Sodam Yat VS Superman and GL Family

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By velle37

The Ion entity-bound Daxamite faces the first team of Green Lanterns and Kryptonians. 

First Round: 

Ion/Sodam Yat 
VS 

Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent
Power Girl/Kara Zor-L/Karen Starr
Supergirl/Kara Zor-El/Kara Kent
Superboy/Kon-El/Connor Kent

Green Lantern/Hal Jordan 
Jade/Jennifer-Lynn Hayden
Green Lantern/John Stewart 
Green lantern/Kyle Rayner  

They fight on Oa, 

this is to the death (No yellow impurity, and no Guardian killing restrictions).

Second Round: 

Ion/Sodam Yat

VS 

Sentinel/Alan Scott 
Green Lantern/Guy Gardner 
Obsidian/Todd Rice
Sinestro

Kal-L/Clark Kent
Flamebird/Thara Ak-Var
Nightwing/Lor-Zod/Chris Kent
Bizarro

They fight on Apokolips, 

this is to the death. 

What happens here?
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By The Average Bear
@velle37 said:

this is to the death (No yellow impurity, and no Guardian killing restrictions). 

None of these are restrictions/limitations of GL's nowadays  

And I see Yat losing. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By velle37
@The Average Bear said:
" @velle37 said:

And I see Yat losing. 
"

In which fight? Both? 

@The Average Bear
said:
" @velle37 said:

None of these are restrictions/limitations of GL's nowadays  

"

I thought so, just wanted to clarify before-hand............ before comments about it. 

The Guardians removed the killing restriction when Sinestro corps came, and yellow impurity left when Parralax wasn't in the battery anymore....................... 

Wasn't sure if the killing was still allowed or if they reinstated the limit, so i just posted what the scenario is here....
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212

Does Sodam have full access to all of Ion?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By velle37
@daak1212 said:
"Does Sodam have full access to all of Ion? "

Yes.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

You know, apart from mildly loosing to Superboy Prime, Sodam never really did anything that impressive. I'm going with the teams stomping him.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By velle37
@AtPhantom said:

"You know, apart from mildly loosing to Superboy Prime, Sodam never really did anything that impressive. I'm going with the teams stomping him. "

That's what i was going off of. He fought Superboy Prime, but began to weaken after being poisoned by lead. 

I'm definitely going with team 1 for the win..... Team 2 maybe...........
AworkofArt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AworkofArt123

Yeah even before Ion was weakened by the lead, Prime was still pretty much stomping Ion. Actually Prime never at any point looked like he was in any trouble and was having way to much fun with it. Ion is a beast, but I see the Super family stomping Ion/ Sodam Yat, and the GL crew barely winning. But only because you did manage to pick the GL power players, and they are known as the best for a reason, most noticeably Hal. But I think Ion would kill any other 50 or more so Lanterns easily. lol, just my opinion tho. 

whoa I read your match ups wrong, Im sorry. But team one for the win for sure after reading it more carefully team 2 would have a harder time, cant decide on that one

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212
@AtPhantom said:
" You know, apart from mildly loosing to Superboy Prime, Sodam never really did anything that impressive. I'm going with the teams stomping him. "
He said its full Ion so its superman meet Kyle rayner Ion.  Im going with Sodam
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By velle37
@AworkofArt123 said:
"Yeah even before Ion was weakened by the lead, Prime was still pretty much stomping Ion. Actually Prime never at any point looked like he was in any trouble and was having way to much fun with it. Ion is a beast, but I see the Super family stomping Ion/ Sodam Yat, and the GL crew barely winning. But only because you did manage to pick the GL power players, and they are known as the best for a reason, most noticeably Hal. But I think Ion would kill any other 50 or more so Lanterns easily. lol, just my opinion tho. "

Yea. Hal, John, and Kyle are the best.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By velle37
@daak1212 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" You know, apart from mildly loosing to Superboy Prime, Sodam never really did anything that impressive. I'm going with the teams stomping him. "
He said its full Ion so its superman meet Kyle rayner Ion.  Im going with Sodam "

Idk if full capabilities equals Kyle's Ion. Ion should be more powerful than depiction though. 

Kyle had Ion when there were no other GL's, so he had Ion and the power of all GL's in the universe, and so was omnipotent etc etc. The second time he turned into Ion he only had the extra power of the entity, not the power of all other GL's, so was weaker. 

Sodam has access to these higher amounts of power, plus his physiology gives him Supes level strength, durability, heat vision, etc......... 

So it's like the second Kyle/Ion mixed with Superman...... 

That's my understanding anyway......
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Average Bear
@velle37:  Probably both. Team 1 definitely defeats him. Team 2, 8/10
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Team One would beatdown Sodam Yat... thats way too much Superman and Green Lantern Power for him to overcome
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By velle37
@King Saturn said:
"Team One would beatdown Sodam Yat... thats way too much Superman and Green Lantern Power for him to overcome "

Smh.... even with Ion........... 

Team 2 he might beat though........... after a good battle............ he could win against team 2.............. 

