BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Story:

10 years later Earth and humans have advanced remarkably. Humans have finally made it to a "type I civilization":

No Caption Provided

This is not only all thanks to the hero's of the Earth using their powers to further develop the advancement of humanity, but also to meeting many Alien lifeforms and also the many billionaires/scientist on the planet wanting to help out and even villains themselves. Oh yeah...Humans have finally "made it". So they believe. They never felt the "peace" on this level. But where comes great success comes great corruption. The U.S.A government and even Shield throughout the years has become more and more corrupt, wanting more power than they already have.

Bruce Wayne AKA the Batman is wanted by the government and a bounty is placed on him for 5 quintillion dollars. Why is the U.S.A government and Shield after Bruce Wayne? Bruce Wayne has a plan that will take humanity passed a type I civilization and to a type II civilization. But Bruce is not sharing the plans, because he does not want them to get into the wrong hands and he knows the U.S.A government will not use it for the betterment of the people. Bruce is than hunted down like a dog by almost everyone on the planet. His mansion and Batcave destroyed and his friends and close allies killed or turned on him. But Bruce manages to survive, he manages to escape and remain well hidden.

But all things don't end. Everyone on Earth is still viciously looking for Bruce and competing with each other. World super powers like Brazil, European Nation(all European Union nations became one nation), Nigeria, Wakanda, Latveria, New Korea(North Korea combined with South Korea and Japan), India and the Chinese Empire(China and all of Southeast Asia and parts of Eastern Russia). But they don't really want Bruce, they just want to get the plans before everyone else. Because whoever has the plans "CONTROLS THE WORLD!"

World War IV soon breaks out:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Humans have reverted back to their primitive and destructive ways. "Peace" is word that no one remembers. While everyone is killing themselves, Bruce Wayne AKA the Batman is still very alive. Him and other new friends that he has met. One of them being Logan AKA Wolverine...Bruce Wayne and his team are hiding out in an undisclosed location in the Democratic Republic of Congo. No one has thought Bruce would be hiding there and the government has been helping Bruce, due to Bruce Bat-Wing being the new president. Bat-Wing was Batmans only ally to not betray him or be killed. Batman soon builds a small batcave in the country.

Meanwhile World War IV still continues and also the hunt for Bruce Wayne. The war on Earth has attracted a species. The Yautja:

No Caption Provided

They enjoy the chaos on Earth and feel it would serve a good hunt and challenge for them. But things don't go so well when one is killed and the humans find out about this species. Many Yautja are then killed. This angers one of the Elder Predators and he's goes down to Earth himself. He meets the King of Wakanda T'Challa. They make an loose alliance. Both are angered by the war and both want revenge.

But then something happens that may end the war. T'Challa gets info of the location of Batman, but that intel gets leaked by mistake. The U.S.A government gets a hold of the intel. The government assembles the best team of soldiers America has ever asked for. Agent Venom, Agent Frank(Punisher now agent/soldier for Shield/U.S.A), Master Chief himself and Winter Solider. But it gets worse again...Deathstroke soon hears about the intel leak:

No Caption Provided

He himself assembles a team of some of the deadliest mercenaries, even across the galaxy...Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool, Boba Fett and even Gamora. The three teams race to the Democratic Republic of Congo with sheer aggressiveness...Wanting to find their "prize". Their "prize" being Bruce Wayne. Bat-Wing is killed by Deathstroke for not giving up the specific location of Batman.

Deathstroke and his ruthless team of mercenaries move in on Batman's location. But T'Challa himself gets beats them the two other teams to Batman's location. Meanwhile Batman finds out that three different teams are coming after him. He gets his team ready and they prepare for the worst. The three teams finally get to Batman's location. A location, they look for him, but so does Batman in his team. Who survives this encounter and wins the "prize". The top notch soldiers of Agent Venom, Punisher, Master Chief and Winter Soldier? The deadly mercenaries of Deathstroke, Deadpool, Boba Fett and Gamora. The warriors of Black Panther, Elder Predator, the Gorgon and Kraven the Hunter? Or the team of best martial artist and strategist of Batman, Wolverine, Iron Fist and Mister X....

