#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Solar
SoK
#2 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Saint Of Killers will kill Solar with ease using the Divine Colts...
#3 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

SOK

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

So long, Solar. SoK takes this easily.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"So long, Solar. SoK takes this easily."
Yes Indeed
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.....

#7 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Damn....."
Hey dont sweat it dude... I just had to fend off some people who were downing me on my Nappa vs Superboy thread

LOL
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Damn....."
Hey dont sweat it dude... I just had to fend off some people who were downing me on my Nappa vs Superboy thread

LOL
"
lol
#9 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

 TheDrifter said:

"Damn....."
Yeah... See those things at SoK's feet? Those would be dead angels.
#10 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

solar has more feats though

#11 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
" solar has more feats though "
But are they better? :-)
SOK Ftw
#12 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime:
  •  I will try to find some good ones
  •  and yeah , they look more visually amazing in comparison to killing a cripple God
  • not to mention one who is only omnipotent when bound to that chair, with a dying obsession of love and left the earth after creating it
  •  and yeah they are better in comparison
  • Note that his indestructibility is only tested against a nuke which standard characters can take
  • Satan and the Angels never did put up anything [ correct me if I am wrong]
  • Nobody tried to dodge [ that trick worked on humans, and at the killing panel lame ass satan just stood still]
  • Note that he became GOD in his universe [one that is actually worth mentioning]
 
This might help you on some info
#13 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
" @Chaos Prime:
  •  I will try to find some good ones
  •  and yeah , they look more visually amazing in comparison to killing a cripple God
  • not to mention one who is only omnipotent when bound to that chair, with a dying obsession of love and left the earth after creating it
  •  and yeah they are better in comparison
  • Note that his indestructibility is only tested against a nuke which standard characters can take
  • Satan and the Angels never did put up anything [ correct me if I am wrong]
  • Nobody tried to dodge [ that trick worked on humans, and at the killing panel lame ass satan just stood still]
  • Note that he became GOD in his universe [one that is actually worth mentioning]
 
This might help you on some info "
Holy Cow !! That info on Solar has me thinking that this could be not as straight forward as i first thought..
Could Solar send SOK into some sort of reality world where SOK believed he had killed Solar when he had not?
Thus not having to use the colts..
#14 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime: Or why not control them colts outright after all , everything is energy ... lol

 
 Could Solar send SOK into some sort of reality world where SOK believed he had killed Solar when he had not?  


 If he could override someone with dimensional powers then I don't see why not
#15 Posted by The Prentender (18 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't see any possibility solar man can beat SOK 
#16 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Nerx said:
" solar has more feats though "
But are they better? :-)SOK Ftw "

Than saint of killers? Hell yeah! Besides, i'd consider Solars feats above God's in the Preacher universe, at least he (solar) doesn't need a throne for his power :-)  I'll take Solar in this one.