Solar and Anti Monitor vs Mandrakk and Original ION

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Who wins this all out battle between these Cosmic Powerhouses... everyone is at peak levels of power 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

COIE Anti-Monitor solos
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" COIE Anti-Monitor solos "
I dont think so... even though the AM is powerful... Mandrakk was able to handle two Spectre level beings... AM seemed to be pushed to his limit with just one... 
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@King Saturn said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I dont think so... even though the AM is powerful... Mandrakk was able to handle two Spectre level beings... AM seemed to be pushed to his limit with just one...  "

Spectre had to absorb the full power of the DCU's most powerful sorcerors to go toe-to-toe with AM.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
" @King Saturn said:
I dont think so... even though the AM is powerful... Mandrakk was able to handle two Spectre level beings... AM seemed to be pushed to his limit with just one...  "
Spectre had to absorb the full power of the DCU's most powerful sorcerors to go toe-to-toe with AM. "
even so... The Spectre went toe to toe with AM... but he supposedly lost to Mandrakk... as well as Radiant ( a being of The Spectre's equal power supposedly )...
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Push
@King Saturn said:

That's blown a little out of proportion and had alot to do with plot.  Totally different Spectre than the one the AM took on in COIE, who was totally backed by the Presence, where as it was a different story in FC#7, and that's a far stretch, calling Radiant?? was it, a Spectre level being?   Not saying AM solo's or wins, as I think that's going the opposite way now.  But I will side with Solar and AM, as I think the AM of COIE is >Mandrakk, by feats alone, and Solar and Ion, well, if Solar has any issues, he'll have the AM to back him up in the end.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
That's blown a little out of proportion and had alot to do with plot.  Totally different Spectre than the one the AM took on in COIE, who was totally backed by the Presence, where as it was a different story in FC#7, and that's a far stretch, calling Radiant?? was it, a Spectre level being?   Not saying AM solo's or wins, as I think that's going the opposite way now.  But I will side with Solar and AM, as I think the AM of COIE is >Mandrakk, by feats alone, and Solar and Ion, well, if Solar has any issues, he'll have the AM to back him up in the end. "
actually its not a stretch at all... Radiant represents the Compassion of God... while The Spectre represents the Wrath of God... essentially they are equal because in full... they represent the entire Will of God ( The Presence ) himself... the feats may not be there... but thats what it is still 

and you can use plot all ya want... but sources still note that Mandrakk defeated both The Spectre and Radiant... and was essentially feeding off of there power... 
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Push
@King Saturn said:
" @Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
That's blown a little out of proportion and had alot to do with plot.  Totally different Spectre than the one the AM took on in COIE, who was totally backed by the Presence, where as it was a different story in FC#7, and that's a far stretch, calling Radiant?? was it, a Spectre level being?   Not saying AM solo's or wins, as I think that's going the opposite way now.  But I will side with Solar and AM, as I think the AM of COIE is >Mandrakk, by feats alone, and Solar and Ion, well, if Solar has any issues, he'll have the AM to back him up in the end. "
actually its not a stretch at all... Radiant represents the Compassion of God... while The Spectre represents the Wrath of God... essentially they are equal because in full... they represent the entire Will of God ( The Presence ) himself... the feats may not be there... but thats what it is still 

and you can use plot all ya want... but sources still note that
Mandrakk defeated both The Spectre and Radiant... and was essentially feeding off of there power..
"

That's exactly what i'm calling it, plot!!  I"d like to see how/where/when it was done, not just a panel of him holding them defeated, that's easyily done, not explaining it, that's the hard part.  And no, doen't mean the Radiant is Spectre's equel just cause she's another side of the will of God! You need to have feats to back you up in comics to put you either at or over someone elses level.  The character needs to be fleshed out before you can compare her to spectre level abilites and power, otherwise your just assuming she can do what you think she can do cause she's another aspect of gods power!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@Push said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Push said:
" @King Saturn said:

and you can use plot all ya want... but sources still note that
Mandrakk defeated both The Spectre and Radiant... and was essentially feeding off of there power..
"
That's exactly what i'm calling it, plot!!  I"d like to see how/where/when it was done, not just a panel of him holding them defeated, that's easyily done, not explaining it, that's the hard part.  And no, doen't mean the Radiant is Spectre's equel just cause she's another side of the will of God! You need to have feats to back you up in comics to put you either at or over someone elses level.  The character needs to be fleshed out before you can compare her to spectre level abilites and power, otherwise your just assuming she can do what you think she can do cause she's another aspect of gods power! "
I think we would all like to see it... but the fight was done off panel apparently... though it is still seen by sources as a win for Mandrakk over The Spectre and Radiant... everything wont be given to us with detailed panel fights all the time... you have to take what you can get sometimes... and this is one of those occasions... 

and as far as your comment on Radiant not being on par with the Spectre... God's Wrath is not greater than his Love... at least not if The Presence is in fact supposed to be the likeness of Yahweh in the DCU... now as far as it not having the feats... well there are a lot of characters that dont have a whole lot of feats that we see as Powerful or Equal to those of Great Power... I personally have not seen many feats of The Word in the DCU doing a whole hell of a lot... but his power is recognized as equal if not greater than The Spectre... 
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Push

