Sodom Yat VS Pre-Crisis Darkseid

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem
 In his quest to obtain the Worlogog, Darkseid has brought many of the cosmos greatest warriors to their knees.
 In his quest to obtain the Worlogog, Darkseid has brought many of the cosmos greatest warriors to their knees.
 The Guardians of Oa decide that the threat of Darkseid obtaining the Worlogog must be stopped by any means necessary.
 The Guardians of Oa decide that the threat of Darkseid obtaining the Worlogog must be stopped by any means necessary.
 The Guardians send Sodom Yat empowered with the Ion to deal with Darkseid once and for all.
 The Guardians send Sodom Yat empowered with the Ion to deal with Darkseid once and for all.
 Battle Intel:  Sodom Yat has engaged Darkseid in combat  on an abandoned starship that is about the same distance from a yellow sun as the Earth is.  Sodom Yat has command of the Ion power and Darkseid is at his Pre-Crisis power levels.  Who wins a battle to the death?
 Battle Intel:  Sodom Yat has engaged Darkseid in combat  on an abandoned starship that is about the same distance from a yellow sun as the Earth is.  Sodom Yat has command of the Ion power and Darkseid is at his Pre-Crisis power levels.  Who wins a battle to the death?
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By chriconz123

PC-DarkSeid with relative ease.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

@chriconz123 said:

Sodom Yat provided he uses his powers properly have a good chance of beating this. To be honest even i was unware unless someone showed me some impressive scans of green lantern, something called a straight line jacket, a construct that doesnt restrict you but absorbs your kinitic energy (much like flash speed steal).

And besides let me post sth from another battle:

Post by Freefa11 (1,432 posts) See mini bioLevel 8
Most of the feats cited for PC Darkseid are just from the Great Darkness Saga, which takes place 1,000 years in the future, and future DS's feats don't automatically apply to present DS. Normal PC Darkseid was powerful, but was still beaten (even had his own Omega Beams turned back on him by Firestorm).

Prime still has a chance here.

To me this made a lot of sense :)

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MrDirector786

PC Darkseid easily.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chibio

This is a hard one. In the other thread I said that Superboy-Prime would defeat Darkseid because of the speed advantage and that's still my opinion and will always be. Sodam Yat lost in his fight against Prime, but probably mainly because he concentrated too much on brawling. He didn't use his ring all too much.
Because of that I would say Prime > PC Darkseid > Sodam Yat if Sodam Yat tries to brawl and even if he doesn't, I think he would go down. His willpower would struggle against someone as powerful as PC Darkseid.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungGunna
@Killemall said:

@chriconz123 said:

Sodom Yat provided he uses his powers properly have a good chance of beating this. To be honest even i was unware unless someone showed me some impressive scans of green lantern, something called a straight line jacket, a construct that doesnt restrict you but absorbs your kinitic energy (much like flash speed steal).

And besides let me post sth from another battle:

Post by Freefa11 (1,432 posts) See mini bioLevel 8
Most of the feats cited for PC Darkseid are just from the Great Darkness Saga, which takes place 1,000 years in the future, and future DS's feats don't automatically apply to present DS. Normal PC Darkseid was powerful, but was still beaten (even had his own Omega Beams turned back on him by Firestorm).

Prime still has a chance here.

To me this made a lot of sense :)

Darkseid specifically mentions that his power has waned compared to his past self and GDS is in continuity for DS. 

And I lets not go around listing low showings for Darkseid considering that Superboy, pre death, drew blood from Superboy Prime. 

Darkseid takes this...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Pre Crisis Darkseid for the win... 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

@YoungGunna: Oh all i was trying to show was Sodom Yat MIGHT still have a chance :)

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@King Saturn said:
Pre Crisis Darkseid for the win... 
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid waves him off

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem

I think we are forgetting that in his battle with Superman-Prime, Sodom Yat was actually doing pretty good until Sodom got hit with that lead pipe. In this battle they are no where near any lead. If Darkseid wins this battle it isn't going to be as much of a cake walk as some of you are making it out to be.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By MrDirector786

@kadeem said:

I think we are forgetting that in his battle with Superman-Prime, Sodom Yat was actually doing pretty good until Sodom got hit with that lead pipe. In this battle they are no where near any lead. If Darkseid wins this battle it isn't going to be as much of a cake walk as some of you are making it out to be.

Actually, it is a complete stomp. PC Darkseid, while weakened, completely owned PC Supergirl and Superboy at the same time and they surprise attacked him. He would own Prime just as easily.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Yes.