Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@baron_von_santa said:

@betatesthighlander1: .....so you doubt my word? and must i explain all to you?

I doubt Morningstar because Morningstar has very few scans circulating

it often happens that characters are wanked by someone and everyone else ends up believing them, leading to an institutionalized wank

it happened with Shuma Gorath

so yeah, I do kinda doubt what your saying, can you show evidence that your right?

Do tell.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Killemall

@baron_von_santa: How about you ask him to show you one single feat from Valiant Solar that puts him anywhere close to universal in power, let alone multiverse then you can talk.

Not that i would recommend you debating with Beta anyways, but it seems he is asking you for feats but posting none from his side.

And whoever posted the scan copy and paste from KMC, should know that what Solar destroyed with a black hole, that nearly killed him, was planet Earth and thats it.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@baron_von_santa: How about you ask him to show you one single feat from Valiant Solar that puts him anywhere close to universal in power, let alone multiverse then you can talk.

Not that i would recommend you debating with Beta anyways, but it seems he is asking you for feats but posting none from his side.

And whoever posted the scan copy and paste from KMC, should know that what Solar destroyed with a black hole, that nearly killed him, was planet Earth and thats it.

SO, you realize taht yoru talking to me at this point.

your telling someone ele to ask me a question, word-for word

Your taking your oath of non-interaction in a very, very literal fashion

anyways, what's teh deal with multiversal?

I never said Valiant SOlar was multiversal, why would he need to awsk me that?

I said taht LM wasn't as impressive as everyone said taht he was, not that SOlar was a multiverse buster

why would I need evidence of something I never claimed?

also, here's a multiveral feat from SOlar (confirmed by the imagery)

No Caption Provided

And now your telling everyone else to to respond to me because you don't want to, taht is pretty blatantly faliming.

@god_spawn?

also, the guy who your accusing of cut-and pasted from KMC is @jackknight (nowadyas @jackknightisback) if your trying to inform someone of something, you could at least tell them that your talking to them ( seems pretty simple to me, but I don't know about you)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Killemall

SO, you realize taht yoru talking to me at this point.

your telling someone ele to ask me a question, word-for word

Your taking your oath of non-interaction in a very, very literal fashion

anyways, what's teh deal with multiversal?

I never said Valiant SOlar was multiversal, why would he need to awsk me that?

I said taht LM wasn't as impressive as everyone said taht he was, not that SOlar was a multiverse buster

why would I need evidence of something I never claimed?

also, here's a multiveral feat from SOlar (confirmed by the imagery)

No Caption Provided

And now your telling everyone else to to respond to me because you don't want to, taht is pretty blatantly faliming.

@god_spawn?

also, the guy who your accusing of cut-and pasted from KMC is @jackknight (nowadyas @jackknightisback) if your trying to inform someone of something, you could at least tell them that your talking to them ( seems pretty simple to me, but I don't know about you)

Again go troll someone else, and at least have the cortesy of posting scans from Valiant and not Acclaim, a differnet comics.

Even then a massive out of context scan as one would expect.

All Solar did, was time travelled , because his Earth was destroyed (once again this is from Acclaim not Valiant) , he travelled back in time. Nothing there even remotely hints him being multiversal.

So again not only is the instance out of context, and absolutely nothing there suggest his power is multiversal or even universal for that matter, not to mention its from a whole different version of the character, very worthy of Betatest anyways.

So lets not drag myself into debating with you.. go troll someone else.. and at least be honest to yourself, you have read diddly squat about the character and are running off on some stolen scans from KMC.

So troll all you want.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Again go troll someone else, and at least have the cortesy of posting scans from Valiant and not Acclaim, a differnet comics.

OK, so your not going to debate with me

but right now your debating with me

I seriously can't understand what your deal is with talking to me, since you always do it while denying that you do it.

Even then a massive out of context scan as one would expect.

All Solar did, was time travelled , because his Earth was destroyed (once again this is from Acclaim not Valiant) , he travelled back in time. Nothing there even remotely hints him being multiversal.

So again not only is the instance out of context, and absolutely nothing there suggest his power is multiversal or even universal for that matter, not to mention its from a whole different version of the character, very worthy of Betatest anyways.

Ok, so your just entirely ignoring that he was creating universes because.....

he was time traveling?

that is what you've made a career calling a "convenient excuse"

Ok, how about a statement that Solar could easily destroy all of that?

No Caption Provided

So lets not drag myself into debating with you.. go troll someone else.. and at least be honest to yourself, you have read diddly squat about the character and are running off on some stolen scans from KMC.

So troll all you want.

You know, this board has standards for being polite when talking to other people, and I really don't appreciate it when you throw around insults like that

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@betatesthighlander1: really. these scans, as good as they are, still is not on the same level, as lucifers normal feats.

time traveling then creation universes.

can not hope to contend with

surviving a blast that can erase the multiverse with not a scratch, then creating an entire multiverse, outside the supreme gods power.

and this is not lucifers best feat.

listen to @killemalls wise words, troll somewhere else.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Killemall

time traveling then creation universes.

He doenst have power to actually create universes, what happens is if you time travel and change anything a new time line is automatically created.

Still NEITHER of that scans are from Valiant comics BTW thought you should know, only proves what i keep saying about him. Stealing scans from a respect thread is easy, trolling comes naturally to him but thats about it.

If you wanna know the truth this is how Solar explains what happened, he went back in time and changes few crucial things, hoping that this time around the outcome would be different and Gale would survive.

Also to note is that in marvel universe this is this idea that if you travel back in time and change crucial stuffs it creates an alternate reality, its the same idea adopted by Valiant, after all the creator of Valiant, was the person who came up with this idea to being with, Jim Shooters, the person who created Beyonder , Korvac etc.

Again it would be very nice if he could at least post scan from the VERSION of character in the thread as opposed to whoever he wants.

Should i start posting scans from Gold Key version where he gets owned by tanks shells? I mean come on.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@killemall: oh, then that feat, only shows he can time travel. and this can beat lucifer. lol.

smashwilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm, lucifer is really powerful and smart as hell, but i dont think his at the same power level as solar.

solar can do basically anything he wants. even tho lucifer is smarter and is related to god and divine stuff, i think lucifer is more limited then solar.