Sodam has his GL ring
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
so its Sodam Yat the Daxomite versus Superman ? The Man of Steel beats Sodam Yat's ass under these conditions IMO... 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467
@King Saturn said:
" so its Sodam Yat the Daxomite versus Superman ? The Man of Steel beats Sodam Yat's ass under these conditions IMO...  "
Agreed. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
"so its Sodam Yat the Daxomite versus Superman ? The Man of Steel beats Sodam Yat's ass under these conditions IMO...  "

Idk I heard Daxamites where very close to kryptonians in physical strength
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"so its Sodam Yat the Daxomite versus Superman ? The Man of Steel beats Sodam Yat's ass under these conditions IMO...  "
Idk I heard Daxamites where very close to kryptonians in physical strength "
Regular Daxomites are close to Regular Kryptonians in Physical Strength... but Superman physically is Above Regular Kryptonians in Strength... 
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knightly1
@King Saturn said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Regular Daxomites are close to Regular Kryptonians in Physical Strength... but Superman physically is Above Regular Kryptonians in Strength...  "
This says it all.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86

Without Ion and in character Supes should beat Yat's ass.  Yat can win if he fights smart but if he tries to brawl it out he is going to lose. 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Regular Daxomites are close to Regular Kryptonians in Physical Strength... but Superman physically is Above Regular Kryptonians in Strength...  "

Huh, I guess thats why they call him Superman
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Not sure about this, I've seen Supes admit that regular Kryptonians are no different then he is.
DIZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DIZ

Experienced Green Lantern

Attributes close to a regular Kryptonian

Can emit kryptonite radiation

Has a power ring

With these circumstances, Sodam Yat can win

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Suggs44

Kal-El stomps. Sodom is no where near his level.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By velle37
@DIZ said:
"Experienced Green Lantern  Attributes close to a regular Kryptonian  Can emit kryptonite radiation  Has a power ring  With these circumstances, Sodam Yat can win "

I agree. 

OP said no "Ion", not no "power ring," so he just doesn't have the extra boost... But fighting a GL itself would be trouble for a kryptonian...... Supes is fighting a GL who has all of a kryptonian's basic stats as well..... 

Sodam has reflexes to match Supes, preventing him from just taking the power ring, plus ring training and automatic protection from fatal attacks, while Supes doesn't have these defenses... 

After a good fight Sodam.......
DIZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DIZ
@velle37 said:
" @DIZ said:
"Experienced Green Lantern  Attributes close to a regular Kryptonian  Can emit kryptonite radiation  Has a power ring  With these circumstances, Sodam Yat can win "
I agree.  OP said no "Ion", not no "power ring," so he just doesn't have the extra boost... But fighting a GL itself would be trouble for a kryptonian...... Supes is fighting a GL who has all of a kryptonian's basic stats as well.....  Sodam has reflexes to match Supes, preventing him from just taking the power ring, plus ring training and automatic protection from fatal attacks, while Supes doesn't have these defenses...  After a good fight Sodam....... "
It's not a good fight. Its a ROFL......

No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212
@DIZ:
Well Sodam with a slight portion of Ion did give hell to SuperBoy Prime.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By sexy_merc

Sodam Yat vs Superman - Superman wins
Green Lantern Sodam Yat vs Superman - Sodam Yat wins
ION Sodam Yat vs Superman - Sodam Yat wins

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212
@Sexy Merc said:
"Sodam Yat vs Superman - Superman wins Green Lantern Sodam Yat vs Superman - Sodam Yat wins ION Sodam Yat vs Superman - Sodam Yat wins "