Nekron dismissed Spectre like he was a spectre/ghost lol simply cause Nekron didn't have a soul/spirit? Spectre has fought and defeated/destroyed similar beings, yet, he couldn't touch Nekron?? Spectre's a hard one to gauge, for all his power, and is subject to the story and powerfull as he needs to be, so it doesn't really mean as much, depending on what the story is, to say "he's taken out the Spectre"!! Nekron defeated the Spectre, and he didn't even have to lift a finger.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@Push said:
" Nekron dismissed Spectre like he was a spectre/ghost lol simply cause Nekron didn't have a soul/spirit? Spectre has fought and defeated/destroyed similar beings, yet, he couldn't touch Nekron?? Spectre's a hard one to gauge, for all his power, and is subject to the story and powerfull as he needs to be, so it doesn't really mean as much, depending on what the story is, to say "he's taken out the Spectre"!! Nekron defeated the Spectre, and he didn't even have to lift a finger. "
The Spectre only represents one aspect of God's Will though... I mean Mandrakk supposedly defeated The Spectre and Radiant... which is in full the entire embodiment of God's Will... which is in itself even more impressive compared to whatever it was happening in Blackest Night with The Spectre... which was obviously another wonderful low showing of God's Wrath... 

though it is true The Spectre is inconsistent in Power Level... at normal levels... The Spectre is still a force to be reckoned with... and we cant put a finger on what level he was against The Dark Monitor...
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By comicfanforever

Team two. Mandrakk from Superman Beyond can kill Solar and Anti Monitor COIE.....
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Push
@comicfanforever said:
"Team two. Mandrakk from Superman Beyond can kill Solar and Anti Monitor COIE..... "

Really?? Wow, that's a huge call.  You read any Solar, by any chance? You aware of  what he's capable of?? And Mandrakk's gonna kill both of them?
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By comicfanforever
@Push said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"Team two. Mandrakk from Superman Beyond can kill Solar and Anti Monitor COIE..... "
Really?? Wow, that's a huge call.  You read any Solar, by any chance? You aware of  what he's capable of?? And Mandrakk's gonna kill both of them? "

The original Mandrakk (from the story Superman Beyond 3D) was devour the entire multiverse DC (Vertigo, DC, ....) Anti Monitor COIE can destroy universes, but the difference is that the Anti Monitor destroy the multiverse from inside.  

Mandrakk destroyed the multiverse by out. Mandrakk is greater than the 52 universes of DC comics. Anti Monitor Coie and Solar (together) can defeat Mandrakk from Final Crisis - issue 7. Mandrakk from Superman Beyond 3D (issue 2) will eat the Anti Monitor and Solar.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Push

I did not get or understand one iota of what you just tried to say??  The original Mandrakk?? Devouring the entire multivers?? Saw nothing of the sort!!
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By comicfanforever
@Push said:

"I did not get or understand one iota of what you just tried to say??  The original Mandrakk?? Devouring the entire multivers?? Saw nothing of the sort!! "

Mandrakk is eating the multiverse. Each sphere is a universe - 52 spheres = 52 universes 

Mandrakk Beyond 3D   issue 2 > 52 universes from DC Comics. (DC Multiverse = 52 universes).
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Dude.

that's not even Mandrakk dude!!! That's Rox Ogama lol Mandrakks disciple/servant/brother in arms, whatever you want to call him.
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comicfanforever
@The Dude. said:

"that's not even Mandrakk dude!!! That's Rox Ogama lol Mandrakks disciple/servant/brother in arms, whatever you want to call him. "

Both characters have the same powers. The second Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) defeated Spectre and Radiant (without problems).     

And The first Mandrakk (the Dark Monitor) (Superman Beyond 3D)>>>>> Mandrakk Rox Ogama    (Final Crisis 7).  

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad

Could anybody tell me Solar's feats? Is he the one from Valiant?

As for AM and Mandrakk, I don't know who'll win unless there is an established premise on who's stronger; the monitors of the 52 or the original monitor of COIE (Is he the primal monitor? I believe not but what do I know) AM is the counterpart of the COIE monitor while Mandrakk is the strongest among the monitors of the 52. Once the premise is given, an easy conclusion will be achieved. So anybody here know who's the stronger?

comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By comicfanforever

Respect Solar : 

Solar absorbs a Star, and wipes out an entire planet:

Solar can move at the speed of light     

More later, I Lave no time now....

comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By comicfanforever

Proof that Solar destroyed his entire reality (universe) 

comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By comicfanforever
@The Dude. said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@The Dude. said:

"that's not even Mandrakk dude!!! That's Rox Ogama lol Mandrakks disciple/servant/brother in arms, whatever you want to call him. "

Both characters have the same powers. The second Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) defeated Spectre and Radiant (without problems).      And The first Mandrakk (the Dark Monitor) (Superman Beyond 3D)>>>>> Mandrakk Rox Ogama    (Final Crisis 7).    "
There's only one Mandrakk, and that's Dax Novu, Rox Ogamna was not Mandrakk, he was a Monitor who was working for  him! "

Okay....But This is your opinion (I respect that)
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Dude.
@comicfanforever said:
"@The Dude. said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@The Dude. said:

Both characters have the same powers. The second Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) defeated Spectre and Radiant (without problems).      And The first Mandrakk (the Dark Monitor) (Superman Beyond 3D)>>>>> Mandrakk Rox Ogama    (Final Crisis 7).    "
There's only one Mandrakk, and that's Dax Novu, Rox Ogamna was not Mandrakk, he was a Monitor who was working for  him! "
Okay....But This is your opinion (I respect that) "

Fair enough, and thankyou.  I do concede that FC was a mindnumbing read and hard to get a grasp on, and that Rox Ogama did manifest/transform into Mandrakk in issue seven, so it is all confusing, so I can understand where all the different views and opinions come from, so i'm not taking yours away from you ;-)
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two. Mandrakk from Superman Beyond can kill Solar and Anti Monitor COIE.....