It would come down to Alan, Sinestro, Kal-L, and Bizzaro........ I think he can do it................
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@velle37 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Team One would beatdown Sodam Yat... thats way too much Superman and Green Lantern Power for him to overcome "
Smh.... even with Ion...........  Team 2 he might beat though........... after a good battle............ he could win against team 2..............  It would come down to Alan, Sinestro, Kal-L, and Bizzaro........ I think he can do it................ "
its 4 Kryptonians and 4 Green Lanterns he is facing here... Sodam Yat - ION has shown nothing to say he could take out this many people at once... hell he would struggle with 4 four of them let alone 8 of them altogether
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By velle37
@King Saturn said:
" @velle37 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Smh.... even with Ion...........  Team 2 he might beat though........... after a good battle............ he could win against team 2..............  It would come down to Alan, Sinestro, Kal-L, and Bizzaro........ I think he can do it................ "
its 4 Kryptonians and 4 Green Lanterns he is facing here... Sodam Yat - ION has shown nothing to say he could take out this many people at once... hell he would struggle with 4 four of them let alone 8 of them altogether "

Team 2 has Obsidian and Nightwing who both have Shadow powers. Sodam can easily eliminate shadows (Obsidian is said to be weak to bursts of light), and Nightwing is notably weaker than other Kryptonians.  

Thara and Guy aren't as powerful as Alan and Kal-L, and Sodam can beat them. 

Sinestro is powerful and skilled, as is Alan. 
Kal-L is more powerful than Earth-1 Superman, and Bizzaro is just as powerful as Superman, just not as smart. 

I don't see him winning the first round at all...... but with the second round, he has a chance..............
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Average Bear
@velle37 said:
Bizzaro is just as powerful as Superman, just not as smart.    

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@velle37 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @velle37 said:
" @King Saturn said:
its 4 Kryptonians and 4 Green Lanterns he is facing here... Sodam Yat - ION has shown nothing to say he could take out this many people at once... hell he would struggle with 4 four of them let alone 8 of them altogether "
Team 2 has Obsidian and Nightwing who both have Shadow powers. Sodam can easily eliminate shadows (Obsidian is said to be weak to bursts of light), and Nightwing is notably weaker than other Kryptonians.   Thara and Guy aren't as powerful as Alan and Kal-L, and Sodam can beat them.  Sinestro is powerful and skilled, as is Alan. Kal-L is more powerful than Earth-1 Superman, and Bizzaro is just as powerful as Superman, just not as smart.  I don't see him winning the first round at all...... but with the second round, he has a chance.............. "
he maybe able to shake out of the second round... I guess... 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Valtot

y do people not bring in chris kent hes majorly powerful with his shadow powers and his TK is powerful enough to really hurt other kryptonians like his mother
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uknow

sodam yat beats them easy 
1.sodam yat vs team 1 
the prime that sodam yat fought and give him some problems was not even scratch by all  Kryptonians,3 sky fathers,all dc heroes and AM so i dont see how yat will have some problems with them plus in a weak state he killed 32 green lanterns so i can say this is a easy win for yat
2.sodam yat vs team 2
i realy don't see team 2 stronger than team 1 so i say this round is also a win for Ion

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By buttersdaman000

After being schooled in this many times myself, I could argue that either Superman or Hal Jordan by themselves would give Yat a hard time. His experience just isnt up to snuff and he barely knows how to use the ion power yet.

However, i havent read any of the new emerald warriors so I could be wrong.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By velle37

@Valtot said:

"y do people not bring in chris kent hes majorly powerful with his shadow powers and his TK is powerful enough to really hurt other kryptonians like his mother "

Chris Kent is up there. But his kryptonian powers are said to be weaker than other kryptonians for whatever reason. 

I've never seen him use TK, but i've heard of him having it. Is it linked to his shadow powers?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By sexy_merc

Wow, talk about rape.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By velle37
@Sexy Merc said:
"

Wow, talk about rape.

"

Yea sorry. 

I made this a while ago, thinking they would give Ion some respect.

But he hasn't been portrayed as powerful as he should've been. 

I was figuring since Prime took on basically all heroes of Earth, then had a good fight with Sodam, that Sodam would stand a chance...... 

But eh......
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By sexy_merc
@velle37 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"

Wow, talk about rape.

"
Yea sorry.  I made this a while ago, thinking they would give Ion some respect. But he hasn't been portrayed as powerful as he should've been.  I was figuring since Prime took on basically all heroes of Earth, then had a good fight with Sodam, that Sodam would stand a chance......  But eh...... "

Well Sodam never had full access to Ion's powers and Boy-Prime was gradually gaining more power from the sun because his reserve was low when the fight started. Both weren't at full power, so the feat isn't really impressive for either side. 

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By velle37
@Sexy Merc said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"

Wow, talk about rape.

"
Yea sorry.  I made this a while ago, thinking they would give Ion some respect. But he hasn't been portrayed as powerful as he should've been.  I was figuring since Prime took on basically all heroes of Earth, then had a good fight with Sodam, that Sodam would stand a chance......  But eh...... "

Well Sodam never had full access to Ion's powers and Boy-Prime was gradually gaining more power from the sun because his reserve was low when the fight started. Both weren't at full power, so the feat isn't really impressive for either side. 

"

True......
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Valtot
@velle37:
shadow powers linked to the god hes hosting, hes got omniscience while like that also, and possibly alot more powers when going all nightwing god, hes tk is possibly because hes a kryptonian mutant or because of the stunt with brainiacs tech
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By velle37
@Valtot said:
"@velle37: shadow powers linked to the god hes hosting, hes got omniscience while like that also, and possibly alot more powers when going all nightwing god, hes tk is possibly because hes a kryptonian mutant or because of the stunt with brainiacs tech "

There's an new Nightwing/Flamebird series out. 

Maybe more will be revealed there.
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Skies327

What color sun does Oa have anyway? I don't see Sodam Yat beating team 1 regardless, but he'd have a better chance if he has access to his yellow sun abilities on top of the Ion powers.  Same thing goes for Team 2 really. I know Superman and Supergirl are still all beastly on Apok. in the show, but I haven't read many Supes family comics to know for sure.  

Either way, I think Sodam Yat is outclassed in either of these fights, despite his access to Ion.