User Lists: 0

Naruto

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The only way this is close is because speed is equalized. Sol vastly out-classes Naruto here. IT would be a pretty decent fight but...nothing to rave about.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ugivemethelulz: Sorry bro. I think not. Naruto doesn't really seem to be in Sol's League. A guy who completely incinerated a Gear the size of mount Everest with a small fraction of his power is a bit too much for Naruto. Besides. Sol has an healing factor that Naruto can't stop. And even without his Healing factor Soul can still use his injured parts like they weren't even injured in the first. He got stabed through his shoulder on his right arm by a sword that cancels out Healing factors for Gears. And he then used that exact arm as normal and regenerated a couple of minutes later.

And he is soon supposed to match Slayer. A being who can puncha dude to another galaxy with ease.

And he has tanked punches blast and blows from other gears. In which they're punches are easily way more powerful than nukes.Others are way above mountain Levels.

Sol incenerates Naruto.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By passingthrough545

Sol at full power is supposedly a continent buster with no feats to back that up. Naruto is a moon leveler plus he has various other hax which allows him to win.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: he is actually very above that in full power.

If he's capable of completely incinerating a Gear(which they all have insane above mountain durability ) at the size of Mount Everest with a small fraction of his power he is above planetary.

Cause soon he is going to match Slayer a galaxy level threat.

I wouldnt exactly call Naruto a "Moon Buster". He is more of a Moon level threat. Because if he was a moon buster he would be more than capable of obliterating the moon in which he is not.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiske solos both.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

Naruto stomps from what I've seen. Lava Release Rasenshuriken oneshots.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boost

RektPride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Eh? You act like Naruto was fighting in full-power in The Last. He only used KCM Version 1 with senjutsu which is nowhere near his full strength. Not only that but he split up with Kurama which means they weren't fighting together. Take into account that the most pwoerful techniques he ever bothered using was the planetary rasengan which matched Toneri's moon-busting attack and the rasenshuriken which ignores the external durability of an individual and uses microscopic wind blades to destroy them from the inside and you have an opponent which is not going to be defeated easily. Not even gonna mention the Truth-Seeking Balls that he can make. Idk how strong Sol is but at the very least if you're going to show the best of one character then don't lowball the other guy plz.

PS: All of Naruto's most powerful feats were with only 50% Kurama and when he was exhausted and low on chakra (energy in case you don't know). That's be when he was 17. Yeah.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What are Sol's feats?

Avatar image for vvoodst0ck--defunct
vvoodst0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read this as "Some Badguy vs Naruto"

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. I read it as Soul. We need some SOLution for our eyes.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sol Badguy wins

never revealed his full power yet

Avatar image for vvoodst0ck--defunct
vvoodst0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@vvoodst0ck said:

lol. I read it as Soul. We need some SOLution for our eyes.

Ha! :D

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@eziorenzo: Dumb way to gauge a winner. We go by what is stated or shown here.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EzioRenzo

@saint_of_origin: hahahaha(continued evil laughs)

so much as Naruto did destroy a planet before, right?

Still voting for Sol Badguy, got better regen factor plus destructive capability.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sol wank is still as strong as ever. @thevivas@saint_of_origin@rektpride I will tell you Sol's real feats, warning you guys it will get confusing. Sol a is scientist formerly know as Fredrick, who helped created the gears which are superhuman lifeforms created via magic and the Saint Oratio project which is also know as the gamma ray.

There are two versions of Sol one called Order Sol which is a past version of himself and the current Sol, order Sol's feats apply to Current Sol. Order Sol's best feat was destorying a Mount Everset sized monster at 20%, and he fought Justice a country busting gear (the enemies) three times (Justice destroyed most of the Japan with one blast because the Japaneses people held ki which were dangerous to gears and the destruction of Japan made them a protected race). Justice did not use the country blasting attack (gamma ray) on him. He lost the first time then got angsty then stole a magic anti-gear sword which he made to be part of a superweapon after he used it for whatever purpose and then just abandoned the magic sword and the other related items (they are called the Jinki which forms the superweapon the outrage), from the Holy Order (who pretty much worship the Jinki) which he was part of and left it because he felt they were holding him back even though he was going to get that sword (its called Fireseal) anyway from the Order's leader Kliff (Sol saved Kliff when Kliff was a kid). He fought Justice again beat her though only because she fought and was injured by Kliff and Ky Kiske a human who uses the lightening seal another one of the Jinki who is also Sol's rival. Sol beat her up left her in a molten crater where the holy order found her then sealed her away into a seperate dimension.

Thus begins GG1 which was to bring back Justice it ends with Sol killing her. In the next few games such as GGXX Sol fought his past self killing himself yet not being erased from the time stream because he is Sol Badguy (real reason he is Guilty Gear creator's self insert) no I making this up they give you no real reason. Then he entered a dimension which would crush your soul and survived that. He has created a limiter which limits his power at 15% however he is constantly evolving so his current 15% is most likely stronger then his past 20%.