Lol, I guess I shoulda specified.  I ment Green Lantern Sodam.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Not sure about this, I've seen Supes admit that regular Kryptonians are no different then he is. "
he was being modest... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn:Every single time? I've seen admit to another Kryptonian that they have the asme powers but he would still win because of his hand to hand fighting skills that he learned on Earth, I hardly consider that modest.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn:Every single time? I've seen admit to another Kryptonian that they have the asme powers but he would still win because of his hand to hand fighting skills that he learned on Earth, I hardly consider that modest. "
same powers or abilities does not equal same level of power with those abilities though... its different... Gladiator ( Marvel ) has the same powers as Superman essentially but Superman has greater scale of power with his abilities... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn: I'm pretty sure he meant that the other Kryptonian was on par with him, otherwise he wouldn't have placed such an emphasis on his fighting skills
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn: I'm pretty sure he meant that the other Kryptonian was on par with him, otherwise he wouldn't have placed such an emphasis on his fighting skills "
like I said... Supes was being modest... there really isnt much to say a Regular Kryptonian is on par with him anyways... just speculation moreso... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn: If he was being modest then why would he brag about his fighting skill? You can't be modest then arrogant the very next second. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn: If he was being modest then why would he brag about his fighting skill? You can't be modest then arrogant the very next second.  "
he was being modest about there overall power... why was Superman bragging about his fighting skill... well maybe its because the margin of fighting skill Superman had over the other Kryptonian was to the point he could do so... but just because I say Superman is stronger than a Regular Kryptonian does not mean he is Way Stronger than a Regular Kryptonian anyways... but its noticeable at least... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn: Or maybe...they were just similar all along....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn: Or maybe...they were just similar all along.... "
similar doesnt mean the exact same though... like I said Gladiator and Superman are similar but one is stronger than the other... Chris Kent and Superman are similar but one is stronger than the other... just because the other Kryptonian has Superman's power set doesnt mean he has his level of overall strength, speed, durability and what not... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
similar doesnt mean the exact same though... like I said Gladiator and Superman are similar but one is stronger than the other... Chris Kent and Superman are similar but one is stronger than the other... just because the other Kryptonian has Superman's power set doesnt mean he has his level of overall strength, speed, durability and what not...  "
Similar as in their strenght speed and durability are similar, their is nothing to suggest that Supes is more powerful then an an average Kryptonian, some people might say that he spent more time under a yellow sun, Zod spent years in the Phantom Zone and can still fight evenly with Supes
rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rightprice
@FinalStar86:  The way I understand it is that all Kryptonians all have the same powers when exposed to yellow sunlight but that the strength of those powers increases with the amount of solar energy they have absorbed and stored in their cells.  That should make Superman more powerful overall than other Kryptonians because he has been absorbing that solar energy longer.  
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
similar doesnt mean the exact same though... like I said Gladiator and Superman are similar but one is stronger than the other... Chris Kent and Superman are similar but one is stronger than the other... just because the other Kryptonian has Superman's power set doesnt mean he has his level of overall strength, speed, durability and what not...  "
Similar as in their strenght speed and durability are similar, their is nothing to suggest that Supes is more powerful then an an average Kryptonian, some people might say that he spent more time under a yellow sun, Zod spent years in the Phantom Zone and can still fight evenly with Supes "
@rightprice said:

" @FinalStar86:  The way I understand it is that all Kryptonians all have the same powers when exposed to yellow sunlight but that the strength of those powers increases with the amount of solar energy they have absorbed and stored in their cells.  That should make Superman more powerful overall than other Kryptonians because he has been absorbing that solar energy longer.   "

I believe you hit the nail on the coffin here  ^^^^...  

@FinalStar86 - General Zod is a main adversary of Superman though... and in no ways is he just a Regular Kryptonian anyways... his skill levels in fighting and war experience puts him in another class than just a Regular Kryptonian... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FinalStar86
@rightprice said:
" @FinalStar86:  The way I understand it is that all Kryptonians all have the same powers when exposed to yellow sunlight but that the strength of those powers increases with the amount of solar energy they have absorbed and stored in their cells.  That should make Superman more powerful overall than other Kryptonians because he has been absorbing that solar energy longer.   "
Too bad he's never shown himself to be more powerful then an average Kryptonian

@King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Similar as in their strenght speed and durability are similar, their is nothing to suggest that Supes is more powerful then an an average Kryptonian, some people might say that he spent more time under a yellow sun, Zod spent years in the Phantom Zone and can still fight evenly with Supes "
@rightprice said:

@FinalStar86 - General Zod is main adversary of Superman though... and in no ways is he just a Regular Kryptonian anyways... his skill levels in fighting and war experience puts him in another class than just a Regular Kryptonian...  "

Same thing can be applied to Supergirl
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @rightprice said:

@King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
@rightprice said:

@FinalStar86 - General Zod is main adversary of Superman though... and in no ways is he just a Regular Kryptonian anyways... his skill levels in fighting and war experience puts him in another class than just a Regular Kryptonian...  "
Same thing can be applied to Supergirl "
but again... is Supergirl just a Regular Kryptonian ? she has had more exposure to Yellow Sunlight than a Regular Kryptonian... and she does have above average fighting skills... 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @rightprice said:

@King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
@rightprice said:

but again... is Supergirl just a Regular Kryptonian ? she has had more exposure to Yellow Sunlight than a Regular Kryptonian... and she does have above average fighting skills...  "
No, but when she first appeared her power level was similar to Clark despite all the time he spent under a sun.  Her fighting skills have nothing to do with it.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalStar86
@King Saturn: And Supergirl is a pretty decent fighter, she was trained by Bats, Amazons and the Fem Furies
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @rightprice said:

@King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
@rightprice said:

but again... is Supergirl just a Regular Kryptonian ? she has had more exposure to Yellow Sunlight than a Regular Kryptonian... and she does have above average fighting skills...  "
No, but when she first appeared her power level was similar to Clark despite all the time he spent under a sun.  Her fighting skills have nothing to do with it. "
but who is to say that she had not had any exposure to Yellow Sunlight prior to her first appearance in Comics though ? and her fighting skills have a lot to do with it... actually fighting skills can enhance your powers over that of what they would be at base levels of standard... because you are better able to utlize your strength and speed because you can fight better than your opponent... unless your opponent clearly outmatches you physically... 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By MrDirector786

Didn't the ship that Supergirl come to Earth in have solar energy generators which is why she had powers immediately when she came to Earth?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
@MrDirector786 said:
" Didn't the ship that Supergirl come to Earth in have solar energy generators which is why she had powers immediately when she came to Earth? "
I think you are right Captain...