#1 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Solar




































    VS


Spawn with Divine Powers





































             Can Spawn with Divine Powers defeat Solar in an all out battle ? 


#2 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Spawn on this one.

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Spawn

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know. Solar has massive abilities too... and since Solar can Time Travel this might be a bad day for Spawn
#5 Edited by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

If Solar has a costume that crappy looking, I'm going with spawn.  No self respecting cosmic entity would wear such an absurd outfit.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"If Solar has a costume that crappy looking, I'm going with spawn.  No self respecting cosmic entity would wear such and absurd outfit.
"
Actually Solar does have an alternate look...

lol
#7 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Not everyone can look like Rachel  Lee Cook .

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Not everyone can look like Rachel  Lee Cook ."
That's no excuse to look constipated 24/7.
#9 Edited by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Here is a Good Question... can Solar absorb Spawn's Divine Powered Blasts ? 
#10 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess he could .

#11 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Not everyone can look like Rachel  Lee Cook ."
That's no excuse to look constipated 24/7.
"
caption























































Is this better?
#12 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like my uncle joe on his morning jog.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Solar kind of looks like Cyclops in a Red Costume in the first pic I posted
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Not everyone can look like Rachel  Lee Cook ."
That's no excuse to look constipated 24/7.
"
caption























































Is this better?
"
Now he looks like a creepy middle aged guy blasting off all his sweat. 
#15 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
caption






















































At the bottom I think Solar looks pretty cool.
#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think you can absorb devine powers granted to him by Destruction and Creation her self. I mean, Spawn fought GOD and SATAN. Whats Solor to him?