Soldiers

Mercenaries

Warriors

Martial Artist

Rules:

1. To win is by KO or Death or incapacitate.
  2. Note can they KILL Batman. All they have to do is bring in his dead body and his brain will be scanned for memory of the plans.
  3. All teams only have 1 hour of prep, with LIMITED repeat LIMITED resources. Wakanda is destroyed and Batmans batcave in the Congo is nowhere near as sufficient as his regular one.
  4. All teams are looking for one another. They can use strategy, set of positions(like to snipe), set traps,etc...
  5. This is New 52 Batman with his equipment's and armor.
  6. This is Pre-52 Deathstroke with new 52 Deathstroke equipment only.
  7. This is King of the Dead Black Panther.
  8. This is Elder Predator. Use can use any feats outside the movies if you wish.
  9. This is current Gamora(she isn't enhanced by Thanos).
  10. The Gorgan can't use his stare.
  11. Master Chiefs feats are not limited to video games.
  12. Morals on.

The Congo(Basin,River, Waterfall)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Theme of Match:

Who survives???? >:)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: First I have to say nice well thought scenario.It's like I read a crossover what if comic and played nice in my head.2nd if his allies were hunting him,how did Superman not find him(this is for lol's).3rd I am thinking on this.Good Job by the way (thumbs up!)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: First I have to say nice well thought scenario.It's like I read a crossover what if comic and played nice in my head.2nd if his allies were hunting him,how did Superman not find him(this is for lol's).3rd I am thinking on this.Good Job by the way (thumbs up!)

Thanks! You can just say most the hero's were killed off during the war, including Superman. :P

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman
No Caption Provided

Ill put this in bookmark and read it tomorrow

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reaverlation
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@king_stranglehold_da_first: (Hank Hill Voice):Hell of a war I'll tell you what.

lol. I tried my best to make this match as intense as possible. Anyways who do you have in mind that will win?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

I can't imagine any of the attacking teams are going to be lenient with prep when they know they are going after the Bat and BP is going to trump that department, considering the terrain, and Kraven's on his squad. only amping there prepping quality in the jungle.

That being said, I'm backing the martial artists. Iron Fist is one tough b*stard, he's probably the most inherently powerful guy here, combined with Wolverine's raw tanking power and the fact that Batman is the only one who knows of all 3 teams and can prep for all 3, despite lower tech [presumably as he is hiding in a jungle environment] that is a very big advantage. I think that Bats and co can take the majority, I think that the soldiers fare the worst, though I have little knowledge on Gamora.

To be honest there are a lot of variables to take into consideration and I'm not entirely sure Bats has this, but as of now, I'm backing the martial artists as most likely and then the warriors for the next most likely.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't imagine any of the attacking teams are going to be lenient with prep when they know they are going after the Bat and BP is going to trump that department, considering the terrain, and Kraven's on his squad. only amping there prepping quality in the jungle.

That being said, I'm backing the martial artists. Iron Fist is one tough b*stard, he's probably the most inherently powerful guy here, combined with Wolverine's raw tanking power and the fact that Batman is the only one who knows of all 3 teams and can prep for all 3, despite lower tech [presumably as he is hiding in a jungle environment] that is a very big advantage. I think that Bats and co can take the majority, I think that the soldiers fare the worst, though I have little knowledge on Gamora.

To be honest there are a lot of variables to take into consideration and I'm not entirely sure Bats has this, but as of now, I'm backing the martial artists as most likely and then the warriors for the next most likely.

Interesting post.

But I wouldn't count out soldiers. Punisher while not use to this environment is really good at setting up traps, especially using explosives like C4's. He'll have most the area armed with C4's. Matter fact I take back Punisher not being use to this environment, because he did serve in Viatnam as a Special Ops person. Also he or Winter Soldier can take a sniping position. As for agent Venom, thanks to the Venom suit he has his Spidey-Sense, but not only that but also camouflage which will be very helpful to the team. As for Master Chief, IMO I see him(or Frank) acting as the leader and strategist. I also see Master Chief acting as the "tank" and he's going to bring many advanced and deadly weapons to the table.

Jungle warfare is also not taboo to Master Chief.

I'm personally going with soldiers, just because I may want to debate this for fun.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Interesting post.