The only edge he got over Naruto is regen, DC if we scale from the most quantifable feat which was as Order Sol he barely makes country and most non wanking GG fans put him at Continent, he has no real speed feats. While its true he is rivals with Slayer, Slayer is not galaxy level its part of his instant kill which is about as canon as mortal kombat fatalities.

Loading Video...

Remember guys Ezio is a DMC wanker, anybody with Dante's as their avatar is most likely going to be a DMC wanker if they know Sol they will most certainly wank him. Never trust a DMC wanker, there maybe loads upon loads of wankers on CV but never take a certified DMC wanker info on a character as fact ever, just warning for those who didn't know.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sol wank is still as strong as ever. @thevivas@saint_of_origin@rektpride I will tell you Sol's real feats, warning you guys it will get confusing. Sol a is scientist formerly know as Fredrick, who helped created the gears which are superhuman lifeforms created via magic and the Saint Oratio project which is also know as the gamma ray.

There are two versions of Sol one called Order Sol which is a past version of himself and the current Sol, order Sol's feats apply to Current Sol. Order Sol's best feat was destorying a Mount Everset sized monster at 20%, and he fought Justice a country busting gear (the enemies) three times (Justice destroyed most of the Japan with one blast because the Japaneses people held ki which were dangerous to gears and the destruction of Japan made them a protected race). Justice did not use the country blasting attack (gamma ray) on him. He lost the first time then got angsty then stole a magic anti-gear sword which he made to be part of a superweapon after he used it for whatever purpose and then just abandoned the magic sword and the other related items (they are called the Jinki which forms the superweapon the outrage), from the Holy Order (who pretty much worship the Jinki) which he was part of and left it because he felt they were holding him back even though he was going to get that sword (its called Fireseal) anyway from the Order's leader Kliff (Sol saved Kliff when Kliff was a kid). He fought Justice again beat her though only because she fought and was injured by Kliff and Ky Kiske a human who uses the lightening seal another one of the Jinki who is also Sol's rival. Sol beat her up left her in a molten crater where the holy order found her then sealed her away into a seperate dimension.

Thus begins GG1 which was to bring back Justice it ends with Sol killing her. In the next few games such as GGXX Sol fought his past self killing himself yet not being erased from the time stream because he is Sol Badguy (real reason he is Guilty Gear creator's self insert) no I making this up they give you no real reason. Then he entered a dimension which would crush your soul and survived that. He has created a limiter which limits his power at 15% however he is constantly evolving so his current 15% is most likely stronger then his past 20%.

The only edge he got over Naruto is regen, DC if we scale from the most quantifable feat which was as Order Sol he barely makes country and most non wanking GG fans put him at Continent, he has no real speed feats. While its true he is rivals with Slayer, Slayer is not galaxy level its part of his instant kill which is about as canon as mortal kombat fatalities.

I wouldn't exactly say it's as cannon the Mortal Kombat Fatalities. That's a bit insulting. It's true that Slayer doesn't have the Power to to be on a galaxy level. But normally a finisher in each game (even by cannon is a clear representation of what the character is capable of doing at full power. Slayer simply has the strength to punch somebody to another Galaxy.

Remember guys Ezio is a DMC wanker, anybody with Dante's as their avatar is most likely going to be a DMC wanker if they know Sol they will most certainly wank him. Never trust a DMC wanker, there maybe loads upon loads of wankers on CV but never take a certified DMC wanker info on a character as fact ever, just warning for those who didn't know.

Loading Video...

That's just rude..... Really low...I I'm not A Dante wanker. Just because I put Dante as my avatar doesn't give you the right to call me a DMC Wanker. Just cause Dante is one of the most OP Video Game characters ever and he is a bit overated ,yes. But that doesn't mean Everybody who uses a Dante avatar is a wanker.

But we all have our opinions about everything. So I won't judge you cause you kinda have a point.But it's really not nice.

Good Day sir.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@passingthrough545 said:

I wouldn't exactly say it's as cannon the Mortal Kombat Fatalities. That's a bit insulting. It's true that Slayer doesn't have the Power to to be on a galaxy level. But normally a finisher in each game (even by cannon is a clear representation of what the character is capable of doing at full power. Slayer simply has the strength to punch somebody to another Galaxy.

Slayer does not have the strength to punch a char to another galaxy if he could it would have been shown in-story or a mention of it, and GG's finishers are not canon at all, proof? Bridget's IK where he sends a char flying into the moon, Bridget is nowhere near that level. And Slayer's IK is a gag IK which is pretty obvious with the whole Haiku bit at the end and the character being punched at the very end says how awesome his haikus are even when they are sent into outer space, it is not meant to be taken seriously in the first place. Hell I can use other instant kills to prove my point such as May's IK that girl somehow gets people into her cannon then fires them out of it when ppl like Sol, and Potemkin can casually bust out of it. And unlike Faust who can manipulate space, May is just strong.

Bridget's

Loading Video...

May's

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

That's just rude..... Really low...I I'm not A Dante wanker. Just because I put Dante as my avatar doesn't give you the right to call me a DMC Wanker. Just cause Dante is one of the most OP Video Game characters ever and he is a bit overated ,yes. But that doesn't mean Everybody who uses a Dante avatar is a wanker.

