to lie and say Liquid doesn't have some decent durability but superhuman durability would be like bullets bouncing off of you or being invunerable to blades or something.  Does Liquid have some impressive durability? Absolutely [although no on par with Bats or Deathstroke]  but I hardly consider it superhuman

@devilmarine said:
" @FinalStar86: In truth, I think they downsized Rex in MGS4, same as Ray. "

Agreed
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By devilmarine
@FinalStar86: I wouldn't compare MGS to another game. It's based in a semi-realistic world, not another video game world. However, for all we know Heiachi could have a super-human form of something.

True. But remember how super-human Wesker was? None of the RPG explosions were big as the Rex explosion, nor did the RPGs send Wesker flying when the player shot them, yet a person surviving in the center of a RPG explosion is a super-human feature. Even in real life a RPG explosion isn't big as the Rex's explosion. The shock-wave can barely reach far as the Rex's explosion could to Snake, knocking him off. 

Also, remember in MGS1, the only way to disable Rex was to fire a stinger missile in the cockpit. It was the only way to do it in game-play and canon-wise. Even Otacon stated in a codec message that was the only way to disable Rex.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@devilmarine: Well Tekken is as realistic as you can get for a fighting game, I don't consider MGS all that realistic although you are right to call it semi realistic though.  

I don't understand your second paragraph, could you clarify a bit? 

Fair enough, I won't deny that Liquid was in the cockpit during the explosion
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrDirector786

What's funny about Rex is that it's the only Metal Gear that didn't have a weakness in its legs. All other Metal Gears pretty much did. In Metal Gear 1, you destroy the TX-55 by planting plastic explosives on it's legs in a specific order. In Metal Gear 2, you destroy Metal Gear D by throwing grenades at its legs. MGS2, the Ray's legs aren't the source to destroy it, but you can shoot them and then shoot the head. And the Gekko's legs were also organic and could be shot at and then their heads would be exposed.