But I wouldn't count out soldiers. Punisher while not use to this environment is really good at setting up traps, especially using explosives like C4's. He'll have most the area armed with C4's. Matter fact I take back Punisher not being use to this environment, because he did serve in Viatnam as a Special Ops person. Also he or Winter Soldier can take a sniping position. As for agent Venom, thanks to the Venom suit he has his Spidey-Sense, but not only that but also camouflage which will be very helpful to the team. As for Master Chief, IMO I see him(or Frank) acting as the leader and strategist. I also see Master Chief acting as the "tank" and he's going to bring many advanced and deadly weapons to the table.

I'm personally going with soldiers, just because I may want to debate this for fun.

A big reason I'm discounting the soldiers is due to my lack of information, I've recently begun to read into the Haloverse and Master Chief is definitely a beast. But none of that team seem to be, 'preppers', so to speak, preparing contingency upon contingency to achieve a victory. Punisher and AV are the only two I am properly familiar with from team soldiers, I feel like Punisher could be the weakest link here too, can't see him lasting long against Wolverine, Gorgon etc.

It's also important to remember that if Batman has been residing there then that place will already have been kitted out for a large radius ages before anybody even arrives. Whilst AV is powerful, his vulnerability to sonics and flame is going to be something everybody will exploit.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Woah, dope battle.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@rogueshadow said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:
@rogueshadow said:

Interesting post.

A big reason I'm discounting the soldiers is due to my lack of information, I've recently begun to read into the Haloverse and Master Chief is definitely a beast. But none of that team seem to be, 'preppers', so to speak, preparing contingency upon contingency to achieve a victory. Punisher and AV are the only two I am properly familiar with from team soldiers, I feel like Punisher could be the weakest link here too, can't see him lasting long against Wolverine, Gorgon etc.

It's also important to remember that if Batman has been residing there then that place will already have been kitted out for a large radius ages before anybody even arrives. Whilst AV is powerful, his vulnerability to sonics and flame is going to be something everybody will exploit.

Actually I disagree. Punisher is actually quite good with prep and is just as "smart" as Bruce when it comes to tactics/strategy/prep/research, people and fanboys tend to forget that. But in overall intelligence like science or understanding technology Bruce outclasses Frank. Franks resources is just less "techy" compared to Bruce. Punisher is not going to try and face anyone head on here. He's going to actually stay a far and set up traps. He's going to be making up strategies for the team. Like I said he's most likely going to stay a far, most likely in a sniper position. He's going to be set up miles away with a sniper rifle and have plans in place for any means of escape/assistance. And lets not forget that Frank is an excellent marksman. During Dark Reign Punisher was sniping from at least 4 miles away. The shot was aimed perfectlyright for Osborn's head. Osborn would have died, if not for the Sentry plucking the bullet out of mid-air.

And lets not forget that Frank will have infrared goggles. So any coming enemy will be picked off. People with healing factors such as Wolverine can be blown to bits from the C4/explosives strapped to the whole area. Frank has bested Wolverine before.

So I personally disagree with Frank being the biggest weak link here, at least in terms of tactician/strategy. If he tries to fight anyone head on, especially people like Deathstroke then he dies.

This is just my opinion.

Also I think only Carnage is weak against fire IIRC.

@wolverine08

Thanks!

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to give it a read through later because its a lot to take in but is this sergei Kravenoff and Danny iron fist?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'll have to give it a read through later because its a lot to take in but is this sergei Kravenoff and Danny iron fist?

Yes this is Sergei and Danny.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@rogueshadow said:

Interesting post.

Actually I disagree. Punisher is actually quite good with prep and is just as "smart" as Bruce when it comes to tactics/strategy/prep/research, people and fanboys tend to forget that. But in overall intelligence like science or understanding technology Bruce outclasses Frank. Franks resources is just less "techy" compared to Bruce. Punisher is not going to try and face anyone head on here. He's going to actually stay a far and set up traps. He's going to be making up strategies for the team. Like I said he's most likely going to stay a far, most likely in a sniper position. He's going to be set up miles away with a sniper rifle and have plans in place for any means of escape/assistance. And lets not forget that Frank is an excellent marksman. During Dark Reign Punisher was sniping from at least 4 miles away. The shot was aimed perfectlyright for Osborn's head. Osborn would have died, if not for the Sentry plucking the bullet out of mid-air.