But we all have our opinions about everything. So I won't judge you cause you kinda have a point.But it's really not nice.

Good Day sir.

I am sorry for being rude. I am just not a fan of people going around this char is this level because of its flash which most VG's suffer from this, Asura Wrath does not since it is mostly QTE which are canon. Its hard to distinguish what is canon and what is game mechanic and people claiming this char it this level because of a game mechanic tend to rub me the wrong way. And fighting game finishers are never canon, they are there for the flash and humor, to make it fun. And anyway most of the ppl Slayer punched into space are humans, magical humans yes but they would have died before they could praise his haiku.

RektPride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: l had no idea the Sol's feats mentioned were from a video game finisher...

That is just silly to consider canon unless stated to be so. Yeesh. Thnx for the legit info

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Sol probably stronger but he has not showed it. So the blonde bimbo

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Naruto with the utmost ease.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it okay to bump this

Just curious as to what it would turn into now

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are you guys talking about? also why most people here that have no idea who sol is believing anything at all instead of actually being well informed? sol badguy does have some real feats without actually going all out at all http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Sol_Badguy%27s_Fist He can punch at a large star level, something Naruto could dream of.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is this guy?

What can he do?

Give scans please.

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: It's a little complicated since his scans are not that impressive (Being continent at best). But with calculations, he's on bar with the likes of Goku (Buu Saga Goku). As for what he do, let's just say you have to go through his lore with a simple google search.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: calcs are often wrong.

If he is a continent buster, then it all depends on his fighting style.

Naruto can hold his own against those above his paygrade. And unless he can spam these high level attacks, his chances against Naruto are rather slim.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: uhh dude that guys so called info comes from vsbattle wiki

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KingZod

Naruto

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Divineflame

@iamduck: @sladerulez:He actually can do, fully transformed as well.

iamduck, if the information was from screw attack i'd still rely on it, if it's correct, of course, saying its from a faulty site doesn't mean it can be automatically canceled, if you can doubt the calc and how wrong it is then you can go ahead and prove me wrong, until then it's pretty obvious Sol takes this with ease.

also, i don't know what you're talking about, the guys there are actually working their ass off to provide a good profile for everyone with their abilities. I'm just sensing you're a Naruto fan not accepting the other side's obvious victory.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: I can give you calcs that would put Naruto as a multi planet buster.

doesn't make it any more true.

feats and, sometimes, statements are what people believe and will use on this site. calcs are barely taken seriously because it wasn't the franchise itself that suggest it, it was the calculations of a fan.

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Go ahead.

You do realize Naruto is a country at best with his real feats without calcs, right?

Yes but calc uses real physics to determine the character's power because in sol's case he doesn't have many feats considering GG games are few.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: you're missing the point.

calcs are inconclusive and are untrustworthy.

the only calcs I would trust from screwattack is for Yang on the Yang vs Tifa fight. And that's because Yang and screwattack are both a part of rooster teeth, so they wouldn't make faulty calcs for their own franchise.

Loading Video...

here is an example of using faulty calcs to make something bigger than they are.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: @divineflame: and you do realize that by feats Sol is only mountain level at best?

Even I could give you calcs on just the chakra canon alone doing more than Sol and said canon reaching planet busting levels....based purely on calcs

Would I though?

NO

Why?

Because I would rather spend my time doing something else that's more productive than making a calc that would ultimately be useless in the end so long as the creator itself doesn't acknowledges my calc as being right

Ever since island level Levy has been introduced I have never once taken that site seriously anymore

Earlier on I already had my doubts about it but that just basically solidified my doubts

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: I'm not saying the calcs are true.

I'm showing that as a way to prove how faulty and stupid calcs can be.

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you posted was facts taken directly from the data book and Kaguya, not calcs.

If the calcs are good and actually reliable and make sense, why not take them as a reliable source? Also what you posted was Naruto being a planet level, not multi-planet, there's a difference. But hey, I never knew he was a planet level in the first place.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: ....dude that was basically what I was trying to say

That as a fact unless the author him/her self approves of it being right calcs are basically useless and overall shouldn't be trusted

I guess I didn't convey it properly huh?

On topic

Naruto stomps

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: Actually by feats, as I said, he's continent based on his justice encounter. I never knew Naruto packs this heat in comparison with Kaguya that's why I said he's country at best. Again, that's not calc, that's real feats taken right out of the writer's story (In Naruto's case). In sol's case, If calc doesn't matter, then yeah, continent level versus a planet level means Naruto stomps.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: actually Naruto was obliterating meteors that where dwarfing entire mountain ranges....after being cut up into smaller pieces that is

Him being country level is more like casual than at best

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: But that was his best, I don't recall him having an attack that tops what he did.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: how about an attack that created shockwaves that was affecting several countries at once?

Divineflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Divineflame

@iamduck: Sounds interesting, can you provide scans or at least point out which page was that from so I can check it out?

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: the fact you don't know what I'm talking about is quite troubling

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineflame: bruh, when the Rikudo, massive rasenshuriken clashed with Indra's arrow, the shockwave alone could cloak the entire elemental nations

Loading Video...