Soifon VS Grimmjow

Warman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Warman

This is an all out battle as it always is in Bleach. Remember, Soifon was no match for the 2nd Espada and Grimmjow is the 6th Espada who was a match even against Ichigo.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Grimmjow could win here.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Soifon was no match for the 2nd Espada was because he was above everyone else except the 1st, of course.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By D3athstroke

Soifon Stomps him with shikai

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alcoholbob

Soi Fon wins due to random captain powerup Kubo wrote during the final showdown, lol.

Also if you think about it, Soi Fon is a sh!t load faster than 7th espada, whose speed only made after 5 images and he boasted about being the fastest...Soi Fon made over 17 when she fought Aizen.

Speed-wise she'd blitz Grimmjow and double tap him before he reacts.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By cascadeking09

@alcoholbob: Bump, I don't think she'd blitz him and I'm not entirely sure she's fast enough to make a difference. With his bankai Ichigo made tons of after images too, but Grimmjow with his unreleased Zankpaktou was able to blitz him. Then when Ichigo puts his hollow mask on he's blitzing Grimmjow, but once he releases pantera he's even with Ichigo in speed. I think his resurrección form should be enough to keep up with her in speed. Look at Ggio, he's not espada level but was able to blitz her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cascadeking09:  

@alcoholbob: Bump, I don't think she'd blitz him and I'm not entirely sure she's fast enough to make a difference. With his bankai Ichigo made tons of after images too, but Grimmjow with his unreleased Zankpaktou was able to blitz him. Then when Ichigo puts his hollow mask on he's blitzing Grimmjow, but once he releases pantera he's even with Ichigo in speed. I think his resurrección form should be enough to keep up with her in speed. Look at Ggio, he's not espada level but was able to blitz her

But, against Vega she admitted she was holding back to see just how strong an arrancar's Resurrection really was, even at his strongest, she beat vega before he could react, i think she could very well take it 

at 2 09 look how quickly she took him down
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cascadeking09

@The Stegman: The statment is cut out of that video, but I'm pretty sure she told him that she was trying to get him to go into his second transformation so that way she could hit him as he was changing. The way I remember it she told him that she was trying to feel him out and see how strong he is to prepare herself for a fight with an espada, I don't think she actually said she was holding back and not moving as fast. Why would she take his hits on purpose? Isn't that what Omaeda asked?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cascadeking09: she was in control of the entire fight, she was letting herself get hit in order to lure him into a false since of security, even at his strongest she defeated him rather easily. however you are right, she was gauging his strength in preparation to fight an espada, but when she got serious and showed him "a real assassination" she defeated him instantly 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cascadeking09

@The Stegman: She didn't say that though. I don't think she was faking that part remember she was trying to goad him into his second transformation, how could she trick him to amp himself up if he was already beating her? I don't think she was faking that part, just holding off on using her bankai and other abilities. She defeated him instantly because he paused to monologue and transform. That made an open window for her to attack.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@cascadeking09

She goaded him in to transforming by playing with his ego, she said that she was going to get real and show him a true assassination attempt, and that he probably wouldn't even see it, he then got angry and insulted and transformed to prove her wrong. He monolgued yes, but he was done with his transformation and was staring right at her, yet she still speed blitzed him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She goads him into transforming simply to see his fullest power, then when she sees it, she takes him down, he has done the transformation, and was merely monologuing, but still was giving her his full attention, he was just unable to keep up with her speed

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cascadeking09

@The Stegman: What does that even have to do with what happened? He transformed into a more bulky and slow looking form and once the tranformation was complete she attacked. Before that he was in control and she was on the defensive, she didn't just decide to go all out in the end she just timed her attack right. You seem to think that her getting him to change then blitzing him meant that she was only pretending to be slow, but she wanted to test his power. What did she have to gain by allowing herself to get kicked around? Those scans aren't helping me see this situation any differently.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alcoholbob

Will end in a typical Shounen beam struggle. Gran Ray Ceros vs Nuclear Bazooka. Soi Fon wins.