Batman knows that though, and as I said, having being there a while will have prepped the place out for a good distance. Given the dense jungle environment, sniping will be a difficult endeavour, I don't think Frank is good enough to manipulate some of these characters into places they don't want to be, not when he doesn't know they are there to begin with, T'challa is unarguably in his element, far more than Frank here, the Predator too. Batman's squad is the only one with the knowledge that all of the teams are present, the others know only of the Bat-gang. That to me is a big advantage, especially when he has arguably the two most powerful characters [Iron Fist and Wolverine] with him. Let's not forget that anything military oriented Wolverine is just as proficient at as Frank too.

And lets not forget that Frank will have infrared goggles. So any coming enemy will be picked off. People with healing factors such as Wolverine can be blown to bits from the C4/explosives strapped to the whole area. Frank has bested Wolverine before.

Put both of their high end feats together and Wolverine will always come out on top in most scenarios, and no way is C4 putting Wolvie out.

So I personally disagree with Frank being the biggest weak link here, at least in terms of tactician/strategy. If he tries to fight anyone head on, especially people like Deathstroke then he dies.

This is just my opinion.

Also I think only Carnage is weak against fire IIRC.

They [Symbiotes] are all vulnerable to both, but Carnage is more vulnerable to fire than sonics, the reciprocal being true for Venom.

Also, what happened to Alfred out of curiosity?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@rogueshadow:

Batman knows that though, and as I said, having being there a while will have prepped the place out for a good distance.

True.

Given the dense jungle environment, sniping will be a difficult endeavour,

That's where is infrared goggles come into play.

I don't think Frank is good enough to manipulate some of these characters into places they don't want to be, not when he doesn't know they are there to begin with, T'challa is unarguably in his element, far more than Frank here, the Predator too. Batman's squad is the only one with the knowledge that all of the teams are present, the others know only of the Bat-gang. That to me is a big advantage, especially when he has arguably the two most powerful characters [Iron Fist and Wolverine] with him.

Actually. The OP states they all have prep on one another. Not just Batman. And True Predator and T'Challa are use to this environment.

Let's not forget that anything military oriented Wolverine is just as proficient at as Frank too.

I disagree. But we can agree-disagree. I shouldn't even be debating this since I made the match, but this battle looks awesome.

Put both of their high end feats together and Wolverine will always come out on top in most scenarios, and no way is C4 putting Wolvie out.

In terms of prep/tactician/strategy? I personally disagree. And it may not put him completely down, but it will show him down.

They [Symbiotes] are all vulnerable to both, but Carnage is more vulnerable to fire than sonics, the reciprocal being true for Venom.

Oh okay.

He gets captured and then killed.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Batman knows that though, and as I said, having being there a while will have prepped the place out for a good distance.

True.

They'll work for up close, but 4 miles away they will be rendered moot.

I don't think Frank is good enough to manipulate some of these characters into places they don't want to be, not when he doesn't know they are there to begin with, T'challa is unarguably in his element, far more than Frank here, the Predator too. Batman's squad is the only one with the knowledge that all of the teams are present, the others know only of the Bat-gang. That to me is a big advantage, especially when he has arguably the two most powerful characters [Iron Fist and Wolverine] with him.

Actually. The OP states they all have prep on one another. Not just Batman. And True Predator and T'Challa are use to this environment.

I thought that only Batman knew that they were all coming for him. Hmmm... that changes things, I'm still going with the Martial artists, but in a tougher fight [and it was already tough]

Let's not forget that anything military oriented Wolverine is just as proficient at as Frank too.

I disagree. But we can agree-disagree. I shouldn't even be debating this since I made the match, but this battle looks awesome.

In terms of prep/tactician/strategy? I personally disagree. And it may not put him completely down, but it will show him down.

Wolverine, is well rained in espionage, spec-ops etc, but being a tanker he doesn't need it as much as Frank.

Oh okay.

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By reaverlation

I had a long post explaining who I thought won but it got deleted so I'm pissed right now so to the point:Martial Artists win >:(

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fetts

I'm going to say the mercenariees have the best shot. They have the most strategists who could probably take advantage of the chaos better than anybody else. They're also among the best in sheer physique, skill, and firepower out of everybody in this tourney. If not the mercenaries then the the martial artists. They're pretty even with physique, skill, and firepower with the mercs. They're just lacking more in the tactics area.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Woah, good match up.

I think I'll take the soldiers.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

True.

They'll work for up close, but 4 miles away they will be rendered moot.

I thought that only Batman knew that they were all coming for him. Hmmm... that changes things, I'm still going with the Martial artists, but in a tougher fight [and it was already tough]

Wolverine, is well rained in espionage, spec-ops etc, but being a tanker he doesn't need it as much as Frank.

Oh okay.

No Caption Provided

LOL @ batman pic.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darkbiscuit

I had a long post explaining who I thought won but it got deleted so I'm pissed right now so to the point:Martial Artists win >:(

That feel

1. Soldiers DEFINITELY have experience with jungle warfare. While not as much as T'Challa's team or so, but they are still well knowledged.
2. Infrared won't pierce the multitude of leaves, branches, trunks, logs, etc. all over the jungle

Batman's team has the prep advantage, as he knows the most about the most people here
T'Challa's team has the setting advantage
Soldier's have the raw power advantage imo (combined, at least)

Great story.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Soldiers have the most combined warfare experience, and their versatility gets them the win I think. Chief and Venom are going to be exceptionally hard to put down. Most of that team has shown solid tactics and combat awareness, as well as great improvisation (a vastly needed skill in warfare). Maybe it's soldier bias, but I'm going soldiers. After them I'd say Mercs or Martial Artists, then Warriors last. I'd write a big, long post with a better explanation, but after reading that OP, I'm too exhausted to. Awesome thread, very cool.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaeternus

Soldiers imo

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity bumpity bump...

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle needs to be made into a comic book/series.

I'm leaning towards Mercenaries here, especially due to how Deathstroke preformed with his prep in Identity Crisis.

Here is how I think it will play out:

• Mercenaries stomp Soldiers.
  • Warriors and mercs have a very tough battle, but I can see the mercs winning 5/10.
  • Martial artists prep while the mercs and warriors fight, and either the warriors or mercs come on down and get destroyed by Martial artists due to all the prep time given to the martial artists.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dondave

Woah, good match up.

I think I'll take the soldiers.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are some characters I don't know too much about but I will take the warriors. I don't know much about master chief or gamora though. I would say that Kraven, black panther and an elder predator have a terrain advantage and all though gorogn might be the odd man out in that regard he is probably the fastest one here (as long as he doesn't job to shang chi).

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

lolwut? Chief could solo the majority of the Mercenary Team, and Flash Thompson would be able to wreck too.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle needs to be made into a comic book/series.

I'm leaning towards Mercenaries here, especially due to how Deathstroke preformed with his prep in Identity Crisis.

Here is how I think it will play out:

• Warriors and mercs have a very tough battle, but I can see the mercs winning 5/10.
  • Martial artists prep while the mercs and warriors fight, and either the warriors or mercs come on down and get destroyed by Martial artists due to all the prep time given to the martial artists.

The irony is that I can possibly do that if I wanted to(well not use the exact same characters due to copyright, but a story based of the match), since writing story novels is one of my hobbies. I haven't published anything(still consider myself an amateur), but I want to with one of my works. :)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Soldiers or Martial artists, depending on how well the prep is used.

Jmarshmallow

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@phantomlantern8 said:

lolwut? Chief could solo the majority of the Mercenary Team, and Flash Thompson would be able to wreck too.

Yeah, Flash could take most of the Mercs solo as well since Gamora doesn't have her huge strength and speed here. Chief and Thompson together is a beastly pair.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
XManfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

martial artist win becease of batman with prep.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

martial artist win becease of batman with prep.

Why?

The other teams have prep too.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Good God, this will be the battle to end all battles. I'm really torn on who to side with...

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle is one of the best I've seen in a long time

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soldiers or Martial artists, depending on how well the prep is used.

Jmarshmallow

this, great battle though

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Bump. Who wins?

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going to say what all Venom fans say.

Agent Venom SOLOS! He beat Rulk, Tank a Gamma bomb, and defeated Ghost Rider! Troll Lalalala.

That said I do think Soldiers win.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Opening scenario is something id love to see as a full movie trilogy

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers